Welcome to Gaia! ::

Medieval Romance ~Reforge~

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild full or romance and lust back in the medieval times Scotland. 

Tags: Medevial, Role playing, Fantasy, Swords, Romance 

Reply Castle
Royal Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Undaunted_Hawk
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:22 pm
User Image
Cadvan smiled a little when the man mentioned that he was there at the castle to become a knight. "I hope that you are knighted, my friend." He gave a small bow before leaning back on the counter-top again. "I am sorry that I can be of no use in that department, for I just got here this evening myself and from what I've heard, there's to be a trial tonight for a squire to be knighted. I've never heard of a girl being knighted, except from the old legends, of course." He tilted his head to the side and asked, "Perhaps you are more familiar with these sorts of goings-on?"

╔════════════════════════════════
I can't do the talk like the talk on the TV
And I can't do a love song like the way it's meant to be
I can't do everything but I'd do anything for you
Can't do anything except be in love with you.

════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:28 pm
He listened to the guy and then looked around him. He was a little shy and didnt have many freinds left . He was a traveler and liked seeing the world as much as he can. "I am new to this place and have traveled a great distance " emmitt replied to the guy that was talking to him.  

pokey kitty

Fashionable Fatcat

2,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

- Ginger One -

Romantic Genius

3,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:34 pm
Finvara was kept from answering Cadvan as another man came into her kitchen. She had never seen him before, and as suspected, he said that he was new. She let the men talk as she tried to pull herself from her depressing state of mind. Cadvan wasn't going to notice her for anything more than a cook now, so she figured she might as well give it up. Perhaps she'd travel on her own one day to see if her parents were still alive.

She walked across the kitchen and pulled out some wooden bowls and spoons from a cabinet. "Would you like a little something to eat, M'Lord? I just made a pot of stew for myself and the bard, here. It's nice and warm to ward off the chill of the night," she said with a kind smile as she spooned out three bowls worth of stew, setting them on the table.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:42 pm
"I would love some stew, I have traveled a great distance and was needing some food and a place to stay" he replied to the nice lady that offered him some stew. He was a little shy but kept it well hidden as they all talked in the kitchen.  

pokey kitty

Fashionable Fatcat

2,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Undaunted_Hawk
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:33 pm
User Image
Cadvan was glad to hear that he wasn't eh only traveler. "Ah, another man of the road." He looked to Fanvara and gave her a wink, "You seem to have the charm that we travelers are attracted to, mon amie." He walked over to the table and took one of the bowls, said thanks, and then went back to the counter to eat from the hearty soup that filled his stomach graciously. "'Tis very good, the best I've had, to be truthful."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:28 pm
Emmitt was grateful to get the stew and hoped that he wasnt imposing on anyone by being there. He was very tired and hoped that he could stay there for the night. Emmitt was used to being in a battle and had fought many during his travels.  

pokey kitty

Fashionable Fatcat

2,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

- Ginger One -

Romantic Genius

3,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:17 pm
Finvara was pleased when the traveler accepted her offer for stew. She sat him down next to Cadvan and handed them both a bowl. She liked being able to serve people, normal people. She would have much rather owned an inn. Perhaps that was something she could look into. Ollie could run the kitchen for all she cared. But she did get three meals a day and a roof over her head, so she couldn't complain.

She rolled her eyes at Cadvan. "Charm has nothing to do with it. Grown men coming to the kitchen? That's nothing unusual. They're just looking for something to fill their stomachs. I have nothing to do with it," she said. Unfortunately. She grinned a bit at his other compliment, though. "Thank you. It has taken a few months to perfect, but I think I finally have the right kind of spices picked out for it."

She walked over by the sink on the other side of the island from the boys and hopped up on the counter, crossing her hurt leg over the other. It probably wasn't lady like, but she wasn't one to follow the norm. She pulled her long, red curls to one side, looking up at the ceiling in thought. There was only one other room that was next to her own, and it was very small. She was going to offer it to Cadvan, but she could always make a pallet of hay and blankets in the floor of her own room. "Well, boys, here are your choices; There's a small room next to my own and I could make a bed in the corner of my room, unless we can find room in the other. I'm not picky either way. So discuss it among yourselves," she said with a grin, leaning back against a cabinet, fiddling with a curl.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:59 pm
User Image
Cadvan finished the stew quickly and didn't leave a single smug of it in the bowl. He had been more hungry than he'd like to admit and so he took a second bowl of the stew. He had a terrible habit of eating a lot at one time and leaving little for the next meal, but here he felt that it was alright to have seconds. He was rather thin for his height and age. Being a good musician usually only got you one free meal and then the rest you had to truly work your heart out for in order to prove that you are worthy of a second.

He finished the second bowl of stew as quickly as the first and felt like his stomach would burst if he took another bowl, so he placed it in the bucket of warm water, with the rest of the dirty dishes and felt bad that the dish washer would have an extra dish to wash. He remembered quite well how late and long a dish washer would stay up into the night in hopes of being fed the next morning. His face darkened a little at the memories before he smiled in his charming way and sat back on the counter that he had claimed as his own. "Well, I can most certainly go back to the inn within the village. It seems like a decent place to stay and I am in need of the money at the moment, so I could play a couple of tunes and get some coin for my work." He folded his arms behind his head, finally knowing what it was like to have a contented stomach.

Undaunted_Hawk
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

pokey kitty

Fashionable Fatcat

2,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:40 pm
Emmitt enjoyed a nice hot meal and was very greatful to be served. He was from a far away place and had no money accept a few silver coins that he had found on his journey to the castle. "I am a simple kind of guy and I dont have much to pay you with" he replied to the nice lady as he finished eating his stew.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:32 pm
Finvara was a bit disappointed when Cadvan quickly let them know that he planned to stay in the Inn. "Suit yourself..." He'd probably make the same amount of money back that he would have to spend to stay there, but she kept her opinions to herself. "Well, then, Emmitt, it looks like you've got a room, then. And don't worry, I'm not going to charge you for soup and a place to stay. The castle supplies me with the things I use to cook. My secret is what I use the supplies for," she said with a grin and a wink. "Like a couple of travelers."

She collected Emmitt's bowl and put it with Cadvan's before she pulled on her apron and began to wash dishes.

- Ginger One -

Romantic Genius

3,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

pokey kitty

Fashionable Fatcat

2,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:33 am
Emmitt was glad that he had a place to stay while he waited to hear from the owner of the castle as to how he could join the army. He looked around himself a little more and then yawned slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:42 pm
[exiting the royal kitchen]  

pokey kitty

Fashionable Fatcat

2,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

- Ginger One -

Romantic Genius

3,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:50 pm
((Sorry, I was waiting for our other counterpart to post, but I guess she's busy.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:32 am
User Image
Cadvan stretched, resembling a cat in a strange way, before he stood up straight and said with a smile, "Well, I'd also better be off for the night. I wouldn't want to get in your way." Then he, too, left the kitchen, mostly to get away from this odd feeling that he was getting while he was around her. Stop it, Cadvan! You're falling that quickly? Like a schoolboy in love with the prettiest little girl in the court? He'd left his things up in her room by complete and total accident, coming to show how forgetful he was.

[[ EXIT to Tavern. ]]  

Undaunted_Hawk
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items