Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts: Beyond the Door (1st KH RP GGN)

Back to Guilds

Originally known as Kingdom Hearts : First Generation, we pride ourselves in our literate KH roleplays & community. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply KHBTD : Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying and OoC
Kingdom Hearts : New Generation [Auditions AND RP Open!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AldrickZearse
Vice Captain

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:09 pm
[Kaldar: Twilight Town: Old Mansion]

The lycanthrope, currently big and extra hairy right now, knew he was in a precarious position. Guns had a tendency to hurt, after all. A lot. And he didn't want to be shot by one.

"Okay, soooooooo I just kind of landed on here cause I'm kind of randomly exploring places with a ship that landed on my world, so really I'm just kind of exploring and finding neat things and getting into the occasional fight here and there though I kind of try not to cause I apparently cause a lot of collateral damage but sometimes you just can't resist a good fight, ya know?"

He rambled, but it got his point across, he felt. So he decided to poke his head around the door again, and peek out at the woman.

You know, while still in his werebearboar form, so it looked basically like a large bearish head(the muzzle seemed a little short) with large tusks sticking out of it's mouth.

"So....we good?"

------------------------------

[Malach: Agrabah: Bazaar]

Tsking, the Jumi Knight moved closer to Azuria, spear still at the ready. Surrounded...and he hadn't been prepared for it. Of course, at the sound of what he assumed to be creaking of wood, he shot a glance up, spotting shadows. Which probably meant more guards on the higher ground.

Malach was left with a choice. And thanks to his dislike of threats, he gripped his spear tighter, getting into a battle-ready stance. He was outright ignoring the girl and the merchant. Right now it was an issue of protecting himself, his sister, and his father's core from the men with swords.

Taking one hand off his spear, he reached for the pan flute on his belt. Desert people might be a bit more used to fire and flames, and he was pretty sure spreading poison dust would be pretty bad for the crowd. But something he could control a little better...well, he was ready for a rush at least.

"Zuri, stay close."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:45 pm
AldrickZearse

Mizu_Kage_Hikari

Kaegoe

[ Razoul ; Guards : Agrabah : Bazaar ]

If Razoul heard Kay'la, he didn't seem to care--the only words that rang to him were the merchants. And he simply smiled--a crocodile's smile if there ever was one.

"Yes, they may have," he replied. He gave no indication for his guards to stand down, and they didn't. "We'll just stick around for the negotiations. Wouldn't want anything to go wrong."

His eyes glanced particularly toward Malach.  

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200

phoenixianCrystallist
Crew

Quotable Noob

8,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:05 pm
fractalJester

AldrickZearse

Kaegoe

{Wing .:. Twilight Town .:. Old Mansion}

Wing was a little surprised at the response she got. Whoever he was, he sounded… nervous? And a little as if he was out of his element. Well, that she could understand. She wasn’t particularly adept at this "exploring the worlds" business, either. After some quick thinking, she took one hand off of her pistol, holding the weapon in her off-hand loosely with her finger off the trigger. She took a few steps forward, hands in the air in what she was pretty sure was the universal "I come in peace" gesture.

"I think we’re good," she said, calmly. She noted the odd shape of his head, but didn’t comment. Who knew what you would find out here in the wide worlds? She didn’t want to be rude. "I’m an explorer myself, and, like you, rather new at this. Truce?"

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

{Azuria [Pet: Ted].:. Agrabah .:. Bazaar}

The merchant bowed gallantly to Kay’la, completely oblivious to Razoul’s words or expression. "Certainly, my lady," he said, all oily businessman. "I am a collector of various trinkets, from oddities to the rare yet mundane. Might I see the coins you have to offer? Should they prove sufficient in value, I’m sure we may be able to come to a mutually satisfactory arrangement."

Azuria’s mouth worked, opening and closing like she was trying to say something and changing her mind halfway through. Mostly she wanted to protest, but the entire thing was escalating way out of her hands. Her grip on her father’s core tightened and she held it closer, even as she sidled nearer to her brother. She kept an eye on the guards, especially the Captain, not sure if he would take her shifting to be suspicious or a sign of trouble or anything. She didn’t want to start a fight, but she knew that Mal would jump at anything that seemed even remotely threatening, given how wound up he was. She sent some soothing pulses through her core to him, trying to calm him down, but she knew it was a futile effort. As she watched everything, though, she was struck by an idea.

"Mal," she whispered, only loud enough for her brother and her pet to hear. "Let them do it. Once the guards are gone, we can try to get Dad back from the bard-lady. Even if she's as unreasonable as the merchant, she looks like she'd be easier to win a fight against, at least when we're not being targeted by every guard in the city." She freed one hand from her father's core to rest it on her brother's arm in a comforting, restraining gesture.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:15 pm
[Kay'la : Agrabah : Bazaar]

"Oh trust me, it is well worth of your time," Kay'la said in a way seduction and a purr that only a cat could make.

She took a couple of her gil out of the pouch and held them up to show them in the light as part of the dealing.

"What do you say? Deal? the miqo'te asked with that same purr in a way of to lure him to the deal and finish this.

Kaegoe

Hilarious Lunatic

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:31 pm
[ Thalassa : Aseavan : Wizard's Isle ]

Thalassa stared into the fire pit, rummaging through thoughts in her mind systematically, trying to form a plan of what she might do when the morning came. The mermaids and her two human friends were long gone, the party killed, though the night was still relatively young. She had already placed everything back inside, save for the fire pit, and was scooping up a handful of sand for dousing the flames. Tomorrow would probably be a boring day unless she could concoct some sort of plan of action. Sitting alone on the beach, the wish she had made earlier on the "shooting star" echoed in her mind.

Let's see... I wish...
I wish for a treasure greater than any I've found so far.
One I can't collect on a shelf or store in a box.
One that means more to me than words can describe.
I want to have an adventure I won't soon forget.
One I haven't had yet.
I want something to change. I want my life to have meaning.
Because honestly...
I don't know what to do.

With a sigh, she poured the sand over the fire, giving it a second and third scoop for good measure, and her eyes protested loudly as they became adjusted to the change in lighting. She stared up at the sky once more, her island home now bathing only in the light of the moon and its beautiful reflection on the ocean's surface.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

((Kyle, you can bring in the Masked Man whenever you want. No rush! I'm patient. XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:03 pm

The Jumi's lips scowled even harder. Even with his sister's words, the situation wasn't favored in their direction. He remained tensed and at the ready. Mainly because those guards seemed to want to throw their weight around already.

--------------------

The 'beast' flashed his teeth in a grin. Seemed hostilities were going down. And as his pulse decreased, so did his form, becoming human looking right in front of the woman's eyes. Well, his head, anyway.

He came out of the room, then. Strapped with weapons, tattoos all over his body, and shirtless, and barefoot. He definitely wasn't likely to look like he fit in on the world.

"Works for me. Guns tend to hurt, after all."  

AldrickZearse
Vice Captain

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

phoenixianCrystallist
Crew

Quotable Noob

8,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:40 pm

As the other stepped closer and revealed himself, Wing made a point of putting her gun away, making sure he was able to watch the entire process. She tried not to stare as he transformed, but her eyes certainly widened a little. She’d heard of shape-changers, but had always figured them to be nothing more than myth. Once she could see him entirely, and took note of his tattoos—and told herself it was probably rude to ask about an cultural significance they might have had—she hooked her thumbs through her belt and regarded him with at least an outward semblance of calm.

"So," she said, giving the man a quick once-over, noting his build and weapons and attire. "I believe introductions are in order. My name is Wing." She freed her right hand from her belt and held it out for the man to shake. It never even occurred to her that hand-shaking might not be a universal greeting.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Azuria watched, hardly daring to breathe, as the merchant bent close and examined the odd coins the lady was holding up. He made some considering noises, muttered under his breath, even pulled out some sort of glass and metal contraption and used that to peer at the coin. Eventually he straightened up, cleared his throat, and put his contraption away.

"Very interesting," he said imperiously. "Yes, quite unusual. I think I would be more than willing to part with the jewel in exchange for, say, three thousand of these coins."

Azuria made a strangled sound, but otherwise didn’t say anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:30 pm

"Deal!" Kay'la said sealing the deal as she took out the coin and gave it to the man, "You can take that." she said then linked her arm with Azuria's, who held the jewel in question, "And I'll take them and the treasure."

While saying all this the miqo'te sent a glare at the girl and who for all she knew could be her boyfriend. One that only said shut your mouths if they knew what was smart.... though they were both taller than her. The cat was ready with her claws if needed.

Kaegoe

Hilarious Lunatic

phoenixianCrystallist
Crew

Quotable Noob

8,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:00 pm
Faerdhinen

Enji_Chou

Kagetsukiko

AldrickZearse

ShadeKyubi

GuardianAngel_Luna

Jeimuzu Kuro

Kaegoe

{Cupcake .:. Traverse Town .:. First District}

"My goodness, what is all the racket?"

Princess Amanita strode gracefully towards the group gathered in the First District, negligently dispatching a few stray Heartless with a brief flick of her wrist. Each flick discharged the tiniest spark of Light, homing in on the Heartless and destroying them with ease. She studied the group, taking note of the number and diversity of peoples—why, some even looked like animals! Was that a squirrel casting magic? How delightful!

"I do so hope I'm not interrupting anything," she continued, smiling her dazzling smile at the gathering. "You see, I'm searching for someone who can assist me. I've heard of some dreadful trouble happening recently, and I would like to correct it as quickly as possible. Might any of you be willing to help?"

Azuria recoiled a little when the bard twined their arms together. She clutched her father’s core tighter, knuckles whitening with her grip, and moved closer still to her brother. Ted hissed and struck out towards the woman, not as an attack, but as a warning. "Get your hands off of my master." The rattler boa’s tail was shaking, the sound it made loud enough to be heard over the bazaar babble. Azuria did nothing to soothe or calm him, and he bared his fangs at Kay’la.

Meanwhile, the merchant began carefully counting the coins in the bag he had been given, out loud, and slowly, as if to ensure that all of the spectators and guards heard and understood that he did not trust that the proper amount of coinage had been exchanged. Azuria turned to stare at the man, the look on her face so affronted it was almost comical. Once again, she looked on the verge of tears, these born of frustration, anger, and insult, but of course she couldn’t cry.

Several long, drawn out, infuriating minutes later, the merchant finished counting with a triumphant grin. Kay’la’s bag had actually included a few coins too much, and the merchant made a show of presenting her with the "change," bowing flamboyantly.

"Many thanks to you, my lady bard," he said, still pitching his voice to carry. "’Twas a great pleasure doing business with such a wise, lovely lady as yourself. May your voice never falter, your instruments never be out of tune, and your audiences always grateful on your travels."

As he straightened from his bow, the turned to look Azuria and Malach in the eyes, smiling jovially, if condescendingly.

"I am truly sorry to have caused you children upset," he continued, the barest hint of a snarl in his tone. "Hopefully now that a fair exchange has been made, all is satisfactory?"

Azuria bristled, but drew herself up proudly and met the merchant stare for stare.

"As satisfactory as may be, good sir," she said formally, matching his tone in scorn. "I thank you for returning our father’s soul to us."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:09 am

"Bite your tongue, before I skin you and use you to make leather for a new belt..." Kay'la said, a little too loudly to Azuria's snake.

She shrugged off a slight yawn to ignore Ted even further as she waited for the merchant to finish his counting. When he handed her back the extra gil she took it with a graceful bow.

"Thank you. May you and your business continue to strive," Kay'la replied, "Now if you'll excuse me. I think the breeze brought over the smell of something unpleasant and it is making my nose burn." she gave a brief side glance Razoul and his guards at the smelly comment before looking back at the merchant, "I hope to see you again someday on my travels."

'Not really...' Kay'la thought as she let go of Azuria's arm and made the turn to leave.

Kaegoe

Hilarious Lunatic

Soxyl

Clean Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:04 pm
[Wabaline :Agrabah : Bazaar]

As the gray bull humanoid stepped out of a green portal, he let out a soft sigh. He looked around and noticed he was in some alleyway in a desert town. 'Is this some abandoned town in the Tanaris Desert?", Wabaline wondered. The town didn't look familiar at all to him, however he thought to himself, 'Maybe this town has a hidden library in which stores more data about the Tanaris Desert.' With that in mind, he headed out of the alleyway. As he came out of the alleyway, he noticed a gathering of what could of been guards in the middle of town.

Wabaline became curious. He slowly walked over to the commotion that's happening nearby. He poked one of the guards and asked, "Greetings friend, Do you mind telling me what is happening here?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:47 am
[ Razoul ; Guards : Agrabah : Bazaar ]

Razoul kept his eye on the pair of strangers who started the issue, noting how the woman was whispering suspiciously to the man. He smiled with narrowed eyes, as if daring them to act out.

The other guards were on edge, waiting for the cue, their hands resting close to their blades. At Azuria's response to the merchant, Razoul's smile simply grew venomously sweet.

"See? Was that so difficult, foreigner?" he asked, his voice pure condescension.

Unbeknownst to him, a hushed silence had slowly come over the crowd behind him as the strange armored bull walked forward on two legs. At first, there was only quiet whispering and pointing. The guards were too focused on the scene to worry, and figured they were probably gossiping about the same situation.

But, of course, when the bull poked one of the guards and spoke up, that belief--and the quiet calm around them--shattered.

The guard screamed in a terror that was anything but masculine as he looked at the talking bull, recoiling and tripping backward over into a merchant's stall. Almost simultaneously, the crowd erupted in panic and chaos, people screaming, animals yowling and screeching in response, and everyone scrambling to flee the area from the demon-cow. The sudden trampling rush of the crowd, the guards included, shoved people over, knocked over stalls, crushed fruit and destroyed merchandise.

In the sudden explosion of fear-driven activity, some of the crowd that had surrounded the scene slammed into Azuria from behind, hitting her with such force that she would have been thrown to the ground if she didn't catch herself somehow.

But the press of momentum also knocked the soul gem from her grasp.

It would have been nearly impossible to see it in the blur of feet and cloth as people ran this way and that, and even more difficult to hear as it bounced once, twice...

But being a Jumi, of course, she could hear the tone through the panic. She heard the chime of anxiety as it was suddenly separated from her grasp, heard it repeat over and over in crushing fear--it had just been found, it had just had hope. But in the split second after that second bounce, in the barest blink-long moment as she lost it between one pair of legs and another, the chime suddenly grew much farther away... certainly faster than if it had just rolled to the side.

It was fading fast in the direction of the rampaging crowd, and by the time she could be up and running in that direction, it was gone.

[[ Thank you, Ron, for making that much easier... twisted ]]  

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200

AldrickZearse
Vice Captain

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:40 pm

Well, if he was shy, he might have blushed a bit as she looked him over. Except he was far from it, puffing out his chest some and and extending his hand, shaking hers.

"Kaldar. Fighter extraordinaire. Well, probably haven't heard of me, I just like wandering and exploring and an occasional good fight." He gave her a look over. She didn't exactly look like she normally saw a lot of combat like he did..or rather, she wasn't built anywhere near like he was.

Then again, she used a gun. Didn't have to be anywhere near as built as him if you used one of those to still hurt and be deadly.

--------------------

[Doresk: Traverse Town: First District]

The chef was picking up the forks that had fallen to the ground when the heartless were defeated, wiping them with his apron before depositing them into it's pockets. Clean extended to more than just picking off the rest of heartless, after all.

Though...he wasn't quite expecting 'Miss Prim and Proper' to show up. And as she spoke, he gave her a once over with his eyes and frowned. Mainly because he...didn't quite exactly know what to make of her. At all.

"Uh...that depends on what you need." He wasn't going to be rude and not speak but...what in the world could she even want? He was even looking at the others to gauge their reactions.

-----------------------------

Everyone was getting sour looks from Malach as they opened their mouths. Well, not Azuria, but definitely everyone else. Especially the bard. No matter how helpful she had been, she was now also touching his sister.

Not that he could do much in the situation without sparking weapons in his direction. Though, thanks to the giant...cow...person? Well, either way, there was sudden panic, and everything went everywhere.

"Zuri!" She was knocked over and away, and for a second he was torn as he felt his father suddenly panic. But as a Knight, his priorities were clear.

He moved towards his sister, grabbing her by the arm and lifting her up to her feet(while also away from the wretched bard girl). His flute was in his free hand, spear having been 'holstered' on his back, as he tried to keep the crowd at bay from himself and his sister.

While also holding tightly to her, making sure she wouldn't run off into the unknown after their father. Her safety was his number one priority. And she'd likely be mad at him. But he could deal with mad and alive Azuria.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:04 pm
Mizu_Kage_Hikari

Snow groaned a bit as she came back to consciousness. After gathering her bearings, she realized she was in the spot where she had dropped. She sat up muttering to herself a bit, slightly annoyed that no one on the sidelines had thought to help move her, but grateful nothing had happened to her while she was out. She suddenly realized there were way more people (and she used that term loosely) here than before. All she could really remember was her and the other fox.
Shaking her head, she looked up and noticed a special newcomer. She definitely talked like she hadn't grown up on what's she seen of these streets. Her moves were graceful and her speech was proper. Definitely upper class. Snow thought about her question. She had only just arrived here and she wasn't sure how much help she would be in finding someone. Plus there was the fact that the other fox had no idea what was going on either and she didn't want to leave him alone.  

GuardianAngel_Luna

Familiar Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

phoenixianCrystallist
Crew

Quotable Noob

8,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:00 pm
{Cupcake .:. Traverse Town .:. First District}

"Information, mostly," Princess Amanita said to the fellow who spoke up first. "I've heard rumors of a rather unsavory sort. Obviously you already know of the spread of darkness throughout the worlds. Why else would Heartless appear here? What I want to know is why, and how. There may even be a 'who' involved, but I shall reserve my judgment on that possibility until I have more information. In addition, I would seek companions in my quest to rectify this dreadful error of darkness."

She smiled her dazzling smile, her perfect, bright white teeth flashing in the lamplight.

"Nice to meet you, Kevlar," Wing responded, giving his hand a firm shake and completely unaware that she had flubbed his name. "I’m an archaeologist by trade and hobby. So." She released his hand and stepped back, simply so she could get a decent look at him. Namely, so she could look up at him without craning her neck too far.

"Might I ask what brings you to this… lovely little town?" The hesitation in the middle was because Wing had completely forgotten the name of the town they were in. She felt a little bad; she should have remembered, it was part of her job.

Azuria had opened her mouth to make a snide remark to the guard captain that she probably would have regretted saying, but right about then was when one of the guards started shrieking, and Azuria turned to see a bull-man looming over the crowd. She didn’t get much of a look, however, as panic ensued in the crowd and someone slammed into her, sending her sprawling on the ground and her father’s Core bouncing away. She cried out both vocally and with her core, answering the distressed chimes with an attempt at reassurance, she’d be there soon—only to have the calls from her father rapidly fading.

"No!" the Azurite Guardian shouted, starting to get to her feet to follow, but Mal grabbed her and hauled her up, holding her tightly so she wouldn’t go running off. She struggled—someone or something had stolen their father from them! Again! Ted was slithering around her and Malach, hissing and biting at anyone who got too close. He'd had to wind his way through the stampede, as he'd been sent flying when his master was knocked over, but he was back and he was ready to protect her. His fangs were out, dripping venom; the rattler boa was in full attack mode. Nobody and nothing was going to hurt his master!

"Dad! Mal, let me go, someone has Dad, they’re getting away!"  
KHBTD : Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying and OoC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces