Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] The Nightly... Blend? (OPEN FOR RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Micillia rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:35 pm
Static Charge
Quote:
🔥 Hot Stuff 🔥
I'm building a fire!

3. Oh shoot, you broke your sticks! They're too small to hold onto any more.

Static frowned down at his broken sticks. It was such a shame... to have such nice sticks break in his hands.  
Yamashii rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:28 am
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!
AM BOOTH STAFF DO NOT GIVE TICKET TO ME

Quote:
15. Before you pay for your drink, Eilidh tells you that the troll before you has already done so. How generous!

Long pigtails swayed behind as a dreamy girl walked casually through the crowd. She'd heard an interesting rumor and wanted to see if it was true or not... Still in her bikini, she smiled at the trolls she passed by, trying to entice them into checking her out further and more importantly, checking out her booth later. They still needed to find more recruits for the JROTC. They hadn't signed up a single person yet and the festival was starting to come to a close.

"I'd like a watermelon smoothie, please. Oh, thank you." A darling tealblood working the counter informed her that the price of her drink had been paid for. How kind, somebody had probably started one of those pay-it-forward things. She knew that she ought to do her part to continue the chain and so she placed down a few beetles for the next person behind her.

Her eyes scanned the area to look for someone, or rather, some people. She was not disappointed. Flydra's eyes widened as they locked on to a set of identical trolls fussing around the place to hide what looked like a bottle of mustard.

"What an interesting troll. How amazing, that he can do that." She mused, taking a sip of her smoothie and simply watching Nucleo hard at work.

How useful...

Doutei

Yamashii

Doutei

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:12 am
User Image

Service went fairly well tonight, no major complaints from customers. It seems that stomping on any and all mustard bottles kept the smoothies safe and sweet for our clientele! Now if only there were a way we could bring back the business of those who were scared away! It seems it's time for a staff meeting...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

nepsah
You won a ticket!

saihen
You won a ticket!

DraconicFeline
You won a ticket!

DraconicFeline rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:31 am
Keionx Rutace Xionek Heronn

Keionx returned to the drink stand and placed her order. "Whatever thou feelest like making, though if permissible, please thou add milk or cream." she inclined her head in a dignified bow. "I look forward to thy creation - ah, I almost forgot." she handed the greenblood the mason jar, "Twould be best if were re-used."

Instead, she was given a fresh jar. The old one, it was explained to her, needed to be washed.

Keionx was too entranced by the flowers to care. "These are beautiful." she said. Reluctantly, she screwed the top on and packed them away for later.

Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:38 am
Keionx Rutace Xionek Heronn

As she was attempting a fire for the day, she was startled by a squirrel leaping out of the wood. "Gyah!" she yelped, "Do not DO that, squirrel! Thou couldst have been hurt!" She shook her head as the squirrel arranged the sticks. "Thank thee, but shoo!" she tossed them an acorn that had to have clung to her clothes or something. "Shoo!"

Quote:
🔥 Hot Stuff 🔥
I'm building a fire!

Unaru rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:37 pm
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

Her first excursion to this charming little booth had left her with a solid smoothie, not to mention the ones Zeylla brought for herself and Bellen were quite delicious. Tonight however...Serima was looking forward to a refreshing treat, unfortunately as one of several strikingly identical trolls handed her the smoothie, the greenblood would soon take a sip to sputter out pure yogurt. "Oh, my well that was...something." She said, before taking her leave to drop the smoothie in a trash can far enough away that the proprietors wouldn't see. Perhaps she'd have better luck tomorrow night.  

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

nepsah rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:14 pm
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

After totally failing at the Bikini Bootcamp booth, Deimos wandered over to the Nightly Blend area. At least here he could have a... potentially good smoothie and work on something less... physical. This time it seemed he got his order correctly made- and received a coupon as well! Deimos was still not entirely sure that there were quadruplets working there. Was that even possible? Maybe he was just seeing things.

nepsah rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:15 pm
Quote:
🔥 Hot Stuff 🔥
I'm building a fire!

Smoothie in hand, Deimos wandered over to the fire building area to set up for the night... but got distracted when someone set out a plate of fruit for the patrons to eat. Pineapple... had he ever had that? He couldn't remember. Forgetting entirely about the fire, he wandered over to try the fruit.

It was a mistake. Pineapple was not good. No, not at all.

Prizes:

tealight candle x2
mason jar

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

Micillia rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:23 pm
Static

color] Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie![

Static loved the smoothies the Nightly Blend made. they were sweet, cool on such a hot day, and always had the best flavors. The hard part was getting one. The line was almost across the entire festival, and Static's spirits fell. It would prbably take all day for him to get to the front of the line and get a nice cool drink. Static shifted from foot to foot as he waited in line. It was too much, he wanted a drink.

Micillia rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:30 pm
Static

Quote:
🔥 Hot Stuff 🔥
I'm building a fire!

Static grinned. With his ability lighting a fire was nothing. Just a little effort, some concentration, and poof! He could produce a spark of electricity that, when applied to the right material, could light it on fire. He smiled, remembering his time with Garand when he managed to make a distraction with his power. It was great, this feeling of being able to do something.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Green Minuet rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:04 am
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

Otterpop  
Green Minuet rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:05 am
Quote:
🔥 Hot Stuff 🔥
I'm building a fire!

Carebear.  

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 am
User Image

It was a pretty relaxed night for the Nightly Blend! Things didn't go too terribly wrong and business seems back on track. Nobody lit themselves on fire either so the booth escaped another lecture about guest safety from the event organizers. Score!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Green Minuet
You won a ticket!

Micillia
You won a ticket!

DraconicFeline
You won a ticket!

Micillia rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:38 pm
Static
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

Static was shocked. Someone had payed for his drink!? He was one lucky blueblood. The boy giggled and accepted the cool sweet treat, giving the tealblood's a big grin. Today was going well! First he was a boss at the maze and now he was getting free smoothies. The blueblood felt on top of the world.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Blasphemoose rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:06 pm
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

Calida had such a nice time and with her new friend being someone who worked there, she couldn't help but come over to the nightly blend once more. Maybe she'd run into the troll that served her before. She wanted to talk to them, maybe. When she got to the desk she smiled brightly. "Could I have a berry vanilla smoothie?"

Though the smoothie itself was, lack luster she would not condemn it for originality and for being so bold. Mustard, who would have thought of that in a smoothie? maybe if it was a health shake it would give a lot of flavor! "Wow! I would never have thought about this combination together! You're so creative!"  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff