• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:21 pm
We are the 2nd burmois Shock legion

Red Gypsy

Al'gaan Daruun

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Moving close to Gypsy he wrapped his arms around her and brought her close to him “it’s alright, you were doing what you know at a primal level” looking into her eyes he smiled “besides I’m not a normal demon, haven’t been since I was spawned during the time of strive when it was up to war demons to restore the demon realm and bring peace to the land, I’m a relic of times long past. I doubt there’s enough real demon in me left to really get addicted to, especially with all that goes into creating a war demon like me” Al’gaan held onto her, his neck had long since stopped bleeding though a bit of blood that had escaped left a trail down his shoulder and side that would dry before long, with the two pinholes where Gypsy’s fangs had pierced skin was the only real evidence that she’d even fed off him, and even then those who’d heal and disappear in a day or so.

Eventually he leaned down and gave her a kiss to the lips and held it for a moment with more passion than before. After he left it he chuckled a bit and spoke up “though i believe feeding is going to have to be in sessions, so that we can get your strength back” being a bit more serious he continued “though trying to starve yourself of your basic needs would have been a disservice to those who’d come before you and those who care about you enough to keep fighting to keep your lines identity secret. I’m sure both Lareth and Cynthia both would have something to say if they knew you had been doing this to yourself.” Giving her a gentle kiss on her forehead and softened up a bit and smiled “so let’s try to stay breathing, there are plenty who would find your death to be a victory in their own plans if they knew you were a sole member of a broken line and that you had starved yourself to death. I for one would be sad to see you die after seeing how capable of a fighter and a lover you are.” Al’gaan was perhaps honest to a fault, but he had spoke his mind on the matter, after what he had a said he simply held her close to him his four arms gently wrapped around her and keeping her close, though one thing was clear he was going to have to improve the brew to be a bit more potent since he noted that in the back of his mind the pheromones had gotten much stronger since she had fed, and were testing his limits to resist.

and we will crush you under our lightning swift attack!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:50 pm
Wolfe Garm

Gypsy didn't say anything at first. He'd guessed what she'd been doing and had called her out on it, but she didn't say anything for now. If she said something about it, it made it more real. Instead, she settled in against him, letting him hold her. She had to close her eyes at the sensation, though. She hadn't been held like this since before Kal died. The sensations of being held were almost intoxicating for her right now.

She snuggled in against him a bit more, settling her arms between his as their legs tangled.

"I think I missed this part too," she whispered softly, not realizing she'd said it out loud. In truth, she'd been missing alot of things, but this one was a big one. Though it may have been more that she was deliberately making herself forget moments like this. It made it easier to starve herself as she had been...

After a few more moments of simple silence, she spoke again, "I'll try... I don't know what I'll do about donors, but I'll try..." she agreed softly, speaking about trying to stop starving herself.

But she was right in the fact that she had to deal with the issue of living donors. They couldn't be demons and she had a tendency to need... intimacy... with her feeds. So she couldn't pick just anyone...

Of course, she also basically just admitted that she wouldn't be just using his vein. That was for health reasons mainly, and letting him know that she wouldn't take advantage of him. For the health reasons, well, too many feeds too regularly and he could lose strength in various ways. As strong as he was, not even he could be her exclusive donor...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:43 pm

Red Gypsy

Al'gaan Daruun

Al’gaan smiled and replied “I wouldn’t worry to much about that, you’ve got a donor out of me if you so choose to accept it, plus if you think about it, there are still quite a few war demons like me that would likely pitch in if asked” he went out on a limp with that, some might have an issue but he knew there was a fair few who’d likely help if they knew the situation, and quite a few who were nobles as well that could be spoken to if they needed to. Eventually he spoke up again “you know you don’t have to fight this battle alone, i myself and those like me can understand perhaps better than any bureaucrat in the courts or on the council why one would remain alone because of their own bloodline, but just because you can doesn’t necessarily mean you should” he rested cheek on her head, her legs entangled with his, his arms wrapped around her shoulder and waist, he kept her close and comfortable, he understood perhaps better than anyone else why she’d be hesitant about being in a relationship, or for that matter have someone to feed from, but that didn’t really bother him all that much considering what his original purpose was upon creation, serve as a sword and a shield for the realm, well war demons did achieve that, even if it did come at a great cost of many who was created.

Eventually he picked her up in his arms and propped himself up against the headboard and rested Gypsy in his lap his arms still holding her close to him and allowing her to relax and feel the strength he had but also hear the rhythm of his heart. “rest for now, still need to keep your strength up” Al’gaan would remain awake since he didn’t need much sleep and would keep her close to him so that if she wanted to close her eyes and rest for a moment she could.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:22 pm
Wolfe Garm

Gypsy listened to him. She honestly did. But she also knew that she was going to be more careful of who she fed from than he was probably planning on. For her, she had to know and trust who she fed from because it could leave her vulnerable and at someone else's mercy. So she was still putting it off, though.

But he wouldn't know that until further down the road.

As he sat up and resettled her, she found herself drifting off to sleep before she knew what was happening. She relaxed against him, the sound of his heartbeat pulling her in.

When she relaxed like this, it was easy to see how beautiful she was, how innocent she must have been once. When she was awake, she was constantly on her guard, so difficult to get close to. But it was her only way of defending herself from being hurt or losing someone she cared about, the only way she knew.

Her going to sleep gave him a chance to relax, a chance to do things, or the chance to simply watch her...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:51 pm
Red Gypsy

Wolfe Garm

Gaelan could learn very quickly and was no stranger to discomfort or effort. However, he was painfully aware of how difficult it was to adapt to riding a beast like Red. If not for the meticulous guidance he received before departing and the surprising patience of the Demon Steed himself, he would likely have ended up simply following Red on foot... or being dragged along after falling from the saddle.

He was grateful for being able to avoid that level of ... indignity.

The trip was relatively short and uneventful. Gaelan was able to concentrate fully on practicing the art of riding. Still, even with his learning speed, the training of the body always takes longer than the mind. By the time they arrived at the base of an unfamiliar tower, he could only assert that he was 'able to ride a horse'. To become proficient would require far more practice. And, that would have to wait.

He dismounted and gave a nod of thanks to Red before approaching the door to the tower. Here he paused and thought for a moment. Pheromones are a natural form of atmosphere corruption that can be classified as a mind altering toxin rather than a poison or corrosive element. Typically, things in this class are specific to certain species. However, there were examples of some that had varied effects depending on the species that inhaled them. In short, he could think circles around the issue at hand without coming to any kind of decisive plan of action. He just didn't know enough details. It was also unlikely that he could get specific information from the people here. After all, even the ranking officers were too shy regarding reproductive urges to discuss them in a fully straightforward manner. Though some were more clear than others.

So, while he was also bemused by the fact that Red's presence was enough for him to enter the vicinity of the castle unchallenged, he had come with a message to deliver and further delay would not help him accomplish that.

He raised his armored hand and knocked firmly on the tower door while keeping his ears and eyes open for any unnecessary movements in his area.
It wouldn't do to give an assassin an opening while delivering a warning... about that very assassin.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:04 pm

Red Gypsy

Haeo

Al'gaan Daruun

Al’gaan watch Gypsy drift off to sleep and was also starting to drift himself when he heard a knock on the door downstairs and sighed a bit as he carefully got up and made his way downstairs irritated that someone had shown up during this. The living lock growled slightly as Gaelan when he knocked on the door but paused when Al’gaan approached the door to which it simply opened the door for him revealing Gaelan before him slightly more irritated than before he put a hand to his face a moment and just stepped forward and grabbed Gaelan’s arm and pulled him into the tower “did no one heed my message when I sent it or are you trying to get caught up in the pheromones” he wasn’t going to give Gaelan much time to respond when the door behind Gaelan closed and sealed again and simply walked over to the refrigerator and pulled out a few things and started making something “so why are you here?” was all he said as he worked on a stronger brew for Gypsy, her pheromones were likely going to be much stronger since she fed and would need to help minimize the impact they had on anyone. After a while Al’gaan poured the brew into a cup and simply stepped over to the table and sat down and placed it on the table, before looking at Gaelan and trying to decide whether or not he was a fool for coming here, since he’d been perfectly clear that no one was to approach.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:02 pm
Wolfe Garm

Haeo

After a little bit, Gypsy woke up when she heard voices and frowned. She wiped at her eyes for a moment, then got up and slid on her robe and tied it shut before heading downstairs. When she saw Gaelan she frowned again but noted that there was only one way that he could have gotten here alone, "They sent him on Red... Which means that he's got an important message that couldn't be delivered any other way. They likely sent him thinking he'd be immune to the pheromones I'm putting out," she said simply as she headed for the brew Al'gaan had made up and started drinking it down. It didn't taste the best, but she did know that it helped.

She gave a grimace as she put the cup down and looked at Al'gaan, "No coffee?" she asked him, teasing him a bit. The only reason she had any food in the tower at all was if someone else cooked it...

She frowned as she tried to think it all through and had to guess that the one attempt wasn't the end of it all. And if there was an attempt on her...

She put it together easily. Someone was making an attempt on the royal family.

She simply shook her head a bit and headed for the stairs, "I need to get to Cynthia. Lareth is still over with the Drow," she stated simply, clearly intending to head upstairs to get dressed and armed.

But halfway up, she felt it... Then suppressed it... A flash of heat that was one of the worst warning signs she could get. Apparently, she'd been pushing it too far...

She put a hand on the wall to stay on her feet and paused for a moment, then started walking again as the pheromones took a heavy spike despite the brew. And she was determined this time. It would likely take both of them to keep her from trying to leave...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:36 pm

Red Gypsy

Haeo

Al'gaan Daruun

Al’gaan shrugged when he heard Gypsy and looked at Gaelan for a moment before he sensed that Gypsy was struggling, the level of pheromones was a lot more noticeable and simply got up changing into demon form before looking at Gaelan and grinned “Take your time, and come on up when your ready” Al’gaan walked passed him tapping his hand on his shoulder as he went back upstairs, and noticing that there was a change in Gypsy and rushed forward as she was getting dressed clearly intent on leaving and not really liking the idea of her doing so and bringing down the entire realm before she could be contained. Grabbing her arms and wrapped his off hands around her waist he struggled to move her as she resisted clearly not liking the idea of him keeping her from leaving and rightfully so. Al’gaan moved slowly his grip on her holding even as she struggled to get free and casually tossed her onto the bed, though before she could react was already on top of her keeping her pinned as he grabbed cuffs that were attached to the bed and strapped her down onto the bed, and just shook his head as his hands took what few clothes off of her, or rather ripped off her since taking them off would prove difficult without undoing the restraints and leaned in and gave her a passionate kiss, her pheromones slowly digging into his mind as he simply let his instincts to take over and took on a dominant position with her as they went another round, the pheromones getting increasingly stronger as they went, and knew when Gaelan was ready he’d come up, since he was here there was little chance he’d not be drawn into this or be allowed to leave now that he was here.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:18 am
Wolfe Garm

Haeo

Gypsy certainly protested at first. But her protesting consisted more of cussing and trying to beat the crap out of him, than anything that sounded bad. If anything, she made Al'gaan WORK to pin her down and secure her to the bed. After that, he had to work to get her to pass out again.

She'd certainly enjoyed every moment of it and had even begged for more partway through that session. In the end, she was uncuffed and sleeping, mostly comfortable. She'd be waking up needing another round pretty soon, but he had the chance to go down and explain that Gypsy had gone into full-blown heat and would be busy for at least three days...

He also had the chance to work on something to eat. While she didn't need much to eat, needing a mix of solid and liquid diet for herself; but he did need to eat.

Thankfully, Hal had seen to that a very long time ago...

There was an interface of sorts attached to the kitchenette that allowed the servants and castle staff to deliver food and blood packets to her as needed. Lareth had demanded it set up when she'd been locked in the first time. It was useful and would ensure that there were always supplies for food and drink, and Gypsy's 'other' drink as needed...

Although, it probably didn't help much that Al'gaan went downstairs with a few scratch marks down his back and a fresh set of bite marks on the other side of his neck....

Yeah... Gypsy was about as far from 'vanilla' as one could get...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:37 pm

Red Gypsy

Haeo

Al'gaan Daruun

Al’gaan moved downstairs casually his body somewhat stiff from the workout he’d been pushed through with Gypsy, it wasn’t like he wasn’t capable of handling it but it did get to him from time to time, a sure sign his age was slowly catching up with him, though considering that he was still fit and very capable as a commander and soldier. As he crossed the room towards the kitchenette he glanced over at Gaelan, and just gave a acknowledging nodded, he was in his demon form, his secondary hands behind him as he stopped in front of the fridge and opened it up pulling out something to drink and then stepped over to the couch and sat down on it sighing as he did so before he took a drink. Once done he spoke up “so just to be clear, you’ll be here for a while, Gypsy’s gone into full heat, and isn’t likely to come out of it for at least three days” he took a drink before he continued “be aware as time goes on the pheromones will get stronger, she’s fed so her strength is back to a level of normalcy” he stopped at that point as he looked at him slightly an eyebrow raised “so why are you here, or are you simply here for the festivities?” Al’gaan couldn’t help but be somewhat amused by his presence but if anything his curiosity was peaked since he was obviously there for a reason and they saw fit to send him to do it.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:15 am
Wolfe Garm

Red Gypsy

By the time Al'gaan came back down, Gaelan had already entered a state of meditation. So far, there were no signs that the pheromones were having any effect at all. Of course, the absence of visible symptoms did not equate to the absence of all effects. Gaelan was indeed feeling a sort of pressure from the increasing dosage. It was manageable for the time being.

Listening to Al'gaan's report on Gypsy and his caution regarding this 'heat' Gaelan came to a conclusion. This was a very, very dangerous situation for him. If these pheromones were strong enough at their peak to cloud his judgment then he might not be able to effectively block a well prepared assassin. He might even... miscalculate... in using his magic. He turned his gaze on Al'gaan and took note of his freshly modified appearance before speaking.

"The officers at the fort sent me to advise you that there is another assassin. Considering the situation, I will be... supplementing your defenses for the duration."

Gaelan's voice was moderate and strong, conveying full confidence in his abilities. However, there was just enough tension in his body language to tip off an attentive observer that he was uncomfortable with the current situation's other aspects. If this were to truly last for several days, then Gaelan was somewhat concerned regarding how long he could stand firm... as he was an... inexperienced person in such personal matters. He would probably have to use all his training to its utmost to make it out of this with his dignity... or life... intact.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:18 pm
Red Gypsy

Haeo

Al’gaan watched Gaelan as he spoke noting his demeanor with mild amusement showing as he nodded “well I doubt anyone would be so foolish as to try here, they’d likely be scooped up into all the festivities and later killed when senses are back to normal” Al’gaan paused a moment as he glanced over towards the stairs and sighed as he looked back at Gaelan “there… are others who would just as likely be a target, after all they’ve already targeted one member of the royal family, what’s stopping them from targeting someone else, after all any loss in the royal family would be a devastating hit to Lord Lareth and the realm” Al’gaan stood up and looked at the magically sealed door and considered a moment whether or not to risk opening the door to let someone out and then shook his head at that thought Gypsy was asleep but she was still alert no sense causing a ruckus by opening that door again and simply looked at Gaelan and walked over to him standing in front of him “no, you’ve got a different purpose my friend, Gypsy is secure and will remain so during this ordeal, instead I’m going to have you go to the castle seek out one of my own kinsman, her name Lady Zosne Shunloh, inform her of the assassin and that you were sent by me to look after the Queen while this one is at large, She’ll know what to do as you’re particular skills will likely be of better use there than here” he stepped away and walked towards the stairs wait here a moment while I fetch something that’ll help speed you along to the castle as I doubt the one who brought you here likely left soon after you came inside” Al’gaan walked up stairs to his gear pausing a moment to check on Gypsy placing a hand on her cheek and found her reaction to touch acceptable before he went to his gear and opened a small pouch pulling out a signet ring with a glowing Emerald before he returned downstairs and simply walked over to Gaelan and handed him the ring “do give that to Lady Zosne when you are done with it, she’ll know how to get it back to me. That ring was given to me by Lord Lareth a long time ago, I’d think a certain someone would be unhappy with me for hiding it but she has little need for such a tool, under normal circumstances even the Members of court still have to travel by land, only the Royal Family has the means to travel by gate around the land, this ring was given as a precautionary measure incase there was a dire need to get into the castle sooner than later, contained within is a portal spell that only goes to one place, the castle’s main hall, there shouldn’t be much going on right now so just inform one of the guards or servants that you are looking for Lady Zosne and they should be able to direct you to her” Al’gaan stepped back to give Gaelan space and continued “when you’re ready just touch the emerald it’ll do the rest, though word of warning, mind your step portal spells created by Lord Lareth don’t typically have good landings when you go through them” he grinned as he stood there and would watch him leave before he returned to Gypsy.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:52 pm
Wolfe Garm

Haeo

Once Gaelan had used the ring to leave, Gypsy started to stir in the bed. She gave a small sound as she turned over and started to move for the edge of the bed. Only half asleep, her body was working on habit. While the pheromones took a spike, she simply headed into the bathroom for a shower.

With the way the tower was set up, the only access was through the interface system that connected the tower to the wall that surrounded the castle. That interface allowed food and needed items to be supplied when the tower was sealed. Other than that, there was the main door that could easily be sealed, and the top of the tower where Gypsy's private sparring circle was. There were some windows, but no one could enter through them with the protections Lareth had put into place.

The only weak point would be when they were leaving the tower. So they were as protected as they could get at the moment.

Still, Gaelan had delivered the message needed, so he hadn't failed in that task. They would be on the alert for another attempt on Gypsy.

But Al'gaan was right as well. No one would make any attempt at all on Gypsy while she was in heat. Especially with Al'gaan already attending to her needs.

And right now, she was half awake and in the shower...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:57 am
Wolfe Garm

Red Gypsy

Gaelan was appreciative when given assurances that the assassin's target was likely to be someone else. It seemed far more likely than an attempt here in a sealed environment full of mind altering chemicals. But, this new world was still very unfamiliar. Taking chances was a good way to find out how to die. He would trust the advice given to him for now. Gypsy trusted this Al'gaan this far. Gaelan had no right to interject doubt into that.

His expression returned to placid calm as he accepted the ring and took a moment to examine it. The magic within was potent but also complex. Gaelan had not trained extensively in transportation magic theory and could tell little about it. His specialties were more... aggressively practical.

"Thank you for your guidance. I hope you are right." He stood some little distance from any furniture before touching the stone to activate the magic within. "Farewell." His voice was calm, unflappable, steady.

Then, with a sudden and brief sensation of weightlessness, he fell through the portal that formed under his feet. 'Don't typically have good landings' indeed. It would seem that he had much to learn about the depths of demon humor.  

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:02 am
Red Gypsy

Al’gaan sighed when Gaelan left and noted that the shower was running as he walked back upstairs and sure enough Gypsy was out of bed and indeed in the shower and simply walked over to the bathroom and went inside. Seeing her in the shower he shook his head as he could see she was not fully herself, groggy from sleep it seemed. He remained in demon form as he walked into the shower his steps were not fully heard until he was already behind her, his secondary hands resting at her waist, while he reached passed her with one of his primary hands and grabbed the scentless soap and poured some in his other hand before he started washing her back, his hands gentle as he ran them along her toned muscles applying some of the soap to his secondary hands and started using them to help as well being aware that her scent was stronger than ever. As his Hands worked he eventually moved his primary hands up to her neck and started massaging her neck getting at any tension she might have had his secondaries picking up on certain muscle groups and massaging those areas of her back, she’d been through a lot but still days to go before she was back to her usual self again. Eventually he spoke up while he worked “Gaelan’s no longer here, he’d brought a message of another assassin lurking, and decided his presence would be more of a benefit for the Queen and the twins than here” Al’gaan stopped for a moment to let that sink in a moment, his secondary hands shifting to a different muscle group and working the tension out of them there, his primaries still massaging the back of her neck.  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff