Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Plot-O-Rama
LET'S MAKE SOME PLOT MUSIC - Updated 8-31-16 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 3:20 pm
Noir Songbird

I thought I answered this omg BUT YES ;A; he will pat her awkwardly and be like "it's okay at least you weren't a serial killer...???"

I would love for them to meet again<333

Any chance you can start? I'm super busy with room cleaning and stuff
'YES BUT I /MURDERED SOMEONE/ KERBEROS ;n;' warhol whines. can she stop existing shes having a bad time. she wants to get off destiny city's wild ride  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:16 pm
Daekie
Noir Songbird

I thought I answered this omg BUT YES ;A; he will pat her awkwardly and be like "it's okay at least you weren't a serial killer...???"

I would love for them to meet again<333

Any chance you can start? I'm super busy with room cleaning and stuff
'YES BUT I /MURDERED SOMEONE/ KERBEROS ;n;' warhol whines. can she stop existing shes having a bad time. she wants to get off destiny city's wild ride

SO UM HI I HAVE FAILED AT EVERYTHING LATELY PARTICULARLY STARTS oops are you still interested in this despite my utter failure  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:50 pm
Noir Songbird
SO UM HI I HAVE FAILED AT EVERYTHING LATELY PARTICULARLY STARTS oops are you still interested in this despite my utter failure

YES ABSOLUTELY, I need more Kerberos in my life. Warhol is the saddest puppy and needs another puppy to be sad at.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:51 pm
Daekie
Noir Songbird

YES ABSOLUTELY, I need more Kerberos in my life. Warhol is the saddest puppy and needs another puppy to be sad at.

OKAY do you still want it backdated, I will start that asap  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:16 pm
Noir Songbird
Daekie
Noir Songbird

OKAY do you still want it backdated, I will start that asap

Yes, I am 100% good with that!! Backdating is no problem.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:08 pm
-peeks head in here-

Hiii I was wondering if you might be at all interested in some civ RP with Kodi here! I'm a terrible person who likes to break the hearts of my characters so I was going to see if any of your overly flirty boys (or even females~) might enjoy flirting with her? x3 She could develop a crush on them even if they are taken... and then get her heart smashed cause lol sorry dear, they don't really mean it |D
(see? I'm so bad to them~)

Lemme know what you think - or any other ideas you might like that Kodi could assist with - and I'd be happy to have some fun RP with you OuO <3

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:01 am
Kyrieko
-peeks head in here-

Hiii I was wondering if you might be at all interested in some civ RP with Kodi here! I'm a terrible person who likes to break the hearts of my characters so I was going to see if any of your overly flirty boys (or even females~) might enjoy flirting with her? x3 She could develop a crush on them even if they are taken... and then get her heart smashed cause lol sorry dear, they don't really mean it |D
(see? I'm so bad to them~)

Lemme know what you think - or any other ideas you might like that Kodi could assist with - and I'd be happy to have some fun RP with you OuO <3

Oh my gosh I just saw this I am SO SORRY.

So I am absolutely interested in the idea of accidental crushes ahaha. Ordinarily I would suggest Alistair but I'm not sure how far that would get out of the gate, because he has The Worst Wedding Fever. have you heard about his fiance do you want to hear about his fiance buckle in you're gonna hear about his fiance.

SO, barring that nerd, Delilah is always great for that type of thing! She flirts like she breathes and doesn't even really think about it, so accidentally hooking someone is totally not outside the realm of possibility. XDD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:53 pm
Noir Songbird

Oh my gosh I just saw this I am SO SORRY.

So I am absolutely interested in the idea of accidental crushes ahaha. Ordinarily I would suggest Alistair but I'm not sure how far that would get out of the gate, because he has The Worst Wedding Fever. have you heard about his fiance do you want to hear about his fiance buckle in you're gonna hear about his fiance.

SO, barring that nerd, Delilah is always great for that type of thing! She flirts like she breathes and doesn't even really think about it, so accidentally hooking someone is totally not outside the realm of possibility. XDD

Oh gosh, no worries at all! <33

LMAO! I'm so very tempted to say let Kodi meet Alistair by accident and let him just.... dump all this stuff about his wedding and fiance on her so she can be like... UM HI CAN I HELP YOU? 8'D

But omg Delilah would be perfect, especially if she likes flirting in general! Kodi doesn't really know which way she swings and having a gorgeous woman flirt with her would totally tickle her to death! And then she'd like the feeling and develop that little crush... probably get in trouble with her brother too... she'd not know what to doo |D

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:36 pm
Kyrieko

LMAO! I'm so very tempted to say let Kodi meet Alistair by accident and let him just.... dump all this stuff about his wedding and fiance on her so she can be like... UM HI CAN I HELP YOU? 8'D

But omg Delilah would be perfect, especially if she likes flirting in general! Kodi doesn't really know which way she swings and having a gorgeous woman flirt with her would totally tickle her to death! And then she'd like the feeling and develop that little crush... probably get in trouble with her brother too... she'd not know what to doo |D

I would be totally happy to do her and Delilah then<3 Would you be okay with starting?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:35 pm
Noir Songbird
Kyrieko

I would be totally happy to do her and Delilah then<3 Would you be okay with starting?

Yay awesome! And I don't mind starting at all <3 Will most likely get it started tomorrow evening after work and I'll toss you a link here!  

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:36 pm
Really Gaia? Two posts to express the excitement? OTL  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:59 am
I have a general who loves to whip inept newbies into shape, if you are interested *w*  

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Silverah

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:02 am
Mycenae/Mistral once I get her revision approved? /flutters eyelashes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:34 am
Beejoux
I have a general who loves to whip inept newbies into shape, if you are interested *w*

I would definitely be interested! O u O

Silverah
Mycenae/Mistral once I get her revision approved? /flutters eyelashes.

UM YES.  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:07 pm
noir songbird

HEYYYYY SONGGG B))))

So I was thinking it'd be fun to maybe have Aurostibite meet Ashanite? Aurostibite knows like...hardly any Negaversers and he'd be interested in meeting more biggrin

Plot-O-Rama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff