Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] The Library [IS PERMANENTLY CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 12:17 pm
KitsuneAura
Micillia

tickets!!

and last day open.

if your troll read at regina's booth two or more times during the event, they may select 1 pair of reading glasses to bring home if they stop by today.
trolls who stop by and pick a pair are entered into a bobblehead raffle.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 4:15 pm
      Much to everyone's shock, Malice had not made her way to the empress' booth. Perhaps it was the lack of militaristic value or the comically shaped glasses that had her loath to approach. Yet there were lots of trolls hanging around, some enjoying themselves, some leaving in tears. Hum. Hands in her pockets, she observed from the side others playing the game. Her eyebrows shot up when she realized they were insulting each other based on where their finger landed in a book. That... kind of sounded like... fun? She grabbed a pair of the glasses, giving them a blank stare before slowly putting them on her face. As she looked up, the last troll she wanted to see was in view, their obnoxious cackling haunting in her thinkpan.

"You." She growled instinctively at her, recalling what happened on the very first day of bloodfest. This purpleblood's shoe practically almost broke her nose. Malice cocked her head back, looking at the purpleblood from behind the shaded glasses. There was a slight upturn at the corners of her mouth. She held the book up. "Want to play?" This was surely a way to indirectly get under the purpleblood's skin.

melona-pan
kekeke

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

melona-pan rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 1, 2 Total: 7 (4-16)

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 7:10 pm
this is a reserve o H o  
Micillia rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 3, 2 Total: 9 (4-16)
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 7:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Insulting Lorata had gone so well yesterday that Caiden decided to try it out on another troll. Now who did he want to make friends with... well, EVERYONE! But he only had one book, and one day left... life was tough. Then Elidae walked by. Caiden liked Elidae. They had a pick-nick on a blanket once, defiantly best friend makings right there. "Elidae Elidae! Listen to this!!" The brownblood rambled off his insult, in as chipper a voice as ever. "And its a GAME see?? I didnt know that at first, but NOW I DO! So i might say mean things, but i say them with love, you know?"

amicableAggressor
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name: Caiden
My partner: Elidae
Matching dice: 2nd time getting 3 DICE!!! on the last day...

blackbird cake

Micillia

Dapper Duck

blackbird cake rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 3, 3 Total: 8 (4-16)

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 8:03 pm
THIS IS A MALICE RESERVE  
blackbird cake rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 1, 3 Total: 6 (4-16)
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 8:05 pm
amicableAggressor

My name: Elidae Bonbon
My partner: Caiden Banksy
Matching dice: 3! on the last day :(

Used to the game after playing it twice already (although Lutrin still terrified her), the moment she saw Caiden with those huge goofy glasses, Elidae was ready. "I'm listening!" she exclaimed, grabbing a pair of her own and quickly putting them on. She folded her arms with her lips in a right line, ready for what the orangeblood had to say. "Dish it out!"

Micillia

Quote:
Picking up a pair of reading glasses!

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden giggled, this was fun. Maybe it was time to try one of his own.
"You know Elidae,
i know you like to play.
Ive seen u at your booth,
ive seen u grin with that tooth,
But truth be told,
Its all as fake as mold
Your just a big ol lier
Someone should set you on fire!"

Caiden giggled, "Hahaha! That was so fun!!! Do me do me!!!"

amicableAggressor

My name: Caiden
My partner: Elidae
My insult: You know Elidae, i know you like to play. Ive seen u at your booth, ive seen u grin with that tooth, But truth be told, Its all as fake as mold. Your just a big ol lier. Someone should set you on fire!

blackbird cake

KitsuneAura rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 1, 3 Total: 10 (4-16)
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:25 pm
amicableAggressor

My name: lorata
My partner: lutrin
Matching dice: 0

It was the final day. Lorata didn't know who she'd end up facing or if she'd finally manage to find the right collection of insults to impress the queen, but she was determined to try! Seadwellers didn't go down without a fight! Hurrying into the booth for the last time, she gave Regina a quick smile and collected her reading glasses before turning to scope out the competition. And suddenly there she was again. That strange brown blood! It seemed appropriate, somehow, that they insult each other one last time! And now that she had her book, she was ready.

Green Minuet

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:27 pm
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

Two nights ago...

When Lorata stormed up and thrust on her shades, Lutrin knew that the seadweller meant business. She braced herself... and then her mouth dropped. The seadweller insulted her without using the book.

Promptly she sat down and began to clap rapidly.

- - -

“Oh-ho-ho-ho!”

Puffing out her chest, and thrusting her hands on her hips, Lutrin let out a guffaw at the Lorata's insult. So, the seadweller thought she had what it took and wanted to play? Lutrin pulled down her shades from her forehead, over her eyes. If Lorata was really up to the challenge, then the grand master Lutrin would be happy to oblige! She gave the seadweller a confident grin.

“Yo, finfish bile!” Lutrin raised her hand over her head, index finger extended like a gun. She lowered her arm, until the pretend pistol pointed directly at the seadweller. “Your face is so outlandishly repellent that even blind molebeasts won't look at you!” Finished, she blew on the smoking gun. Shots. Fired.

Still, Lutrin was not about to let her opponent take it to heart. After all, she had done her very best, and hardly deserved to be looked down on because of that. Bounding over, Lutrin clapped the other girl's cheeks between her hands. “But really, they're just jealous.”

&amicableAggressor

My name: Lutrin Weesil
My partner: Lorata Gorgos
My insult: Yo, finfish bile! Your face is so outlandishly repellent that even blind molebeasts won't look at you!

KitsuneAura

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 11:12 pm
Aandes simply had to swing by. If nothing else he had to memorialize his Bloodfest with some sick shades. He'd not been able to come up with sweet digs this sweep, but he was completely swamped in productive work. He supposed there'd be time later for reading! As he picked up his favorite pair of glasses, Aandes laughed in memory of his time at the booth. So good. He gave a thankful wave to Regina and was on his way.  

Sypon
Vice Captain

Doutei rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 2, 3 Total: 12 (4-16)

Doutei

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 1:30 am
amicableAggressor

My name: Nucleo Glatte
My partner: Amonee B
Matching dice: 2

After he'd locked him up in a hotel room, forced him to have to escape said hotel room, chased him around Bloodfest, and harassed him about his feelings, Nucleo was feeling pretty ready to insult Amonee. Sure they'd made peace well enough and this was just for laughs but it was going to feel a little good to lay into him. The greenblood didn't hate his friend but man he'd been mad a few nights ago!

"Behold, cullfodder. Your nugbone is so squashed and squished that a daywalker would consider you one of their own kind!" The barista read dramatically. He didn't realize that Amonee probably had run into a few daywalkers during his suntime travels. No that went straight over Nucleo's head.

Yamashii

Quote:
Grabbing some glasses.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 2:46 am
      As the tiny orangeblood decided to do his own reading, Elidae could only stare in utter shock. Her mouth was turned up in a smile, but behind the glasses, a prickling sensation reached her eyes. Why was he saying those things about her? It... it was a game right. And he looked like he was enjoying himself. Elidae tried to keep a good attitude, but somewhere farther than she could reach crumbled.

She didn't have the pusher to say something as personal as he did. Elidae opened up her book and flashed him a quick smile. "Okay! You ready?"

"Yooo! Gerbil, leavings! Hehe. Elidae giggled, then continued. "Your sniffnode is so misshapen that a daywalker would consider you one of their own kind!" Elidae vigorously nodded her head at her fantastic reading, although her glasses seemed to slide off her nose. Reaching to catch it, she fumbled with both the book and the glasses for a good ten second, before popping back up. She shined a bright smile at Caiden. "Good job! That was fun! I have to go back to my booth now, but I hope to see you later!" Gently patting Caiden's head, Elidae then gave a quick wave to Regina, and ran off.

Micillia

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

Yamashii rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 4, 3 Total: 11 (4-16)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 3:11 am
amicableAggressor

My name: Amonee Brycer
My partner: Nucleo Glatte
Matching dice: 2

The game was sort of fun but it was really more of a way to vent out some of the pair's annoyances with each other over the drama that had happened during Bloodfest. Amonee wouldn't say that he was mad at his greenblooded friend but... he was a little irritated after running the Nightly Grind by himself (even though he'd volunteered). It was understandable that Nucleo was upset after the bad news about his crush but... it also made him mad for some reason and the jadeblood couldn't place why.

"You are a slime eating pupa face! Your fronds are so freakishly perfect that a daywalker would consider you one of their own kind!" He insulted Nucleo straight back, a little upset at the mention of daywalkers. They were a lot scarier than Nucleo probably thought. Close encounters with them had taught Amonee to run and flee rather than fight because they were that terrifying and intimidating. He'd forgive the other boy for his ignorance but... he'd have to talk to him about that later.

The more aware of the daytime world Nucleo was, the better Amonee thought.

Doutei

Quote:
Nabbing these glasses!

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 6:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara felt the ice like a slap, but she kept the smile mask on. So, the queen was too good for the rest of the race, huh? Couldn't bear to be seen in casual conversation. Chiara felt the anger flare up, but the ice look Regina gave her kept that anger from doing anything. "Well, thank you for your time, Your Majesty." Chiara tried so hard to say the last word without any sarcasm. "Hope you enjoy your day!" The blueblood finished and walked away from the booth.

Chiara's cheeks were starting to burn blue with shame and embarrassment, but at least she didn't let the queen see that. Chiara high tailed it back to her own booth and sighed, trying to scrub all thoughts of the encounter with the queen from her mind.

amicableAggressor

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out