Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
( Mission PRP ) Unfriendly Fire p.33 ( points! ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
kuropeco rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:37 pm
[ I FORGOT TO ROLL FOR MY POST ]  
Syusaki rolled 2 12-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-24)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:41 pm
As if he didn't know that already, but he was too pleased to point that out to him. He didn't even have it in him to roll his eyes at Dakota. Only a curt nod as Wilson stepped aside to allow the moon hunter more room. A casual lean to the side to fire off a shot.

HP: 60
Damage: 4
Sentry: 6

Nyxtsuki Moon

Syusaki

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 12-sided dice: 12, 3 Total: 15 (2-24)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:46 pm
Dakota defense held up, and he was pleased as punch when the sentry came for him this time around.

"Not here buddy." He punched the dude in the face, like right in the nose and stepped over the crumpled body. "Jesus, how many people can be here?"

Dakota: 58/60
Damage: 9
Charge: 1/3

Wilson Sentry: ded

Syusaki

Syusaki rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:49 pm
"Well, we are in their headquarters," he answered dryly. Wilson followed Dakota, but walked around the fallen body instead. "Well, I'm 99% sure about it anyways."
Nyxtsuki Moon

Syusaki

medigel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:50 pm
"No," she replied simply, "We have to get in first." And she seemed firm in this intent until a straggler was pulled along.

Her footsteps faltered, nearly tripping over her own weapon as she stared at the girl. Immediately a hand shot out to grip her arm, her face almost a shade lighter than before.

"Que estas haciendo aquĆ­?" Stormy all but hissed, forcefully dragging the Mist back. Her mind couldn't process this, not now, not now, she had to focus on this--whatever this mission was. Five minutes. Just fives minutes, Mark had said, and she was not willing to test that limit.

"Stay back with Mark," she ordered Noemi, frowning deeply and speaking quickly. "Guy in the hat and scruff. Don't get involved with this. Help him recover with bandages, someone's gotta have them. Don't go in."

She didn't know how useful the advice was here, but better for her to be in a group out of the line of direct fire. Hopefully.

She caught up to Gale with a serious look embedded on her features--almost agitated even. "Hate this place already."

[ 2/3 ]

kuroopu

Nyxtsuki Moon

Toshihiko Two rolled 1 12-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-12)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:52 pm
Waking up to some sort of weird screaming and then finding himself naked, in the middle of a field, next to the island's new favorite letter of the alphabet and a corpse wasn't the way Harrison liked to start his mornings.

When he came back again, he was grim and equipped, wary of whatever had teleported them in the first place. It was the kind of magic s**t he didn't care to mess with. Watching a weapon tear through their shields didn't set him at ease.

When Rep looked at the path Mark had directed them down, Harrison knew it was with a certain amount of eagerness. Violence with somebody else on the end of it significantly improved the morning's prospects. Harrison had the same needs. And Rep had been restless, wanting to get his claws into something.

Harrison summoned B0nez, the pair of blades leaping into his fists.

"I've got you," he growled. Harrison had hunted his fair share of s**t with Rep. Monsters of all shapes and sizes. Titans, zombies, what the ******** ever. But it had been a while since he'd gone toe-to-toe with people. Or whatever the ******** they qualified for now. Mostly people.

They ran into someone straight off, and Harrison went in hard and fast.

Defending: Self, Rep

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

Nothing Yet rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:52 pm
When Mimsy registered what Shu asked, she paused for a moment, chewing on her lip as she considered her response.

"Well...yes, I suppose so. I will be your Alice, as long as you need me to be. You can be Alice too, sometimes!" With half a smile, she pat her on the head, and watched as she approached the nearby treeline. Thankfully, it was only America and Peyton, who would not harm her.

But they chided her, which was not acceptable either, and she would have had some harsh words for them had everything not exploded.

It was kind of no longer important, when she realized where they were.

Her eyes settled on Mark as Robert bandaged him up, and she stood in what seemed like reverent silence, something respectful for the wounded man. Robert said something about Clarice, and gave firm instructions for him to not move, that they would come back for him. Serious orders.

Mimsy scrunched up her nose, because he had forgotten something. She leaned down to gently put her hand on Mark's head, her thumb gently brushing his hair.

"Doctor's orders," she whispered, then pulled her hand away to reach for the laptop keyboard instead.

h i was all she typed, with one rigid finger.

"All right." She cleared her throat and put her arm around Shu again. "Time to go, little rabbit! Fine job, by the way, doctor husband. I am certain that this will aid in his survival."

Roll: 1/3

xNio Love
xMeegane
xiloveyouDIE
if you're still with us! <3
xZoobey
h i

Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:53 pm
"Sure, but doesn't mean there should be a Island actually full of the ********." Dakota turned his neck over to the death hunter. "How long have the cockroaches been growing in this place, is what I want to know."

He hissed as they silently made their way through the group. It was funny how both of the training he had done and Wilson's already death training kicked in now.

"See anything yet?"

Syusaki

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Syusaki rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Syusaki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:56 pm
"It all depends on how persuasive and tempting their ideas are. Funny how people can be so easily swayed with skillfully executed rhetoric and charisma," he replied. Wilson shook his head as the two of them strode through the path with surprising dead.

"Not yet. See anyone else needing a helping hand?"

3/3 dur

Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:58 pm
God, what the ******** was happening? He was almost convinced he'd made the wrong choice, coming to Deus. But he'd been trained, both before and now, to handle these situations, and instead of freaking out he did as Mark asked. He wouldn't backtrack to the supply closets, because the air panicked, but he'd follow the rest of the hunters to the lighthouse like they were told.

He didn't even notice Chel was among them until he heard the unmistakable sound of a gun firing and her scream.

"CHEL?!" He screamed back. He followed the chaos, pushing his way through people looking on, to find her laying on the ground, unmoving and silent. The blood stains at her arm were telling enough. He fell to his knees at her side and nearly collapsed with relief to see her still breathing, though raggedly. He pushed her hair out of her face so he could get a clear view of her eyes.

"Chel, can you hear me? I need you to focus, cause we have to get you up, man." He tugged at the hem of the shirt he was wearing and pulled until he ripped off a strip. "This is going to hurt like a b***h. Sorry." Kind of. Mostly he just needed to slow the bleeding and didn't care what he had to do to make that happen. He took the strip and made a makeshift tourniquet, tying it tight above the wound in her arm.

chimarii

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

Baneful rolled 2 12-sided dice: 8, 4 Total: 12 (2-24)

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:58 pm

It didn't take long for both of them to run into a sentry on the path. Rep was in no mood for ******** around or bantering with the O hunters this time, they'd ruined the game by upping the stakes. All he wanted them to do now was die, preferably quickly and en masse.

Tracey was summoned in the usual swirl of gathered shadows, and moving close into Harrison's personal space with the ease of a hundred other battles, he turned his attentions due murder.

He narrowed his eyes as Tracey collided forcefully with the other figure, they might have ******** overpowered weapons, but that wasn't to say they had experience on their side.

DMG: 6
Charge: 1/3
MOB HP: 4
Roll 1/3

Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:01 pm
"Depends on the people who need a hand. We need to hurry the hell up." Dakota rubbed the back of his neck. "Mark said we didn't have long, and I plan to get the ******** out of here fast."

He grinned though, holding out his hand. "Fist bump me because we're the best team like...EVER."

Syusaki

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Syusaki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:05 pm
Wilson gave Dakota a disapproving frown. "We're all part of the same group. We should help each other out when we can, but I agree. Whatever we need to do, we need to do quickly."

He rolled his eyes for real, but it didn't stop him from smiling a rare dimpled smile. "Fine," he agreed and bumped his fist with the other hunter's. He'd almost forgotten how happy that made him feel.

Nyxtsuki Moon

Toshihiko Two rolled 1 12-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-12)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:07 pm
Rep's blow came in heavy, and Harrison followed it, targeting the arm.

B0nez was overall pretty cheery about the sidequest.

Defending: Self, Rep
Charge: 2/3

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

lizbot rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:08 pm
Shooting Peyton a tense nod, trying (failing) not to look back at Mark, America began scout ahead. Within moment, a sentry in grey uniform sprung up and raised a gun. "On the right!"

beejoux

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces