Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ----------------- Looking Glass, March 2014
♥ { LOST TEMPLE } JOB CLASS + HERE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadica

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:39 pm
Hearing her pocket-card go off Rhythm reached into her pocket and pulled it out. Beep-Beep! Congratulations you have reached the level requirement, would you like to teleport to the Lost Temple? Y/N? She did not hesitate in selecting yes, it sounded interesting. Plus who would turn down a class upgrade? Teleporting was something she wasn’t used to and she wobbled a bit once she landed. Power, she stepped into the water, it seemed going though it was the only path to get to the stair case, and the orb. As she moved the room began to blur and she heard a soft whisper, almost a thought ‘what was power?’ Well to her that was an easy question; power was strength it meant that she was strong right? Things bleared more and she saw herself, another version of herself, the other her was in combat, moving swiftly and easily. It was easy to see that this version of her did not need to be protected. That the other her was strong enough, powerful enough to protect herself. Even better it also showed that she could protect other the people she cared about. Rhythm walked closer to the other, older version of herself memorized by how easily she was dodging the shadowed monsters attacks. She, the other her, jumped high above the monster and swung her weapon down in a powerful attack that cut it in half, the monster vanished and the other her landed gracefully on the ground and bent down to help someone, up. Rhythm wasn’t sure who it was, the image was starting to blur and she was still far away. She ran faster trying to reach out and grab the other her but the image faded with the other her just out of reach. Instead she found herself at the other end of the temple touching an orb. The ability to turn her cards into claws was neat, along with the outfit upgrade and now she was fading in and out of invisibility, that was awesome.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC MY STATS

User ImageMy character's username: Rhythm
My character's level: 27
Character's HP: 30
Character's Job Class: Cheshire Cat Wraith
Current party: RockerReaper
Current Guild: N/A
Small IC description of character: She's got long black hair pulled loosely to the side, pale skin and amber eyes. She is wearing the Purple coat/ears and blue tail/scarf/leggings recolor of the Cheshire class outfit
Character journal: BATTLE ENTRY LOG

ANY PERSON I AM RPING WITH I WILL QUOTE LIKE THIS

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:03 pm
After putting it off for so long, Puppetking finally decided to found out what his stupid pocketcard--with it's annoying, incessant beeping--wanted from him. Upon arriving at the temple, he took one quick look around, stared at the stairs, and then scoffed.

"You have got to be jacking kidding."

Really? Someone wanted him to climb all of those stairs? With a long groan, he dragged himself forward, pulling himself up one stair at a time. What the hell was he doing here anyways? Honestly, he wasn't really sure, though...maybe it was one of those class up things he had been hearing about? That would make sense, he supposed. He had, after all, somehow dragged himself up to level 25. Even if he was kind of just lazily hanging to the ride, he could at least make the effort to power himself up so that he'd be able to make it to the end.

He wrinkled his nose even further when he realized that he was expected to wade into a pool of water. Whoever created this place obviously had no regard for the players' clothing. Still, despite his evident irritation, he began to make his way through...

Pushing the glasses higher up on the bridge of his nose, Lutz stared down at his students with a frown. "Well, that's the end of today's lesson. Remember that next week is the unit test, and make sure that you finish your homework--" A pause to show a particularly pronounced glare at one ghoul, "By tomorrow, or else I swear to Jack that I'll flay you all alive. Dismissed."

Settling back down in his chair, he watched as the stream of students filtered around of the room. It wasn't until they left did he lean back with a sigh, his chair squeaking. Jack, being a professor was by no means an easy job, but...he liked it. There was something rewarding about being able to teach others.

Even if they were little brats.

Despite himself, the man found himself smiling.

...Professor Leverenz, huh? Had a nice ring to it. Grinning as he finally made it to the orb, he reached out and touched it.

OOC

My character's username: Puppetking
My character's level: 25
Character's HP: 30/30
Current party: N/A
Current Guild: White Rose Garrison
Small IC description of character: Puppetking is a tall, slender figure with a pale complexion and golden brown hair. He wears a black shirt and black and white striped pants, as well as a brown coat. He also possesses brown dormouse ears and a long, skinny tail.
Character journal: Here

Kaiyumi

WyvernScale

Manly Wyvern

19,525 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:48 pm
Her pocket card beeped, and WhiteWind felt herself teleported away. Huh. This was a new location. She cautiously trailed up the stairs. Dungeons had loot, temples doubly so.

Even though there were no helpful (or unhelpful) signs, it was easy enough to figure out what to do. She was at this end, there was an orb directly across from her. Nothing to do but take the plunge.

Still, she couldn't help but curl her lip. Ick. Water. For being from a land of ice and snow, WhiteWind didn't care much for the melted forms of it. Wet fur was unpleasant. She was probably less awkward in the water on two legs rather than four, but if someone had been watching her march through the water right then, they'd be hard pressed to tell.

But the water froze underneath her feet as ice spread out and surrounded her until she was home, the familiar sprawl of the caves stretched before her. There was no shame, no hesitation in her steps, and several of her kin actually scuttled out of her way as she walked.

She knew the route by heart, and upon reaching her destination, she tugged on the bells outside of the tent. The flap opened and she met the eyes of her best friend with no shame. "Hey Abbie," she said, features softening. "Sorry it took me this long to get her. I had a few things to take care of first." She fidgeted a bit, but steeled herself. She'd found a direction at school and it was one she was proud of. "And take care of them I did. But there's one thing left to do: I owe you an apology. I'm so sorry, and it will never happen again."

The ice receeded from her mind and she blinked as she found herself directly in front of the orb.

Eerie. Still, her goal was right there, so she reached out and placed a hand on the orb.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MY STATS

My character's username: WhiteWind
Character's HP: 30/30
Character's Job Class: Caterpillar
Small IC description of character: WhiteWind is a very very white Caterpillar: white hair, white skin, white fangs, with two glowing amber pinpoints for eyes. She wears the white/grey variation of the Caterpillar armor, with white fur lining her red cloak. Everything is perfectly fitted to her lean frame, though she keeps the cloak curled around herself protectively and the hood is always up.
Character journal: Right here!
ANY PERSON I AM RPING WITH I WILL QUOTE LIKE THIS

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:08 pm
K1ll's eyes had widened until they were two black saucers when he had seen the notification come up. Advanced job class?! What?!?! Was this where you got your mega weapon supercoolheadshot+10riflemadspecs?!? Hastily he accepted the offer on his pocket card and arrived in front of the temple. Dashing in, he cannonballed into the water in his haste to get across. Jack yes!!!

As he swam/waded/ran across to the other side, the word rippled. And rippled again, as if it was confused. He stopped moving and looked around. What was happening? A flickering scene played out for a few seconds of a show he watched when he was younger - Power Monsters - about some monsters that donned suits and fought dangerous humans in bad live action? No - that wasn't right. It flickered out and showed some kids from when he was younger, taking his toys, shoving him around - that memory flickered and wobbled to the side again. Whatever this vision was searching for, it didn't find, as k1ll struggled forward again, cheeks and ears flaming at the second memory. Why had that shown up? He wasn't some dumb little monster kid anymore - he was older! And strong, and smart, and in Amityville Academy, so who was the real winner there? It was him - that's who, not some mouth breathers who were just bigger and faster and more popular and stronger and smarter and wealthier and - jack, why had he seen that? It was all bullshit anyway. "Power" or whatever they had called it, he didn't need it, he didn't want it. He was cool enough as he was. Yeah. That was right.

He hated thinking about that. The wobbling visions gave up and disappeared as he reached the other side and slapped his hands angrily on the orb, waiting to level up, face furious. He was really running out of patience with this place.

OOC

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My character's username: _k1llzerKeR843_
My character's level: 26
Current party:
Current Guild:
Small IC description of character: A dark skinned boy with long dreads on one side
of his head, pointy ears, and glittery, bug-like, full black eyes. Wearing Mad Hatter gear. When he talks, weird thick glitchy accent, a result from his horrendous typing, makes it almost impossible to understand what he's saying.
Character journal:

amicableAggressor

Versatile Vermin

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:33 pm
Natt's pocket card beeped at her after her last quest - it alerted her to something new being available. Something interesting, she assumed. Using the card she ported her way to the Lost Temple, and once she was there she had to stare. It was absolutely lovely here; it was bright, and pretty, and nothing like home. The sort of nice that made you want to stay. Her actual purpose here was entirely lost on her - as the purpose of most things typically were - and the ghoul hopped into the water without a second thought, splashing around as loudly as possible. It wasn't until she was thoroughly drenched and ready to go play somewhere else did she realize that there was only one exit so, naturally, she headed towards it.

As she waded through the water, she began to feel a little strange; the colours around her were changing in swirls of colours that she thought she recognized; it wasn't until she was half way through did she realize what she was looking at, and the moment she did, she paused with a heavy gasp. It was her, but...better. Someone who wasn't afraid, or skittish. Someone who knew her place, and how to make the best of it. It didn't seem like much, but the scene that played out before her was everything she thought she wanted out of life. Power over herself was something she craved; she could do what she wanted, when she wanted, and never had to worry about anyone else.

Whats more, was that the her in the situation that was playing out - which was simply a day in the life of her future self, doing nothing more than existing with pride - seemed very happy. Everything had fit in place, and she clearly still had friends around her.

That was what she wanted, more than anything.

The scene faded to colours and then to nothing, and Natt found herself standing in front of an orb. Something in her told her to touch it, and the moment she did, she felt a surge of power followed almost immediately by a little window announcing her change in job class:

NOMALLTHETHINGS is now an Insane Mad Hatter!

MY STATS

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My character's username: NomAllTheThings
Character's HP: 40 / 40
Character's Job Class: Mad Hatter
Current party: --
Current Guild: --
Small IC description of character: See image

LOOT OBTAINED:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:39 pm
Her eerie visit to the Red Queen aside, it was time to collect on her long-needed upgrade. Or at least make the pocket card shut up, that'd be nice. Plus, well, power right? That mattered here, and if she couldn't prove herself able to climb up a few ranks, what was the point of even being there?

That said, she had bad flashbacks at the sight of those stairs. They weren't as steep as the ones she had to endure in the Reaper dorms, at least, nor was there any pressure for her to go up and down multiple times while singing for some would-be mentors to get impressed . . . But still. Q shuddered and shook it off as she ascended them, marvelling at her surroundings. They were floating! Hah! It wasn't quite flying, but she'd take what she could get at this point.

Man it was swank inside the temple, though. If things didn't constantly call her attention away, Q would have loved to relax inside, maybe try taking a dip in the pool . . . No, no, power! Power up, ghoul!

She moved to the orb and touched it without hesitation. Like the frothy mead Big had given her, it felt like it was lifting her spirits with ease; unlike the mead, it did so without alcohol or memories, but with something better. She could see herself, her future self: strutting with actual confidence, not the artificial bluster she puffed herself with; hair luxurious and flowing, radiant and almost luminous; a clutch of scarelings watching in awe as she manipulated the elements as part of a lesson, fire and water and lightning and wind and earth and even elements in between, an entire flock of birds tweeting and chirping and entertaining them with a colorful spectacle.

The moment she almost became blinded with the intensity of her staring was the moment Q woke up. Something had changed in her, but it was too subtle to see right now; her eyes only saw feathers of every hue and element, things that could and should be at her fingertips. Her hands gripped into fists for a moment, then loosened.

One day.

OOC

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My character's username: afroQueen
Character's HP: 40/40
Current party:
Current Guild: The White Rose Garrison
Small IC description of character: Dark skinned teen with fabulous, long, shimmering blue locks, as well as a variety of exotic markings. Walks with more swagger than is usually needed and comes with a pair of feathery wings.
Character journal: xxx

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:11 pm
This place was strange, or at least Hots considered it strange. She'd never gotten into many video games when she was a kid, so she had little experience with things of this nature, but it seemed strange. The card in her pocket chimed at her, and when she tapped at it took her away from Dog landed her knee deep in water in the middle of some fountain that appeared to be floating in midair.

See? Strange.

But not in a bad way.

The orb caught her eye across the stretch of water, and she started towards it through the water, her coat floating out behind her. So this was a level up. Not just the increase of levels, but of abilities, cards, power.

What would she do with power?

That was easy. She'd keep everyone she cared about safe. They would be protected, always. If it was within her power. The scene around her faded and changed, and she could see smiling faces. Familiar faces going about their usual business, safe and content. Nothing touch them. Not monster, not drama, not even their own bosses.

Hadn't that been the same as her wish? Deep in her heart of hearts she was still that self-sacrificing girl. The one that just wanted everyone to be happy.

The fountain returned, and she reached out and touched the orb.

OOC

User Image

My character's username: PcktHottie
My character's level: 29
Current party: -
Current Guild: eat me
Small IC description of character:

Pintsized, but fierce. All reds and blacks with a touch of pink that didn't so much soften the petite figure, as emphasize a physical potential that was only hinted in the narrowed, bright blaze of a single pale, lavender eye. She was a warrior. She was reckless. She was fiery.

Character journal: here

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:36 pm
Quests in this game were weird enough that Ra.One wasn't about to question the fact that to raise her job class she had to simply walk across a room and touch an orb. But this game was also just weird enough that she didn't really trust it, and figured that something would happen along the way.

But as her surroundings began to blur around her, and the cheers began to start, she found herself wholeheartedly going along with the vision. She was on the red carpet at a Hollywood event, her first smash overseas. She was already the main star in Bollywood, and her popularity and demand was so immense that it was just now that a part had caught her eye and she had bothered with traveling overseas. Now it was the premiere, and all eyes were on her. Wearing an elaborate hand embroidered sari and with exquisite henna trailing up her arm she lifted her hand, waving lightly to the crowd as she smiled for the camera's, knowing she would grace the covers of many magazines in the next few months.

That world began to fade around her as she stepped forward, and suddenly she was at the orb, reaching out to touch it and acquire what power she could from it.

Chosen cards:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MY STATS

My character's username: Ra.One
Character's HP: 30 -> 40
Character's Job Class: Dormouse -> Dormouse Doctor
Small IC description of character: A diva. She's wearing a white coat and the orange/yellow option for clothing. Her hair is normally down or in a braid.
Character journal:Here

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:41 pm
As soon as he had vacated the battle with the throne chair, Angel_Moon paused as he heard a weird series of beeps coming from no where. Looking around the castle he couldn't see what could make that noise...oh!

He took out his pocket card and blinked. It was displaying the worlds 'Job upgrade." Had he really done enough to qualify for such a thing?

Apparently so, so he pressed the [ accept ] button. He then yelped as his avatar was transported to somewhere else. He expected it to be a giant dungeon filled with monsters, but what he got was...

The mad hatter stared, mouth slightly agape at the tranquil temple he found himself in. He wouldn't have expected a place like this to exist in wonderland, let alone anywhere else. And as he thought about it, he could hardly recall a time he had been to such a beautiful and peaceful place. Transcending the stairs, he saw a crystal clear pond, leading him towards a glowing orb. He assumed that he had to touch this orb to get the upgrade, so...

He stepped into the pond, the water cool against his skin, and waded through it. His mind began to float away, thoughts of power drifting through his mind...

-

"Sir, we got about twenty hunters injured, and reports of another dozen coming in."

walking through the doors, He could see the beds were filled with hunters in various stated of pain and agony. He didn't pause, eyes analysing each person to see who needed treatment more. There, he could see the person was fading fast, blood dripping onto the floor. He grabbed the nearest set of bandages and, setting those aside he injected a good dose of painkillers into the mans arm as he worked to stitch up the wounds. He was calm, he was confident. There was no trace of fear in his eyes as he worked on each patient, barking orders to the other trainees as they ran around him.

-

Blinking, he shook his head of the daydream, and grasped the orb between his hand to complete the quest.

MY STATS

My character's username: Angel_Moon
Character's HP: 40
Character's Job Class: Insane Mad Hatter
Current Guild: -
Small IC description of character: A blonde guy with short hair and the Mad Hatter outfit, he has a pair of white feathery wings on his back.
Character journal: Here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:14 pm
HotRocks has been wondering on what that beeping sound was coming from because at first she just tuned it out. It took her a little to figure out that it was coming from her pocket. Reaching in and pulling out her Pocket Card to hear that it was making the noise. Looking at it as there was a new icon on it as it look like she had finally gained enough levels and HotRocks was excited. Pushing the button that transported her to the temple.

She was impressed on how beautiful this temple looked as she looked around. Sighing slightly seeing that she was going to have to climb up all those stairs but it would be worth it she keep on telling herself as she climbed.

Reaching the top to see there was an orb on the other side, so she start to wade into the water to the orb but the farther she walks the room starts to blur...

Sitting on a intricately carve throne looking out over hundred of people to worship her and she could feel there fear of her as they paid there respects. Ah she had all the power and things were as they should. She kept a tight rule over those that she had made to fear her with all the destruction she gave to those that would not fear her, she had made them the examples of what would come if she was not feared and worshiped.

Running a hand thought some gold that was on her right part of what her worshipers gave her. "Your worship, I bring bad news, that the gold dragons of the lakes are revoking there tributes to your worship," the drake said grovling very low clearly really scared for bringing bad news.

"What!" she bellowed. "How dare they! NO one can stop what they have said they would pay me!" Oh she was totally pissed off that she took out some of her anger on those that were close on her left when she doused them with her fire breath. "I will bring them there death a slow and painful one. To make sure that no others will follow them as I will be feared by all and be paid to sorta keep my temper," she said as she got up off her throne and flew off to show who the boss was of what land that was hers.

Then it all fades away to find that she was now at the orb. Putting her hands on the orb as she was confused was what she had seen a dream or could it have been her future? Man that was one good future that she would love to come true.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MY STATS

My character's username: HotRocks
My character's level: 27 (25 exp)
Character's HP: 30 -- 40
Character's Job Class: Gryphon -- Royal Gryphon
Current party: None
Current Guild: None
Small IC description of character: Short dark red hair, black tail, red,a small pair of black/red wings and black claw padded feets wearing the red and blue Gryphon clothing. Pink eyes with black Sclera.

naggeela

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:05 pm
Finally it was time. HDM wandered through the water, making his way toward the orb on the far side. He grinned as he felt the world around him shift, the scene changing before his very eyes.

--

Power was of course, a tangible thing, he had held lighting in his hands - he'd held the spiked chain that had been passed down to his father from his grandfather, and that would one day be his own when he proved he was worth of it. Power was something that let you control others. It was authority, it was force. He could see his father now, commanding those around him, exerting his force of will against those below him. His father was strong - the epitome of power in his eyes.

Power was something so awe inspiring to HDM. He wanted it - he wanted it badly. He desired the ability to exert his desires on others and for them to not only listen, but to respect his ability to do so. To respect him as they respected his father in turn. That he would also have the ability to stand tall and strong in the face of any adversity and be able to prove to all that he had the power to exert his force upon others. Even if it meant he must fight them.

Power was everything - power was that by which everything was equalized and decided. Without power - you had nothing, no ability to defend yourself against another, no way to exert your will - to bring your force to bear.

As his fingers clenched around the orb he felt the powers flow through him.

Yes - this would do nicely.

MY STATS

My character's username: HornDevilMaster
Character's Job Class: Gryphon
Small IC description of character: Dark tan Skin, rust color eyes with rust color hair. Wings and two sets of horns.
Wearing the standard Gryphon outfit.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:12 pm
It had been a long road but finally it was time for Meat to progress. After having seen SP's progression he'd realized that he had really needed to pick up the pace and present himself to her again as a higher level himself. Of course, this was easier said than done.

He started to wade through the water, taking his time to contimplate things as the scene began to shift and change around him.

Power, what was power? Well - if he went by the standard definition, power was what allowed you to do things. He thought of his mother, and her power, and the scene shifted to that of his mother - how she had taken from him his eye - how he had been unable to stop her, for all of his strength. She had been more powerful than he. She had torn into him many times - his eye had not been the first, nor the last. It had been the worst. She had convinced him - convinced him he had been so entirely wrong and that he deserved to lose the eye she had plucked from his socket.

Power then - was the ability to control others - to make them feel guilt and pain and hurt. The ability to order them on a whim to do whatever it was you so chose. To be able to never lift a finger to do a thing yourself - because you had others to do it for you. Power was terrifying to Meat. Because he had never had power - the fact that he felt empowered now scared him deeply.

His fingers tightened around the orb and he wondered - did he really want this power?

Yes - yes he did - because it would allow him to stand against others and ensure no one ever got hurt again.

MY STATS

My character's username: WalkingMeatShield
Small IC description of character: Pale skin, green hair covers right eye only showing a single red left one.
Wearing the standard caterpillar outfit.

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

LuckyCat777

Magical Girl

15,375 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:01 am
Ping! Message Received: You are now eligible for class promotion! Would you like to continue?

No

>>Yes

Briar_Rose clicked 'yes', and was briefly blinded by a brilliant light... To open her eyes to a beautiful sight. The reflecting pool was enormous, casting an iridescent glow onto the pristine white temple walls, and leading right up to a glowing yellow orb held up by four strong supports. Something had told her to go toward the orb in order to become promoted, and soon the one winged Gryphon walked right into the glistening water without fear or hesitation, her coat flowing on its surface behind her.

As she kept walking, her mind began to drift and the peaceful temple began to disappear, floating away into nothingness until...

There was destruction all around her. The scene of a battlefield came into clear focus, but it was unclear who was winning. It didn't matter to her anyway, all she cared about was what lay in front of her: the soldiers coming to defend their land. The witch glared at the once happy citizens, 'how can they fight so valiantly, when they could see the unfairness and injustice running rampant? Could they not see how wrong they are?' Her anger and despair flowed into a great and terrible power, one that corrupted her once pure, kind heart into darkness. She swung her mighty weapon through the air, creating chaos and even more bloodshed on the battlefield...

She wanted to protect them...

And then she was back at the temple, her fingers surrounding the glowing orb in acceptance of her newfound power.

Class Promoted! You are now: Royal Gryphon!

Rose couldn't guess at what cost.

Claiming:

MY STATS

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My character's username: Briar_Rose
My character's level: 29
Character's HP: 40
Character's Job Class: Royal Gryphon
Small IC description of character: ((See Ref)) Dark pink-haired female with pink eyes, of average height, and slim build. She's usually seen with an uninterested expression, but even she cannot hide her curiosity.
Character journal: Battle Log

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:57 am
Vaith held up a arm to shield his vision from the light. A job promotion sounded cool but he wasn't sure what it was about.. but it should not involve blinding light. After a very long moment, reluctant to open his eyes, he finally did.

Oh no. Glowing Orbs.

That was part of the game he had to play though.

His noise markings extended into eternity.. he could use it to feel everything, unlimited by his natural bodily container. It had no sense of endings.. If he wanted to, he could search and eclipse his step-sister's abilities. She had evaded him for so long and bring her back to his best friend... Suddenly, he awoke.

"Oh goody, I'm promoted."

Vaith took the shoot or die and the greater gamble.

CHARACTER STATS
My character's username: n0izyboi
My character's level: 28
Character's Job Class: Mad Hatter
Current party:
Current Guild:
Small IC description of character: Blond haired draconic mad hatter
Character journal: n0isyboi

revenant aria

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:53 am
This was another instanced quest, one you had to do alone. That wasn't much of a surprise. It wouldn't work quite right if you went to get your job class upgrade with other people, probably. Dog climbed the stairs and entered the temple. An orb glowed at the far end of the room; it was easy enough to figure out what you were supposed to do. He hesitated only a moment before stepping down into the water - wet clothes were kind of gross, but this was a dream, or a game, or both, and he'd probably be dry as soon as he stepped back out of the pool. The lilies in the pool drifted out of the way as he walked forward.

Power. What was power, really? If he was powerful ... if he was powerful, he could do what he wanted, get what he wanted. Give the people he cared about what they needed. He imagined himself making things, effortless and skilled, imbuing objects with magic and making them work. Energy danced under his fingertips. (A moment's dissonance, as he remembered a lovingly crafted dagger with a carved bone handle, and just as quickly rejected the thought.) He'd stumbled into the game, made his way to level 25 almost by accident, the way he did most things, but in his mind's eye he saw himself understanding and directing, and everything he did, every move he made, was by intent and plan.

The end of the pool surprised him. He'd been lost in the reverie. Here was the orb, and he stepped up to lay his hands on it. It warmed his palms, and the glow intensified steadily. Cards fluttered down to present themselves to him, and he chose.

MY STATS

My character's username: InvisibleDog
Character's Job Class: Dormouse
Current Guild: Eat Me
Small IC description of character: Tall male with light skin, short purple hair, and hazel eyes. He wears white mouse ears and a pair of tiny white feathered wings. His Dormouse coat is white.
Character journal: Log

{ ARCHIVED } ----------------- Looking Glass, March 2014

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces