Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[prp] gtfo — jack/chel (fin) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:03 pm
Chel gave him a look for his comment about the color. "Why ******** yer hair ain't pink then?" It was a valid point.

She grabbed a piece or two of bacon with her fingers before hissing because it was hot. "Why are you so boring?" she questioned him. "Same thing'll happen 'fore or after. People go 'wow congrats' or 'Jack ******** up' and then they move on." Chel thought it was nothing but funny, watching everyone scramble to respond to something that didn't really affect them one way or another. Plus working Abbi into a tizzy was always fun.

But she turned around and gave his shoulder a somewhat half-hearted kiss that assured him she wouldn't do something like that without him wanting it. She was glad that he was actually vocalizing what he wanted now; it was much easier for her to interpret and react without him playing coy and mysterious.

At the mention of Ian and Shiloh, Chel raised a brow. "Why would they be mad?" She didn't know them well enough to gauge a reaction.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:39 pm
"Because you haven't used your win to make me do it yet," he retorted.

Setting the mug aside, he reached out and snagged a mini sausage to nibble on, using a fork. "Because not everything has to be public news for Twitter bottom feeders to digest." Privacy was a force of habit, she knew that by now. "And maybe I'm tired of people always reacting like loving you is some huge mistake," he added more quietly. "Just like you're tired of people always saying you ******** Chris on the side. I don't give a s**t what they say, but it doesn't mean I like giving them reasons to go on about it either."

He finished his sausage and backed off before he got too sensitive. "Anyway, I bet Ian'd be pissed because 'getting married is their thing'," he went on. "Christ. They're actually trying to think out every step like they have time and lifespan to."  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:15 pm
Chel snorted. "S'the biggest mistake you ever made," she told him, turning back to the food and gesturing that he grab her a plate so they could do this properly.

Once she had her plate in hand, she began piling food on in a casual way. They had the rarity of time and for once Chel relaxed in taking it. Slow mornings were hard to come by.

"Didn't know marriage was only for them though. Guess you better call it off." She put her hand to her forehead, clutching the fork dramatically. Then she went back to shoveling. "You makin' fun of them for takin' their time, but you took 3 whole months t'ask me out and now you wanna wait even longer to buy a ring." She poked at him with her fork, not close enough to touch, but enough to gesture. "You big cheat."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:25 pm
"You forgot I used to date Lina." Chel did make some other valid points, though. He scoffed nonetheless as he offered her the plate.

"After I pay for a hotel room and everything, she goes and calls me a cheat!" he groused at thin air. "No respect." And he poked his fork against hers. "Marriage didn't exactly enter my mind when we first started. Hell, dying was more likely."  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:29 pm
"Trust me, I don't never forget that," she said awkwardly, poking at her dish.

Jack's playful retort got her back to smiling, and she batted at his fork like they were children playing with swords. "Now it seems like marriage s'all you talk about!" she said with a laugh. "Thanks for payin' fer stuff. I'll cover it when we get back, yeah."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:54 pm
Jack made a mental note and chose not to follow the topic. He did, however, follow the impulse to give her a short kiss.

"Wormed its way in, just like this one b***h I know," he teased. "Don't cover anything, alright? Save it for when you pull me in on your version of a good time outside. Now." He waved his fork at the tv. "Ready for some Space Mila Kunis, hot stuff?"  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:14 pm
Chel snickered and took her plate with her, following him to the headboard of the bed. There she sat next to him, touching arms (always touching in some way), but separate enough to eat their food.

As much as Chel liked ******** Jack, she also liked that they could sit and watch a space movie with little to no plot and not have to make an effort out of it. Last night had been romantically exhaustive, and sometimes she just needed to hang out, to remember that Jack was her friend before he was her boyfriend. In their weird way, they were best friends. Jack had Finn and Chel had Chris, but so to did they have each other.

"Ready, captain boss," she told him, bumping the side of her head against his arm. "I hope there's a sex scene. Kunis has some bomb tits."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:42 pm
"I'll have the pause button ready," he promised with a carefree grin that could only come from the satisfaction of, for once, having someone he could be proud of. Someone good, whatever was said. Someone who, frighteningly, could destroy him in the future, and he wouldn't bother to stop it because at least it'd be a good way to go.

Maybe Chel was right: maybe theyhad made it.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas