Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ♨LitterBox- The Recycle Bin/Archives♨
Happy Fourth of July everyone! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:32 pm
Tulja
Maddy-Mazey
Awh thank you so much c:
I love black rainbow polka dot things emotion_drool
Awh, theres quite a heroin problem, and meth problem around here I guess ;c
Any specific kinds where you are, or just druggies in general?
User Image

Your welcome. Im not sure what for, but your welcome.
Me too, I love rainbows, I love black. Im a goth in rl (to a certain degree, I am an adult after all) but I also love rainbow. Most of my clothing is black, lots of lace, a couple corsets, but I also have a couple bright teal shirts and a really awesome rainbow coat.
I dont know much of anything about drugs, but my friend refers to the drug addict people in this town as "tweakers" so thats what we have a lot of.
Sounds like cocaine o: maybe crack lol
I used to be a little gothic kid c: but I wasn't very feminine, more tripp pants and baggy shirts usually sweatdrop
now I just lean towards dark clothes, but I just have a normal style probably ._.
NICE. I love corsets emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:46 pm
Maddy-Mazey
`Ambition
I will be on a boat, on Cane River watching the firework show and hopefully eating a ton of crawfish. <8

I hope everyone has a safe holiday (for those who celebrate it) and a wonderful weekend. :}
Sounds glorious!!! emotion_kirakira
emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart  

`Ambition

Cat Sapphire

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:15 pm
Maddy-Mazey
Cat Sapphire
We have watched the fireworks from the same spot in our town for years now. It's always a fun time with neighbors and friends!
Awesome! I'd like to find some little spot to just hold up and watch people/fireworks every year. Maybe I should start scouting lol!

It's pretty fun. Most of the same people come year after year with their sparklers and smoke bombs! lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:21 pm
My family and I are driving to this small (but very touristy) town by the Gulf of Mexico (won't say where exactly for privacy reasons) where they have this huge gorgeous boardwalk and host a really spectacular firework show every 4th. emotion_c8
I'm especially excited to go eat some nice seafood emotion_drool (so hungry right now).

Wherever y'all are on the 4th- have a happy and safe day! emotion_bigheart  

taaco

Dapper Fatcat

XxForgottenFairytaleXx

Alien Informer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:46 pm
Maddy-Mazey
XxForgottenFairytaleXx
Maddy-Mazey
XxForgottenFairytaleXx
Maddy-Mazey
XxForgottenFairytaleXx

lol Thanks. We're trying to get it out of my grandpa's old place, so we can sell it.
Oh nice! Are you going through realtors and all that jazz? o:

Well, an uncle of mine does that for a living, but yeah we're trying to decide if it would be
better to fix the place up beforehand (it's a very old place) or just sell as is for someone to fix up themselves.

I know the feeling, my bro just gave me and my husband the house he bought from my dad, next to the one they are living in now (my parents). Because my great aunt died and dad was her something-something, basically he got the house when she died. but family was unhappy with that (ugh), and they are both big rotting pieces of poo houses. IM APPRECIATIVE, you know. I don't think I'll sell it cuz its like an heirloom xD
but damn I can't live in it :c

Yes exactly that. I actually wish that we could live in that house because I basically grew up there,
but we can't really afford to do everything needed to fix it up and stay there, if that makes sense.
btw thank you for the gold! <33 I forgot there was a prize for this for a second. lol

It totally does! Me and my Mr. are pretty poor too, and my parents sweatdrop so we can't even like, begin to fix up anything here either xD Np! c: I upped it as a surprise! emotion_yatta

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Well, here's hoping things work out for the best for us and our houses cat_3nodding
Yes I noticed that, Haha thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:24 am
Unfortunately we don't celebrate 4th of July in Australia but I might light some sparklers just for the heck of it  

Lillabelle

High-functioning Dreamer

Arie The Dragon Slayer

Fashionable Guildswoman

19,915 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:08 am
Maddy-Mazey

today's my best friends birthday we're throwing him a surprise party *giggles* he thinks we're just going to be playing assassin creed at my house but when he gets there they party will be sat up and everyone's going to yell SUPRISE  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:39 am
Maddy-Mazey
gengarly
I live right by the coast, so we'll be going to the beach!!
Awesome!!

Also holy cow your avi is adorable  

gengarly

Ruthless Pup

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Xx House Cat

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:25 am
Maddy-Mazey
Xx House Cat
Maddy-Mazey
Xx House Cat
They're having a BBQ & fireworks display over on the field by the mall parking lot. It's usually a pretty huge event.
I plan to go see it with my sister and her boyfriend
Nice! Gonna people-watch too? cx

Yeah, there's always interesting people there to converse with. They usually have local bands play too :3
Ooooh! I love local band stages emotion_drool

Yeah, they sometimes have battle of the band or talent show or something like that~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:52 pm
taaco
My family and I are driving to this small (but very touristy) town by the Gulf of Mexico (won't say where exactly for privacy reasons) where they have this huge gorgeous boardwalk and host a really spectacular firework show every 4th. emotion_c8
I'm especially excited to go eat some nice seafood emotion_drool (so hungry right now).

Wherever y'all are on the 4th- have a happy and safe day! emotion_bigheart
MMMMM now I want crab :c  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:56 pm
Lillabelle
Unfortunately we don't celebrate 4th of July in Australia but I might light some sparklers just for the heck of it
Awesome! cool  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:58 pm
Arie The Dragon Slayer
Maddy-Mazey

today's my best friends birthday we're throwing him a surprise party *giggles* he thinks we're just going to be playing assassin creed at my house but when he gets there they party will be sat up and everyone's going to yell SUPRISE
OMGGGGGGG it sounds perfect! lol  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:01 pm
gengarly
Maddy-Mazey
gengarly
I live right by the coast, so we'll be going to the beach!!
Awesome!!

Also holy cow your avi is adorable
Awwwh thank you so much emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:42 am
Maddy-Mazey

we had a Nerf gun war boys vs girls guys used water guns because if you give them the guns with the plastic bullets the go over bored neutral while the girls used the plastic bullet guns xd it was kinda funny because we tied the b-day boy up and said we've taken your leader captive. then the guys freaked out saying time to bring out the big guns aka water balloons and we had a water balloon fight after Shane betrayed the females and freed or captive mad (never trust a bisexual boy in girls vs girls he says he's on your side because he prefers guys over girls but he lied hes no sister he's one of the bros crying )  

Arie The Dragon Slayer

Fashionable Guildswoman

19,915 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • nuGen Staff 25

The Lady Desire

Heated Pyromaniac

17,275 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Elocutionist 200