Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Comet

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying organization of elite pokemon trainers meant to protect the pokemon of the world 

Tags: team comet, pokemon, team rocket, team plasma, comet 

Reply Pokemon Roleplay
The PokeShip! |Rp Here!| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

trainer goid
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:03 pm
User Image
( i forgot i found the volt. dont know why i asked where we should go XD) "Alright let's head for the volt." This elevator should lead us there." I point at the map.
"Let's get going."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:06 pm
User Image

Sarah Revant
Sarah placed the map away in her bag,heading to the elevator that would take them to the volt."What made you notice the volt?Did you notice it somewhere?"Sarah asked,dashing towards the elevator.

Gogmazios

Sparkly Prophet

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Alluring Bluee

7,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:57 am
User Image

"I wonder why they want our Pokemon though... It's not like you would listen to another one's orders right?"
Butterfree nodded as he were paralyzing and poisoning the mysterious men.
"C'mon, let's try to find the others, maybe they found out anything about the other Pokemon."
Blue ran towards where she seen a Houndoom fleeing earlier but suddenly the ship was rammed and she fell on deck, slipping towards the edge of the ship.
"Butterfree! Find the others!" She held on to the railing as she saw a giant Pokemon in the water.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:16 am
User Image

Sarah Revant
"Whoa!"Sarah felt the ship that rammed,surprised from what happened."What's going on out there?Whatever it is,it can't be good.We better hurry."Sarah saw Blue's Butterfree,flying towards them.

Gogmazios

Sparkly Prophet

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

trainer goid
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:58 am
User Image
"What the heck was that?!" "Isn't that Blue's butterfree? we better follow it."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:33 am
User Image

Sarah Revant
Sarah nodded,following Blue's Butterfree outside to see the passengers hang to the railing."We must've hit something."Sarah ran over to Blue,seeing the giant pokemon in the water."What's that?"Sarah pointed at the pokemon.

Gogmazios

Sparkly Prophet

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Alluring Bluee

7,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:43 am
User Image

"Ohey Sarah. ^^' I think Kyogre doesn't like this ship very much."
As she said that, the ship was rammed again.
"Get yourself and Gold and the others to safety. I'll follow you soon enough."
As she was hanging overboard, she looked down at the dark water and tried to climb back on board.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:03 am
User Image

Sarah Revant
"We still need to find our pokemon,I'm sure this ship can handle Kyogre.We'll just have to hope it does."Sarah helped Blue back on board,looking into the dark water once more."We just need to go to the volt and hope our pokemon are there."

Gogmazios

Sparkly Prophet

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Alluring Bluee

7,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:14 pm
User Image

"Thanks Sarah." Blue said as she climbed aboard.
"Wait... a volt? Do you know where it is?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:25 pm
User Image

Sarah Revant
Sarah nodded,pulling out her map."Right here."Sarah pointed to the volt,showing that it was below the northern pokemon center."Not too far from here.But,we may wanna hurry before Kyogre rams the ship again."

Gogmazios

Sparkly Prophet

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

trainer goid
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:13 pm
User Image
"Yeah we shld probably hurry up. And i think I might know what's attracting Kyogre to the ship....earlier when i first noticed the map that I found...I saw a of a strange pokemon in the ships power core. I think this ship might be powered by a Manaphy!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:01 am
User Image

Sarah Revant
"A manaphy?!"Sarah had heard about a manaphy,but never expected it to be used to power a ship."Yeah,I think I know why too.Kyogre really cares about Manaphy and wants it to be free,right?And when it's free,Kyogre will stop ramming into the ship."Sarah explained her thoughts on this.

Gogmazios

Sparkly Prophet

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

trainer goid
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:06 pm
User Image
"So we rescue our pokemon, free Manaphy, make Kyogre happy, defeat the captain, and everything will be hunky dory?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:41 pm
User Image

Sarah Revant
"That's right.Everything will be alright as long as our plan goes perfectly.But,remember the captain wasn't in his quarters when I got there.He could be at the volt is what I'm expecting."Sarah turned to the direction of where the volt is.

Gogmazios

Sparkly Prophet

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

trainer goid
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:05 pm
"Alright then let's get going!"
Gold takes off running towards the Northern Pokemon Center. He presses the button on the elevator and steps inside...  
Pokemon Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff