Lara Croft.
  Ada Wong.
  Joanna Dark.
  Rayne.
  Other.
View Results

`Rimus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:20 pm
I've gotta say Fran all the way! I mean, can you name three other bunny girls on a PS2 RPG that kill mobs constanly while wearing 5-inch stilletos? I mean, really...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:19 pm
Remuss
I've gotta say Fran all the way! I mean, can you name three other bunny girls on a PS2 RPG that kill mobs constanly while wearing 5-inch stilletos? I mean, really...
That had to be one of the most amazing scenes of the game... Fran is amazing. She left her people and yet remains true and strong, despite what they say to her. She has a backbone and isn't afraid to show it.  

LilKitty115

`Rimus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:27 pm
LilKitty115
Remuss
That had to be one of the most amazing scenes of the game... Fran is amazing. She left her people and yet remains true and strong, despite what they say to her. She has a backbone and isn't afraid to show it.

Exactly. I actually think that she's a great role model for women. She stood up for what she believed in when she left the Wood, even if it meant she couldn't hear her anymore. She's strong, confidant, and, in my opinion, epitomizes the optimal female. I would let my daughter learn from her (you know, when I have kids)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:54 pm
Rikku from Final Fantasy x and x-2. She's a very loving and generally upbeat character blaugh  

Silverkissed

Sparkly Elder

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

L~CORP

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:27 pm
Mine would be Kris, Pokemon. Why? She was the first playable female in the Pokemon series. I was VERY happy when I found out I could be a girl in Crystal. (I am a feminist, just for the record.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:43 am
Muffin Face
Aeris was my personal fav. 3nodding

well, she is in FF VII, but I prefer Tifa 3nodding  

a blueberry night

Consumer

StateAlchemist Natsu

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:56 pm