Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=> [MINI-META]The North Outgrowth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:02 pm
      [+] Kursha Vidari

Kursha snorted at the girl's response. Already she was so defensive. It looked like his off-hand remark had struck a nerve. As she posed her offer though, he quirked an eyebrow. Not what he had expected.

Before he could respond, another voice cut in. Looking over his shoulder, Kursha saw a familiar blueblood rushing towards them: one of the kids from before the dinner. Kursha's expression fell. He looked annoyed. “Hey, you mind?” he asked, voice flat. He returned his gaze to the purpleblood.

“So, Eridia,” Kursha said silkily, all smiles once again. “Here's the thing. I don't barter, especially not when I'm working under the queen's orders. And it's not just me—that applies to everyone here. So, you can give me what you got without the attitude, or I can make a very special exception. I can guarantee you won't like what I have to offer though.” His grin widened.

ImaginationsParadise

saihen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:36 pm
When she heard his threat, she accidentally let out a small but audible chuckle. Someone else tried already, and her beating bloodpusher was the proof they had failed. She knew she had something special, she was hard to kill and she would keep smiling even after getting hurt. Why was that? "Yeeeeah," Eridia smiled at brightly as Kursha. Pretending to agree to his terms. The her face turned into a scowl as she said. "no." Eridia flipped her hair defiantly and turned around with arms crossed.

"I don't feel like it. Not giving me much motivation ya know."

Katanari

saihen

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:39 pm

Azrael opened his mouth to respond to Kursha with a, ’yeah I do mind,’ when mcgreenblood asshat decided to go on his tirade and then Eridia spat back at him a negative. So this was about some information? Oh, well this wasn’t good. If there was anything he’d learned about Eridia it was that you couldn’t force her to do something, she was obstinant and would rather die than do as she’s told. He grabbed kursha’s arm to try and get the greenblood’s attention. "I do mind actually," Azrael said loudly so that he could be heard over the two’s arguing. "I get that you want results, I do too but she’s too stubborn to give in to you, she has her pride as a highblood and she will cling to that even if it kills her, " If the memory of that time at the swamp was anything to go by, that was that. "What are you trying to find out? Let me help, I’m sure I could find what you need without wasting time, " The young blueblood was determined to appeal to the greenblood in order to keep the peace. "You won’t regret it, I swear, "

ImaginationsParadise

Katanari

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:32 pm
      [+] Kursha Vidari

Eridia might have gotten away with it had Azrael not spoken up.

The minute the blueblood laid a hand on his arm, Kursha turned to meet his gaze, his eyes speaking murder. “Really?” he drawled, tone pleasant. “That's too bad...” With a shrug, he rose as though to leave. That would be the smart thing to do. The sensible thing to do. Closing his eyes, Kursha let out a long, resigned sigh through his nose.

Unfortunately the purpleblood was in need of a good dose of sense herself.

Kursha moved fast. Eyes open, he brought his knee up with a sharp crack to Azrael's chin. With the blueblood stunned, he turned his attention to Eridia. He kicked her twice; once in the gut to wind her, and once more in the chest, knocking her to the ground. Once she was flat on her back, he placed his boot on her throat, spurs dangerously close to her skin.

“I think you misunderstand me,” he said with a broad grin. “You don't get a choice in the matter. I don't give a s**t about your blood colour or how you feel. I've got a job to do and some snot-nosed wiggler isn't going to get in my way.” He leered down at her, increasing the pressure on her neck.

“You think giving me lip makes you brave? Makes you special? Get this, kid. You're not the first. It just makes you dumb. As far as I'm concerned, until you actually make a name for yourself, you're not worth the dirt on my heel.”

He could have crushed her. He could have smashed her throat and that would be that. Just another purple mess on the floor. But as he said, he had a job to do, and he was running out of time. The consequences for culling a child would only slow him down.

“Tch.” Kursha removed his boot. He glanced back towards at Azrael. “I expect to see your name on the wall in the central hivestem later. Both of you.” Then, without further ado, he strode away.

saihen
Sorry to cut this short!

ImaginationsParadise
Hopefully that's not to much!

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:46 pm
Sarcel attributed the scuttling behind her as chinchillamom sounds, not that of another troll, her focus intently locked on Tamiya. For what it was worth, there might as well have been nothing but silence. Time ticked dutifully on, and the purpleblood continued to muse about the blade. Ah.

Gears clicked into place as Sarcel realized (rather abruptly) that she had just now armed the potentially unpredictable highblood with a knife. That probably wasn't one of her smarter maneuvers, but at the same time, she wasn't about to deny anyone, least of all one Tamiya Aiguma.

Her shoulder itched through her clothes where Tamiya had touched her, musing over the blades herself. Should she take one too? It was true that she hadn't brought her shot gun, which she knew would be a mistake. If there was a murderer out there, it might be wise to be prepared right? Right. She was sure to pocket one herself. Maybe another. She had two hands after all.

"S-Salacious secrets? Uh..." Sarcel trailed off for a moment. She had found something, it was true. Was it necessarily salacious? Probably not. Maybe she was taking Tamiya too seriously. Offering a nervous grin, she continued, "I-I was going to h-head to the Central Hivestem, s-share what I k-knew there. I-It's where everyone's m-meeting up and r-reconvening..." Sarcel only realized as she trailed off that she had been trying to secure more knives. Four was probably enough. She'd better stop that, ah...

"P-Perhaps I could e-explain to you on the way there, Miss Aiguma. I-I've spoken with uhm... A-Awassi and Comedi a-as well...—A-Ah, i-if you s-so desire to a-accompany me, t-that is." Sarcel offered, stiff and straight postured as ever.

Sypon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:07 pm
      [+] Kursha Vidari

Kursha returned to the north outgrowth a short while later, after his reunion with Elidae and Lorata, and of course his run-in with Chiara. Even the thought of the blueblood left him sour—she was just like the purpleblood he had antagonised only thirty minutes earlier. What was wrong with those highblood brats? He admired a troll with a spine, sure, but not to the point of being stupid. He would be doing the empire a favour by culling them. Too bad now wasn't the time.

Right. Taking a deep breath, he felt the remains of his temper sizzle and burn out. He had things under control now. Eostre had helped with that. Back in the central hivestem he had rendezvoused with her a second time, and got her final report. They were good to go.

Slinking into the dining block, Kursha found the room was dark. His cover would not last for long. Using the light from the windows to guide him, he navigated the room following the wall. Even with the moonlight shining through, it would be idiotic to trip on something. Skirting through each path of light quickly at last he arrived at his destination. Ducking behind the curtain he disappeared from sight.

Behind the curtain Kursha was careful to keep out of the camera's field of vision. Even with the darkness, he did not want to take risks. Fumbling around, he searched for the switch. At last he heard a click and the red light dimmed. His work was done.

A moment later, Kursha reappeared from behind the curtain. He did not hang about for long. Within moments, he was slipping away as quietly as he had come, back into the central hivestem.  

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:09 pm
For the second time that night, the entire hive was plunged into darkness. It lasted a few heartbeats - and then the lights popped back on. Unlike the first time, no bodies immediately dropped to the floor. As if on some kind of cue, there was a crackle and pop from speakers that had been set up around the hive. They were, presumably, originally installed to trolls when events that evening were taking place, as they seemed to be on the same system as the one Awassi had used at the beginning of the night. The voice that came out of them, however, wasn't the greenbloods.

"Everyone return to the central hive, right now. I don't care if you got your hands around someone's throat, or are dragging the culler out into the light as we speak. There is a real important feelings emergency going on, and if it doesn't get sorted out right this instance, everyone in this hive is going to get to join in." The empress's tone was heavy with aggravation, a slight edge of sarcasm, and the flat monotone of a slowly breaking temper. In the background, a petulant, distressed stream of complaints could be vaguely heard.

All trolls have gathered in the central hivestem.
The third hour of the party has begun.
Your first move out of the central hivestem this hour does not loose you an investigation.

It is (also) a new ooc day! All investigations have been reset to 3.
Clues posted in the central hivestem will be pmed out shortly.

Some noted reminders:
Please remember that you lose an investigation if you switch Outgrowths during a party hour!
Please also remember that 100 words are required for EACH investigation that you do.
Finally, please be aware of the players and NPCs when entering a room and be mindful of their presence when you RP! Not only is it good etiquette, there are certain mechanics that rely on being mindful of character interactions.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:53 pm
The north outgrowth has been updated for the third party hour. It seems that some things in the various areas around the outgrowth have changed, and some locations have been disturbed. Perhaps they merit a new inspection.

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:26 pm
As soon as she could, Nahori fled the central hivestem, forcing her lusus to follow after her despite the matron's wheeks of injustice at the purpleblood's outcry. This gala was getting worse and worse by the minute for her weakened nerves. Oh, she'd meant to speak to Alifax about what she'd discovered in the library, but now she'd have to hold off on that even longer, as well. What good was she if she held onto clues she had no means to piece together? If she could speak with Alifax, perhaps what she'd found would be of some use…

Nahori tried to tell herself not to linger on it, though she continued to regardless. At least it was somewhat quiet out here, since everyone had been called back to listen to Rutven's emotional outburst.

After a little walking, she found herself back in the north outgrowth dining block, where this whole troublesome party began. At least the seadweller's body was gone, but everything about this place was unsettling. Nahori's hands were gripped tightly together as she tried to pretend like there was nothing wrong. She couldn't stand around and hide and accomplish nothing, though. Mother simply wouldn't allow it.

So, she searched. Though she simply couldn't linger long in the dining block. Her subconscious had led her in this direction for a reason, she recalled...

The breeze from the window drew her that direction first. Outside... how she wished to be there and not here. Grabbing the curtains, she sighed wistfully, turning them over in her hands. Wait, no lingering... The sideboard and many discarded coats would be her next target. While she tried to give everything a significant once-over, she was in a bit of a hurry. It was the third hour.

At least somewhat satisfied, she quickly scurried off to the nutrition block, glancing around awkwardly before slipping inside. She didn't go far, choosing to linger near the door instead, Guineamom at her side. A low, almost purr-like sound was radiating from the lusus, but it sounded more agitated than sweet.

Hivestuck
Dining Block: Investigate curtains, sideboard, coats

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:05 pm
Searches from Party Hour 2

saihen

Inside of the thermal hull there is a fine stock of food. On one of the shelves, something catches your eye. [!]

Inside the oven, you find a huge rum cake ready for serving. Guess there might not be any dessert tonight. What a shame.

Current Searches (Party Hour 3)

saedusk

There appears to be yet another hidden security camera behind the curtains! The light is off.... Mysterious.

The prominent guests' jackets and attire are quite easy to spot. You rustle through some of the coats present. [!]

The sideboard is covered with spills. Using your ingenious investigation technique of taste, you identify two kinds of Faygo, a fruit punch, a sparkling cider and, for the more mature palette, some liquor splashes. There are some glasses that have been left on the sideboard. [!]  

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Yunonia

Obsessive Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:03 am
Tierte made her way to the Nutrition Block making sure she was out of sight from anyone. It had been surprisingly easy to get the parcel. Maybe Tierte had just lucked out? Regardless it was time to destroy this pesky parcel. Upon entering the Nutrition Block she noticed how clean it was. She'd have to be careful not to make any mess as that would be suspicious too!

She made her way over to the trash compactor, looking around to make sure no one was watching. Good it was safe! Quickly removing the parcel from her blanket she gave it one last look over before cramming it in the trash compactor and turning it on. Part of her wondered what was written in the parcel but, it was best not to question these things.

Once the parcel was fully destroyed
she turned to leave, seeing a familiar orangeblood and nodding. There could have been much worse trolls waiting for her. "I tried to find an escape route from the nutrition block, but no luck. The windows are sealed shut it seems. And you'd have to climb over the sink." She glanced around furtively, her voice dropped low. "But I'm not giving up yet. You want to escape as much as me right? We don't need to let these crazy highbloods kill us! I'll let you know if I find anything," Tierte said, feeling sympathetic to the highblood. She could see the pain on her face just the same as hers! She could only imagine which of the terrible highbloods here dragged her against her will, just as Eostre did to her.

saedusk
emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:05 pm
Elidae returned to the North Outgrowth where the first hour of the party took place. Such a pleasant experience turned so sour, and it made Elidae sigh with disappointment. However, displaying a smile, she gazed around. The nutrition block! Elidae sure did like cooking and making a mess, but perhaps something interesting would be there to discover? She was going to find out.

Entering the block, she aimlessly browsed along, looking at all the hardware and interesting utensils, admiring the grandeur. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw something shiny. Ohh, knives! Elidae bounced straight towards the knife block, peering at them closely, then... slowly, with delicate hands, took one out of the block, watching it shine in the light. Shhhhhing. Ohh, it was so pretty. Elidae loved shiny objects, but especially if they were pointy. And sharp. Just like her scissors at home! Turning it over, she observed the sharp blade, loving the way it looked. With her finger, she gently touched the steel, running it along to the tip of the knife. "MMm! Ow!" She whined, immediately putting her finger to her mouth after accidentally pricking her finger. Why did that seem like a good idea?

Running to the sink, Elidae set the knife down inside and turned the faucet, sticking her finger underneath the cool water to calm her pain a bit. "Glubglubglub." Inspecting her finger again, she put it back, grabbing some soap with her other hand and lathering her hands underneath the water. Hmm. Was there something interesting about the sink? Maybe not, but as Elidae gave it a good, hard look before returning to her wanders.

The oven might have been a good place to look! Sauntering over, Elidae swung the door open dramatically, then swung it shut. Opened it again. Closed it. OPEN! She giggled, sticking her head inside. Nothing really out of the ordinary, she didn't think. Or... was there?

Either way, she noticed a trash compactor... As soon as the coast was clear, Elidae struggled to get the green parcel Chiara handed off to her out of the back pocket of her shorts underneath her dress, sticking her tongue out while trying to fight the fluff. If she was smarter, she would have brought a purse with her. Alas. Once she had the parcel, she looked at it for a moment, turning it over in her hand. What was in here? What was it? Her curiosity told her to open it, but a slightly less stupid side of her said no, follow your orders. Holding true to her obedience, Elidae tossed the parcel into the trash compactor, then made a sharp turn on her heel to not look back.
After a few moments of curious browsing, Elidae made to return to the Central Hivestem to review her findings.

Hivestuck
Investigated knife block, sink, and oven!

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

Wizardy Herbert

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:26 pm
Adamaz shuffled into the Central Outcropping by following other people, mostly. He found it absurd that someone lived here; and he was pretty sure it was only one troll. Rich people are confusing. This house was confusing and he wanted to go home. Fancy parties are terrible. Why this.

He took the time to meditate while people shouted about unimportant things. He was pretty adept at blocking out noise by now while standing- it was just like being in the tour at the FRS. When people started leaving, he left too. Kinda wandering around. It was nice. He wasn't trying to get lost, per se, but he was starting to think getting found in this hive was a little overrated.

Papa roach was floofing Adamazs hair. It's what he did when he wanted to show Adamaz that things would be fine, and that he was being a trooper. Adamaz smiled.

He found himself in the dining room again, which was not where he wanted to be. He didn't care to see if the body was still there, and instead went to the window. He gazed out of it for a long while and was doing well for himself when he noticed that the curtains were disheveled. He was keen to check it out in case someone was hiding. This party could use some fun and a game of hide and cull would brighten things up.

It was then that he remembered he hadn't eaten dinner. He went to where he saw drones leave with plates of food earlier, and found the Kitchen. He looked into the Thermal Hull for some eats. He pulled out something that looked appetizing, checked the expiration date like his papa taught him, and ate it anyways like his papa also had taught him.

Quote:
lookin at the window, the curtains, and the thermal hull. Hope I got this in time.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:37 pm
As she stood there waiting, Nahori held onto the hope that the commotion in the central hivestem would keep everyone occupied and out of the nutrition block. An hour was a lot of time to ask for, but that didn't stop her from pleading, internally, with all her might. Luck was never really with her, though, and it seemed it wouldn't be tonight.

A voice startled her out of whatever dream she'd fallen into. Oh no, she'd stopped paying attention. How could she let someone slip past her guard? Why hadn't Guineamom warned her?? This was already going poorly...

"I-I'm sure they... are g-going t-to let us out when it's o-over." Even so, she could understand the redblood's plight. Being locked up in a strange mansion full of equally strange trolls was certainly frightening. Maybe trying to find a way out was a better option than standing around... But... She had no idea who had sent the letter. She had no ideal what they might try if she failed her task (not that she hadn't already done so). It was the same sort of situation.

"Y-You should get out of here, though, um..." Think, Nahori, think... Well, the redblood had been heading for the exit anyway, maybe she'd just leave. Maybe, except she had stopped to talk. Maybe she could use that obvious aversion to highbloods... "... t-there's a highblood and they're, uh, t-they're gonna come back soon, um, y-you should g-go, quickly!"

Just then the door swung open and a yellowblood swept inside. So caught up in her highblood tale, Nahori nearly jumped ten feet in the air.

"U-Um, excuse me, u-um..." All attempts to catch her attention seemed fruitless, however, and then she was gone. Nahori felt a very uncomfortable weight in the bottom of her stomach. She was doing so, so poorly. Once a failure, always a failure... Nothing but an invisible orangeblood

And there was that damn door again.

This time the troll appeared to linger, just like the redblood was doing, but over by the thermal hull. Desperation gripped Nahori's nerves and she nearly shouted her next line, in turn tripping over her words even more than usual. "E-Excuse me! W-What a-a-are you d-doing over t-there?!"

Guineamom wheeked loudly in surprise, caught off guard by her charge's unusual tone.

Yunonia

Wizardy Herbert

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:06 pm
blackbird cake

A very fancy knife block! You take a look and immediately notice something new. [!]

Inside the oven, you find a huge rum cake ready for serving. Well, not quite... [!]

The sink is not like it was last left, and you inspect it further. [!]

Wizardy Herbert

Strangely enough, when you look out the window you notice a camera hidden in a topiary outside. It appears to be facing towards the Dining Block.

There appears to be yet another hidden security camera behind the curtains! The light is off.

Inside of the thermal hull there is a fine stock of food. On one of the shelves, something catches your eye. [!]  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff