Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[Zone 5] New Network City [Starting Area] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xiatian Li

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:49 pm
Black_Blood Cat
User ImageHikari Haruno
I'll become a merry butterfly, and ride on the earnest wind
I'll come to see you where ever you are
Ambiguous words are surprisingly handy
I'll shout it out, while listening to a hit song

User Image
<---- Current Attire
Misson: Rank E- Get Registered, meet your first digimon, and explore the city! [completed]
AP: 3
╔══════════════════════╗

Flustered, Gabumon was running randomly at a very fast pace through the crowd of tamers and digimon. Avoiding contacts from bumping in an overcrowded place has never been easy for anyone, especially for someone small like the wolf-like digimon. He would be considered very lucky if he were to come out without any nasty bruises caused by human feet accidently kicking to his side. Well, so far he had not come into direct contact with the said attack. Surely that was something to feel proud about right? Certainly he would be smiling smugly at the fact if his mind weren’t too occupied by what his human partner had said earlier.

‘I’m not a creeper, not a creeper, not a creeper, not a creeper, not a creeper, not a creeper!’ The statement kept on repeating over and over inside his head, like a mantra, and the faster he mentally chant, the more deformed it will be. Finally it would end up sounding gibberish, and anyone who somehow had the ability to read mind will wish that they didn’t possess it at all when the gabumon ran past them. It no longer sounded like someone was in denial: Is he trying to put a curse on someone or what?

A few seconds later, he focused his attention on the reality instead since he began to feel like he had been running in a circle, which wasn’t far from the truth. Swiftly turned to the right direction of the exit, Gabumon quickly sprinted towards it while pouring out one apology after another. “Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry—Huh?” When a very familiar form of digimon entered his line of sight, he had to squint his eyes to get a better look at it. As distance between them gradually shortened, realization finally hit him. “Whoa! Could it be—ah!” As if there was a leg or something in his path, he tripped over it, falling face first, and slid across the floor only to stop before the other digimon. Bang! Owieess.....

"Ouch...my nose." said Gabumon, pushing himself up to stand on his feet while rubbing his nose with his hand. Shaking his head side to side to drive off dizziness, he opened up his closed eyes only to met a pair of ruby-colored eyes. His eyes blinked a few time as he feet took a couple of steps back to give him a better view. What felt like hours to her was only a few seconds passing by, as he simply stood there and staring at the perfect copy of himself. Then a reaction came; his hand stretched out towards the copy's nose and--squeeze! "Whoa, it felt real! Is this what it feels like to touch a waxwork? Man, whoever made this sure know his stuff.' A look of amazement appeared on his face as he said that. He would have continued touching and feeling what he assumed to be a waxwork, if a certain familiar voice didn't speak out and caught his attention.

"Just what do you think you're doing to him, Gabumon?"

[[OOC: Editted a bit]]
(Sorry for late and bad post.= =;; I can only come up with this much whill still working for my parttime job. This week is quite busy one for me...)

╚══════════════════════╝

After an endless dream, in this world of nothingness
It seems as if our beloved dreams will lose
Even with these unreliable wings, covered in images that tend to stay

I'm sure we can fly, on my love

User Image

+ 1/5 AP  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:19 am
User Image
User Image

▶ ▷ I play my heart out, never regretting anything... ◀ ◁
▶ ▷ I will never give up, never give in to the darkness... ◀ ◁
▶ ▷ I may be frail, but i'll never abandon my comrades...◀ ◁

╔═══════════════════╗

Ariano had just arrived here for the first time, but this place was utterly amazing. She had never seen so many people, let alone digimon. She just continued to look around, speechless. There was just so much to do here, but what should she do now that she was actually here in the flesh? She stopped and took a moment to ponder her question before moving forward again. She would probably find something to do soon, considering how huge the place was. It was then that she heard her name being called out. She stopped in her tracks and looked around for the source, but saw nothing. She frowned "Ariano!" the voice called again. She turned around, still not finding the source of the voice "hello?" she called out, confused. After what seemed like hours, a small orange being flew up to her, smiling "we finally meet! I've been waiting all this time for you, you're my partner... the names Patamon" the small digimon announced. She tilted her head "you've been waiting for me? That sounds a bit weird, but I do have to admit you are kind of cute Patamon... it's nice to finally meet you as well" she said, hugging the small creature. She was getting excited now, she had her very own digimon, and he was so adorable too! Her day couldn't get any better than it was now. She chatted a bit more with Patamon, as they exchanged some facts about themselves. She laughed a bit at Patamons obsession with food though, it was kind of funny. They got along quite well, which was good, and they continued to walk throughout the city as they explored its contents "any where you want to go in particular?" she asked. Patamon shook his head and she thought about it "I guess we could just keep walking around for a bit longer" she said, as they looked around some more.

╚═══════════════════╝

▶ ▷ ... But could you make listened to my song, listen to my heart? ◀ ◁
▶ ▷ ... Could you help me, help me face the darkness?◀ ◁
▶ ▷ ... Could you make me strong, strong in order to protect what's dear to me?

AP: 5
TP: 1,080
Digimon: Patamon

User Image

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:45 am
"To forgive the Sins of the past...

K

... I will fight for this new future."

User Image

The sun was bright out in Network City. K and Veemon departed from their hotel promptly. They had ordered breakfast up to the bedroom instead of joining the other Tamers downstairs. As they left the building the polite receptionist bowed and offered to give them some tourist brochures. K raised a hand and gestured "no thank you" Veemon smiled and extended his gratitude.

The street outside was bustling and full of energy. K sighed and began walking, keeping as close to the side of the street as he could. Veemon bundled along behind him, being drawn in by the sights and sounds, stopping to peer through shop windows before jogging to catch up to his Tamer. K walked with his tablet in hand, looking at a map of the city. He decided that in order to obtain any information he was going to need to make contacts. To make contacts he was going to have to prove himself to information brokers. First on his checklist was a bar on the eastern side of the city..

"Wow... This place seems... Quaint?"
K rolled his eyes at his partners sarcasm. The bar before them looked beaten up and falling to pieces. The "Moonlight Duckling" was what K assumed the sign read, seeing as most of the letters were either hanging off their nails or totally missing.
"Indeed..."
With no more then that, K flung open the bar doors...
Only for a yellow Digimon to fly past his head and land face-first on the ground outside.
"And stay out ya filthy drunk!"
Taking a measured step to his left, K watched as a bar stool was flung through the doors and clattered onto the Digimon's head. It stood up, brushing down it's yellow skin all while slurring it's complaints towards the establishment.

"Are... You ok?"
Now that K had a good look he could see something startling. The Digimon was clearly an Agumon. But there was something different about him. He had strange markings, similar to that of a Greymon.
"No..."
K couldn't believe what he was seeing.
"What're you staring at masky?"
K retained his composure, though his heart was beating fast and a cold sweat was dripping down his neck.
"Hello... I've been looking for someone like you. I'm K. What's your name?"
The Agumon eyed up K and looked to Veemon, who simply nodded back, before he shook his head and replied.
"Oh boy... I knew someone would come looking eventually... The name's Razor..."
He paused and looked dead at K, seemingly right through his mask and into his eyes.
"As you can see... I'm an Agumon X... A remnant of the old world..."

User Image

Location :: New Network City | With :: Veemon | Talking to :: Razor

- Mission: A day in the City

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:23 pm
XXXXXXXUser Image

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇

Astra brought a hand to her mouth, attempting to conceal a giggle that escaped her lips as she continued to watch the boy get lectured by a bat. The level of shame of being told how to think properly by someone who isn't even human is too much, she almost felt sorry for him. She could only imagine how embarrassing it was to be put into a spot like that. "Its alright, I know you didn't mean it." She would look at him with her sky colored eyes then briefly shifted her gaze on to Cadaiver before returning her eyes back to him. She had the urge to tell the small Digimon that he said enough already and should cut some slack for the poor boy. However, it wasn't in her place to say that, thus she stayed silent.

While the duo was occupied, she used the time to open up her blue messenger bag and check to see if all the contents were still there. You can never be too sure these days, especially when traveling in a completely different world from the one you once always knew. She began to shuffle her hand through her belongings, there was no need to individually pick stuff out from the bag when she can tell what was there through touch alone, feeling every familiar edge, every familiar shape and surfaces. For example, she felt soft bristles with a rigid handle brushing her palm, it was her hairbrush. A long smooth surface that was three-fourths the size of her bag had to be her mini laptop. She dug deeper and found the leather fabric of her wallet. She always had this knack for sensing things for as long as she could remember. Not just that, sometimes she would hear or see, maybe even smell subtle things with ease when a lot of people couldn't. She never thought much of it though. To her, it was just another quirky trait.

After finding that all her stuff were still in place, she zipped the bag up and hauled it over her shoulder. She stood up from her seat and went to join Raji and Cadaiver when the sound of fragile glass shattering was heard from across the room grabbed her attention. She turned her head and looked to the source. In the corner of her eye, she saw a familiar looking Digimon with his yellow skin and blue pelt. Her eyes widened and she let out a small gasp when she realized who it was. Gabumon! She would've sagged with relief to finally have found the reckless Digimon if not for the fact that he appeared to be the cause of the shattered glass. She gritted her teeth and stomped her way over to him.

---------

Gabumon watched as his counterpart crash and tumble. He slid, slightly spinning, across the room. Almost like a hockey puck launched across an ice rink except this one was a little bit bigger and a little bit more furry. The Digimon kept advancing towards his way. He thought, for a second, that his counterpart was going to smash into him until he started to slow down. Slower and slower until he finally skidded to a stop, just a centimeter away from touching one of the claws on his feet. He took a step back and stared in disbelief. The Digimon who is now rubbing his nose, was an exact replica of him. It was as if he's looking at his own reflection, but he's not. He was aware that he wasn't the only Gabumon in existence, he saw multiple Digimon that looked the same all the time. But never before has he seen another Gabumon before, this was his first time. He leaned in closer, curiously looking and waving his paw in front of the guy to get his attention.

When the other Gabumon came to, they met eye to eye. They kept their deviant stares for what felt like ages, unblinking, looking at nothing else but each other. No words were spoken either, just silence. But then, out of nowhere, the other Gabumon reached out and squeezed his nose, causing him to wince. He couldn't believe it, the guy thought he was made out of wax! When he kept on probing him and it didn't seem like he would stop, he raised his voice, "Woah, hands off the merchandise!" He swatted one of his paws away. "Keep your grubby paws to yourself. He sniffed.

He then heard a distinct voice, it made the other Gabumon turn away from him. He looked up to see a girl, towering them both. The first thing he noticed was her hair. Her hair was even odder than Astra's. His tamer's hair is in the shade of red, all ginger and carrot-looking, whereas this girl's hair was as blue as the color of the ocean. Even so, Astra's hair color still looked somewhat natural, but this girl's hair didn't look real. He had never seen how a human looked like before this day but he was sure that humans don't come with blue hair. The girl said something to the other Gabumon but he didn't quite caught what it was. He stood there awkwardly until another distinct, more familiar voice emitted from the crowd. He looked around and the redheaded girl marching up to him. Oh uh, she doesn't look very pleased.

"Gabumon, what were you bloody-- She began to say, only to be intercepted by her Digimon.

"Look, I know what you're thinking, and its probably not good, but I can explain!" He said, frantically.

Astra arched her eyebrows but she stayed quiet. Instead, she would cross her arms together and impatiently tapped the floor with her foot. "I'm waiting."

"Okay, so, yes, I did got into a sliiiight bit of bother." He paused, looking into her face. "I made this dude fall and break his glass of beer."

"You did wh--"

"was looking for you! Anyways, I got it all under control now, no need to worry now!" She seemed unconvinced but she said nothing. "Also, I need your money to pay for all the broken stuff." He quickly added, flinching as he waited for a reaction.

"What?!" She exclaimed. She curled her hands into a fist and stomped her foot. "You-- You utter--"

"I'm so glad we found each other again." Gabumon remarked.

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇

User ImageXXXXXXXXXX
►► P A R T N E R » GabumonXXXXX
►► D I G I V I C E » [x]XXXXX
►► A P » 8XXXXX
►► C O M P A N I O N S » Raji & Cadaiver, Gabumon, a girl & other GabumonXXXXX
►► L O C A T I O N » New Network City » TavernXXXXX
►► M I S S I O N S » NoneXXXXX

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Alexia SeeYa

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Montgomery "Monty" Wallace
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
■ ■ ■ DIGIMON TAMER ■ ■ ■
Posts Theme: Back to the Beginning

"How can I enjoy a life
of pleasure when there is
so much suffering in the world?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Monty and Betamon X rounded the corner from the registration area and entered a sort of main street. There were buildings surrounding them on either side but it was far from as magnificent as Network City. Betamon X kept up with Montgomery's pace, he was moving rather quickly because he was eager to find their friends. The aquatic digimon knew this and spoke up, "You won't be able to find the others if you burn all your energy at once." The tamer sighed as he continued on down the streets. The further he walked, the more of the city he became familiar with. The streets were pretty much laid out how he remembered, minus the gigantic skyscrapers. Monty finally collected his thoughts and said, "Betamon, I've been gone for so long. How do we know our partners are safe, I'm worried." The little rookie replied, "We're digimon. We are more resilient than you might think. Especially our team, we are a strong bunch." This caused Monty to smile a slow down, and at the same time he reached a junction where he could go many different directions. The tamer caught his breath and looked around. He inferred that he would have more luck finding there friends. Monty then spoke to his friend, "New Network City is great, but we should leave the city to become more familiar with the reconstituted world. You never know, they may be out there yet." Betamon X nodded and called out, "Let's do it!" Monty smiled and took the road that pointed towards the cities gate.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"The suffering in the world has
always been, but that does not mean
that it necessarily must always be."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

Mission In Progress: Rank E- Get Registered, meet your first digimon, and explore the city!
AP: 0

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:37 pm
✯✯✯Arc Completed✯✯✯
"Welcome"

~Your power grows all the time~
Level E Arc: Max points=3

Orre Champion Monty
Completion: 1
Participation: 1
Content: 1

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:32 pm
Quote:
[::Liam Crones::Digital World::New Network City::Streets::]User Image
Liam and Faux strolled down the streets of New Network City, away from the Tavern heading toward the North end of town, at least Liam assumed it was North, he hadden't really been able to get his bearings down here. It probably didn't help that he had never been to this world before either. Faux, who had placed his wings behind his head while following his new leader in blind faith, finally got tired of the silence and chirped up, "So... are you nervious about going out there? Into the world?...There are a lot of dangerous creatures you know...ones that could eat a mon whole if they wanted...not to scare you or anything but that's just what I hear ya know."[/olive] Faux clicked his beaxk alittle, Liam looked back at him out of the corner of his hood, he could tell the bird was nervious and trying his best to be brave, "Haven't you ever been out there, don't you know where we're going?" Liam was getting a little worried thay the blind might be leading the blind. "Of course I know where we're going," Faux snapped back, a little hesitant to finish the thought, "....I just haven't ever been...out of the city before.... but that doesn't mean I don't know things, I've learned a lot waiting for you in that "adoption facility"...I...I'll be ready but this is just kinda new is all...I'm excited and scared all at the same time." Liam had stopped walking and pulled back his hood to listen to the Digimon that was quickly becoming his friend. "...but im glad whatever is going to happen it's with you." Liam couldn't help but give a half smile at the sweet thought, as he placed a hand on Biyomon's head and ruffled his pink feathers, "I'm glad I've got you too, sorry for sounding doubtful of you, I didn't mean it, I think it just surprised me is all." Both Tamrr and Digimon grinned as he continued, "Come on, let's do this thing...Partners?" Liam reached out his fist to make a pact. Faux's eyes grew wide in understanding, he knew just what to do, quick as a flash and he held up his feathers behind Liam's hand and let out a joyful squeel, "Turkey!!" Liam let out a sigh, but there was no denying the logic, the feathers behing his fist did seem to resemble a turkey, he chuckled as he explanied the bro-fist and walked Faux through it, "We'll work on it, haha, but that was a good laugh, well let's keep heading thay way, you ready?" Faux nodde, with that answer Liam's hood was pulled bavk into place and the duo now a budding friendship began sprinting toward the northern most exit, waving to a friendly DRF guard on the way out. Who knew what sort of adventures might await these two and who they might run into next.
((Liam & Faux -Exit- to Floppy Falls))
AP: 3 [Before this post]
Team:
Faux: Biyomon->
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:22 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Montgomery "Monty" Wallace
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
■ ■ ■ DIGIMON TAMER ■ ■ ■
Posts Theme: Back to the Beginning

"How can I enjoy a life
of pleasure when there is
so much suffering in the world?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Monty and Betamon X soon arrived at the northern gate of the city, which lead to what seemed to be a mountainous area. Next to the exit was a map which showed that the place he would most likely encounter first was known as Floppy Falls. He thought to himself quickly, Floppy Falls, our first step. He then turned to his partner and said out loud, "Betamon, every journey begins with a first step. Once we leave this gate we will be in the Floppy Falls. Because the world has reorganized, I can't say I know if it will be dangerous, but I do hope that you count on and trust me to keep us safe." Montgomery raised hand and gave a thumbs up towards Betamon X who responded, "Our friends might be out there, we must go wherever we can to find them. the more areas we explore the better. I'm with you buddy." Monty nodded before turning to walk out of the gate, his fabulous coat kicking up behind him. He thought to himself as they walked through the gate, Next stop, Floppy Falls!

[Exits to Floppy Falls]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"The suffering in the world has
always been, but that does not mean
that it necessarily must always be."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

Mission In Progress:
AP: 3

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:14 pm
lief_7

User Image
User Image

▶ ▷ I play my heart out, never regretting anything... ◀ ◁
▶ ▷ I will never give up, never give in to the darkness... ◀ ◁
▶ ▷ I may be frail, but i'll never abandon my comrades...◀ ◁

╔═══════════════════╗

Ariano and Patamon ventured around the city, the whole place was amazing. They visited a few shops, browsing the selections they had. Patamon seemed to have a soft spot for sweets, considering every time they pasted a candy shop he was glues to the window. She sighed, laughing a bit at Patamon's childlike behavior. She was glad she had a partner like Patamon, otherwise she'd have to deal with a digimon who was too serious or a troublemaker. Eventually, they made it back to the place they started at and they had seen most of the city. She smiled "I think we've been her for a while, we should get going" she said, as Patamon nodded. She was happy, they got a lot done today. She got registered, she found her partner, and they looked around the city. She finished their mission and she smiled "time to head out!" she said, as they started to walk towards the exit.

*Mission complete*

╚═══════════════════╝

▶ ▷ ... But could you make listened to my song, listen to my heart? ◀ ◁
▶ ▷ ... Could you help me, help me face the darkness?◀ ◁
▶ ▷ ... Could you make me strong, strong in order to protect what's dear to me?

AP: 10
TP: 1,080
Digimon: Patamon
Mission: Rank E- Get Registered, meet your first digimon, and explore the city!

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:28 pm
✯✯✯Arc Completed✯✯✯
"Welcome"

SpazzticPanda1311
Bonus: 1

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Ometison

Interesting Genius

3,625 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:11 pm
User Image

▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩

Yurai Kato

Yurai grimaced in the face of the city, his eyes moving over the info he'd found lying around. "So..... the digital world....." he murmured, seeming to still be pondering over such basic info. Demidevimon gave Yurai an irritated look from his perch on Yurai's head. " How can you be so dense, human?! You could ask anyone what this world is and what's in it! Why ask a book?" he said with fury. Yurai closed the book before looking down the road. " Because I knew the moment I saw you that I couldn't trust you. If I can't trust you, how can I trust anyone else from this world?" he explained up to the strange bat creature. Yurai pulled out his digivice and frowned at the little device." Digivice....digimon.......digital world" he said again as though he was obtaining the information a second time. " This is just enough information from now. I need to see what else this world has to offer me" he said as he began to move from his perch on a building's wall, causing Demidevimon to fly off Yurai and began to fly awkwardly after him with his bat wings.

[Exit]

▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩ ▩

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:05 pm
✯✯✯Arc Completed✯✯✯
"Welcome"

Ometison
Bonus: 1

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:05 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
X Kaos X
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Lady Niara

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

What is this new world?

Marco was happy to see that the reunion between Iris and Viximon was going well. Losing your only partner in a video game would be pretty bad. The green-haired girl apologized to him for threatening to castrate him. Marco wasn't the type to hold grudges (they were too bothersome) and he understood that she was just being protective which was a good thing. They were strangers after all and if he was in her shoes then he might act a little hostile as well. He didn't hear from her much afterwords since he became occupied when Chibomon decided to talk with the long-haired girl's red digimon. The blue ball of joy easily brushed aside the problem and forgave very quickly, but he was not being very considerate of Hanako who was attacked. Before he could speak up, Hanako decided to join in the conversation and forgive the misunderstandings. Marco could tell that she was directing her opinion to only the red digimon while ignoring Chibomon. The blue-colored baby digimon didn't seem to pay much attention since he was more fascinated with the red digimon who was closer to his level.

Nikky joined soon after Hanako, but suddenly she was blushing from ear to ear. Marco was surprised by the level of redness that Nikky's face could reach. She was waving her arms around frantically as if she was trying to clear up some misunderstanding. She was talking rather fast and still blushing which worried Marco. He heard her mention "T.A.M.E.R." and what wondered what that meant? Eventually he understood the reason why Nikky was blushing so hard. He introduced her as his "girl friend" which was very close to the word "girlfriend." Marco had to hold back his blush when he realized this little misunderstand, "that, that's right. She is a friend who is a girl so we're boy (space) friend and girl (space) friend," Marco messed up again, "I-I mean...we're just friends." Marco paused to sigh as well as to give his poor beating heart a rest. He needed to stop before Nikky burned out.

Hanako seemed to be enjoying their embarrassing moment which got Chibomon laughing as well even though he didn't quite understand the joke. Marco chuckled a little since the whole misunderstanding was a little funny and hopefully with the small laughs than the air could be cleared. Perhaps he spoke too soon because Iris gave him a very strange look. Marco immediately fell silent as he felt the slight string of Iris's words. Her tone of voice when addressing him was dramatically different from the tone she used with Nikky and the other girl. Marco felt a chill down his spine and briefly wondered if he was hated by the green-haired girl. Maybe leaving was the best option now that the mission of finding Viximon's missing tamer was completed. As those thoughts crossed his mind, he felt his digivice vibrating. Marco was a little startled, but reached into his pocket and took out the small device. The screen was flashing some words and numbers at him. He pressed one of the buttons which caused the dgivce to stop vibrating. The screen read "Acquired Arc Points." Marco wasn't sure what he did, but he obtained "arc points," which were perhaps the currency of this game's world. Did he gained these "points" from helping Viximon? Maybe if continued to interact with other players than he could acquire more of these "Arc Points."

Marco put his digivice away and then faced the girls once more. "I'm glad Viximon was returned safely. It was nice meeting you all." There was nothing left for him to do anymore. Viximon was back with Iris and he still needed to explore the city as well as figure out what purpose the arc points have in the game. Maybe he could try seeing if he could acquire a mission in the Tavern. He wondered if Nikky would be joining the two girls. She seemed to know who Iris was and Iris seemed to remember her as well. Their encounter was really brief, but he really didn't know any of them. More than likely they wouldn't want to travel with him especially since he was a guy and they were all girls. He was fine exploring this world with just Chibomon, but gaining allies was also part of the RPG experience.

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User Image
Arc Point(s): 26
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:52 pm
【❀ ιris ❀】

ɪ don't need your love, tonight, it's alright
ʏou can go on like tomorrow wont be there for you
Ͻlose your eyes, and breathe me in, don't despair

Јust Hold Me Tight!

User Image
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris looked at Nikki's reaction to be called a girlfriend. Her instant response was denial of the whole thing. She even tilted her head at the look Nikki gave her a look. It was like Nikki felt as though she did something wrong. Iris was confused as Nikki started to run at the mouth before she looked to Hanako for help. The only help she got was the palmon laughing at her as if she was enjoying the girl's embarrassment. Sounded like Ren at times.

She then looked at Marco and listened as he explained that he meant a female friend instead of a girlfriend. Iris was about to say... she couldn't imagine Nikki dating him. She couldn't imagine anyone dating him. As anyone could tell, she still sore about being ignored when she apologizing and then seemly introduced himself to Niara but not her. Iris was a friendly person. Very likable but she was not a doormat.

She looked at him and the others are they laughed. Even Ren joined in. Iris was just silent. At some point during the laughter, Marco actually noticed her. Granted now it was when she was less than happy about being cast aside in her mind. She didn't hate people... one guy was up there but she was more peeved. Iris looked at Ren when her digivice vibrated with a little ding. Around the same time as Marco. She looked at the screen, seeing the words 'Acquired Arc Points.' "Arc Points?" she said to herself as she looked at her device. How did she get these 'Arc Points?' Iris was looking up from the device to see him as he looked at them.

He was actually talking directly towards her now. That made him more 'okay' in her eyes since he did help get Ren back to her and he wasn't being as a rude as before. Maybe he got the hint that she wasn't to be taken lightly and ignored. Yea that was it.

"Her name is Ren." Iris said as she held the Viximon at her chest. "So..call her Ren." Iris said to the boy. Her voice didn't have that sharp tone to her as her eyes has more life to them when she looked at her. A barrier she had up because of him was slowly cracking. "So what will you do now, Marco?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Mood and Feelings:
Action:
OOC:Mood and Feelings:
Arc Point: 13

Missions:
☑ Arc Mission: Rank E- Get Registered, meet your first digimon, and explore the city!
☑ Reunite with Ren

Ӄeep on dreaming like you own it, oh it's all for you

ѡ
orry not about your loss, it's alright
ϛhow me all your feelings tonight
ʃet me feel you, let me hold you, go until I scream out in pain

Shadow of Miracles
Lady Niara
Shadow of Miracles
X Kaos X

+ 1/5 AP  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:40 pm
User Image

Ω Azrael L. Tatsuya Ω

❖ Aries Lanius ❖

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
█【Mood:Happy】█【Attire:In Pic】█【ArcPoints:05】█
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Azrael was fast asleep. All he could dream about was the bright light that slowly consumed him. As he laid there he could hear foot steps of people or creatures or something walking around. His mind slowly came to till his eyes slowly opened. Quickly blinded by the light, he quickly closed his eyes and grumbled a bit as he rolled over and curled up in a ball. Still thinking he was still in his bed. Which currently did not feel as soft as it did.

Continue to grumbling as he slowly got on all fours before sitting on his knees. Covering his mouth as he yawned loudly as he used his free hand to whip his eyes that were slightly teary eyed from the yawn. Stretching shortly after as he exhaled happily till he opened his eyes completely. Seeing that he was in a hole different area than his home or city. Slowly standing up he look around as he saw familiar creatures walking around.

"Well, lets explore shall we?" Smiling softly as he had already came to facts that he was no longer home and began to explore. As he explored a few minutes he noticed that they creatures were digimon and quickly realized that he was A.) Dreaming or B.) in the digimon world. Either way, he was game. Walking around with his hands on the back of his head as he made his way threw out town.

Azrael bump into a few digimon and said he was sorry each time as he found a hopping familiar fur ball. "Azrael! Azrael!" it called out as he squinted his eyes and saw the digimon clearly. Shouting out at the digimon he charge at it at full speed. "TSUBAKI!" AZRAEL!" it shouted back happily as it also charge at him in return.

Azrael jump and tackled his digimon and curled up in a ball and rolled straight into a wall. Which hurt like a mother humfer but he simply laughed it off as he was laying on his back, his legs on the wall that they crash as he snuggled and squish his Viximon happily. "Tsubaki! Your so fricken cute! I just wanna eat you up!" He said happily as hell.

Viximon just look at its tamer and sighed as she spoke in a monotone voice "So much as get close to me with a fork and i will shank you in the eye." "Aww don't be that way~! I was complimenting you~." "And i was warning you. Now release me you filthy man!" Azrael chuckled a bit as he let go of Tsubaki as she hopped on his face and jump off and landed on the road. Azrael rolling around till he was back on his feet and picking up Tsubaki.

Tsubaki kicked and squirmed till she was placed on his head as he chuckled. "Now your a hat." Viximon signed as she spoke harshly "Why must i be stuck with a retarded tamer? Whoa is me..." Azrael and Tsubaki the Viximon walk around as he bump into a few more people and or digimon. Apologizing every time. "God your clumsy you know that right?" Azrael look up without tilting his head "S-shut up fur ball!" Tsubaki look down and sank her right paws claws into his forehead before she spoke "B*tch i will kill you where you stand!"

Thanks to the sudden pain in his head azrael shouted a bit in pain as he ran around. Tsubaki hanging on with both paws which claws were sinking into his head as he ran around like a idiot.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Quotes:

Quote:

Quote:

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games