• Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:33 pm
Kamiki
User Image
Soquili’s Name: Allariana
Soquili's Uncert: UNCERT

What soquili you are offering for: Sanova Amachi
Personality: Sweet. Ridiculously, tooth-decayingly sweet. While not entirely dumb, she takes everything at face-value and doesn't quite comprehend the ideas of bad people or habituals liars. She sees the good in everyone.
Mate or Fling: Fling!
RP, plot, or looks only?: BG/Plot

Plot ideas: Mostly, that she would be easily seduced by his sweet words,and would be devastated for a while to know she had been played. But in the end, it would help her grow up a little.
Slots available: 3 out of 4.
Anything else I should know about the offer?:

mindsend

Kamiki
User Image
Soquili’s Name: Obeah

What soquili you are offering for: Neomonni
Personality: Obeah is active and curious, observing the world around him and basking in its infinite opportunities. Like his sister, he has a delusional sense of grandeur; feeling entitled to be treated like royalty. He's actively looking for interesting mares that catch his eye to seduce and steal their children (at least one basket, leaving one or two with the mother, depending on OOC plots) to take back to his 'kingdom' in the Swamplands. He has no interest in real romance, but he's not above lying and cheating to get to the mares he's 'selected' for his lineage.
Mate or Fling: Fling, though he would align himself as a mate potential if that's the easiest way to get a mare to breed with him.
RP, plot, or looks only?: BG and/or plot.

Plot ideas: Again, he's out to spread his seed. He knows he needs a large lineage to truly be royalty, and he only wants the best for himself. He's attracted to interesting, if less-than-conventionally-attractive, mares. This is a mix between his natural affinity for mares that seem otherworldly, snake-like, or creepy; but also because he finds it easier to feed off their insecurities.
Slots available: 3 out of 4.
Anything else I should know about the offer?: Fling mostly. The basket I would keep would go back the Swamp with Obeah. The other baskets would be up to their owners if they wanted to stay with the mother or also become part of the Swampland.

mindsend

o3ob Totally approved flings!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:31 pm
Nayci
User Image
Soquili’s Name: Mataius

What soquili you are offering for: Sha'tar Kurenai
Personality: He's a bit of a hardass. Mataius, as a military General, has s strict code of personal and outward conduct. This used to not always be the case. He fell in love once, found a life partner is a fellow healer. But when the darkness hit their home she went to help his sister Matania to try and stop it. When Matania came back bruised and defeated, with his mate nowhere in sight, the happy, content, stallion cracked. When Matania told him his mate was dead, Mataius' world came to a screeching halt. He went from an open, happy stallion to a cold, calculating, and brooding one. Strict as could be and dead set on rectifying his past mistakes. The trust he held for others was gone. Now he's traveling around the Kawani lands looking for his exiled sister, reluctant to seek her out, but he knows he has not choice as the darkness they fought once is coming.
Mate or Fling: Lifemate
RP, plot, or looks only?: Rp and heavy plotting

Plot ideas: The overall plot I desire for him is to find someone to make him happy again. To challenge him and make him question. He says he seeks perfection. But in reality, he's terrified of mitigating his first mate's memory. I would love for a soquili to push past those barriers. To stay and be like: no, screw your ideals! Stop shoving people out! To help him realize that his previous mate would want him to be happy. On the other side of things, he's going to be helping Matania with the Proserpine issue. So any mate I would ask if they would like to be involved. They won't have to be, but it'd be nice.
Slots available: 4/4 (5/5 when maxed)
Anything else I should know about the offer?: ICly Mataius isn't looking. He lost his first love and doesn't want to shove her memory aside. If you have questions for me feel free to hit me up on AIM or PM.
Mindsend

mindsend
Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:30 am
Kirowyn Love
User Image
Soquili’s Name: Aonani
Offering for: ???
What soquili you are offering for: Anjanas
Personality: very gentle and kind-hearted. He's very mellow and easy-going.
Mate or Fling: Fling
RP, plot, or looks only?: Plotting would be nice

Plot ideas: On your end she just needs a flutter baby - on his end he wants to be helpful (maybe they become good friends at first) but he ends up falling for her and then gets his heart broken?
Slots available: All.
Anything else I should know about the offer?: He is half flutter, half Cerynei.

Heyo! I lost the link to our breeding agreement @_@ Do you still have it?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:28 pm
mindsend
Kirowyn Love
User Image

Plot ideas: On your end she just needs a flutter baby - on his end he wants to be helpful (maybe they become good friends at first) but he ends up falling for her and then gets his heart broken?

Sorry for the SUPER late reply - I haven't logged on to Gaia in forever. I don't know where it is, but if you'd like we can re-do it?

If you want you can message me on Skype - I have the app running on my phone so I'm more likely to see a message there.

CatFromTheFuture  

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200

Faithofthefallen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:22 pm
mindsend
User Image
Soquili’s Name: Arcadia

What soquili you are offering for: Singeri
Personality:
Arcadia and her sisters come from a herd that made use of alternative healing practices. The six were raised to know many different techniques but Arcadia specializes in combining 'western' medicine with eastern, she has a particular fascination with crystal healing and a talent for guiding meditation. When their herds' matriarch disappeared, Cady and her sisters were sent on a quest to find her and bring her back home. The journey to where she had last been seen was long and arduous for the young mares, none of them were used to travel. Arcadia was crushed when they finally reached their destination only to find that their leader had moved on. Continuing west in their search, the six encountered a herd of deer that had been injured fleeing a forest fire. They stopped to help, and ended up bonding with the gentle creatures. When the sisters judged the herd fit for travel, the deer decided to stay with them. Arcadia bonded with Niva and Gymn in particular, the young buck and doe she had been in charge of healing. The sisters and their new companions arrived in Kawani and realized how little these new people knew about their methods of healing. They had long ago lost the trail of their matriarch, so they decided to settle down and spread their talents to those in need within Kawani. They would start their own herd.

Cady is difficult to read. Delicate to the point of frailty and reserved, she mostly keeps to herself and to her herd. Mysterious and serious minded, she rarely seeks out strangers for company when she is out on her own, only actively engaging them if she senses they need healing or help. She's not shy, but she prefers to be alone with her imagination and daydreams and finds it difficult to strike up casual conversations. She hates small talk and might implode if you make a comment about the weather, but she loves learning; try to talk to her about something she deems interesting (Science, philosophy, plants etc) and she will open up like a book. Arcadia sates her curiosity about the Kawani lands by using her desire to find new crystals and gather supplies for the herd as an excuse to explore and get away from her often crowded home.

Mate or Fling: Fling? Flings? Open to whatever honestly. I think they could form a strong friendship so perhaps friends becomes 'friends with occasional benefits'
RP, plot, or looks only?: Plot

Plot ideas:
*Gymn or Niva could get sick (one of her deer) while Arcadia is out and about and not being familiar with a lot of the local plantlife, she's not sure what they ate. She's not strong enough to move the deer by herself and Singeri ends up coming across her and lending aide.
*After seeing how much Singeri knows about healing, Arcadia asks if he will teach her more about the local plantlife so she can bring the knowledge back to her herd.
*Arcadia becomes interested in Singeri's mushrooms and their uses in healing after meeting him and begins visiting regularly to trade for them to bring back to the herd.
*Perhaps Singeri gets sick or overheats or something on a day when Cady stops by and she stays to help him get better.
*Some sort of forest fire happens around the area where Singeri lives and Cady is worried, she tried to come rescue him but ends up needing rescuing herself and admits she cares for Singeri as more than a friend?
*I'm open, just tossing ideas around n_n.

Slots available: All
Anything else I should know about the offer?: Nope n_n

---------

mindsend

User Image
Soquili’s Name: Cerridwen

What soquili you are offering for: Fallo Amachi
Personality: Cerridwen is the daughter of a strong healer with a passive nature and a hot blooded, fiery tempered warrior with a strong protective instinct. She has inherited personality traits from both parents. Cerridwen is a very strong instinctual healer with a spiritual reverence for the earth. As a young mare she idolizes her mother and strives to emulate her persona as pure, composed, and serene but she is also her father's daughter and try as she might her emotions are strong and controlling them is an ongoing battle. Cerridwen and her sisters grew up isolated in the mountains with their parents, thus she can be somewhat socially oblivious, but she is very honorable and brave and if she says something or does something offensive on accident she will immediately own up to it and apologize. She learns from her mistakes. She is also very brave, she stays composed in the face of danger and will not shame herself by begging or showing fear.

Mate or Fling: Fling/s
RP, plot, or looks only?: Plot
Plot ideas:
* Basically Cerridwen is out in the world on her own for the first time and rather innocent in ways of the heart. When she meets Fallo, she is fooled by his charms and falls for his flirtations.
*She realizes what he's really about when she gets pregnant and confesses she cares about him and he pushes her away. Angry and embarrassed at her ignorance, she doesn't want to let him be involved in their foals lives because she never wants to see his face again. She returns to her family.
*When it is close to her time, she starts to feel guilty about intending to keep him away from the foals, it is not the honorable thing to do. She returns to apologize and to retract her statements from before. She learns about Fallos lost love and both the mare and the healer in her can empathize with his pain, she asks for friendship if she can't have love and they parent the children together.
Slots available: All
Anything else I should know about the offer?: Nope n_n

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:15 pm
User Image
Soquili’s Name: Bayonet

What soquili you are offering for: Pacha
Personality: Practical{edited} Bayonet is very practical.almost to the point of impracticality. He doesn't have time to waste on people so he often comes off as rude and arrogant. Recently he found his first love but it didn't work out (she had a lifemate already)He has little to no sense of humor and doesn''t do sarcasm. Intense feelings are foreign to him right now and he is still learning about them.
Mate or Fling: LoveMate possible or long term companion
RP, plot, or looks only?: RP or Plot
Plot ideas: What I have planned for him. I am hoping that after finding him someone to have foals (I am hoping to find a female that would leave the males/ young with him) with he would need someone to support him but isn't a traditional love. I was looking either for a male companion or a usidia.
Slots available: All of them at the moment
Anything else I should know about the offer?: Ummm Bayonet is Bi-romantic heterosexual so if you have any others that you think might make a better match for him I am open to your suggestions. (I didn't read though all of them yet you have a lot of soquili sweatdrop )
mindsend

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

mindsend
Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:30 pm
Fokushi Meishin
User Image

Personality: Practical{edited} Bayonet is very practical.almost to the point of impracticality. He doesn't have time to waste on people so he often comes off as rude and arrogant. Recently he found his first love but it didn't work out (she had a lifemate already)He has little to no sense of humor and doesn''t do sarcasm. Intense feelings are foreign to him right now and he is still learning about them.
Plot ideas: What I have planned for him. I am hoping that after finding him someone to have foals (I am hoping to find a female that would leave the males/ young with him) with he would need someone to support him but isn't a traditional love. I was looking either for a male companion or a usidia.
Anything else I should know about the offer?: Ummm Bayonet is Bi-romantic heterosexual so if you have any others that you think might make a better match for him I am open to your suggestions. (I didn't read though all of them yet you have a lot of soquili sweatdrop )
mindsend

Beyonet is a really pretty stallion. But unfortunately his personality, based on what you have written here and on your plot page, doesn't seem like he'd be a fit to any of my ponies at this time, especially not Pacha who might find his personality intimidating at his current level of development. HOWEVER I would be willing to RP with you if you dont mind how slow and zombie-like it is at times, to help him develop and see if it'd work between them?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:17 pm
mindsend
Fokushi Meishin
User Image

mindsend

Beyonet is a really pretty stallion. But unfortunately his personality, based on what you have written here and on your plot page, doesn't seem like he'd be a fit to any of my ponies at this time, especially not Pacha who might find his personality intimidating at his current level of development. HOWEVER I would be willing to RP with you if you dont mind how slow and zombie-like it is at times, to help him develop and see if it'd work between them?

Its ok thank you for the consideration. I kinda figured at his current state he would be a little abrasive to everyone he meets. I am hoping with children and the right influence he could soften up because he recently just learned a lesson on love and it coming at the wrong time. I figured I would at least let you know of my interest in her for future plotting when he actually have kids. I know I jumped the gun but I was excited I couldn't help it sweatdrop  

Fokushi Meishin

Desirable Friend

6,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

mindsend
Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:27 pm
Kirowyn Love
mindsend
Kirowyn Love
User Image

Sorry for the SUPER late reply - I haven't logged on to Gaia in forever. I don't know where it is, but if you'd like we can re-do it?

If you want you can message me on Skype - I have the app running on my phone so I'm more likely to see a message there.

CatFromTheFuture

And sorry for the other super late reply -- I'm cool with re-doing it if we haven't already made it! Especially since I think if we made an agreement it was before we opened breedings up completely with no limits and if you wanted I could set it up to be a perma fling? Like, Until either of them end up lifemated, they can have the occasional fling together as long as we both give a thumbs up on it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:10 pm
User Image
Soquili’s Name: Marengo

What soquili you are offering for: Umaia
Personality: Is this needed if it's for a dopplebreeding?

BUT, if you wanted to know.

He's quite helpful to those that need it. He's a little clumsy since his tail isn't the easiest thing to maneuver on the land. He's with his father and grandfather wandering around as traveling knights sorta.
Mate or Fling: DOPPLE
RP, plot, or looks only?: Looks.

Plot ideas: n/a
Slots available: He has a potential mate lined up so if we figure out what we're doing with that before I'll see what she thinks about him having a dopple breeding.
Anything else I should know about the offer?: Ummm. I don't think so? Ask away.
mindsend

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:18 pm
mindsend
Kirowyn Love
mindsend
Kirowyn Love
User Image

CatFromTheFuture

And sorry for the other super late reply -- I'm cool with re-doing it if we haven't already made it! Especially since I think if we made an agreement it was before we opened breedings up completely with no limits and if you wanted I could set it up to be a perma fling? Like, Until either of them end up lifemated, they can have the occasional fling together as long as we both give a thumbs up on it.

Yes, that would be fine with me ^_^ I'll try and check in more often to see.  
Mindsend's Plotpagess Only

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff