Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply OOC Carnival Games
Guild Carnival Game: Arendelle Hot Chocolate 2022 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
CrystBalfast generated a random number between 1 and 32 ... 18!

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:14 am
Queentintin

What's new this morning? I'll brb.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 24 ... 10!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:24 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ok =) am trying to get the fire started ^^  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
CrystBalfast generated a random number between 1 and 32 ... 31!

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:33 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I finished checking my computer for dust. So it should be good for a month or 2 before it needs to be cleaned again.  
Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 32 ... 22!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:40 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I finished checking my computer for dust. So it should be good for a month or 2 before it needs to be cleaned again.

That's really good =)  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
CrystBalfast generated a random number between 1 and 32 ... 10!

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:25 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

That's really good =)

I just ate breakfast.  
Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 32 ... 19!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:28 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

That's really good =)

I just ate breakfast.

Happy , =) deposited my pay check, and well I'll have enough ,a little more to buy gas and food ,god was looking out for me , maybe ^^  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 24 ... 17!

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:34 am
I was a little stressed last night, worried on how I would make it,,, sometimes it's not easy .. but maybe it will be ok 3nodding

CrystBalfast generated a random number between 1 and 32 ... 5!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:38 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

That's really good =)

I just ate breakfast.

Happy , =) deposited my pay check, and well I'll have enough ,a little more to buy gas and food ,god was looking out for me , maybe ^^

Great.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 24 ... 14!

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:38 am

I think too much, silly at times, get myself worked up, try to keep in, sometimes it's too much for me, but I have to be strong, I can xoxo  
Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 24 ... 8!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:43 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

That's really good =)

I just ate breakfast.

Great.

Ya , for now =0) think I'll do some yoga, breathe right, and go see the rooster, he's been crowing,chanting *saying let me out lol*

my mom was so much tougher than me, so miss her laugh, talking to her, she always understood me, miss the rock queen ,they took her away too early, it;s better anyhow, we live in 2 worlds, workers world, and a world of fake elites , 3nodding  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
CrystBalfast generated a random number between 1 and 32 ... 13!

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:08 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

That's really good =)

I just ate breakfast.

Great.

Ya , for now =0) think I'll do some yoga, breathe right, and go see the rooster, he's been crowing,chanting *saying let me out lol*

my mom was so much tougher than me, so miss her laugh, talking to her, she always understood me, miss the rock queen ,they took her away too early, it;s better anyhow, we live in 2 worlds, workers world, and a world of fake elites , 3nodding

I know. As I said before, Nickelodeon during its Edutainment Era from 1979-1983, it was a Secondary PBS in a way but it didn't do so well as they lost a lot of money during that time.

Following the Video Game Crash of 1983 and 1984 where MTV started to get attention, and after Nickelodeon was sold to Viacom, Gerry Laybourne had done a lot to clean up Nickelodeon's image, making it a fun place for kids & adults of all ages with the introduction of her focus groups, advertising, cartoon animation before the Nicktoons, Music Videos such as Nick Rocks and Nick at Nite where they showed classic sitcoms.

Then came Double Dare which changed everything, this was the Golden Age of Nickelodeon from 1985 to 1996.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:17 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

That's really good =)

I just ate breakfast.

Great.

I know. As I said before, Nickelodeon during its Edutainment Era from 1979-1983, it was a Secondary PBS in a way but it didn't do so well as they lost a lot of money during that time.

Following the Video Game Crash of 1983 and 1984 where MTV started to get attention, and after Nickelodeon was sold to Viacom, Gerry Laybourne had done a lot to clean up Nickelodeon's image, making it a fun place for kids & adults of all ages with the introduction of her focus groups, advertising, cartoon animation before the Nicktoons, Music Videos such as Nick Rocks and Nick at Nite where they showed classic sitcoms.

Then came Double Dare which changed everything, this was the Golden Age of Nickelodeon from 1985 to 1996.

Indeed mrgreen I see xd  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
CrystBalfast generated a random number between 1 and 24 ... 24!

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:45 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Great.

Indeed mrgreen I see xd

Okay. What's new this afternoon? Sounds like in the Christmas 2022 PSA, some of the characters are contributing to the 2023 sign for later on with the Plywood & Light Bulbs to make it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:50 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Great.

Indeed mrgreen I see xd

Okay. What's new this afternoon? Sounds like in the Christmas 2022 PSA, some of the characters are contributing to the 2023 sign for later on with the Plywood & Light Bulbs to make it.

weel yes I saw =) well I work in a little while...  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
CrystBalfast generated a random number between 1 and 24 ... 9!

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:06 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Indeed mrgreen I see xd

weel yes I saw =) well I work in a little while...

Cool. I got 24 Marshmallows in the previous post.  
OOC Carnival Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff