Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[CLOSED] Mort for Secretary Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
keiifuu rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

keiifuu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:28 am
Senga fluffed his wings indignantly as his own robot fell over again.

Sorry, Mort. You've got an idiot on your hands.

SENGA ROBOT: 4 HP
OPPONENT ROBOT: 2 HP
ROUND: 4

keiifuu rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:29 am
ヽ(´ー`)ノ

"Aaah....!"

Oh! The other one fell over... was that good? Senga blinked and gingerly set aside the controller, ruffling his wings. "Um." His glance flickered to Mort. "I - sorry. I'm not very good at this."

SENGA ROBOT: 2 HP
OPPONENT ROBOT: 0 HP
ROUND: 5

Ol-j-man
1 token win! <3

keiifuu

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:01 am
Game rules have been editted because you guys clean me out so easy XD

Will quote winners after class  
Dragain rolled 1 100-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:46 am
Ariane was back to wrestle the crap out of that no good, cheating robotic arm b*****d. She grasped the hand in her own, waited for the countdown to reach 1, and then immediately expended all her energy into getting herself a win. A second later, however, she found her hand being pinned down by her opponent's.

... Shame. So much shame.

[Ariane is a gruff-sounding werewolf boil with dark brown fur, and stands almost 5 feet tall.

SO MUCH FAIL. Consolation prize please <3]

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Dragain rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:49 am
Due to being so absorbed in defeating Odin, Ariane had never tried this other activity before. Since it was free to play, she decided to try her luck; grabbing the controller, she started up her bot, and sent it charging towards the other bot.

[Ariane is a gruff-sounding werewolf boil with dark brown fur, and stands almost 5 feet tall.

Round 1
Damage: 4-4=0

Ariane's: 10/12
Opponent: 12/12
]

Dragain rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:51 am
Ariane frowned, glaring at the opponent bot as it laid down some damage on the bot that she was controlling; was everything here rigged or something? Or was she just that unlucky with these games?

Round 2
Damage: 1

Ariane's: 8/12
Opponent: 11/12
]

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Dragain rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:53 am
"OH, COME ON!" Ariane felt as irritated as she sounded, using more force than was required on the controller, like it would help her win this somehow. Miraculously, she managed her first decent hit.

Round 3
Damage: 6

Ariane's: 6/12
Opponent: 5/12
]

Dragain rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:55 am
Focused on winning, Ariane sent the bot she was controlling to land another hit, her frown deepening when the other bot hit back. She was so close to victory that she could smell it.

Round 4
Damage: 2

Ariane's: 4/12
Opponent: 3/12
]

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Dragain rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:56 am
Or maybe that was the lingering smell of failure and shame, from her loss to Odin at that other game.

Round 5
Damage: 1

Ariane's: 2/12
Opponent: 2/12
]

Dragain rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:58 am
Her bot landed another hit, right as the opponent bot landed a hit on her bot. Simultaneously, both bots shut down, causing her to almost throw the controller on the ground in disbelief and frustration.

"Oh, you must be kidding me."

Round 6
Damage: 2

Ariane's: 0/12
Opponent: 0/12

Ariane failed so hard that she deserves a consolation prize. : | ]

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Dragain rolled 1 100-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-100)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:02 am
Fed up with losing all the time, she decided to go challenge Odin to another round of arm wrestling. However, like before, the robotic arm smashed her hand down, adding yet another embarrassing loss to her score.

[Ariane is a gruff-sounding werewolf boil with dark brown fur, and stands almost 5 feet tall.]

Boozver rolled 1 100-sided dice: 30 Total: 30 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:06 pm
Arm wrestling with a mechanical arm was a bit similar to her arm wrestling session with Ragetan: Heidla hadn't particularly understood the reason, but she ain't stand a chance. Either she was too weak physically, or the game was based on a trick of some sort, which made the normal winning highly unlikely: she struggles, but she lost.

Ol-j-man
Can i ask for a consolation prize, please? smile Thank you!

Boozver

Dangerous Fairy

DarkHeartedSorrows rolled 1 100-sided dice: 77 Total: 77 (1-100)

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:08 pm
Ol-j-man
2 tokens preez

Rikki was kind of addicted to defeating this robo arm. It was a sense of power that he'd never really had before, and it was kind of great. As once again the robotic arm slammed against the table Rikki jumped up and screeched at it.

"YOU WILL NEVER WIN!"

kuropeco rolled 1 100-sided dice: 27 Total: 27 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:50 pm
"It's a little surprising," Sparrow said with a light laugh, as he was beaten by the arm once more. "I'm not exactly known for my physical prowess, sad to say - I can't even fight well with the one weapon I have."

The woman beside Mort looked much like him, and as she held out her hand, Sparrow took it immediately, ducking into a small bow to press a light kiss to the back of it.

"I am the one running for Vice President, yes. It's a pleasure to meet you, my lady," he said with a wide smile, and straightened, tucking both hands behind his back and giving both Mort and his mother an amused look, eyes twinkling. "And the festival has been treating me quite well, thank you for asking. I've had a delightful time. Unfortunately my parents and siblings weren't able to make it this time around, but they have sent their well-wishes anyway."

Ol-j-man
LATE SORRY 8C

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:21 pm
ramenli
4 tokens + items sent

AyeAvast
1 token

Kupuritama
1 token

Dragain
Poor Ariane D: x2 Consolation

Boozver
x1 consolation prize

DarkHeartedSorrows
2 tokens

kurotomato
x1 Consolation

Ramona seemed to purr with delight as she withdrew her hand and placed it on the zomboil's shoulders. "I'm delighted to hear someone so civil is going for the council - far better than an igor in the vice presidency. Those with a minion's mind should not aim so high - "

Mort shot her a look that said please stop talking oh Jack this was not real politics. "A-Anyway, good luck," he cut in with a hasty smile. You're lucky your family isn't here. "If didn't say so already. There're some ideas in suggestion box are welcome to look through if, er, elected. Or if not. Can always add too."

"Every voice should be heard!" Ramona chimed in. "But what's this about the weapon, Sparrow? Surely there is a training program here for such issues - no reaper, let alone boils, should be ill-equipped."

Oh my Jack, Mother, why.

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces