Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
[IC] =Libra07's Teepee= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:03 pm
More came from King. Her eyes grew wide but then he didn't finish. "Uh....." Her heart started to pound again. Does he.... The mare wished that only he could say it. It was not like anyone else was watching. She does understand it is hard but then remember that if there is something you really want to say, say it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:41 pm
(( aww i feel guilty about Nel ))

King tried to continue but found he was mouthing the words but no sound emerged. Finally after a while he wispered " i love you..."  

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:46 pm
(( Don't worry. Everything is so far going well between Tetyawna and Helaku. wink *points to Nel's teepee* ))

At that very moment, Tetyawna was jumping inside. OMG!!! Wheeeeeeeee!!! He likes me back!!! Oh no......he loves me back!!! She just couldn't stop. The mare didn't show anything on the outisde though. The normal, just looking down blushing and walking. Instead, she walked right beside King now.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:40 pm
King smiled and couldnt beleive that he revealed his feelings to another. But it appeared that she didnt think him strange at all, which in turn made him happy. He walked beside her but it was getting dark fast now. He turned to her and asked
" we're almost at the base of the mountain, we can either keep going to find a cave or we can look around the area for one."

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:32 am
"I guess we'll look for shelter now. Then we could probably go up the mountain in the morning." The mare smiled and giggled as they both headed for the mountain. Now she could see it, indeed this mountain was big and tall. I bet we'll find a lot of stuff on this mountain if we went up it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:24 pm
King looked around and spotted a cave at the base of the mountain. He headed towards it and the turned to tetyawna
" i think we found pur shelter for the night"

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:46 pm
She smiled and started walking. "Before we go, what will be out light source?" Her eyes looked at the moon and it wasn't that bright. Tetyawna didn't like staying in a place with full darkness, but at least someone else will be there.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:55 pm
King thought for a second and then replied
" Well nothing i guess, well just have to do with the dark and what little light is comming from the moon" King looked around and saw some fire flies nearby.
" unless you know how to catch the light bugs" He silently luaghed at the thought of a soquili running around trying to ctatch the little bugs some how.

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:03 pm
The mare giggled and looked around. "If we had jars. I don't think we should catch them. It would be fun." Suddenly a firefly lands on her head and seems to be cleaning it self. "Oh my. Hehe.....cute little guy here." A sudden cold breeze blew by and made her shiver. "I think we better get goinga, and warm up that cave."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:04 pm
King agreed and started to walk in the cave. He found anice dry spt and lied down.
" Wow its big n here" he said as his voice echoed off the walls

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:10 pm
Tetyawna settled in a cozy place and looked around. "Yea, it is big. It's huge!" Never in her life have she seen a cave this big before. It was indeed great to be somewhere that can block the wind. "So.....have any plans for tomorrow after we hike back down the mountain?" The mare planned on sticking with King for the whole day.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:25 pm
The cave was filled with the echos of the past and thr drops that where dripping from the roof. He thought about it for a little bit.
" No clue, what do you have planed?" He inquisited as he looked around the cave. Once your eyes ajusted you realy got use to it in the cave.

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:30 pm
A bat flew out from the darkest part of the cave. "Whoa!!!" She jumped up and kinda stood there. "Well, I planned on following where you wanted to go. Since today and for half of tomorrow, I already planned the mountain thing." The mare nodded and sat back down looking out of the cave, enjoying the scenery.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:32 pm
King smiled at how she jumped when the bat flew out.
" i see well we'll just have to see what tomarrow rings i think" He too looked out the cave enterance and wondered what would happen next.

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Alice says RAWR

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:38 pm
Tetyawna let her mind run wild with the wildest things that could happen while they're looking out the cave. It would be something, someone snatches one of them from the shadows in the cave. She shook her head so that it wouldn't scare her. "Yep. We're going to have a blast!" Giggling and slowly letting her eye lids cover her eyes, she fell asleep on the spot. What would happen tomorrow?  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff