Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Starry Eyed Hunters ((Ooc)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:36 pm
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
CaptainXXMorgan

That only took forever and a half, but it's done now! If you read Rhys' post, you'll see how they know each other through the power of exposition!

I made a rather long post as well, not sure if I should have added so much, but oh well, I'm not spending more time on it! xp

It was a great post, I liked reading it! I'll have to make an equally well-written one for Rhys, and then it's back to Denison for me!

Thank you! 4laugh I look forward to your next posts then! 3nodding

By the way, I love how Denison and Robert are literally opposite in everything. They both grew up learning to love others and treat them with respect, and both had tragedies in their lives. However, Denison grew up hating humanity in its entirety and became "The Reaper" as far as the world was concerned while Robert put his life to use in the army and became an elusive "Ghost." While Robert's kills are more brutal, Denison is more efficient and rarely makes mistakes. They could grow to be very good friends if they get beyond the initial distrust...and if Denison can finally break his contract.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:46 pm
CaptainXXMorgan
Lord Sithious
CaptainXXMorgan
Lord Sithious
CaptainXXMorgan
Lord Sithious

I made a rather long post as well, not sure if I should have added so much, but oh well, I'm not spending more time on it! xp

Lol I liked it. Copying Denison XD In a way, perhaps, though Clover is just forcing him to carry everything.

True enough! However, in our case Rhys was injured, so I needed to find an efficient way of getting her and Robert out of there. razz Plus, Robert has a Robotic arm and leg, if anyone is capable of carrying our wounded off the battlefield, it's definitely Robert. xd

I really want Clover to pull a Rocket on Robert. But it's a little generic and highly unlikely unless someone else does it for her or he's sleeping/drugged. "I need his leg."

I'm just excited for Robert, he's making so many friends UwU

Yeah, drugged is probably what you'd have to go for. xd His arm is basically the nuclear bomb equivalent of a Swiss Army Knife. rofl

And I thought I wrote Robert to be the sarcastic one! razz xd

Serious, mildly sarcastic, silent, kind and maybe a bit stubborn I suppose.

Robert? Yes, but he was supposed to be more sarcastic and angry to be honest. But given life circumstances I would say it's fitting. sad  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:50 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
CaptainXXMorgan

That only took forever and a half, but it's done now! If you read Rhys' post, you'll see how they know each other through the power of exposition!

It was a great post, I liked reading it! I'll have to make an equally well-written one for Rhys, and then it's back to Denison for me!

By the way, I love how Denison and Robert are literally opposite in everything. They both grew up learning to love others and treat them with respect, and both had tragedies in their lives. However, Denison grew up hating humanity in its entirety and became "The Reaper" as far as the world was concerned while Robert put his life to use in the army and became an elusive "Ghost." While Robert's kills are more brutal, Denison is more efficient and rarely makes mistakes. They could grow to be very good friends if they get beyond the initial distrust...and if Denison can finally break his contract.

You know, I've actually been playing over in my head what might be a sort of "breaking point" in their distrust for each other, like the point where they realize maybe they shouldn't hate each other as much as they thought. So far, Robert's never missed a kill, but obviously from his current state, you can tell he's made some mistakes. sweatdrop Since then though, I think he's become more like Denison in that he rarely (if ever) get's into trouble. Well, now at least. xp I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in Denison's future though, and everyone's for that matter. But it should all be VERY interesting! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:56 pm
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious

You know, I've actually been playing over in my head what might be a sort of "breaking point" in their distrust for each other, like the point where they realize maybe they shouldn't hate each other as much as they thought. So far, Robert's never missed a kill, but obviously from his current state, you can tell he's made some mistakes. sweatdrop Since then though, I think he's become more like Denison in that he rarely (if ever) get's into trouble. Well, now at least. xp I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in Denison's future though, and everyone's for that matter. But it should all be VERY interesting! 3nodding

There's your Rhys post! She's probably earned the title for holding the longest conversation after that, I think. Tell me what you think when you read it!  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:30 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious

There's your Rhys post! She's probably earned the title for holding the longest conversation after that, I think. Tell me what you think when you read it!

Yes, she's a very good conversationalist! I loved what she said though, brought even me close to tears, and I'm a cold hearted little jerk! xp  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:56 pm
I like how Shenaiya is now the 'Skirt'

xD  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:26 pm
shabatha

xD

Well, for anyone Robert doesn't know the name of, he's just going to come up with a nickname for them until he finds out their actual name. Xian is either going to stay "Funny man" or maybe "Clown Shoes" (to quote my favorite insane Russian from Fallout 3), Clover seems to fit "Psychopath" rather well rofl and Denison was just going to be "Reaper" (first thing Robert heard in terms of a name), but Denison might replace that now since I think Rhys used his name. So the sooner Robert finds out everyone's names, the sooner they lose their nicknames. Including "The Skirt". xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:27 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious

Don't know if Gaia informed you yet or not, but I did reply to your last post. xp  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:38 pm
Lord Sithious
shabatha

xD

Well, for anyone Robert doesn't know the name of, he's just going to come up with a nickname for them until he finds out their actual name. Xian is either going to stay "Funny man" or maybe "Clown Shoes" (to quote my favorite insane Russian from Fallout 3), Clover seems to fit "Psychopath" rather well rofl and Denison was just going to be "Reaper" (first thing Robert heard in terms of a name), but Denison might replace that now since I think Rhys used his name. So the sooner Robert finds out everyone's names, the sooner they lose their nicknames. Including "The Skirt". xd

xD It's totally alright biggrin At least Clover and Robert noticed Shenaiya's comment haha. Now enters little brother sata xD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:09 am
shabatha
Lord Sithious
shabatha

xD

xD It's totally alright biggrin At least Clover and Robert noticed Shenaiya's comment haha. Now enters little brother sata xD

Which comment was that again? Calling Robert and Denison animals? xd  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:09 am
Lord Sithious
shabatha
Lord Sithious
shabatha

xD

Yep xD And saying no offense to Rhys xD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:50 pm
shabatha
Lord Sithious
shabatha
Lord Sithious
shabatha

xD

Ah. xd Well Rhys certainly noticed it too, at least the "cute ears" bit. 4laugh  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:45 pm
Lord Sithious
shabatha
Lord Sithious
shabatha
Lord Sithious
shabatha

xD

O.o she did? *Runs away to go check* Holy cow! I didn't notice she had xD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:53 pm
shabatha
Lord Sithious
shabatha
Lord Sithious
shabatha

O.o she did? *Runs away to go check* Holy cow! I didn't notice she had xD

xd Well, good that I brought that to your attention then! It can be easy to miss a few things here and there when you're reading multiple posts from multiple people though, so I couldn't blame you for missing a few things.  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:14 am
shabatha

So, Boss. About that thing I sent you. Was it good to go or not?  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff