Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[ORP] Public Relationship Opportunity Meeting (PROM) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:35 am

Mihail hummed a little as he surveyed the snack table. "U-uhhh.... the--there's some in-in-interesting stuff over th-there?" He pointed it out- some variety of crackers and pastries. He shrugged, then lightly tugged Knetic over toward that side of the table. Upon reaching it he realized one problem to this... if he wanted to get a plate, he'd have to let go of Knetic's hand. He debated with it for a moment before finally relenting and letting go to grab a small plate, then piled some snacks onto it just as Scorpa performed her shout-out.

"H--huh... The--there are a lot of uh, cel--celebrities here.." He didn't quite get what she was saying but something told him that it wasn't as cheerful as she was presenting it to be. Hm...

screamingshark

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:18 pm
    Emi nodded vigorously, but again--it was distracted. The genuine perplexity did not go unnoticed though. She thought twice about bringing it back up even though the conversation had seemed to shift onto the unfolding drama, but went ahead with it anyway. "Y-Yeah! I dunno, it just sort of sounded like you were bein' kinda snobby, y'know? Even if you didn't mean it that way." She sighed. Calling other trolls out was exhausting! "I guess what's done is done though." She was watching the group again, her weight shifting between her feet.

Well whatever. She'd just have to be more firm next time! If there was a next time. Hopefully there wouldn't be a next time, but she was familiar with socially inept assholes. There would probably be a next time.

"Do you know any of them?" She was trying to get a better look. In the end, she finally lifted her bangs. Despite the fact they were hidden from just about everyone, she had taken the time to apply a standard array of makeup--hemotyped eye shadow, eye liner, the works. "There might be a better view over there by the punch." Mostly though, she was just getting thirsty.

nepsah

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:32 pm
It wasn't that Quella helped him, not really, it was that he let her do it, but only because she openly admitted to tripping a few times, too. That was Masoal's story and he was sticking to it, even if literally no one asked. At least as they continued to sway, as the blueblood did her own little twirl and Masoal spent a few more minutes watching what other trolls were doing and learning, he grew more confident and began to actually try leading her through their makeshift dance.

Well, until she went and kicked her shoes halfway across the room. Masoal was envious, though, not shocked or offended. If he wasn't afraid of losing the shoes Emiola had bought him, he would've done the same.

"You're lucky," he told Quella at the very same moment she swept him off his feet. That was what actually startled him and his grip on her tightened. "Put me down!" he hissed, "I'm leading!" With a grunt, he managed to struggle out of her grasp, his feet back on the floor, but before he could say anything else, another blueblood approached.

Masoal didn't know her and she said some things he didn't totally understand (or care) about, but she got closer than he liked. He ducked away and threw her a sharp glare, but just like that she was gone. "You know her?" he asked Quella, obviously unimpressed.

Buzzwulf
i'm so sorry for the wait!!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:45 pm

"Oh. Well. I wasn't." He shrugged- maybe he'd clarify it later if he ever talked to Static again. Maybe he wouldn't. Hell, he might forget. Either way it wasn't like Static was a close friend anyway and considering that he was in fact in the military... well... Dei wasn't particularly keen on getting close to him anyway. He quirked a brow as Emiola raised her bands - amazing, she actually had eyes under those things after all.

"Huh? Oh. Yeah actually... like, all of them." He frowned- "at least a little bit, I talked to the yellowbloods a couple a times when the space missions were goin' on y'know? And--..." He trailed off- maybe he shouldn't mention anything about Polair. Yeah... better left unsaid. "I guess I kinda know Polair too. Didn't think she'd be into this sorta thing." Or anything with feelings. Figured that she'd pick the worst ones to get involved with. No wonder she didn't want to have any.

"Y'know..... kinda funny you're gonna get on my case 'bout sayin' somethin' that might a sounded meaner than I meant it but you wanna go 'n get a better look at some strangers dealin' with stuff that seems a lil' private? S'pecially after Scorpa just made a bit deal outta it." He tilted his head to one side, arms folded across his chest as he regarded her with a skeptical look.

Melancholies

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:52 pm
Polair had let go of Engrav's hand and just keep her hands to herself... Keep herself together. Her PROM companion had stepped between her and Buffel, she could only assume the worst could happen anytime soon. He sounded... perplexed. The resonance of his voice was still as stunning as ever nevertheless. She... missed him a lot.

"It's okay he's..." What was he? While Engrav thought of him as a fan, Polair knew who this troll was to her. Sort of. Things were unclear. She couldn't possibly blame him, neither of them actually. She... wasn't even sure of where they stood. She wasn't even sure of Engrav's feelings up to this point. Maybe they got carried away? "We should really talk about--"

"No please, don't apologize--" Hearing Scorpa's shout out made her realize everyone must be staring at them by now. The highblood held her head high, looking very annoyed, angered, pissed. Her face was purple with anger. How dare she call her out in such a way? Getting new pieces to her "collection", please. Even if she tried hiding her true intentions Polair could only feel this as a personal attack. Why? She hasn't done anything to her. The seadweller flared her nostrils, back straighter than ever as she tried to keep it all in. Scorpa would be dealt with later. She would have a word with her.

Then he ran away again... "Buffel wait, I'm--!" She nearly went after him only to realize... It was too late for that. She stopped her tracks, hating herself for not chasing after him. But she couldn't leave Engrav like this. He needed answers, both yellowbloods did. None of them deserved this humiliation. Her muscles relaxed a bit after Buffel was gone.

"Alright, show's over. Nothing to see here. Please, go back to what you were doing." She ordered. It wasn't a petition or a suggestion at all and, as she was a seadweller, she could speak in such tone after such turn of events. Behind her shades, she could feel her eyes water.

"I'm sorry Engrav." She mumbled as she turned to her date with a saddened expression. "I'm so sorry."

"Please don't be mad at me, I... I just..." She pleaded, feeling the need to get away from the staring eyes. Polair first walked away, then ran off the other way, hoping to find somewhere quiet for her to think. Somewhere away from both trolls that made her heart pang against her chest. Engrav surely hated her and wouldn't want her around, so it'd be for the best right? Entering the right room she found, Polair slammed the door shut and leaned against it. Hyperventilating once more as she realized...

This was all her fault.
tenaciousgadabout
welp

Doutei
brief mention. wow. :intenseeyes:

Buzzwulf
RIP

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:08 pm
Flydra liked to watch people. It was one of her fondest hobbies, picking a target and analyzing their behavior, fantasizing who they might be and theorizing what they would do next. An odd hobby that not many tended to share but one that she had happily indulged in as it harmed no one. Usually.

She found herself frozen in place, for the first time wishing she weren't simply watching but instead, actively participating to change the outcome of her observation.

Buffel had pushed through the crowd straight to her, that dazzling star that seemed to captivate the eyes of those that saw her. Flydra swallowed nervously and unhappily. It felt unfair to blame Polair for this but the tealblood didn't know where to direct these overwhelmingly horrible feelings. Was it the seadweller's fault? Or Buffel's? A bold voice cut through the noise and she looked to see Scorpa's announcement before the yellowblood left the stage to return to her side. The arm and kiss warmed Flydra at a crucial time when an icy numbness had begun to set in.

"... thank you, Scorpa." She pressed her head against the familiar shoulder of her friend before pulling away. She could see Buffel making his way back through the crowd. There was no way that had been enough time for him to talk with the seadweller. Had the other boy chased him off? No, he was running away. She frowned. How could any of them be satisfied with that answer?

She wasn't.

"It seems it's up to me to cut through this mess." A hand squeezed Scorpa's arm to let her know she was alright. Flydra watched Polair dash through the crowd and stalked after her prey. Knocking on the door, she ignored the pangs of anger, confusion and pain flooding through her system. She would not let emotions get in the way of her goal.

"Open the door. It's me, Flydra, Buffel's other girlfriend. Or whatever. We might have some things in common to discuss." She wanted to talk with the other girl to see where she stood in all of this. But perhaps most importantly, Flydra was desperate to know if the highblood was just as confused, frustrated and anxious as she was. If Engrav approached, Flydra put a finger to her lips for him to be silent.

Buzzwulf

ImaginationsParadise

Doutei

tenaciousgadabout

Yamashii

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:11 pm
      The poofy dress was getting in the way of prime material gathering. Gwen had been attempting to get different samples of the drinks from the other trolls at the event to compare, but it was easier said than done at her height... Thankfully, a very familiar voice called out to her-- She recognized the face, but the name was-- "Oh... You two." She responded, trying to sound interested. She actually seemed a little relieved the tealblood had called out to her-- It'd show Darty she had other trolls who knew her, and would help get him off her case some. "Plan? What plan?" Gwen asked, dull eyes blinking several times and staring blankly at the others. If it meant she could find some enjoyment at this boring excuse for a party, the greenblood was all for it. As another greenblood joined their group, Gwen glanced at Tzofia before quickly nodding in Avvisi's direction-- "Whatever this plan is, I know for a fact the punch is terrible. We might be able to use it to... Temporarily hinder whomever we'd like." Her mouth curled into something reminiscent of a smile, but her expression did not quite reach her eyes. "Or perhaps we could just... Mix something up. Philip is the target, right?" Gwen tilted her head a little, stubby fingers tapping her bag as she thought of more ways to harm-- Er, paralyze their target. It was only then that Gwen bothered to look at the greenblood who'd arrived. "Oh. Yes. I am Gwenyn." Curt and to the point, mostly because she wanted to initiate the plan already. "What next?"

Micillia
sorry
ImaginationsParadise
for the
KitsuneAura
lateness!!! ; A;

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:13 pm
Etsali pressed a hand over her mouth briefly, trying and failing to smother a delighted laugh at just how adorably perfect Ephias was. If her own face colored, it was just as much from that laughter as it was appreciation for the compliments. If she hadn't already been completely smitten, the fact that he'd come here so prepared, with escape plans and a kit any thief would be proud of, just for her, would have done the trick in a heartbeat.

"I'd have worn different shoes if I'd known we were sticking up the place," she teased with a fond smile. "How about dancing first, then capers, just this once?" She'd just let him keep guessing whether she really did have anything hidden away in this dress, though honestly where would she have had the room? She was holding out her hand, fingers wiggling to coax him back up so he could take it, when another familiar face appeared with an unexpected nudge.

"Oh! You caught me!" Etsali came out of a near stumble with an immediate and practiced laugh. She was pretty sure Chiara probably shouldn't have known they were together, so that was potentially a thing. On the other hand, she wouldn't have to pretend she was red for Zin when Ephias was around either. Hmm. Letting the laughter die off as Chiara moved on, she turned back towards him, considering whether he looked particularly concerned.

"Looks like this is the place to be, huh?"

Green Minuet
Micillia

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:41 pm
As the commotion and drama pulled attention away from the refreshment tables, a pair of red and green goggles slowly rose beside one, paused to turn left and right to check for attention, then continued abruptly to reveal the small redblood in whole. His clothes were the same as always, though he'd left his prized jacket safely back in the hive. Maybe that difference from every other troll in the room was why he was being a little sneaky, or maybe it was that being too young and distracted for quadrants anyway had left him uncertain whether he was even allowed to come. Maybe he hadn't thought it entirely through yet at all.

Whatever the reason, Bunsen reached for a plate and began piling food on it without missing a beat. Once it was near overflowing, his head turned left and right one more time, then he popped back down and slid back under the tablecloth where Bropane was waiting.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:45 pm
Nanogg Breckt

Nanogg followed Se'lune in, trying not to look as utterly gobstopped as he was. Of course, he'd heard of Cerpin. A purpleblooded rebel? Not many of those. Outsider purplebloods, he'd heard, were usually part of the stupid system, and of course they were. They got everything fed right to them.

A purpleblood that had decided to throw in with rebels? To carve a path on their own merits? Nanogg was very interested in meeting him. And now he could - and it was the swankiest thing ever.

"Yeah, sure, it's Cerpin, so..." his voice trailed off, nearly drooling at the opportunity! The people! The possibilities!

Nanogg's own lusus was behaving similarly, riding on his shoulder as she eyed the sweets and the punch bowl eagerly.

Ready? He was not ready for this, holy s**t - but he wanted to be here even more than he had been when Se'lune first suggested it. "Yeah, lets go." he said, tugging on his dapper jacket and otherwise understated outfit. One day, he'd figure out a better one.

"Oooh." he hummed with interest as his partner ditched her lusus at the door. "You're really getting into this." He observed, mentally cracking his knuckles. "Allright - what do you want to do first?"

If 'Lune was getting into it, he would too.

His lusus, meanwhile, knew exactly what she wanted. Sweets. And attention. In that order, optimally, but not necessarily.

And maybe a dance - that looked fun.

micillia

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:13 pm
Keionx Rutace

Her student was throwing a party and, through him, Keionx had learned that she quite liked parties. It was not her element - it was very definitely not her element - but it was fun.

She was in an anonymous disguise - a sort of masked outfit that both hid a few of the defining points of her identity, while, as a metallically shining dress, showing off the parts that mattered. Namely her size and her muscles, as well as her figure. Her color was not hidden, but her symbol - and anything specific to her Xionek and Rutaca guises - was not present. She was playing it low; out of disguise, but not. She was here to have fun, not to build identities, not to be a hero - just to unwind.

She'd hoped to spend some time with people she cared about, but certain people were occupied. She liked to tell herself that she was over Etsali - and fine with her relationship to Ephias, completely fine - but even she knew she was lying to herself.

She turned away and tried to be mature and enjoy herself. She'd done it before, and done it again.

That double battle soundeth spectacular. she thought to herself, forcing herself to think about the much more enticing idea. Better yet, if she could have an excuse to attack Chiara, whose strident voice had just assaulted her ears...

Well. She should be that lucky.

Keionx scanned the crowd for someone to talk to, possibly with the double battle in mind, but mostly just to start the knight night off right... and who should she spot but one of her other students.

She approached the simply dressed, but sparkling, Tevini. "Good to see thee well this eve." she said to her, smiling from behind the mask, "Art thou up for a dance? Tis a wonderful way to warm up both body and mind." she said, offering her hand gracefully.

Doutei

DraconicFeline rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:14 pm
Sephos Arbola

To say that Sephos was uncomfortable was not entirely true. Bandaged, healing, and dressed in clean clothes, he was physically comfortable. Sephos was also no longer terrified of crowds - they were confusing, but not terrible.

Still, he found himself drifting to the sides, trying to find his moirail's face among the crowd. As usual, she was the reason he wasn't recovering in his forest home and avoiding everyone but Rastin and maybe the few other trolls that lived in his patch of woods.

The trip had left him hungry, and thirsty, and the punch bowl had looked interesting. As a caterer passed by, he reached out to grab one (others seemed to be doing it, so why not?) and drank it. It was tasty, but his teeth snapped together in surprise when something hard and distinctly NOT punch clanked into them.

He squinted into his cup, puzzled. What the ******** hell - as Punkie would say - was that?

micillia x
... for both Chiara and Punkie I guess.

buzzwolf x

sypon x
I heard a rumor about panili

yamashii x
I'm sure he's not first, but amonee mention

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:39 pm
User Image Avvisi Quills

"Peachick?!" Avvisi exclaimed, "More importantly this is Tzofia." Avvisi was a friend, not a fan. "And yeah we have plans!" She giggled behind a hand. She wiggled. She was gonna be a matchmaker! Def good experience for her job, i mean, what if she wanted to start an "Ask Avvisi" column? Tzofia was the first of what was to be an amazing career.

Gwen spoke, and Avvisi frowned. Was she implying....? "Ha good one Gwen!" Avvisi decided to take it as a joke. "But no, Philip is not the target, Kwelin is. See we distract Kwelin, put Tzofia in his place, and then let the music do its work." She nodded, fond of her plan. Tzofia was gonna love this! Dale had joined the group and Avvisi gave her a curious look. She hadn't gotten a good first introduction with the greenblood. Glamis had ruined that. Anger popped up. She dismissed it, focusing on Dalema. "So, first things first," She pointed at Dale and Gwen, "One of you get a glass of punch, and offer it to Kwelin." Then she pointed to Tzofia, "Then ill get our girl here into place in front of Philip." She giggled at Tzofia, excited, "Then it will just be our job to keep Kwelin busy." Avvisi winked at the group. "Think we can handle it girls?"

KitsuneAura

quite uneventful

ImaginationsParadise

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:51 pm
User Image
Engrav Setlar

"Wait, but - Polair - hold on- " Engrav tried desperately to make heads or tails of what was going on here. This wasn't what he wanted. None of this was. The yellowblood shot a glare of pure venom at Flydra's attack dog, hoping that it would melt the chitin right from her face. He hadn't spontaneously developed powers when he wasn't paying attention, so the yellowblood just grinned at him like some kind of carnivorous fish. Engrav ground his teeth, whirled on a heel, and strode after the seadweller.

Engrav nearly ran smack into Flydra at the door, frustrated and confused as he was. He blinked for a second, trying to process why she was there. He hadn't even known she knew Polair. Girlfriend? Polair was in a relationship? "Hey, why are -" he started, but was cut off almost immediately by a finger. The inventor twitched with impatience and more than a little anger.

Of course. Of course this is what would happen. As soon as the yellowblood took just a second to wonder about happiness, Alternia would rip it right out from under him. That just made sense. Statistically, so far it was pretty much inevitable. And Polair. Right when she was finally beginning to get back her confidence, when he felt like he'd really begun to make a difference... What if she never opened up to him again? If she went cold and mechanical and just stayed like that forever? Could she trust him again?

Could he trust her?

The thought lanced into his thinkpan from the blue. He dismissed it immediately, but it lingered, stuck there where he couldn't quite tear it away. It wasn't... he didn't care about her being with anyone else. At least that's what he told himself. But she hadn't shared with him. She'd said that she was cold and emotionless and closed off and just when he'd discovered that wasn't true of not only her but himself as well this other yellowblood had appeared and he looked just like him and what did that even mean and why did it feel like everything was splitting apart at the seams like a rotting fruit.

Engrav slowly slid down the wall, eye desperately pleading to Flydra. Fix this, he screamed at her inside his head. Please. Please help fix this. I don't know what to do.

ImaginationsParadise
but why?

Doutei
That's it. You're on the s**t list.

Yamashii
Emotional terminator is go

tenaciousgadabout
You're not here but this seems important

Buzzwulf

Micillia rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:57 pm
User Image Se'lune M'aidez

Selune gave the door a worried glance. She hoped her mum wouldnt burst through. Hopefully there were other lusus for her to coddle and baby. She just knew if Obachan got in here she would totally be like "They had food?! We should have brought something! You dont go to a party without bringing something!" She face palmed just thinking about it. But it was cool, it was all cool. They were here and that was fine.

"How about punch?" Selune said, trying to keep her nerves at bay. She had never been in this crowded of an indoor area. It was weird. The greenblood went for a cup of the drink, and before she could get a hand on it the drink was taken! She looked this way and that, trying to find the thief, when she saw someone... Was... was that Quella?? The troll that had been her friend looked, well, huge. And with a date... The greenblood stepped back. Quella had changed so much, and she hadnt even bothered to tell Selune about it, at all! Selune felt a little betrayed. Some best friend... "Nanogg, how about we move over, um, there..." She pointed to somewhere in the opposite direction as Quella was. "I didnt get any punch but, uh, maybe we can find something for Mari over there..." The greenblood turned to get away from Quella asap, and just her luck, ran into a purpleblood. "Whoops! E-excuse me!" She apologized, standing back up to see who it was. "Im so sorry!"

DraconicFeline

nepsah
Did she run into you?

screamingshark
Or you?

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items