Reply SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship
alucards school of taekwondo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Damien Sparda

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:09 pm
Finishing off the shadow forms of himself, he managed to hear the young sensei's words, and nodded looking to the dummies, which seemed to be but actual shadows brought to life by the use of alchemy, and minor skills in the dark arts. Letting out a slight laugh, his pale blue eyes flicked once, the indication he would use something other than his skill in the martial arts, though he actually wouldn't. Starting off with a charge, he found the shadow to be getting ready for him, and as the silver-haired man drew nearer, it jumped upwards, the young man travelling underwards.

Raising a fist, he dashed upwards, which the shadow was not prepared for, and it fell downwards, but, before it hit the ground, it faded into a mist of black smoke, appearing behind the silver-haired man, lunging at him, striking into his back with a sharp kick. As he staggered forwards, he turned to see both coming at him from either side, and decided to try something he had seen in the movies, so, with a short leap, he rose into the air, but the shadows followed his movements, causing it a litte bit of trouble for him. Upon landing on the ground, he charged upwards, with a strong sidekick, sending one of the shadows to the ground finally.

Just as that one vanished, he soon caught sight of the other shadow, now seeming to dash towards him, the misty apparition passing through the young man's body. Frowning at this, he sent his right foot towards the ghoulish attacker in a strong sidekick, though he had changed the direction of the foot as it was thrust, now a crecent kick was seen as the shadow caught it. Letting out a laugh, he seemed to be just toying with them, though the young half-angelic was trying his hardest his human state could give. Since he knew he shouldn't transform until he had given his absolute all, he decided to taunt the shadow, speaking up.
Is that all you have, you miserable minions? For, if it is, you should really give up now, while you were never ahead  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:00 pm
Damien Sparda
Finishing off the shadow forms of himself, he managed to hear the young sensei's words, and nodded looking to the dummies, which seemed to be but actual shadows brought to life by the use of alchemy, and minor skills in the dark arts. Letting out a slight laugh, his pale blue eyes flicked once, the indication he would use something other than his skill in the martial arts, though he actually wouldn't. Starting off with a charge, he found the shadow to be getting ready for him, and as the silver-haired man drew nearer, it jumped upwards, the young man travelling underwards.

Raising a fist, he dashed upwards, which the shadow was not prepared for, and it fell downwards, but, before it hit the ground, it faded into a mist of black smoke, appearing behind the silver-haired man, lunging at him, striking into his back with a sharp kick. As he staggered forwards, he turned to see both coming at him from either side, and decided to try something he had seen in the movies, so, with a short leap, he rose into the air, but the shadows followed his movements, causing it a litte bit of trouble for him. Upon landing on the ground, he charged upwards, with a strong sidekick, sending one of the shadows to the ground finally.

Just as that one vanished, he soon caught sight of the other shadow, now seeming to dash towards him, the misty apparition passing through the young man's body. Frowning at this, he sent his right foot towards the ghoulish attacker in a strong sidekick, though he had changed the direction of the foot as it was thrust, now a crecent kick was seen as the shadow caught it. Letting out a laugh, he seemed to be just toying with them, though the young half-angelic was trying his hardest his human state could give. Since he knew he shouldn't transform until he had given his absolute all, he decided to taunt the shadow, speaking up.
Is that all you have, you miserable minions? For, if it is, you should really give up now, while you were never ahead

hmm, you seem yo be getting better each day well looks like ill put you to the rest
*with a wave of his hand a warrior from underground appears*"meet shadowgeist an old martial artist said to have mastered my fighting technique.*shadowgeist appears before damein with a burst of energy"are you ready?"he asked.  

Alucard_84

Aged Member

Damien Sparda

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:05 am
Shifting his eyes from the shadows brought to life, he catches sight of what looks like the shadow of an elderly man, and let out a laugh, this time it seemed rather defiant, though, and his golden eyes flicked a little bit, his attitude still as confident as ever. Tilting his head to the right, he faced the sky, a slight smirk crossed his face as he set his head back into the normal position, and took in the old man's words, but, again he laughed, due to he couldn't help it. Deciding to try a little taunt to make sure the man WAS who he indeed claimed, he spoke up, the youthful, reckless voice carried to the old man's ears. You?! I have to test my skills against an old man? Well, whatever works, right...I just hope you have a family to leave your insurance to.

Lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:38 pm
Damien Sparda
Shifting his eyes from the shadows brought to life, he catches sight of what looks like the shadow of an elderly man, and let out a laugh, this time it seemed rather defiant, though, and his golden eyes flicked a little bit, his attitude still as confident as ever. Tilting his head to the right, he faced the sky, a slight smirk crossed his face as he set his head back into the normal position, and took in the old man's words, but, again he laughed, due to he couldn't help it. Deciding to try a little taunt to make sure the man WAS who he indeed claimed, he spoke up, the youthful, reckless voice carried to the old man's ears. You?! I have to test my skills against an old man? Well, whatever works, right...I just hope you have a family to leave your insurance to.

Lol

sigh*youth these days always thinking they have the skills well i love a good challenge show me what your made of"said the old man* as quick as he finished the last word he dashed towards damein the went into a dead stop then hits him with a palm strike to the chest pushing him further than were he stood...  

Alucard_84

Aged Member

Damien Sparda

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:28 pm
Watching as the old man charged towards him, he narrowed his golden eyes, the irises now glinting with some kind of 'hidden' strength, as he got into a fighting stance. Finding the elderly man to stop, he raised a brow, then saw it...the man's open palm coming at his chest. Trying to evade, he dives to his left in a sideways roll, but only to find he hadn't evaded quickly enough, and feels impact in his ribs, sending him into a back-roll. Getting up now, he dashed towards the old man again, only this time, his body appearing to go right through the elderly shadow's stomach area.

Appearing behind with a smirk, he raised his right leg, thrusting out a rather sharp sidekick, his kick directed towards the base of his opponent's neck, as if he knew where the old man was weakest, though really, he was just guessing. Speaking up, he still kept hold of his confidence, which, any mere mortal would have been petrified by now.
Well now, I never would have guessed I'd have THIS much fun with a shadow. Common 'gramps', I'll make it fair, I'll let you use your glasses in this to track me, k?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:19 am
Damien Sparda
Watching as the old man charged towards him, he narrowed his golden eyes, the irises now glinting with some kind of 'hidden' strength, as he got into a fighting stance. Finding the elderly man to stop, he raised a brow, then saw it...the man's open palm coming at his chest. Trying to evade, he dives to his left in a sideways roll, but only to find he hadn't evaded quickly enough, and feels impact in his ribs, sending him into a back-roll. Getting up now, he dashed towards the old man again, only this time, his body appearing to go right through the elderly shadow's stomach area.

Appearing behind with a smirk, he raised his right leg, thrusting out a rather sharp sidekick, his kick directed towards the base of his opponent's neck, as if he knew where the old man was weakest, though really, he was just guessing. Speaking up, he still kept hold of his confidence, which, any mere mortal would have been petrified by now.
Well now, I never would have guessed I'd have THIS much fun with a shadow. Common 'gramps', I'll make it fair, I'll let you use your glasses in this to track me, k?

very funny young one".for i am a master of many techniques.he blocks the sharp side kick but ends up flying backwards from the impact....  

Alucard_84

Aged Member

Damien Sparda

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:58 pm
Due to impact, he watched as the shadow had fallen a little ways backwards, and decided now would be the best time to try a special move he had been working on. Closing his eyes, he concentrated hard on where he would show up next, the young man's body vanishing in what looked like a mist, though he had transported himself under the ground. Relying on his demonic sighting, and angelic accuracy, he shot himself upwards from under the old man's stomach area, his fist upwards, but lowered it after he landed back on the ground.

Watching as the old man was falling as well, he jumped once into the air, sending his left leg at his chest, aimed in a direct round kick. Landing to the ground in a crouch afterwards, he brushed himself off, rising to his feet, awaiting the old man to hit. Speaking up, he called to the shadow, his voice never lost it's edge, or arrogance.
So, old man...you know many techniques, do you, 'gramps'? Well maybe it's time you showed me a few, just so I know you aren't as decrepit as they say.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:23 pm
Damien Sparda
Due to impact, he watched as the shadow had fallen a little ways backwards, and decided now would be the best time to try a special move he had been working on. Closing his eyes, he concentrated hard on where he would show up next, the young man's body vanishing in what looked like a mist, though he had transported himself under the ground. Relying on his demonic sighting, and angelic accuracy, he shot himself upwards from under the old man's stomach area, his fist upwards, but lowered it after he landed back on the ground.

Watching as the old man was falling as well, he jumped once into the air, sending his left leg at his chest, aimed in a direct round kick. Landing to the ground in a crouch afterwards, he brushed himself off, rising to his feet, awaiting the old man to hit. Speaking up, he called to the shadow, his voice never lost it's edge, or arrogance.
So, old man...you know many techniques, do you, 'gramps'? Well maybe it's time you showed me a few, just so I know you aren't as decrepit as they say.

well you are serious haha you got spunk heres a move i perfected when i was your age GENJUTSU NO KAI!!!! he dashes towards sparda the goes into adead stop then double palms him in the stomach causing great impact to every bone in his body and watches him fly backwards in to ground"hows that young one"?  

Alucard_84

Aged Member

Damien Sparda

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:34 pm
Indeed feeling the strike as it hit the silver-haired youth, his body was sent backwards, skidding along the grass, leaving a slight dirt trail as sign he had indeed got hit. Narrowing his eyes, he snickered slightly, though his abdomen stung a little still from the pain, but, like a true warrior, he would not give up until one of them was killed, or knocked out. Staggering to rise, and due to the demonic blood inside him, he felt little pressure on where he was hit, relying on his angelic blood to heal the teen's flesh wounds. Concentrating hard, his golden eyes shifted to a silvery white as a spark of light shone above his head.

Growing in size, the spark then grew to an almost ethereal glow, surrounding his body, it's magnificent green glow causing the young man to rise completely before it vanished, the silver-haired youth walking up to where they were fighting. Though the youth's body was free from flesh wounds, his inner pride had been shaken from the hit, and from knowing that he was knocked back by an elder. Letting out a quiet, but annoyed sigh, he lowered his head, his eyes swirling to a deep jaded green, and he slowly brings his arms into an X over his chest. Raising his head, the young halfbreed's body was slowly gaining a reddish glow, a sign of his demon stage.

Though nothing happened, one wouldn't be too sure, as a crimson flame started to form underneath the young fighter as he made the X, his eyes shifting back to their normal golden color. Drawing the flame to the front of him, he charged up a little bit of his rage, the flame growing in size slightly, then, as if chanting, the young man muttered a phrase, the words echoing in the old shadow's mind.
An eye for an eye, a life for a life, this seems the perfect sacrifice. Now that the shadow seemed concentrated on the words he said, the teen shot the flame towards the old man now, the flame increasing in speed the closer it got. Nodding in satisfaction now that his main trick seemed complete, he awaited the old man's reply, while saying one of his own remarks. Well, 'gramps', this is never easy for me to do to an elder, but let's see how you enjoy my Tortured Nirvana. Some say it's strong enough to knock out even Alucard.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:41 pm
Damien Sparda
Indeed feeling the strike as it hit the silver-haired youth, his body was sent backwards, skidding along the grass, leaving a slight dirt trail as sign he had indeed got hit. Narrowing his eyes, he snickered slightly, though his abdomen stung a little still from the pain, but, like a true warrior, he would not give up until one of them was killed, or knocked out. Staggering to rise, and due to the demonic blood inside him, he felt little pressure on where he was hit, relying on his angelic blood to heal the teen's flesh wounds. Concentrating hard, his golden eyes shifted to a silvery white as a spark of light shone above his head.

Growing in size, the spark then grew to an almost ethereal glow, surrounding his body, it's magnificent green glow causing the young man to rise completely before it vanished, the silver-haired youth walking up to where they were fighting. Though the youth's body was free from flesh wounds, his inner pride had been shaken from the hit, and from knowing that he was knocked back by an elder. Letting out a quiet, but annoyed sigh, he lowered his head, his eyes swirling to a deep jaded green, and he slowly brings his arms into an X over his chest. Raising his head, the young halfbreed's body was slowly gaining a reddish glow, a sign of his demon stage.

Though nothing happened, one wouldn't be too sure, as a crimson flame started to form underneath the young fighter as he made the X, his eyes shifting back to their normal golden color. Drawing the flame to the front of him, he charged up a little bit of his rage, the flame growing in size slightly, then, as if chanting, the young man muttered a phrase, the words echoing in the old shadow's mind.
An eye for an eye, a life for a life, this seems the perfect sacrifice. Now that the shadow seemed concentrated on the words he said, the teen shot the flame towards the old man now, the flame increasing in speed the closer it got. Nodding in satisfaction now that his main trick seemed complete, he awaited the old man's reply, while saying one of his own remarks. Well, 'gramps', this is never easy for me to do to an elder, but let's see how you enjoy my Tortured Nirvana. Some say it's strong enough to knock out even Alucard.

you delude yourself with second class techniques dont hurt yourself trying".the old man said.  

Alucard_84

Aged Member

Damien Sparda

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:55 am
With the flame catching speed, as it was sent from below, the silver haired man didn't seem to care whether the old man would be hurt or not, and watched as the flame shot straight above the elderly shadow sprite, only to strike back downwards, though, just before connecting with the young man's head, it swooshed to the right, and fell, slamming into the shadow's spine. Witnessing it connect, he let out a laugh, as he knew the shadow man wouldn't be able to take the pain that would come next, and spoke up. As said before, an eye for an eye, a life for a life, just make sure you leave enough so the world doesn't end up blind. Anyways, old man...let's see you try and weasel your way out.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:13 am
Damien Sparda
With the flame catching speed, as it was sent from below, the silver haired man didn't seem to care whether the old man would be hurt or not, and watched as the flame shot straight above the elderly shadow sprite, only to strike back downwards, though, just before connecting with the young man's head, it swooshed to the right, and fell, slamming into the shadow's spine. Witnessing it connect, he let out a laugh, as he knew the shadow man wouldn't be able to take the pain that would come next, and spoke up. As said before, an eye for an eye, a life for a life, just make sure you leave enough so the world doesn't end up blind. Anyways, old man...let's see you try and weasel your way out.

why should i back down im just getiing warmed up heheheheh". he dashes at lightinig speed towards sparda then hits him the kness with three fast kicks then throws him hard to the floor...  

Alucard_84

Aged Member

Damien Sparda

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:38 pm
Feeling the impact yet again of his hits, though, this time the shadow had hit him in the kneecaps, he bent over, holding them, as they began to sting. Narrowing his eyes yet again, he noticed the shadow now come at him, as though ready to try a judo throw on him, though, as the throw was successful, the silver haired teen simply pulled off a front roll. Raising his body up from this roll, he tried to stand fully, though his knees were still stinging a little, standing anyways, though his motion a little dizzy. Keeping his pale blue eyes in their narrowed shape, he brushed himself off, a cocky smile took it's place on his lips as he spoke up. Well now old man, I can tell you're pretty strong, but to call yourself a teacher in the state you're in is just wrong...for not only must one perform an attack, but also know how to TAKE the hits.

It's true too, for right now, you seem to be a bit of a god-moder, assuming every single attack hit, not feeling any pain from them, as well as pulling off 3 actions in a row. I mean, sure I pull off 3 as well, but only to get the attack ready, to shift to his other forms, or to power up.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:48 pm
Damien Sparda
Feeling the impact yet again of his hits, though, this time the shadow had hit him in the kneecaps, he bent over, holding them, as they began to sting. Narrowing his eyes yet again, he noticed the shadow now come at him, as though ready to try a judo throw on him, though, as the throw was successful, the silver haired teen simply pulled off a front roll. Raising his body up from this roll, he tried to stand fully, though his knees were still stinging a little, standing anyways, though his motion a little dizzy. Keeping his pale blue eyes in their narrowed shape, he brushed himself off, a cocky smile took it's place on his lips as he spoke up. Well now old man, I can tell you're pretty strong, but to call yourself a teacher in the state you're in is just wrong...for not only must one perform an attack, but also know how to TAKE the hits.

It's true too, for right now, you seem to be a bit of a god-moder, assuming every single attack hit, not feeling any pain from them, as well as pulling off 3 actions in a row. I mean, sure I pull off 3 as well, but only to get the attack ready, to shift to his other forms, or to power up.

looks like your in pain my friend but ill contnue until you stop keeps kicking him in the knees...  

Alucard_84

Aged Member

EsparadoDonato

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:25 pm
Alucard_84
Damien Sparda

looks like your in pain my friend but ill contnue until you stop keeps kicking him in the knees...
*appears behind the old man and puches him hard in the head* u mess with my brother, u mess with me  
SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff