Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations
[Y1: Lamia District] Lamia District Stadium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Lamia District Stadium
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Phoebe! Silvano

Ichiro still could hardly believe he was capable of standing up to Silvano. But he was every bit grateful that he had since Silvano seemed to falter a little, as if he wasn't prepared for such a turn of events. A snob like him probably was used to getting his way all the time, so it kinda felt good that he and Phoebe didn't give in to him. It also felt good that Phoebe was also willing to stand up for him at the same time, telling Silvano that he wasn't a wuss and that he was her friend. Even though, Ichiro knew he was great friends with Phoebe, hearing her declare such a thing in front of their bully filled his heart with such joy. He'd never forget Phoebe's actions -- ever. He had to also admit, her come back was pretty witty, and made force back a laugh. Her comment was probably right in that Silvano probably didn't have any friends and most certainly didn't understand what it meant to stand up for one. Perhaps, it was seeing Phoebe stand up for herself as well that pushed him to find the last ounce of courage he needed to say what was on his mind. Though, as he described what kind of person Phoebe was to him, he didn't realized right then that the hue in Phoebe's features had darkened some, though he was only made slightly aware of it after he concluded his speech.

Shifting his attention from Silvano back to Phoebe, he didn't bother to hide his desire to go someplace else and was certainly pleased that his friend shared the same sentiment. "I agree." He nodded before adding with a slight chuckle. "The smell of cherry is nicer when its not coming from something so rotten." He grinned slightly at his burn -- something he would have never been capable of in the past. Though, he found himself too amused not to after hearing Phoebe's witty remark. She was good at it. Leaving with Phoebe, his hand in hers, he couldn't help but let out one last giggle when Phoebe stuck out her tongue at the cherry flavored Salmence. Phoebe had a lot spunk and he really admired that.

Heading over to a more isolated table with their food and along with their pokemon, Ichiro was grateful to sit down. That was probably too much excitement in his books. Looking back up at Phoebe, he smiled back at her when she thanked him for doing what he did. "You don't have to thank me, Phoebe. That's what friends do." He told her before raising a hand nervously to the back of his head. He haddn't realized that he had accidently put himself down while speaking up to Silvano. It was such a force of habit. It was pretty much his only go to whenever he encountered bullies. "You're probably right. I didn't mean to put myself down, but I guess its kinda habit." He told her sheepishly, finding himself slightly embarrassed because of it. Though, he quickly began to feel even more embarrassed when Phoebe wetted some napkins with water and began helping to get the stains off his shirt. But it was more because of Phoebe's sudden closeness to him and how it was making him feel flustered all of a sudden. When he had dove into her lap to save her food, he hardly realized that his shirt had taken some of the hit. So he really appreciated her actions. "T-thanks." He stammered momentarily, fighting the slight flush coming to his face. "You didn't have to this. It was my fault for getting it on me." He tried to reason with poor logic. Though, he quickly thought to get back on topic as to keep himself from full on blushing. "Uhh... whenever people would pick on me, I'd make myself the butt of their jokes. It pretty much gets people to stop." He explained reluctantly as Phoebe went to get the last of the stains out of his shirt. "I guess it's probably because it looks like I'm the one having fun." It was true. Kids would lose interest in him once they stopped getting a rise out of him playing the clown. But perhaps with Phoebe at his side, he'd forever change his tactics.

Allowing his smile to return, he was quite impressed with how Phoebe was able to get almost all the stains out by hand. Though, he was also impressed that she remembered the name of the Japanese dish he got for them. "Thanks, Phoebe! You did a really great job -- I don't see the stains." He beamed. "As much as I love Yakisoba, I wouldn't want to smell like it all day -- especially not when someone else is already wearing a drink-based perfume today." He laughed out loud, poking fun at Silvano's situation once more. "By the way, I think that kid deserved to get a cherry soda shower he got. I mean, I would never have had the guts to do what you did -- but looking back on it now, what you did was hilarious." He laughed some more, wiping a tear from his eye from laughing so hard. Today was ceratinly going to forever be a memorable one.

After digging into their food and getting their Pokemon well feed, Ichiro paused along with his friend as an announcement rang out through the food court. Apparently, there was some kind of Lotto game that would be going on and would have fun prizes for all to win. Upon hearing this, Ichiro could feel a wealth of excitement rising up inside of him. Looking back at Phoebe, he nodded. "Yeah! Let's check out that game! I bet you're right! They must have all kinds of cool stuff to win!" Sharing in Phoebe's excitement, he quickly helped her clean up after themselves and put their trays away. He then let Phoebe take his hand once more. He also didn't want to get separated from her, so he made sure to hang onto her hand firmly. There was a lot people heading off in the same direction as them, probably all interested in the Lottery game that was announced.

[Exit to the Pokemon Prize Lottery booth]

User ImageUser Image

════════════════════════════════════

"Time you enjoy wasting...
XXXXXXXisn't wasted time..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                        ✗ MOOD : Nervous/brave/Excited
                                        ✗ CLUBS : Drama Club (President)
                                        ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 101
                                        ✗ ATTIRE : Same a pic; Black T-shirt, light orange jacket, blue jeans shorts and tan coloured sandles

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                        ✗ OOC : ...

► P A R T Y
                                            User Image User Image
                                              Pokemon: Snivy (Tsutarja)
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Level: 7
                                              Nature Timid
                                              Ability Contrary
                                              Experience: 125/1000
                                              Move Set:

► Glare
                                                  ► Tackle
                                                  ► Leer
                                                  ► Vine Whip

User Image User Image
                                              Pokemon: Oddish (Nazonokusa)
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Level: 13
                                              Nature Hasty
                                              Ability Chlorophyll
                                              Experience:
                                              Move Set:

► Absorb
                                                  ► Sweet Scent
                                                  ► Acid
                                                  ► Poison Powder

User Image
                                            I N V E N T O R Y
                                            ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                              User Image x0

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                              User Image
                                              User Image x1

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                                              User Image x4
                                              User Image x1

TEXTS

Iris: Hey guys' lets grab some food before the tourney begins. Chat before we're battling each other owo. Text me when you guys are done so we can meet up and definitely. Good Luck everyone.

Ichiro: "HEYO, IRIS! I would be happy to join you to go grab something to eat. ^^ Umm... I think the tournaments is starting, so why don't we go grab something to eat afterwards? There's some cool looking concession stands outside the stadium -- bet they have great food. Anyhow, definetely count me in! Oh! And mind --

Ichiro: -- if I bring a friend along? I bet Phoebe would love to join us, too. The more the merriery, right? Anyhow, I wish you the super-best-of-luck during the tournament. Oh, and it looks like you'll be up against Phoebe, too! I can't wait to watch ^^ (P.S. sorry about sending two texts, I ran out of room in the first one.)"

SoundVVave

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:54 pm

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Nirav could see Alana's Ponyta clearly eyeing his food. He kept a close eye on the pokemon, knowing exactly what happened to his sandwich the last time it had gotten too close. Alana soon stood, making her way to where Nirav had originally gotten his apple. He took the opportunity to eat as much of the apple as he could, quickly chewing the fruit and swallowing it before something happened to his meal. The people who had been yelling had dispersed by now, but not without leaving rice all over the floor. Honestly, Nirav had stopped paying attention once Alana hit her head. At least they solved whatever problems the three of them had without things getting too bad, right?

By the time Alana came back with a bag full of different fruits, Nirav had taken a significant portion out of his apple. He watched as she began to write something down on paper, sliding it his way. As he read what she had written, he smiled a little, growing a tad red in the face. He dug through his bag, also finding a pen and a small notebook he used for a variety of things. Originally, it was namely to practice writing in Japanese, but in the past year, he also wrote out small poems from time to time. Flipping to a blank page, he carefully wrote out a response in it.

It's difficult in general. We could walk around if you want to? I think there's something going on outside.
                                - N.G.

Nirav tore out the small note and passed it to Alana. Not having to figure out how to properly communicate his thoughts without stuttering was a weight temporarily off of his shoulders. He pointed towards the entrance, where people were holding colorful little animals and cheering about something or another. Feeling a little more confident, Nirav stood up, picking up Raja and letting him sit on his shoulder for the time being. He waited for Alana before heading off with her towards the commotion, his pen firmly in his grasp.

[Exit to the Lottery Game with Alana when ready]

User Image // User Image (x1) // User Image (x3)

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!

Hope the kind

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:17 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Cafeteria
I'm with➸ Goto and Pokemon

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nirav was a fast eater or Alana had probably been at the food area for a tad bit longer than what she bargained for. A good chunk of his fruit was gone and she still had a huge amount of fruits stuffed in a brown bag. She did take the time to place it bag in her bag while she rummaged for her notebook. Nothing was really written in there but she was beginning to become inspired by people. It may seem a bit creepy but she kept tabs on everyone. If people said anything about them then you could count on Alana to have jotted it down. The child was no artist but she did her best to draw little doodles of everyone. Doodles just being a fancy word for stick figures, chibi (if at all possible) or an item that personified the person or Pokemon. Still, not much was written down since she had hardly been in the school. With her sickness taking a big chunk of her time she found herself not knowing a lot of people. But today she met a TON of people, it was either for the best or it was simply a matter of being at the wrong place at the wrong time.
Alana didn’t really pay much attention to the crowd with spilled food on the ground. The child only noted one familiar blonde male, the one from her Coordination Class. It had been a while since she had been to class and it felt like it had been weeks since anyone has been to school. But if it were anything important perhaps Nirav would be so kind to tell her?

Once Nirav handed her a sheet of paper the girl took her time in reading the small note carefully. It certainly made her worries at ease with a small but kind smile filling up her face. At least she knew that it wasn’t just her that made it difficult for Nirav to speak. So, in the future they may be able to work it out. But at least this seemed like a better method to communicate with one another. Alana was fine with writing things down as it gave her more time to think about her words. Goto seemed ‘okay’ with it considering he was quick to respond and not say anything bad about their exchange of notes. The Kingdra member clicked her pen and began to write a response on the paper Goto handed to her.

At least we are both trying, right ^^. I know it may not look like it but I’m doing my best to talk as normal as possible. If you ever want to talk talk to me then I’m okay with that too!
Walking sounds like a great plan! Lets go and explore.

The child watched where Goto began to point and motion towards. Something was happening outside and maybe it would be fun? Hard to say since ‘fun’ wasn’t really what defined this small field trip. The girl followed Goto and headed off towards the game. Chespin gazed back at its human and clung onto her shoulder while Ponyta trailed fairly close to the girl, keeping an eye on the backpack that held its goodies.

{Exit)

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹ -50 HP {100 Acc.}
Rolloutl▹ -30 HP {90% Acc.}
Vine Whip▹ -45 HP {100% Acc.}

User Image
User Image
Pokemon: Ponyta
Ability:Flash Fire: Immune to Fire-type Attacks and Raises own Fire-type Attack
User Image
Personality: Hasty
Moves:▹ Tackle -50 HP {100% Acc.}
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

User Image razz okedex, Calling, Texting, Camera, and Video

Miscellaneous
User Imagex0

.....Who are you?!?

DJ Double B

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Lamia District Stadium, Healing Area : Hoppu, Jung-Su and C : xxx

Tera tilted her head, awaiting the brown-haired boy's response only for Nurse Joy to tell them that their Pokemon had been fully healed. After the boy had thanked her, the girl did the same and then followed with a bow. As soon as she received the Flare's Pokeball in her hand, she threw it in the air to release the healed Pokemon. Judging from the bright red light she saw in the corner of her eye, the boy had also released his Pokemon. The yellow bell-looking Pokemon didn't seem to be too happy for some reason, but had calmed down after talking Hoppu. They seemed to hit it off too!

Seeing the mixed look or worry and anger on the Chingling's features, the Natu answered the chime Pokemon's questions when normally he'd be too shy to do so. Tera looked at the both of them as they communicated with each other, not understanding what they were saying, but getting a feeling that Hoppu was having fun... maybe? She couldn't really get a read from his face, but he had been talking so that had to be a good thing! A shift in pacing of the conversation had happened when people nearby started talking about the prizes had won just outside the stadium.

Before Tera could even suggest going there to try to cheer up the sad looking boy, C decided took take matter into his own hands... well rope things. The Chingling had taken Hoppu, who seemed to be enjoying the ride, and made their way outside of the stadium. Acting quickly, the boy chased after the two Pokemon. "Eh? Ah! Chotto! Hey dude, wait up! I'm coming too!" The girl said as she ran after all of them. She wasn't about to let him do all the work alone after all!

[[I don't think mine is any better XD]]
                                                        [[Exit with Jung-Su]]

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 10 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Ember│Smokescreen
User Image Hoppu ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 9 ║ABILITY: Synchronize ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Peck│Leer│Night Shade│Teleport│

⋅ Inventory ⋅
User Image ║PokeGear║ User Image║Rare Candy x 5║User Image║Darumaka Plushie Doll║

A Voided Bear

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:16 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓗𝑜𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝒆

Where: Healing Center // Who: the running boy! // Feeling: Curious!

Wearing: Dis

By the time that Holly finally managed to calm the raging rabbit Nirav had disappeared. She walked around for a bit to see if she could find him but her tiny new friend was long gone. For a moment Holly wondered if he really did have a world to save but he probably just had something else to do. Coco was still sorta grumpy and was pouting up at her, but Holly couldn't bring herself to be mad at him, even if her hair was thoroughly ruined and her eyes stung a bit.

"Alright, Coco."
She cooed and nuzzled him on his head. He didn't move but thankfully allowed it, "You have all my attention, you cranky bunny." He seemed satisfied and graciously took his place at Holly's shoulder., "C'mon, let's walk around a bit. Try and find something to do, yeah?" She said while walking off.

Somehow she found herself back at the battles, right in the middle of the loudly cheering and jeering crowd. She seemed to be at the center of excitement but all she could wonder is when it was going to be over. She was about to move on until she noticed a unfamiliar looking pokemon that was hanging on a boy shoulder. Out of the many pokemons she's seen on the daycare, she does not remember ever seeing this kind before.

Coco shrunk back a little as his gaze landed on the dark looking pokemon, obviously a little intimidated. Holly couldn't see why, she thought it looked adorable! Perking up immediately, she headed towards the boy, despite her Buneary's alarmed sounds. The boy was looking pretty focused on the battles but she was more focused the new pokemon before her.

"Hey, that's a neat pokemon you got there-- Woah! Look at those eyes! So intense!" She gasped before looking straight at the owner, "What's his name? He's super-- OH, gosh, look at that one!" She said, cutting herself off while her eyes landed on another pokemon, one she's definitely seen before but couldn't think of a name, "Aw! What a cutie patootie! Oh? Is he cold? The poor thing." She said noting the constant shivering.

Finally, she began paying attention the the boy. He was just about as tall as her, much to her disappointment, and she noticed that his eyes were just as intense as the sneasel. The thought made her giggle, "Heh, Looking closer, you kinda look like the bigger one. How charming!"

----
Current party:
Coco, Lv. 5
User Image

User Image -- 1x User Image --12x User Image

{OxOxC: ....}

amarzyciel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:39 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Company : Yamask
                                            Wearing : Casual Sweater and Jeans

Evelyn had been hanging with Yamask. He didn’t seem too unhappy about the loss. In fact he looked happy to be done fighting. The dark haired girl could honestly understand how he felt. It was quite tiring to go through all those battles. Luckily they were done and could relax for the rest of the day. Which also meant snacks something the Kingdra member was quick to offer her ghost friend. “Let’s get some snacks, what you think?” She asked curiously. Yamask silently nodded before following the girl all the way to refreshments.

Heading over she got herself a drink and something simple to munch on for her and Yamask. The two munched away before she heard a sound coming from her pokégear. Pulling it out she flipped it open to see a text from Marcus. “Haven’t heard from him in a while…” She thought out loud. Deciding to reply back she set her drink down before doing so.

[[Hey, where you guys at?
                                            - Just having a few snacks. Going to check out the excitement outside the stadium, maybe I’ll see you there.]]

“Shall we go check out what’s going on Yamask?” Evelyn asked curiously as she put her pokégear away again. The ghost type nodded in agreement as she got up. Grabbing her drink, the dark haired girl tried her best not to trip and spill her drink down the front of her. She didn’t need that after a long day. Besides she’d rather like to enjoy it.

(Exit to Outside Stadium)

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 9

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 375/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Haze
                                                --> The user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokémon engaged in battle. << Type: Ice Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 250
                                            OOC : - - -

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:35 pm
User Image
ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
HappyLamia Stadium Dang it sorry today's my only day off this week I'll post again when I can but this was really to catch up since I keep missing everything ^^"

Walking with Kirsi and hearing her tone of voice made it obvious she was sad for Koru losing her match. Eli smiled and patted her on the shoulder while holding his soda in the other hand,"It's okay Koru doesn't seem to be the kind of person that'll stay down from just one loss. She has a lot of spunk...I'm actually a little jealous of the energy you guys had when you went into the battles. If had gone in like that I might have won...maybe” he admitted. She asked him how Poochyena was doing and Eli laughed nervously,"She's- well she's okay but I think she's gonna be mad at me when I let her out next time...”
User Image
Without missing a beat announcements went over the speakers and called the semi-finalists to the arena. Inside Eli was a little disappointed he liked walking around with Kirsi for a bit, and he still owed her that soda. As she was leaving he waved bye to her and gave her two thumbs up,”Good luck Kirsi! I'll grab you that soda when you come back!,” hopefully the soda would be a congratulatory one. He continued to look around to try and find Koru, but his pokegear started to beep. He reached into his pocket to take a look and finally saw a reply from Marcus, well it looked like he didn't even read his message. He type in a new one and hit reply,

To: Marcus Bennett
Message: "Dude finally! I'm inside the stadium I'm heading outside right now I got to tell you something!"

He needed to tell Marcus what he said to Koru. With both of them here there was no telling if they would have another moment like at the restaurant again. He turned tail and ran for the entrance-exit.

Exit

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.13No Held Item
User ImageAipom JollyLv.5No Held Item

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

TheWhiteDragonfly

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:45 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Cyril Frisch▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My location... stadium
                                                  My Outfit... like picture.
                                                  Those near me... A girl (Holly), crowd
                                                  Pokemon you see me with... Aisha, the snorunt // Siegrid, the Sneasel

Cyril knew his pokemon were getting restless from how his sneasel moved way too much. Already Siegrid climbed up and down numerous time. The sneasel's gaze continuously darted toward the crowd around him. He supposed watching a battle wasn't as interesting to the pokemon other than making the pokemon eager to find a fight of his own. It was different. Cyril had to remind himself that not all pokemon behaved like his own snorunt. Perhaps, it would be best that he took a walk before Siegrid lost patience.

His head turned toward the voice of another girl. A very tanned girl with short brown hair followed with a similarly tanned colored pokemon. They matched each other in his opinion. He flicked his pokedex open to scan the pokemon. A buneary. Type: Normal. it supplied him along with a slew of information he didn't read, but stored for later. Flicking the pokedex shut and stowing it away, Cyril returned his attention to the girl who was gushing over his pokemon. "That one's Siegrid," he motioned to the sneasel. "And this one's Aisha," he gestured to the one on his lap. "I assure you that she is perfectly fine. She does that from time to time. I assume it's part of her species," Cyril explained when the girl seemed concerned about Aisha. He wasn't going to be seen as trainer who mistreated his pokemon. A certain roommate of his came to mind. How someone like that was future trainer was simply mortifying.

"What?" his voice came out harsher than he wanted. The girl's comment was sudden and what did she meant with that? He glanced toward his pokemon, alternating between Aisha and Siegrid. While Cyril was left to contemplate the remark, his pokemon was less puzzled. Aisha had somehow jumped down to greet the buneary with a loud "Snorunt Snorun sno!" and proceeded to try to shake the buneary's paw. Siegrid on the other hand didn't feel like glaring after his ego stroked. He decided he liked the other human for having a good eye for pokemon. "Sne sneasel," Siegrid approached Holly to let her have a good look of himself. The pokemon seemed to like the attention he was given.

Cyril finally found the word to reply after he decided that at least the girl was honest. The rude remark easily slide off him since it didn't mean anything to him. He was simply caught off guard by the statement from a person he had just met. it doesn't mean he won't clued her that such remark can be offensive. "So insult aside, who are you?" He asked her in a relatively casual manner. "I am Cyril. Cyril Frisch, a student from Ordell Academy," he took the initiatives to also answer his own question. The mention of him being a student was his way to make the girl confirm whether she was a student or not.

((OOC: So sorry >.< I can't seem to find enough time to write before today ))
(( Cyril's reply feels bland . . . not sure how to spice it up as he is like that ))

Log:
word counter: 0
User Image
Pokemon Team:
AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

SIEGRID (Sneasel) │Male│ Lv. 08 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 0/250 (+0)
Keen Eye │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 26 Hp│20 Atk │13 Def│10 SpAtk│18 SpDef (+) │20 Spd (-)】
Move set:
►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100 // lowers def by 1 stage
► [P] Scratch: 40 // AC: 100
► [ST] Taunt // AC: 100 // forces pokemon to use attack move for 3 turns.
► [P] Quick Attack: 40 // AC: 100 // Priority +1

Inventory:
(in waist bag)
00 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
02 x rare candy
Flashlight, lighter, rope.

Other: (in travel backpack - left in hotel room)
Bar of chocolate, canned food (ready to eat)
A bottle of water
homemade pokeblock treat (oran berry flavor)
Toiletries
change of clothes (4 sets)

Library Books: (left at dorm)
Battle 101
Pokemon of the world: Ice Edition
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
Sekaino

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:40 pm

Pokemon Colors:

We've come so far.

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

In comparison to the uproar of conversation that was the lottery game just outside of the stadium, the inside felt a lot calmer. It was a welcome change of atmosphere for the quiet Nirav. Alana ended up following him inside, so Nirav decided to sit on one of the empty benches around the stadium. He looked back over Alana's note about learning about their new berries together in the library, quickly jotting his own note down and passing it to her.

Researching berries when we get back sounds good to me.
                                - N.G.

Learning about berries wasn't something that he ever imagined learning about before Nirav enrolled in Ordell Academy, or even before his dad got a better job. Likewise, he didn't imagine ever leaving his hometown to go to a formal school. But here he was, thousands of miles from home and making plans to learn about berries with a girl he had met at school. It was a little strange to think about it all, especially coupled with the fact that the year was just getting started.

Raja carefully stepped down from Nirav's small shoulders, falling onto the boy's lap and notebook. Nirav pulled the small notebook out from the pokemon, who pawed at it and looked to Nirav in curiosity. The boy smiled, stroking Raja's fur. "It's, uh, it's just paper and writing, Raja." he said to the pokemon, quickly thumbing through earlier sections of the notebook to show him. The pages were filled with stanzas and paragraphs at varying intervals, but Nirav didn't stop on any in particular. He flipped to the back of the notebook again, writing down something for Alana and passing it to her.

What'd you think of the museum and festival in the past few days? I kind of liked it, personally.
                                -N.G.

Nirav wasn't so sure about what to talk about, but maybe some catching up wouldn't hurt. He hadn't seen her much since the first day of the trip. Aside from the soccer game and losing the tournament in the first round, the trip wasn't so bad. Some of their peers seemed to have some drama going on; Nirav counted himself lucky to not be caught up in the middle of all of that mess. It didn't seem super fun, at least not whatever Ichiro and the other people were in.

User Image // User Image (x1) // User Image (x3) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1)// User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1)
                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1)

But I can't wait

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:20 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ A bench at the Stadium

O.O.C➸

They weren’t close to each other but with guidance from Chespin the trio were able to get right back to Goto’s side. It looked like their destination was a bench that was quite a ways from the crowd by the gaming area. ’This is more like it. It feels so much more calmer in here.’ A couple of people were scattered around, walking about, or playing with their Pokemon but it was still far more quieter in here. The girl sat herself right by Goto’s side and allowed Chespin to take a seat right in the middle of the two. Ponyta looked at the expectantly with colt-horse eyes, its eyes shimmered with happiness while looking at Alana.
”I know, I know Ponyta.” The girl smiled as she reached into her bag for a long carrot. The horse whinned a little at the sight, as an expression of delight while its gaze were concentrated on the orange stick.
”Remember, this is because you have been behaving well. If you keep poking me though I’ll be sure to cut your treat in half.” She held out the vegetable to Ponyta who earnestly began to chew on the tip. Chespin was munching on its apple at a slow and steady pace, it wasn’t in much of a rush.

It sounds like a plan :]

The child drew a smiley face on the paper along with a picture of book to represent the library. It had been some time since she last visited the library. Though there were sure to be plenty of books about Pokemon considering the school that they were attending. And with no doubt there would be plenty of books about berries too. It was probably a topic the students in the Outdoor class were being taught but there was nothing bad about getting a head start. Plus, the topic of berries might be covered in her Breeding class and the child had to play catch up if she was going to get through that class. Coordination was something else but so far it didn’t seem like something that she would learn in a book as much as she would learn through actions and demonstrations. There were plenty of pros and cons with that class.

A piece of paper with Goto’s writing entered her field of vision and was able to decipher the message on the parchment. The question was harmless but a lot had happened in the past few days. There were good, bad, and something in-between. Pondering on what to actually put into words it took her roughly 3 minutes to come up with a reasonable response.

The museum wasn’t bad, just some drama I didn't want to be a part of that kind of made the trip leave a sour taste in my mouth ^^’
The festival wasn’t bad either. It helped me understand different cultures but I’m actually really happy that they didn’t force us to dance. I don’t think I’m a good dancer.
But right now I’m really happy to be spending time with you Goto! We both like quiet places and I think we like peace too!
Could I please, with a cherry on top, pet Raja/Raha...I’m sorry...I don’t know how to spell his...or her name.

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM
User Imagex1 Belue Berry {Pokeblock Beauty}
User Imagex1 Magost Berry {Pokeblcok Cute}
User Imagex1 Pinap Berry {Pokeblock Tough}
User Imagex1 Razz Berry {Pokeblock Coolness}
User Imagex1 Wepear Berry {Pokeblock Cleverness}
User Imagex2 Persim Berry {Cures Confusion}
User Imagex1 Rawst Berry {Cures Burn}
User Imagex1 Chesto Berry {Cures Sleep}
User Imagex1 Cheri Berry {Cures Paralysis}
User Imagex1 Aspear Berry {Cures Frozen}

Key-Items

Miscellaneous
User Imagex0 Rare Candy
User Imagex1 Ponyta Plushie
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1

.....Who are you?!?

DJ Double B

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:21 pm
User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kirsi sighed heavily, not enjoying the emotions that were boiling inside her at all. She really, really didn't want to see anybody right now. If she made a list, she honestly wouldn't know who she wanted to see least, although she wasn't sure if she wanted to see someone like Koru or Elijah or she hoped she never saw them again. Just...just focus on getting Chance healed. Luckily, there were barely any students using the healing services anymore. Kirsi hoped her luck would hold as she waited, going to the bathroom both because she hadn't all day and because it was an excuse to hide out of sight until Chance was healed.

When Kirsi had Chance's pokeball back, she realized she really didn't feel like going back out to the stands. If she did, she'd have to face...everyone. She kind of wanted to be alone right now. Maybe if she saw Koru she could talk to her...or something. For now, Kirsi started to walk towards the stadium entrance.

[ Exit to Outside Stadium (Lottery) ]

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
    Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 10
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Intimidate
    Experience: 500/1000
    Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
        ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
        ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
        ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability
    User Image x Soothe Bell

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 8
    User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
    User Image x Moon Stone Ticket

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:56 pm

Pokemon Colors:

We've come so far.

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

The two were onboard for researching berries together when they returned to campus. Her note even included a small doodle of a book. She gave her pokemon something to snack on. Maybe that would encourage her Ponyta to not eat his food as often as he does. Granted, it was one time, but one out of two isn't exactly the best number either. Her response about the trip took some time, oddly enough. Nirav took some time to look around. He didn't see people he recognized from where they were sitting, but he was sure the others were around somewhere. They were probably watching the battle, assuming one was going on.

Alana eventually did pass him a note, but it wasn't completely good news. She apparently got caught up in some of the drama that Nirav hoped to avoid, but was glad to be here now. She also asked about petting Raja, as well as the spelling of his name and his gender. Nirav thought through his response, but decided to write something out in the mean time.

Raja with a J, and he's a boy. You can pet him, just be gentle.
                                -N.G.

Immediately after passing that to Alana, he set to thinking through the response to the rest of that note. It took him a few minutes to decide on something, but he eventually was able to reply.

Sorry to hear about the drama. Seems to be everywhere lately. I'm glad I've been able to avoid it so far. I can't dance either, but my family says I have to learn.
                                I'm glad I can hang out with you too. We're kinda similar, I think.
                                -N.G.

His family was keen on him at least having some idea on how to dance. Their justification was that you needed to know how to dance at weddings. Not Nirav's, but specifically his older brothers' weddings in the future. Nirav knew the time would come one day, but until then, he was keen on pushing that off to an indefinite date hopefully very far in the future. Wasn't like his brother was getting married tomorrow, but it was bound to happen eventually. Until that date, Nirav was content to do anything but dance.

Thinking about it more, he and Alana were similar in a few ways. They both knew the value of peace and quiet, and weren't super athletic. Or, at least Alana didn't seem super athletic. The soccer game yesterday only confirmed that Nirav certainly wasn't athletic either. It was nice to be able to talk to someone a little like him after how hectic the trip had been thus far.

User Image // User Image (x1) // User Image (x3) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1)// User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1)
                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1) // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (x1)

But I can't wait

Hope the kind

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:45 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Stadium

O.O.C➸

The girl left Ponyta with the carrot, she felt like it was better to have both hands on boards in this conversation. The creature was happy just to have something familiar to eat. The Pokefood that the humans gave it tasted quite weird. It wasn’t the bad kind of weird but more like it felt unsettling. The fire horse was far more accustomed to the vegetation of the wild and not so much the human made food. I mean, it could eat the food but if it came down to the wire then it would choose the wild vegetables and fruits anytime. Chespin had grown up to be accustomed to human food since it was young. It didn’t really know the joy of eating food from the wild but it did like an apple once in awhile. The human grown apples was what it was accustomed and certainly the wild grown ones may be more appetising to this mischievous Pokemon.

Alana had to poke Goto with the piece of paper in order to get his attention. She felt that pointing may be rude, well with the finger so she believed poking him with a piece of paper wouldn’t be so bad. While he took the time to write up a new note she took this chance just to get a wee bit closer to him. The girl was curious what the male was writing. It wasn’t like she had to wait long before Goto informed the young lass about the correct spelling of the Eevee’s name, along with its gender, and the best part being that she could pet him.
”Thank you~” The Kingdra member couldn’t help expressing her gratitude through words as she gave a small bow. A tradition within her culture was for them to give a small bow as expressing a proper thanks. It had other implications but now was not the time to dive into what else it may mean.
”I promise I’ll be gentle,” she murmured that to both Goto and Raja as she slowly reached out to Raja’s body. Its fur was quite soft, softer than Chespin’s and Ponyta’s. It felt like it could keep the four-legged Pokemon warm and cool in various climates. There was a lot of interesting things about Eevee, as a Pokemon. They had the potential to evolve into various types of Pokemon depending on the environment it was in, the stone used on it, day or night and such. It was wonderful to see a Pokemon have so many choices. It felt like it couldn’t make up its mind as to what evolution it wanted to be. Maybe it was a lot like the students in the school. There were plenty of them that didn’t really know what they wanted to be. But depending on the environment, education and such, they would all evolve depending on the conditions.

The child received another note but one that was much more lengthier than the last one. She released her hand from Raja before picking up the pen and paper once more.

Why do you have to learn? Do you have a cultural sort of dance in your family? But I think a lot of drama has been happening. I don’t know what happened in the Cafeteria, you know, since there was a mess. But I feel like there are definitely different types of people in this school. I guess that kind of makes it exciting, right?

While she handed a note to Goto she was reminded about a small detail from their conversation from earlier. ’I still have to tell Moore about where to turn the paper in. I hope she is okay too since we got separated.’ Alana’s gaze went to the entrance they exited, where the crowd of people could still be seen. ’I’ll give her a quick text to let her know I’m safe.’ Whipping out her phone she planned on sending a speedy text.
To: Moore, Skylar
Message: Hello Moore, I hope you are having plenty of chances to win the big prizes at the Game Booth. I wanted to inform you of my safety as we did get seperated but also about the club. I’m currently with a companion right now so I wasn’t sure if you wanted to meet and discuss things more in depth. Maybe my companion would be interested in joining the club too! I’m currently at the Lamia District Stadium, specifically on one of the benches near the entrance to where everyone has gone off to play the Spin the Wheel game. I hope to see you soon smile
Best Regards,
Alana Shusona

Alana was sure to double-check herself before sending the message off to Miss. Moore. For now, she went back to softly stroking Raja’s fur and settling into a tranquil but blissful state of mind.

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
▹ Growl {100% Acc.}
▹ Tail Whip {100% Acc.}
▹Ember {100% Acc.}

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs
User Imagex0

Medicine

BerriesTM
User Imagex1 Belue Berry {Pokeblock Beauty}
User Imagex1 Magost Berry {Pokeblcok Cute}
User Imagex1 Pinap Berry {Pokeblock Tough}
User Imagex1 Razz Berry {Pokeblock Coolness}
User Imagex1 Wepear Berry {Pokeblock Cleverness}
User Imagex2 Persim Berry {Cures Confusion}
User Imagex1 Rawst Berry {Cures Burn}
User Imagex1 Chesto Berry {Cures Sleep}
User Imagex1 Cheri Berry {Cures Paralysis}
User Imagex1 Aspear Berry {Cures Frozen}

Key-Items

Miscellaneous
User Imagex0 Rare Candy
User Imagex1 Ponyta Plushie
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1
User Imagex1

.....Who are you?!?

DJ Double B

SpazzticPanda1311

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:59 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris made her walk to the pokecare station. She had won her battle but she didn't feel happy about it. Stupid Marco she grumbled to herself as she made it to the station. She remembered how she walked away from the battle with only a glance at Marco before she turned her head. She didn't even go search for him in the crowd. Why would she? After all, she had more pressing matters to attend to. She made it into the finals. It was going to be her versus either Kirsi or Maria. Both of them friends of hers.

Iris gave her pokemon to the nurse and sat down. She had to think up something for the final battle. If she was going against Chance then she had a really good chance for a win since her two battles with fire types had been really good. If she was going up against Maria and Lillipup.... Iris crossed her arms. From the recaps, Lillipup was pretty good in their last battles. Iris just had make sure she could go on the offense. She was covered defense wise with Ling's ability.
---X---

Your Ducklett is all healed up The nurse told Iris when she was called up. Good luck on the finals. Iris nodded her head as she placed the pokeball back in her bag.

"Thank you Nurse." Iris said, her voice was a little low but it still held some excitement for what was going to happen. Now all she had to do was get to the arena as they were calling for the remaining trainers to come.

[[Exit]]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 11
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 13->15
    Moves: Water Pulse| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Soothe Bell
    -1 Rare Candies

Company: Phoebe
Battle Theme Hopes and Dreams
Mood: Excited
Attire: green top and tan shorts
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Quote:

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:18 pm

Pokemon Colors:

We've come so far.

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

Alana verbally thanked him for letting her pet Raja. "It's, uh, no problem," he quietly replied. Raja looked to Alana as she pet him, not sure of what to think about the situation. It was certainly strange to have someone other than Nirav touching him. After all, it wasn't like he saw this girl all of the time. She was gentle at least, which was a plus in the whole situation.

As Alana moved her hand to write more, Nirav began stroking Raja some. Wait a second... Was it just him, or was she a little closer than what he remembered? Nirav dismissed the thought as she passed him another note specifically asking about the dancing and whatever mess they had witnessed with Ichiro and the other two. Nirav took his hand away from Raja to reply once more. He thought a little about the people he had met thus far. So far, a lot of them were loud and talkative, like Koru and Holly. Others were quiet or a little timid, like Jung-Su and Alana, sort of. Cyril certainly wasn't timid, at least not in battle class. Now that he thought about it, there were a lot of different people in their school.

Don't worry about the cafeteria thing. I think someone owed someone else money or something. But yeah, there are a lot of different people. It's definitely interesting, but also weird too.
                                The dancing is namely for weddings. My mom says people dance at those a lot, and I'll have to at my brothers's weddings.
                                - N.G.

Nirav waited until Alana sent her text before passing the note to her. Sure, his interpretation of what happened between Ichiro and the other two was a little off, but it was all he could really glean from the short interaction. He wasn't sure how exciting it was to have so many different people together. It was another reminder that he was far from home and his family, and far from everything he recognized. The time he was away so far was cool, but how did they impact his family, having one less person helping out? Maybe he'd be able to call tomorrow, but for the time being, he focused back on Alana and her questions about dancing. He wasn't sure when his brothers would get married, but it seemed like something his oldest brother, Kiyoshi, would do first, given he'd been dating the same person for a while now. It was just a matter of when. Until then, Nirav wasn't keen on learning any time soon.

But I can't wait

Hope the kind

››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers