Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=> [BOOTH] Winning Love by Moonlight (closed!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
DraconicFeline generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 29!

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:08 pm
Keionx returned to the scouts booth, exhausted from the ordeal at the fashion show. She made her way to her heroes and the quackbeast pond, and was soon aware of the steady clop-clop-clop of hooves. She refused to look back.

Beastdad didn't want to run after his girl, just talk, like they used to. He wanted her to wait - to please wait. To come back. Please?

Keionx ignored him. What could she say to him? What was there to say.

Clop clop clop. Keionx? Please? Beastdad wanted to talk to her. He wanted to ask her what she was wearing. What were those? They were awful. Did someone force her to wear those unheroic, unsightly things? Oh his poor baby...

"It isn't like that at all." she said, giving him a look. "Dad. Stop."

Why? He wanted to see her. He missed her so. Beastdad picked out a quackbeast from the pond, turning it over in his meaty hands curiously.

"Dad..." It was clear she wasn't going to get rid of him that easily. She needed to talk to someone. Odette. Vremea. Milli. Lune. Anybody. This was just too much...

((A COMPACT IS VERY HEROIC AND MANLY SHUT UP))  
Hobo Pixi generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 45!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:12 pm
Eilidh put her cards away from her previous booth when she saw pretty trolls all dressed up. She gravitated to the booth and looked around in awe. Such pretty things to collect! She thought as she looked through the prizes then looking over to the dress up section. She raised a brow as she touched her pigtails, unsure if she should participate or not... or if she even could. She looked at the rules for the game and focused. She certainly wasn't a very strong reader; in fact, she would rather just tell other trolls that she couldn't read to avoid smoke coming from out her head as she attempted to read. With a sigh, she could only make out very little from the rules. She quietly observed other trolls grab the quackbeasts then get prizes. Her brows raised in slight excitement as she moved to grab one of the quackbeasts, hoping to win one of the dolls.

After snagging one of the quackbeasts, she looked to one of the older trolls and showed it to her. She looked up to the other with hope that she got the big doll. "Did I win a dollie?" she asked quietly.

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:14 pm
"Dad, go away."

Why?! He wanted to be with his troll! She was his troll. He loved Zariah, but Keionx... Please talk to him? Please? He missed her so much.

Keionx grit her teeth. "Not... Not right now."

Yes right now! Beastdad stomped a hoof on the ground, Yes right now, because she hadn't talked at home, and she hadn't been home in months, and he didn't know when he'd find her again so yes! Please! Talk now! He didn't understand why she wasn't talking to him. Well he supposed she was now.

"It's..." she hesitated, then turned, shaking her head as she went behind the scenes. "Please, mine lusus..." she pleaded, hiding her tears, "Not right now."

Beastdad stood alone next to the wheel of feels, watching his troll go and feeling as though a piece of his heart was being ripped from him. He got the message. He understood. He'd wait.

Absently, needing something to do, the musclebeast spun the wheel...

Nothing. What did it matter? It was just a wheel, anyway. He looked around at all the nice trolls in their costumes and smiled, a little sadly. At least he knew Keionx was around good people. Anybody who could dress up so heroically had to be good!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:18 pm
User Image

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
Sypon rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:19 pm
Tamiya crept up on the booth with a jingle. She wriggled uncomfortably in Sinter's jacket, feeling its cheery little accents shift and hearing them sound whenever she took a step. He had a loud manner of locomotion and a quiet presence, while she had the opposite. And being caught in his suit made dampened her. She fiddled with her (slightly too short) new sleeves, hiding behind the waning crowds. She'd gotten there just in time. The booth was almost ready to close. Tamiya bit her lip and looked around at the patrons, trying to make herself small among them. It was an easier feat without her platform geta, but she still towered above the average troll. Hopefully no one would notice that she was out of sorts.

Tamiya blinked. There was the wheel! She became of her quickening pulse as she realized how close it was. So they hadn't taken it down yet. She had just one more chance to prove herself before Bloodfest was over, and this was it. Whatever happened, happened. Perhaps this delightfully mirthful carnival game would give her hope. A common religious artifact such as this was bound to carry some significant weight. She found herself drawn toward it by some miraculous force. Pushing aside others, and finally putting her hand on the wheel. She gave it a spin and the sounds of the crowd drowned out with her own focus on the spinning device.

The quadrant wheel was a blurry spiral of chance, clicking raucously before the little wheel came to a slow stop. Any quadrant. The Messiahs were teasing her now - such choice, but who would be the recipient? She had come to the wheel for answers and so far it had only raised more questions. She held her breath as the big wheel began to slow. It finally came to a halt.

Any quadrant. Any sailor.

What did this mean? Tamiya's chin wobbled. She knew exactly what this meant. There was no clear cut direction for her emotions -- she was overflowing with flushed feelings for Odette, who had stirred her to become this horrible mess through desirable pity. At the same time, the inception of her feelings were that of blackness. The inky core of deception that were since cleansed by herself and her lusus. She had made the call, and of course she was justified, but yet Odette did not feel complete. She had made it clear in her convalescence from the battle with Aendal that she had failed to protect those she loved. Odette had seen things - unsettling and horrifically unknown to Tamiya. But she wouldn't let her in. The purification was not complete, and Tamiya had failed. She had convinced herself that her haste was due to exhaustion and injury, but Odette had not talked to her since. Tamiya pined for her. To be let in by this beauty, and to understand and help her - to salvage what she had lost and help her become reborn - Tamiya wanted it all. She hadn't felt fear like this since her childhood. Fear of making the wrong decision. And now, she had to make a choice. A full hand of cards was laid out in front of her. Her fate was of her own choosing.

Perhaps this moment could be the window to promise. Tamiya took a deep breath and mustered up all of her courage. Odette. Swan Moon. She wanted to kiss her! That was it. She was allowed now. This was the rule of the booth that she would abide by, polite in every respect. She spun around to find her and her throat constricted.

She was kissing another blueblood already. Tamiya's posture slackened a bit. She flushed sheepishly, suddenly aware of the fact that the clothes that she was wearing were (while well-fitted and proper) hemotyped red. Tamiya reminded herself that this was her chance - that the wheel spin meant something - and stuffed down her negativity. She straightened her posture and the (correctly) hemotyped pins in her hair.

"I did not intend to interrupt, but I see that you are closing soon. I have spun the fateful mirthcircle, as you can see, and I have hit the wild card options quite ******** miraculously. Odette... I would... Like to choose you. And the flushed option," Tamiya announced. She exhaled quickly and spoke the rest of her mind before she could second-guess herself. "Additionally. Would you like to join me for comestibles later?"

Kimbley Kitty

purplerosesbeauty

Hobo Pixi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:20 pm
Eilidh walked up and spun the wheel, watching it go round and around. Once it stopped, the tealblood leaned in to try to read what the result was. She sighed after she realized that the spot she picked was blank. With a quick stretch and mild disappointment in not figuring out what the wheel was for, Eilidh made her way away from the booth.. deciding to try again tomorrow.

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
Ancient_Guardian generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 3!

Ancient_Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:45 am
Hazmas looked around curiously. He hadn't been to this booth before. Reading the booth rules, the young troll pursed his lips and tilted his head.

'I think I'll take a crack at the quackbeasts before I do anything,' he thought and strode over to the kiddie pool.

Ancient_Guardian rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:58 am

Pursing his lips at the numberless quackbeast, Hazmas tossed the toy back into the kiddie pool and ventured over to the quadrant wheel, which his lusus was examining interestedly. He gave a couple low hoots, as if encouraging her curiosity.

Machim looked over at him and then at the wheel beside the quadrant wheel. She pointed and hooted, indicating that Hazmas should spin the second wheel.
Hazmas chuckled and walked over. For all her roughness, Machim truly enjoyed doing stuff with him.

Watching the young troll take hold of the second wheel, Machim spun the Quadrant wheel, while Hazmas spun the Moon Scout wheel. The lusus hooted with delight as the spun while her young charge waited to see what they would land on.

Ancient_Guardian

Hobo Pixi generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 41!

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:10 pm
Coming back the next day, Eilidh went straight to the quackbeast game. She focused on what one to take, hoping that it would be the best prize ever... the doll. She reach over and picked up a quackbeast, sighing when it was the same prize that she had previous gotten the day before. Selecting her prize, the tealblood picked the teal heart with thoughts to give it to a troll she had met during bloodfest.

Once her prize was selected, Eilidh looked over to the wheel that other trolls had been spinning. With a curious blink, the young troll made her way over to the wheel.

Hobo Pixi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:11 pm
The young tealblooded troll observed the spinning of the wheel for a short time before going to spin it herself. She still had no idea what the point of the spinning was or what it even said on it. Reaching over, Eilidh yanked the wheel down and watched it spin like she had done yesterday with hopes that something actually happened this time. She had seen some trolls hug the bigger pretty trolls after spinning so her thoughts were that she'd get one too.

Once the wheel stopped, Eilidh looked around confusingly... unsure what happens now. With a sigh she took a step back then looking over to the taller troll with a sheepish grin, "Uhh, s'cuse me... could you pretty please...maybe.... explain this to me?" She mumbled as she pointed to the wheel. For some reason, she actually was embarrassed to ask the other troll for help even though she seemed perfectly fine asking earlier.

quite uneventful

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
Green Minuet rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:21 pm
      [+] Kursha Vidari

“Tch.” Kursha scowled at the wheel. That made for the third time he had landed on Vremea for clubs. He was half convinced the thing was rigged. That or he had done something to earn himself a couple sweeps of bad luck. In between his poor fortune at the scout's booth, and his even poorer shooting at Luxara's booth, he was starting to turn superstitious.

Carefully masking his disappointment, Kursha turned the yellowblood. He had already decided to switch tactics from the last time. Her response had been less than warm and at the present, he was content to continue play it off as a joke to lower her guard. Besides, there was something else on his mind that he could use an outside opinion on. The question was if he had the courage to bring it up.

“So, Vrem. I lucked out again, huh?” He grinned at the yellowblood. Leaning against the side of the wheel, he loomed over her. “I guess I'll take this as a sign. I have a bit of a problem. Think you could help me out?”

quite uneventful

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:54 am
Sailor Save-The-Day-And-Steal-All-Your-Stuff

User Image

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:46 am
Vos says hi :'D

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:29 am
March 8th
Gl!tch~

DraconicFeline

Hobo Pixi

March 9th
Ancient_Guardian

Hobo Pixi

Katanari

The redblood hands you your tickets and does some excited jazz hands. Congrats on winning the final prizes! The booth games are now closed, but RP may continue!  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:10 am
      Vremea had been sitting to the side, chatting with Athene about the fashion show and the horrendous costumes that all trolls wore, but when the young tealblood walked up to the wheel, Vremea eyed her a little. Playing with the bow on her chest idly, the yellowblood watched her spin the wheel. Vremea stood up when it landed on her and the clover, adjusting her mask a little before shuffling over to them after telling Athene she'd been picked. Right before she could ask about it, the yellowblood was asked a question first— She didn't know what it was about?

Well, of course. "Dear, you hadn't asked any of us about the functions of the game." Vremea stated softly, slightly bending to pat her head and give her a comforting smile. "But of course I shall. Firstly, this is a quadrants booth! When you spin the first wheel, you are aiming to see if you can get a quadrant. You see, the heart is Matespirit, for which you can get a kiss or a hug if you are too shy, the second a spade, for Kismesis, and you can hurt the troll or be hurt yourself, the third, morailigence, for which you can get a big hug, and the one that you landed upon." She took a breath, then finished, "Auspisticism. We give relationship advice for that one. But you are so young, I do not believe you could possibly have questions about relationships!"

The yellowblood then pointed to the colors. "Each color on this wheel represents one of our scouts. The red one is Swan Moon, teal is Club Moon," Vremea motioned, pointing at the girls from afar and giving them a pleasant smile, "Green is Star Moon and Yellow is me, Heart Moon. The other spaces are either spaces in which you are not able to get one of us, which auto nulls the other one, or a space where you can pick whichever troll or quadrant you'd like. Now, any more questions?" The yellowblood asked, eager to be teaching more.

Hobo Pixi

Looking over to Kursha after helping the tealblood and raising a playful eyebrow at the wheel, Vremea couldn't help but chuckle. How many times now had it been that he'd spun and landed on relationship advice? Oh well, if he did actually need help, she was eager to help. "Of course, Kursha. What is it that you need?" She asked, sliding a hand on her hip and looking up at him with no fear or intimidation of his height. It was amazing how the wheel avoided the other quadrants like the plague. Almost made her giggle! "I will always be willing to help."

Katanari

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces