Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ Avatar Alley ★ - Dress Up & Ghosting!

Back to Guilds

A guild for dressing up, ghosting, themed avis, contests, and more! 

Tags: avatar, alley, ghosting, dress up, avis 

Reply 📜 Archived Games/Contests/Challenges 🏆
Color Scheme Guide- New schemes to add Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna help?
  Yes!
  Maybe later...
View Results

ZeeZeeMonster
Crew

Backwoods Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:09 pm
User Image

Avi for Silken

User Image

Avi for dynasty

User Image

Avi for Auspicious  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:38 pm
ZeeZeeMonster
User Image

Avi for Silken

User Image

Avi for dynasty

User Image

Avi for Auspicious

Oh mi gosh thank you!
Are these new schemes??  

DawnLuna

DawnLuna

Vice Captain

Hilarious Phantom

15,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Empyrean Scribe 0

ZeeZeeMonster
Crew

Backwoods Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:40 pm
DawnLuna
ZeeZeeMonster
User Image

Avi for Silken

User Image

Avi for dynasty

User Image

Avi for Auspicious

Oh mi gosh thank you!
Are these new schemes??

They're all usermade schemes. I'm not sure that Silken has a bundle, yet, but Dynasty had one that came out last week, and Auspicious had a bundle a while ago.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:46 pm
ZeeZeeMonster
DawnLuna
ZeeZeeMonster
User Image

Avi for Silken

User Image

Avi for dynasty

User Image

Avi for Auspicious

Oh mi gosh thank you!
Are these new schemes??

They're all usermade schemes. I'm not sure that Silken has a bundle, yet, but Dynasty had one that came out last week, and Auspicious had a bundle a while ago.

Thank you kindly, I cant keep up with these usermade schemes...
Some are more established / plentiful than others  

DawnLuna

DawnLuna

Vice Captain

Hilarious Phantom

15,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Empyrean Scribe 0

ZeeZeeMonster
Crew

Backwoods Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:47 pm
DawnLuna
ZeeZeeMonster
DawnLuna
ZeeZeeMonster
User Image

Avi for Silken

User Image

Avi for dynasty

User Image

Avi for Auspicious

Oh mi gosh thank you!
Are these new schemes??

Yeah, mine came out a while ago, too, but I don't really think one item merits an entry in your guide smile (I have dreams for more items in the future, but dreams and money don't always match up)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:56 pm
ZeeZeeMonster
DawnLuna
ZeeZeeMonster
DawnLuna
ZeeZeeMonster
User Image

Avi for Silken

User Image

Avi for dynasty

User Image

Avi for Auspicious

Oh mi gosh thank you!
Are these new schemes??

Yeah, mine came out a while ago, too, but I don't really think one item merits an entry in your guide smile (I have dreams for more items in the future, but dreams and money don't always match up)

Goes and looks, is it parched??
Also you made a crabby recolorrr, oooo
Id love too! I always wanted like a usermade scheme list at least
Ugh isnt that truee  

DawnLuna

DawnLuna

Vice Captain

Hilarious Phantom

15,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Empyrean Scribe 0

ZeeZeeMonster
Crew

Backwoods Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:01 am
DawnLuna
ZeeZeeMonster
DawnLuna
ZeeZeeMonster
DawnLuna
ZeeZeeMonster
User Image

Avi for Silken

User Image

Avi for dynasty

User Image

Avi for Auspicious

Oh mi gosh thank you!
Are these new schemes??

Goes and looks, is it parched??
Also you made a crabby recolorrr, oooo
Id love too! I always wanted like a usermade scheme list at least
Ugh isnt that truee

Yes, the scheme is called parched. (The crabby recolor was a tie dye ticket. Those have become less expensive on the marketplace than triple treat tickets, for some reason)

Here goes on an Avi for my scheme:

BBCode - Avatar Image will last for 90 days, 300 avatars max
User Image

The colors are the light brown from punk's flight (the original), which I'm calling feather brown, light sable, wispberry, chocolate brown (hair only), dark honey brown (like from the original Latitude), Graham cracker, and Dandelion

That's a lot of colors, I know. I'm toying with making some of them optional, but the scheme is so new, I'm not sure what colors I could eliminate and have it still be identifiable as parched

And . . . if everyone had all the m9ney they wanted for custom stuff, Gaia would never be in a bad position again. (They'd have to hire more artists, though)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:47 pm
ZeeZeeMonster

Yes, the scheme is called parched. (The crabby recolor was a tie dye ticket. Those have become less expensive on the marketplace than triple treat tickets, for some reason)

User Image

The colors are the light brown from punk's flight (the original), which I'm calling feather brown, light sable, wispberry, chocolate brown (hair only), dark honey brown (like from the original Latitude), Graham cracker, and Dandelion

That's a lot of colors, I know. I'm toying with making some of them optional, but the scheme is so new, I'm not sure what colors I could eliminate and have it still be identifiable as parched

And . . . if everyone had all the m9ney they wanted for custom stuff, Gaia would never be in a bad position again. (They'd have to hire more artists, though)

Thats still pretty awesome! Any ticket!
She looks great!! I might make a section for up and coming schemes where I could add her smile
Its a pretty combo of colors. I like the dandelion addition.
How did you come up with parched? the name
Right omg, they would have so much to do! But that would be pretty amazing. I feel like they would be super popular if only they advertised the site a little.  

DawnLuna

DawnLuna

Vice Captain

Hilarious Phantom

15,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Empyrean Scribe 0

DawnLuna

DawnLuna

Vice Captain

Hilarious Phantom

15,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:51 pm
ZeeZeeMonster
)

Also your avis have been added to the guide for the newer schemes! Thanks again!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:23 pm
DawnLuna
ZeeZeeMonster

User Image

She looks great!! I might make a section for up and coming schemes where I could add her smile
Right omg, they would have so much to do! But that would be pretty amazing. I feel like they would be super popular if only they advertised the site a little.

Thanks for the compliments! I don't like Dandelion so much when it's the only color plus gold and ivory, but I kind of fell in love with it when they made it into a backdrop, and I decided it would be great for any gems/gem like things and glass.

The name . . . well, the scheme kind of reminds me of a 'southwest' movement that went on when I was younger (teenager, I think), where everything was about dreamcatchers and leather and earthly colors, like brown, red clay and turquoise. There's no red-clay color in there (unless you count the dark honey brown), but I the theme I kind of had in mind for the scheme was 'fun desert adventure.' I went looking for a word that kind of meant 'desert,' but hadn't been taken by much. The only other 'parched' item on gaia is Parched Moga Deserts, which I think fits just fine, even if it isn't in the scheme. (hmm . . . it could probably be recolored in the scheme . . . )

I'm sure there are all kinds of things Gaia could do to be more popular smile . I haven't really tried the dress up on other sites, but the variety available here is amazing,  

ZeeZeeMonster
Crew

Backwoods Pirate

DawnLuna

DawnLuna

Vice Captain

Hilarious Phantom

15,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:42 pm
ZeeZeeMonster
DawnLuna
ZeeZeeMonster

User Image

Thanks for the compliments! I don't like Dandelion so much when it's the only color plus gold and ivory, but I kind of fell in love with it when they made it into a backdrop, and I decided it would be great for any gems/gem like things and glass.

The name . . . well, the scheme kind of reminds me of a 'southwest' movement that went on when I was younger (teenager, I think), where everything was about dreamcatchers and leather and earthly colors, like brown, red clay and turquoise. There's no red-clay color in there (unless you count the dark honey brown), but I the theme I kind of had in mind for the scheme was 'fun desert adventure.' I went looking for a word that kind of meant 'desert,' but hadn't been taken by much. The only other 'parched' item on gaia is Parched Moga Deserts, which I think fits just fine, even if it isn't in the scheme. (hmm . . . it could probably be recolored in the scheme . . . )

I'm sure there are all kinds of things Gaia could do to be more popular smile . I haven't really tried the dress up on other sites, but the variety available here is amazing,

yah! It is a really great touch, helps offset the shades of brown.
Ohh nice, Im from there so thats veeery familiar. Stucco and adobe
I like it! It definitely fits, the parched, desert feel.
Oh I agree I havent found anything as diverse as here. And nowhere to actually create your own item, even if it is expensive and takes a long time  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:38 pm
Here is Sunny.
Based on this bundle: https://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10354595

Canary Yellow
White
Gold

User Image  

Aeternam

Captain

Fashionable Duck

Aeternam

Captain

Fashionable Duck

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:48 pm
ZeeZeeMonster

User Image

Oh wow I love this! I really like the brown and the wispberry works so well. Let us know if new items get released for it. I would love to collect them. emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:31 pm
Aeternam
ZeeZeeMonster

User Image

Oh wow I love this! I really like the brown and the wispberry works so well. Let us know if new items get released for it. I would love to collect them. emotion_bigheart

Thank you, will do!  

ZeeZeeMonster
Crew

Backwoods Pirate

DawnLuna

DawnLuna

Vice Captain

Hilarious Phantom

15,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:24 am
Aeternam
Here is Sunny.
Based on this bundle: https://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10354595

Canary Yellow
White
Gold

User Image

Thank you! I still need to add this one.  
📜 Archived Games/Contests/Challenges 🏆

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff