• Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:59 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Some tea would be good." Leo spoke up.

"It's a bar, Leo. Get somethin wit some kick to it." Raph said as he sat down.

Leo sighed and shook his head. "Maybe....um....just a beer, I suppose."

"Nah nah nah. Ya gotta pick somethin more specific. Maybe our pretty hostess here can offer some suggestions." he said.

Jil smiled as she listened to the two. "I do in fact! It's very nice, do you like chocolate milk?" She turns around and repairs the drink, her wings strangely blocking what she was doing. She turns around with three glasses and sets them down. "This is one of my personal favorites." She sips on her own glass.

Sirea Angelie

Leo watched her curiously, then took the drink when offered. Hearing Xena, he smiled a little, one that still didn't quite reach his eyes. "No. It's ok. Though he probably could." He took a taste of the drink givin to him and looked surprised. "It does taste like chocolate milk."

Raph grinned and took his own cup of the drink before holding one out to Xena.
Xena also watched Jil curiously until she placed three glasses down. Leo was the first to pick one up and had a surprised expression after tasting the drink. She tilted her head slightly, though raised an eyebrow at how Raph was grinning. "You've been given some sneak peaks with these drinks, haven't you?" She said as she took the drink Raph held out for her before she tasted it. "Yeah, it does taste like chocolate milk."

"Tol ya." Raph said chuckling. He then raised a brow at Jil. "Heh. Ya need glasses there, Jil?" he teased.

Leo blushed a bit. "Oh. Well....thank you, Jil. Raph's spoken a lot of you too. I didn't expect someone quite so lovely."
"With that grin, I can't help but think you're hiding something." She said before looking at Jil. "It's fine, we're still adjusting as it is. It took some convincing to finally get him to move in with his family."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:01 pm
Clockwork Moirai

Sirea Angelie

Jil smiles at Xena. "Yeah, I got approval of this drink from Raph. He agreed it was a good idea." She sips her drink again. "I was going to have music, but that did not happen, sorry. He even suggested I come here to this bar. I'm fixing it up first, though. I did work making sure it's harder to bust in so, sorry the insiders don't look great."

She smiles as she looks at Leo. "Oh my, and charming too? Why I should blush." She takes a eat at the bar. "So, tell me about yourself. I'm a siren. A Greek one, my voice has powers and as a lesser-known thing, we were guide for souls to the afterlife."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:35 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

Jil smiled as she listened to the two. "I do in fact! It's very nice, do you like chocolate milk?" She turns around and repairs the drink, her wings strangely blocking what she was doing. She turns around with three glasses and sets them down. "This is one of my personal favorites." She sips on her own glass.

Leo watched her curiously, then took the drink when offered. Hearing Xena, he smiled a little, one that still didn't quite reach his eyes. "No. It's ok. Though he probably could." He took a taste of the drink givin to him and looked surprised. "It does taste like chocolate milk."

Xena also watched Jil curiously until she placed three glasses down. Leo was the first to pick one up and had a surprised expression after tasting the drink. She tilted her head slightly, though raised an eyebrow at how Raph was grinning. "You've been given some sneak peaks with these drinks, haven't you?" She said as she took the drink Raph held out for her before she tasted it. "Yeah, it does taste like chocolate milk."

"Tol ya." Raph said chuckling. He then raised a brow at Jil. "Heh. Ya need glasses there, Jil?" he teased.

Leo blushed a bit. "Oh. Well....thank you, Jil. Raph's spoken a lot of you too. I didn't expect someone quite so lovely."
"With that grin, I can't help but think you're hiding something." She said before looking at Jil. "It's fine, we're still adjusting as it is. It took some convincing to finally get him to move in with his family."

Raph sat listening as he drank his chocolate tasting beverage.

Leo listened with interest as Jil spoke. "A Siren? Really? That's very interesting. I didn't know that last bit. As for me. Not much to tell really. I'm the oldest of my brothers, and I like training. Besides being mutants, we really don't have any special abilities or anything. We trained to be ninja since we were old enough to understand what we were doing."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:45 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

Leo listened with interest as Jil spoke. "A Siren? Really? That's very interesting. I didn't know that last bit. As for me. Not much to tell really. I'm the oldest of my brothers, and I like training. Besides being mutants, we really don't have any special abilities or anything. We trained to be ninja since we were old enough to understand what we were doing."
"So you did get sneak peeks." She said, nudging Raph slightly before looking at Jil. "Did you have him sample all your drinks?" She looked around for a moment before shaking her head. "It's alright. Nothing wrong with taking it one step at a time."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:04 pm
Clockwork Moirai

Sirea Angelie

Jil shakes her head at Xena's question. "Nah, mostly we just stick to one type. When I wanted to meet his brother I came up with the idea of this drink. It's very popular in Maine. I like it because I like chocolate milk." She smiles again. "Yeah, I need to get some shatterproof glass then retrofit it somehow here. More modern schools use them as windows, so that means a visit to one of the big cities. Also cop cars, but that may be more complicated."

Jil listens to Leo speak and smiles at him. She unfolds her wings to show them. "It's pretty interesting to me. That must take a lot of responsibility. I don't have much of a story in comparison. We modern Sirens have to be careful, it's not like the old days when you could just grab a sailor and eat him. It's not like we were great at that either. So, normal human food for me and going to school."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:54 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"So you did get sneak peeks." She said, nudging Raph slightly before looking at Jil. "Did you have him sample all your drinks?" She looked around for a moment before shaking her head. "It's alright. Nothing wrong with taking it one step at a time."

"Nah. Just this one. We had a few drinks while we talked. Sadly, I can't get drunk, but I can still taste it and feel tha burn from it." he said chuckling.

Leo looked at her wings in awe. "Those are very beautiful. A regular life? That's still interesting. My brothers and I were home schooled so to speak."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:19 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Nah. Just this one. We had a few drinks while we talked. Sadly, I can't get drunk, but I can still taste it and feel tha burn from it." he said chuckling.

Leo looked at her wings in awe. "Those are very beautiful. A regular life? That's still interesting. My brothers and I were home schooled so to speak."
Xena raised an eyebrow. "Sadly? What? You love being drunk?" She then looked at Jil. "Isn't Maine dangerous territory though?" She tilted her head slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:38 pm
Clockwork Moirai

Sirea Angelie

Jil shrugs her shoulders at the question. "No clue really. I have not been there in years. You know, before the outbreak. It could be dangerous, then again there's a lot of empty space up there for people to hide."

She smiles again at Leo. "Aw, you are a charmer, thanks." She sips her drink as she listens. "Maybe? It's the only life I knew and became rather dull. Although, thinking back, I would not mind the dull again."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:16 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Xena raised an eyebrow. "Sadly? What? You love being drunk?" She then looked at Jil. "Isn't Maine dangerous territory though?" She tilted her head slightly.

"Yeah, I enjoyed some brews here and there wit Casey." he said chuckling.

@Jil: Leo nodded a bit. "Yeah. I almost miss dull myself." he murmured.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:01 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Yeah, I enjoyed some brews here and there wit Casey." he said chuckling.

@Jil: Leo nodded a bit. "Yeah. I almost miss dull myself." he murmured.
"Sounds like you enjoy it very often if you love getting drunk." She then looked at Jil. "Or get caught..." She murmured. "Where I'm from isn't exactly in pleasant condition either."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:26 pm
Clockwork Moirai

Sirea Angelie

Jil drank her drink as she listened. "Something like that anyway, it has a few mountains and such." She tilted her head as she listened. "I'm sure there is a story and I just want you to know if you need someone to talk to." She points at Billy, the zombie bartender. "He's a great listener. I may bend an ear later, but it's time to relax, for now."

She nodded her head at Leo. "Yeah, with all the hectic stuff going on I'm surprised I'm still around. I'm not much of a fighter, to be honest."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:43 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Sirea Angelie

Jil drank her drink as she listened. "Something like that anyway, it has a few mountains and such." She tilted her head as she listened. "I'm sure there is a story and I just want you to know if you need someone to talk to." She points at Billy, the zombie bartender. "He's a great listener. I may bend an ear later, but it's time to relax, for now."

She nodded her head at Leo. "Yeah, with all the hectic stuff going on I'm surprised I'm still around. I'm not much of a fighter, to be honest."

"I could give you some basic self defense lessons." Leo said. "If you wanted, of course."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:16 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Sirea Angelie

Xena glanced over at Billy for a moment, which had her frown for a moment. She then looked at Jil. "I'll keep that in mind. Though when it comes to the undead...there's only a select few I can trust."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:38 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

Xena glanced over at Billy for a moment, which had her frown for a moment. She then looked at Jil. "I'll keep that in mind. Though when it comes to the undead...there's only a select few I can trust."

Jil sips on her drink again as she listens. Billy groaned and Jil looked over at him. "It's not your fault, some people have to learn to trust you." She shakes her head then looks at Xena. "Sorry about that, he can be such a diva at times."

She gives a thumbs up to Leo. "That sounds good to me. I could use learning self defense." She then shakes her head. "I hope I don't have to use it often, but it's good to have, right?"  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:19 pm
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

Jil sips on her drink again as she listens. Billy groaned and Jil looked over at him. "It's not your fault, some people have to learn to trust you." She shakes her head then looks at Xena. "Sorry about that, he can be such a diva at times."

She gives a thumbs up to Leo. "That sounds good to me. I could use learning self defense." She then shakes her head. "I hope I don't have to use it often, but it's good to have, right?"

"Yeah. It's good to have in case of trouble. Just let me know when you'd like to start."

@Xena: Raph smiled at her words and then went back to listening to Jil and Leo.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff