Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
[August RP Raffle] A Sky Full of Stars - Winners rolled! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:29 pm
There are billions and billions of stars!

Username: Dea and #Teddy#
Who are you entering with? Cassiopeia
Link to the RP you're using: N/A
Prompt response: Cassiopeia looked fondly up at the stars that dotted the sky above her head. They seemed to glow extra brightly, as if they were trying to put on a show for the world. She loved the stars so much and felt very much connected to them, considering her coat was covered in them. It made her happy to think of how she was like a walking night sky and she hoped she gave people joy like the stars did. She knew she at least brought happiness to her adopted father, he seemed to glow when she was around. Her wings fluttered a little as she thought about his nickname for her, Little Star. It was so fitting, not only because of her coat, but because she was like a radiant little mare. Those who have met her have told her she was. Maybe one day she would be able to guide people, like the real stars did.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:59 pm

Username: AislingJuno
Who are you entering with? Mariketa
Link to the RP you're using:
Prompt response: Mariketa gazed at the stars for a bit but she had little need for the stars. Her attention was fixated on the mood. Cartain rituals could only be preformed during the harvest moon. Soon the harvest moon would once again be up in the sky.

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:46 pm

Username: Kara Asumie
Who are you entering with? Vidia
Link to the RP you're using:
Prompt response: Vidia was laying by a waterfall looking up at the night time sky. There was nothing that she found more beautiful then the starry mystic night sky above her. There was a magic about it that she enjoyed and it was calming to watch. So relaxing. How could something so simple at the night sky be so soothing with a feel to it that just puts one at ease? She never understood that. But she was happy that the stars could do that because sometimes one needed to be put at ease and they were forever there at night when skies were clear so one didn't have to wait long to see them. The stars could save one she thought. That was a thought that made her giggle. Something like a star saving one was a silly thought she ponders as she giggles more. Then it comes to mind that there is that wishing star that kind of saves others by granting their wishes. Maybe that is how a star can save one.

She shakes her head as she looks back up at the stars and smiles. Feeling so relaxed as she lays there that she starts to think about how the stars could even be romantic in a way. Maybe that is how she will fall in love. By a romance only the stars can accompany. Even that made her giggle. It was a fun thought but it isn't like Vidia was the kind to go out looking for such things like romance. Stars maybe but romance just didn't happen to be on her list of things to search for. Maybe she should first become interested in looking for a partner but thinking of romance. It might make more since to her then. But until then she will lay and enjoy the stars with their calming effect and the beautiful skies that surround them.

Then she starts to wonder what it would be like to touch a star. Could one even be able to touch a star. They are so far up in the sky as she wonders if they are even above the sky. That would be something now wouldn't it. But maybe they were as they seem to fade when the sun comes out to play so maybe the stars are outside the sky's limits. Pondering as she smiles still loving the look of the stars. They she starts to make pictures outta the stars by doing something like drawing a line from one to another in her mind. That then turned into a game as she sees just what she can make. There were flowers, berries, and she was even able to make a few butterflies.

Going by this. Which said I had like 3 more minutes. If I am wrong then ignore.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:30 am

It's September 1st... do you know where your ponies are?

Why, right here, that's where!

If you entered this raffle, you are eligible for one of the following:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

If you do not wish to have one of these ponies, you may give one away to a friend! Simply post whom you are gifting them to in your reply! These ponies count as August freebies! This is not a raffle or a flatsale. Anyone who entered gets one of these ponies... which I suppose means they are twins or doppelgangers! You guys can explain that relationship however you'd like. These ponies can have domains, if you so choose!

[size=18][color=darkorchid][b]A galaxy of color[/b][/color][/size][size=11]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Recipient:[/b] Yourself or whomever you're gifting the pony to!
[b]Entry:[/b] Link to your entry here!
[b]Pony:[/b] Link to the pony you'd like!
[/size]

A galaxy of color
Username:
Recipient: Yourself or whomever you're gifting the pony to!
Entry: Link to your entry here!
Pony: Link to the pony you'd like!

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:47 am
A galaxy of color
Username: xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Recipient: Me
Entry: [x]
Pony: [x]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:58 am
Username: Fatal Irony
Recipient: Fatal irony
Entry: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=4&t=25171945#381140361
Pony: http://s15.photobucket.com/user/soquilipets/media/Miss Cherie/Uncerts/AugustMaleCyan.png.html

Sorry on phone so the links aren't fancy lol  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:22 am
A galaxy of color
Username: ArashiX
Recipient: meplzomg
Entry: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=3&t=25171945#381138131
Pony: http://s15.photobucket.com/user/soquilipets/media/Miss Cherie/Uncerts/AugustFemalePurple.png.html

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:23 am
A galaxy of color
Username: AstoriaFallen
Recipient: meeee
Entry: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=4&t=25171945#381138387
Pony: http://s15.photobucket.com/user/soquilipets/media/Miss Cherie/Uncerts/AugustFemaleGrey.png.html
[  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:34 am
A galaxy of color
Username: LunaRei_SilverBlood
Recipient: Myself~
Entry: Entry
Pony: Orange girly

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:37 am
A galaxy of color
Username: Kettyn
Recipient: myself
Entry: With Relic
Pony: This one please

Kettyn

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:41 am
Wtf iPad, y u so bad?!?

A galaxy of color
Username: Kyjoto
Pony: Red Male (in case my link is messed up) [x]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:51 am
A galaxy of color
Username: tefla
Recipient: me
Pony: Come home with me precious

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:58 am
A galaxy of color
Username: mistalina13
Recipient: Me!
Entry: Here!
Pony: Cyan please! :3

Thank you again Cherie!!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:10 am
A galaxy of color
Username: Uta
Recipient: Me!
Entry: Here
Pony: Mr. Grey

Uta

Shy Mage

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:10 am
A galaxy of color
Username:
Entry: [XxX] with Aiden
Pony: I see you within the stars

OMFG Cherie thank you so much! After this hard week this just makes everything better heart  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff