Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Courage!! [OPEN 4 rp only] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Green Minuet rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:33 pm
Score: 7

Kerras is a-running the maze!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:19 am
Green Minuet

Micillia

TODAYS TICKET WINNERS  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
cashmeresky rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)

cashmeresky

Dangerous Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:57 am
Invira comes back to the courage booth expecting a wall, but instead there is a maze. She is happy at the lack of bugs.

6: Caught  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:42 pm
Guo let nights pass after he and Akkira did some nonsense at the Starlights booth before he did anything about the stuff he bought. It was...weird? Akkira was popular, like, too popular. Did she really know that yellowblood that well? And did she even respect Guo at all? Was a shitty lowblood beating him out? After all he did for her?

Like, ******** that. Shitty-a** lowbloods showing their true colors.

But he could still get an edge. And it would kind of? Feel bad? To get rid of it? He wanted to see how she reacted. And, like...hopefully positively?

Gross.

So Guo, despite his mood, opted to just get it out of the way.

"Hey." he said to Akkira as they chilled. "I got you some stuff at the Starlight booth." He pulled out the switchblades. "I got two of these," he poked the closed hilt at her so she'd feel it, "this one's for you. They're both red. It reminded me of your hue. I also got these eyepatches, cuz it'd be hilarious for seeing trolls n' stuff. You can bring out the full weirdo potential, and stuff."

saihen

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:33 pm
Static
Akkira caught you. +0 points
no obstacles! you went right through like a speed demon! +5 points

Static grumbled as he was caught. He got captured by a blind troll? That was just sad. The blueblood might have been caught, but he did manage to make it through the maze quite fast. The blueblood felt the occasion bittersweet.  
Green Minuet rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:11 am
      △ Kerras Farron

Score: 3

“”  

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:09 am
Micillia

cashmeresky

Green Minuet

TICKET WINNERS. Games are now closed but we're still open to RP  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:24 am
Gl!tch~

Akkira was casually munching on some of the chocolate bugs when Guo began speaking and handing the knife over. "Starlight booth? Ooooh, what there was actual stuff there?" like she would even know that. Well she might, she was just too entranced by the mic to care. She took the knife and felt it, a little confused by it's weight. There had to be something to it. As she ran her hand over it she felt a piece that was different from the rest of the thing he'd handed her.

Akkira used guo's hand and arm as a guide and leverage to pull him into a one armed hug and headlock kind of thing. "You didn't have to get me anything, knucklehead," she ruffled his hair affectionately and let him go to mess with the switchblade, not entirely sure what she had in her hand.

"Oh yeah? Well, you know, before we get into full weird I've been thinking" Akkira ran her hand along the switchblade, feeling every ridge. "Uh, thanks for doing this with me, the booth I mean." She reached over and felt for another bag of chocolate bugs "I got your attention all to myself for at least part of that, so yeah that was pretty nice..... you want to try this again next time?"  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:44 pm
"Yeah, the booth had merch and junk. You...do know booths tend to have physical stuff to win or buy, right?" Jeez, at this rate she'd be dead without him around. Or lacking stuff. And stuff was important!

Then she had to ruffle his hair. He was so very tempted to lash out and bite her hand for that. Instead, he smacked her hand away. "Don't." A lowblood wasn't about to condescend to him, even if they were friends. And he was still a little annoyed, anyway.

"It's a switchblade," he continued, "so if you press the button a knife will come out of one of the ends. Hold it on the edge that doesn't have a groove in it so you don't get cut."

Then she had to get shmaltzy or whatever? But why? Did she need a highblood friend to be able to keep affording stuff, or what?

"What's it matter when you had all of Alternia chattin' you up all the time?" he scoffed. "You sure you don't want one of your other buddies?"

saihen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:49 am
Gl!tch~

Akkira let out hissing sound, "Well, I don't know I can't exactly SEE what other booths have, I only went to the booths I could hear," Akkira replied with a wave of her hand. She hadn't been to more than one or two booths that she could think of and then there was the whole body buffing thing, but that was about it. She wanted to maximize what she could at her booth. it didn't come as much of a surprise that her moody lowblood smacked her hand away and gave her a terse 'don't', it was almost funny to her, Guo almost NEVER reacted to what she said and did. So he did have emotions of some kind after all.

But then he brought her attention back to the thing, "No way!" She shouted excitedly and felt for the edge with the grove. Akkira held it on the edge without it, she then looked for the button and pressed it. She was not expecting so much spring in the blade and almost dropped it. Akkira then felt the blade, starting with the dull back edge of the knife. she ran her hand up to the point and hummed. "I love knives Guo, you really know how to win a girl's blood pusher," she said as she tried to figure out how to close it.

"Huh?" Akkira stopped her exploration of the blade, confused. "What are you talking about?" what was the problem here? What exactly was Guo getting upset about? "Well, I guess I have a lot of trolls I could try doing this with, but nobody is better than my best friend?" she gave him a playful smirk, "Why, are you jealous?"  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:55 pm
Akkira apparently didn't know how to ask trolls for information about stuff. So stupidly arrogant despite lacking one of the primary senses needed to survive, or even live comfortably. It was annoying, but he continued to love it. Didn't overshadow how...restless...previous events were making him.

"No," he said flatly. "But you have connections. That one dude, Cerpin or whatever? He's a purpleblood. If you're gonna get highbloods wrapped around your pinky, why not go big? It's a step below seadweller. No one will ******** with you if you've got something like that."

She was weird, but hopefully by this time in her life understood her station in enough to amass highblood friends to use as a shield. That'd be the smart thing to do. Going mid-grade, him, when she apparently could do better, was beyond him. Unless she was playing some game he wasn't onto.

No matter what, it was frustrating.

saihenxx
I'm bad at time management gonk

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out