Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[CLOSED] Dagger Darts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:12 am
Lan stared at Soren. "...She should not be. Not unless you managed to chase off Mengyao." She stared a while, arms still crossed before she settled. "But, If you and I are here, we have left the majority of the work unjustly to her, her shadow probably will not help her either."
She doubted Mengyao would work a day in his life, even for a friend. She also would not have called this playtime. She was not a filly that needed to be herded thank you. She was getting rid of stress. And having a lovely conversation about maybe going out to gather some fear. She brought none of this up.

Gold eyes narrowed as he asked about fortunes. "....I will." No argument, only a statement. She walked towards the direct to her booth before turning to the pair of war horsemen. A small bow. "Shaheen.... Shikoba." She couldn't help the slight distaste in her voice. "I am glad were were able to meet and talk. If you have need of me for your fear gathering do not hesitate to seek me out."

Ol-j-man
Seussi

Nio Love generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 12!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:22 am
Freya waited very patiently for her turn at throwing the daggers into the targets. When it was her turn, she picked up the daggers, and held them up to her face. She closed one eye, bit her tongue between her teeth, and aimed. She was so super serious and obviously determined to get the right target. But her face, and her determination, may not be enough.

She had obviously forgotten that this was the booth where someone had thrown water at her.

Quote:
12- You have won 10k Silver! Please quote me (Seussi) with your mini's SN

Seussi
SN: Alania

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:14 am
Soren felt Lan's scrutiny, but he was not going to push her any harder and try to get her to make up her mind. He had said enough. So as she began walking away he used his long stride, determined to catch up with her. Before he left he also turned, but mainly to look at Senga. He had something that needed to be done. Senga just needed to know he was watching him and this was not over. Gif posted

He then swept after Lan, headed toward their booth. And student kisses, but he was going to try to forget about those.

Kupuritama
Important

iStoleYurVamps

Enoh Love generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 16!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:53 am
He was prepared for you this time, Shikoba. He had a poncho.

Luckily he didn't need to use it; he missed entirely, but he was quicker this time. Grabbing a consolation prize, he booked it out before either of the War Clansmen could get him wet again.

(Salbei OUT.)  

Enoh Love
Crew

naggeela generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 8!

naggeela

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:18 am
Alright Adiyan was back to throw some daggers since so far he found this game fun, but not so much on getting water thrown on him. Giveing the horseman a head bow before picking up one of the daggers and giving it a throw before even picking out were he wanted to have it land. He was just going to let his luck choose for him.

Well it look like his luck didn't want to have him get wet this time around. The Fu Dog was happy about that, but it looked like he got a mini.

Quote:
8- You have won a random Korin or Minipet! Please quote me (Seussi) with your mini's SN

Seussi
Sn: naggeela

Artymus generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 19!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:31 pm
Thinking of the horsewoman's words, Maggie picked up another dagger and looked it over carefully. Maybe she was right. But it wasn't that she didn't embrace the beast. She loved her panther form and how sleek and quiet she was in it. What she didn't like was the anger that made the beast side of her go wild. But wasn't that also part of her? She looked up and focused on the board, then let the dagger fly from her fingers.

Her inner monologue was interrupted as the other horseman at the booth threw a bucket of water on her. Fantastic. With her ears plastered to her head, Maggie turned to find a booth where she could dry off.  

Artymus

Feral Krampus

santime generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 6!

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:46 pm
Walking aimlessly between the booths Eisheth realized she's passing the War clan's tent again. A quick examination showed neither Shikoba, nor Shaheen were around, so the alchemist gave a try to a dagger throwing.. unfortunately, she couldn't focus enough to do it properly. Well, good she wasn't seen then!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Leaving the tent, she took a nice feathered dagger to try more when she has spare time.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:58 pm
Shaheen was totally there. She was just sitting down on the ground stringing together more bracelets or something. She would totally get back to work soaking down offending students at a later time.  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Syusaki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:37 pm
She huffed, but gladly received the pelt. “Shut up!” Jay called out, her voice muffled as she buried her face into the soft fur. Still fuming childishly, she covered most of her face with the wolf pelt, but left enough room to reveal her narrowed eyes at Senga. “I have no regrets at all!” She buried her face into the fur again as she shook her head, tiny droplets falling everywhere before Jay sighed and tossed the damp fur back to Senga. “I’m dry enough. I guess.” The sight of Soren also drenched in water only made Jay feel slightly better.

“Well,” she started as she popped out her hip and crossed her arms. “How about you guys take another shot at throwing a knife, hmmmm? Let's see who gets splashed first--Senga or Iyari!” If this spawned another sibling contest--who knows how many of these she had seen in her brief lifetime--then that would at least be an amusing sight to watch.

Kupuritama

kuumeii

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:31 pm
Shaheen readied her buckets. She had a feeling she was going to need one soon.  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

[A.V.] generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 12!

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:37 pm
The enticing smell of meat lured Mayaa to this booth.
Cupcakes, cookies and hallucinating apples were great and all, but she needed some meat in her diet (considering she never did manage to catch that Fearados), and so as she drew closer, she noticed there was also a game going on.

Oh, she loved games too! (Almost as much as eating, and petting stuff, and getting stuff and... well, she just loved EVERYTHING. Except poop).

Maybe playing a game first wouldn't hurt. She'd be more in the mood to eat afterwards anyways~

Seussi
10k silver! o u o
SN: AliLV

iStoleYurVamps generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 19!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:38 pm
Daggers, Frost was back, the smell of cooked meat a large lure to the wolfos. Why did horsemen have to have meat at their booth? It was a weakness. Damn them for exploiting it, cooked or not.

As he threw the dagger, it went into the one that the horsemen had suggested. Turning to gather his prize, he froze. Water. Wet. The wolfos growled at the horsemen, dripping wet. He'd need to go change... again.

Quote:
9- Shikoba picks up one of the replacement buckets of water sitting on the ground inside the booth and smirks before throwing it on you. Surprise! ((unless you are a fire based student. Then he just shakes his head at you in disappointment) Sorry..all you get is this consolation prize X

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuumeii generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 2!

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Senga had a way with words. Senga had a way with words that usually got his neck wrung by his sisters powerful grip. Her eyes clicked in a way, that way that only a younger sibling could see from an older one. "Is that right." She put simply, stretching out a wing before calming back to a cold composure.

"Little wolf, if it is a challenge you want, it's a challenge you will get." The words were hard and chilled like ice as her anger ebbed through her.

"Productive." It was sing-song in the most taunting of ways. "I see. So locking lips with a well-dressed swine, not just in his game but willingly is considered productive? Perhaps I'm ignorant of the definition word then, baby brother." A riled up Iyari is what he wanted? That is exactly what he was going to get. She rightfully ignored his fire comment and took to scanning the area.

There was a nod to the mysterious Conquest Horsewoman who had passed them over with a nod of her own.

Her eyes drifted back to the booth as she grabbed another dagger, rolling her finger over the blade idly. "That sounds like a wonderful idea, Jay." Hollow. Words were hollow when she was this riled up.

Curse younger siblings and their special powers of aggravating their older siblings.

A quick throw and it was done. The target had been hit and no water had fallen. There was a smirk in the way of the bandaged horseman as she happily gripped another of the consolation prizes, sticking it up in her hair as a sort of trophy.

"Your move."

Kupuritama

Syusaki

keiifuu generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 11!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:29 am
Senga glanced at his sister icily, his wings snapping shut against his sides. It was useless to argue with her now, a part of his mind said in a vain attempt to stop him from opening his mouth again. It really was useless, yeah, he knew. Fighting with his sibling always was. But it was an addiction, or perhaps a curse that they were both stuck with, only amplified by the competitive streak that both possessed so much of.

"Oh, do you think you can win?" Senga returned just as coldly, his eyes flashing with mirthless humor. Yes, he was little, but Iyari was not so big herself. He refused to stand in her shadow for so long without at least fighting to get out.

"Hm," Senga refused to rise to the taunt, his wings ruffling just a bit, trembling. Every ounce of self-control was poured into his forced calm, lips thinning to the insult. "Ah, and what is so terrible about a kiss, my sweet sister? Is it simply because you are inexperienced with such a thing that you disdain it so much?" Senga frowned at her. "I rise to challenges presented to me, as I've said before. He called me out, it was only necessary for me not to back down, even if the game to be played was something such as kissing. And I refuse to give anyone the last laugh."

Especially you.

His eyes drifted back to the blades being thrown, and Iyari's words. He stayed silent during her knife throw, stretching out his wings when she told him it was his move. He bowed his head and quietly stalked forward, throwing with efficient, quick work.

The dagger sunk into its target quickly, and once he returned to Iyari, he gave her a cool glance, his temper simmering just a little.

"Shall we find a new challenge to test our skills, sister?"

The unsaid message was clear.

Or would you just prefer to duke it out right here?

kuumeii

Seussi
random item win! <3 sn: noiresu.

keiifuu

- h a b i b a t i - generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 10!

- h a b i b a t i -

Codebreaking Nerd

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:56 am
Ingrid never really liked horsemen. But the targets and the daggers, those stuff attracts her. Well, other than the earrings there are there. When the horsemen moved away, Ingrid knows, that it's the signal for her to take throw one of the daggers. " Here goes nothing. ", she said. She threw the dart, and it hit number 10!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Well, she didn't do well enough. " Today's a really bad - luck day for me. ", she whispered to herself as she left the booth. But she took a chance to snatch a daggered feather as a reward for herself.  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff