Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[CLOSED] Scarecone Booth [Last day!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
nekoluch rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:11 am
One his way, flailing through between booths, Phil stopped his fiery panicking when he noticed scarecones. He didn't know why he hadn't thought to use the snow at the very booth where he'd been set aflame to cool himself off, but this could do.

Quickly nomming the cone, Phil began to feel a bit like an uncooked pigglechop: cold on the inside, burnt on the outside.  
amicableAggressor rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:21 am
Passing by for the second time, Kwasi ordered another gryphon's blood cone. It really felt like this was one of the only booths that sold snacks with half-decent flavours. Finishing it off, he was only mildly disappointed at finding nothing in the bottom. After all, a snack was a snack.  

amicableAggressor

Versatile Vermin

naggeela rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)

naggeela

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:05 pm
Coming back to this booth as he was craveing one of these scarecones. But this time around Adiyan didn't know which one he wanted to try. After a while he did finally choose which he did want to try. "I will take a Gryphon Blood," Adiyan said very politely. Take a few licks and found that he also like this one as well. "Thank you as this one tastes good as well," he said as he gave a little head bow to those that were running the booth. Once he was done with the scarecone he did keep the paper.  
AyeAvast rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:38 pm
The scarecones were absolutely delicious and while Belladonna mourned the fact she couldn't stick around and enjoy them properly, she already had one full cup of coffee she was carefully balancing as she scurried over to the booth. Eyes went wide as she stared at the choices, obviously worried over something before she snatched up the red one, thanked the owners quickly before she dashed off.
She did, at least, toss back a small "These are really tasty!!" before she was fully gone.  

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:55 pm
Tahki and Uller as a thing never would have clicked in Frost's head. Not without it being overt. He just didn't think them possible. That and well, he had no business in their personal affairs aside from their friendship. And snow cones. The frosty delights were certainly his business. The business of deliciousness.

Taking the snow cone he 'wolfed' it down,l saving to cold flavor on his tongue. The small benefit to being a ghost of the north, no brain freeze, well, nothing to terrible anyway. "Yes! And treat yourself Tahki! I mean, you've earned it." He gave a small nudge to her shoulder. "No harm in a bit for yourself." Another bite and he laughed. "But, sure that you're not spoiling me with these?" Another token.

Chobi_Chocobo
idek frost

Abe no Mizuki rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:58 pm
Feeling a sudden chill in the air, Tsukiko found the source without any trouble. A scarecone booth, the flavours caught her eye and she wandered over. Eye twitching at some of the flavours (a few were ridiculous!), she requested the Arctic Shiver one. It seemed to be the safest flavour-wise. If she won a token or not, well... at least she had a nice treat either way.

(+ 1 consolation prize)  

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

Seussi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:03 pm
Well, it wasn't a drink, but it was close enough. After all of those bags of popcorn, Shaheen just needed something liquid in her mouth. A scarecone would do well enough. She approached the booth, then after some small deliberation, decided to order the 'arctic shiver' cone. So many of the other flavors looked interesting, but had names that turned her off of trying them. This one at least appeared normal, and had a name that did not make her think of vomit, blood, or gross things.

She nodded her thanks after paying her silver seed and recieving her cone, immediately bringing it up to her mouth and chomping out a huge bite of the shaved ice, allowing it to melt in her mouth and wash away the taste of salt and butter.  
Seussi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:06 pm
It didn't take her long to consume the cone, so one brain freezing headache later the chieftain of war was stepping up to the booth to order yet another. It was quite tasty, really. She wondered if perhaps she should have ordered one of the deer blood flavored cones for Shikoba as a thankyou for helping her out in the booth.

Nah, he could totally get up off of his lazy behind and come and get his own.

+1 consolation prize~  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:28 pm
iStoleYurVamps
Tahki and Uller as a thing never would have clicked in Frost's head. Not without it being overt. He just didn't think them possible. That and well, he had no business in their personal affairs aside from their friendship. And snow cones. The frosty delights were certainly his business. The business of deliciousness.

Taking the snow cone he 'wolfed' it down,l saving to cold flavor on his tongue. The small benefit to being a ghost of the north, no brain freeze, well, nothing to terrible anyway. "Yes! And treat yourself Tahki! I mean, you've earned it." He gave a small nudge to her shoulder. "No harm in a bit for yourself." Another bite and he laughed. "But, sure that you're not spoiling me with these?" Another token.

Chobi_Chocobo
idek frost

Uller had moved over to examine the token before shrugging. He was helping hand out the cones, but right now, he wanted to talk to Frost for a little bit more.

"Hello, Frost. I'm not ignoring you. I've just been really busy, as.. you've probably noticed," he said, giving him a tiny little smile. At least Ren wasn't bugging him right now. Because that gryphon made him so jealous. It was rather stupid, honestly. Ren probably wasn't even interested in Tahki that way. Still, they had more in common than Uller did with her.

"I assure you, we're not spoiling you with them. You're just getting lucky."

(( Win confirmation. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:29 pm
Lightly chuckling, Frost smiled. "It's alright Uller. I assumed you were busy and didn't want to drag you from customers. And ah, better to be lucky than spoiled." A flick of his ears. "But, I've lingered a bit long. See the both of you around!"
Snowcone in hand, the wolfos was ready to bound off, but not before setting more seeds on the table and grabbing his fifth, (or was it sixth? He wasn't sure), snow cone. Sure he had his own, but not in these flavors. A tail wag, he was done.... for now.

Chobi_chocobo

Saint Sergio

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:37 pm
Uller could only grin at Frost and gave a little shrug. Some were just luckier than others. Uller wasn't one of the lucky ones, lately. He'd tried his hand at a few booths before hand, but nothing too spectacular happened there. "I suppose I'll see you around then," he said, waving as he watched the wolfos bound off again. Always full of energy, that one.  
Marushii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:02 am
Merope's eyes took on a bright glow as he crept up to the scarecone booth. "Are... Are you supposed to eat these?" Merope asked, pointing at the scarecones. "Or are you... um..." He trailed off, fidgeting in place. "I, uh, maybe just give me a blue one?" He finally squeaked, taking one and biting into it.

And thus, Merope discovered how to acquire brain freeze.  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
Marushii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:05 am
"Awwgh my head! Why is it so cold?!" Merope pinched the bridge of his nose in a vain attempt to warm it up, failing. "What are these things made out of? Ice? I... I think I'll have another one." Merope dug around in his pockets for more silver seeds, putting the proper amount on the table to cover his first one before buying his second. This time, he picked the glowing green one.

With second scarecone in hand, Merope bundled the paper up and stuffed it in his pocket before moving off to explore other booths.  
amicableAggressor rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:49 am
"One gryphon blood whatsit, right? Thanks!"

Ok, maybe he wasn't even giving the other flavours a try, but Kwasi liked this one. It was actually something that felt like real food, with all the other booths giving out baked stuff and fruit and all sorts of weird stuff. Would it kill them all to put a little more blood into well .. everything served? He munched the snow cone and took a few steps away from the booth.

"Oww! What the - "

Nursing his jaw, he spat out something that certainly wasn't scarecone. Bringing it back to the booth, he looked at the two students behind it, confused, irritated, and a little hopeful. Prizes were prizes, even if they turned up unexpectedly in your mouth, right?

"I uh ... am I supposed to turn this in?"  

amicableAggressor

Versatile Vermin

naggeela rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)

naggeela

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:32 am
Back at the scarecone booth, Adiyan was looking over the flavor since he couldn't decide on what flavor he wanted to try this time around. "I will take a Radioactive Cat, please," Adiyan said very politely and take a lick of it to find out that he did also like this flavor too. "Thanks, so far the ones I have tasted are really good," he said as he gave a little head bow. The Fu Dog would be back later on since he wanted to try all of the flavors.  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff