[ORP] The Cold - Day Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:02 pm
As usual Once Forgotten ignored her displeasure and having gotten over both his surprise at meeting the buck and his disappointment over the loss of his target, was obviously really pleased to be seeing an old acquaintance. “Ah, yes he is! This is In Defiance. We met during my search… the one without you in it… obviously…”

“A pleasure, I’m sure.” In Defiance dipped his head politely to the irritated doe and gave a cheerful grin back at Forgotten. “I can’t say I was much help, but we did have a good chat. Say, have you found him? Your father?”

The Kiokote cleared his throat and looked sideways. “Well, not yet…”

“Shame.” Defiance looked back at Cue with another smile. “I didn’t catch your name.”

Jun D
But of course <3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.He really was a thick-skulled lunk - or so she decided in the heat of the moment, grinding her teeth in annoyance: every angered snipe, every single time, simply washed over him like a mild wave...or flew over his head, perhaps. Eh. She deflated somewhat; there was no real heat in the moment, it was too cold for that. He had a look of genuine delight on his face, and she knew from experience it would be hard to shake.

She pettily considered tossing in a quick "and at this rate we never will" at his reply to his friend, but shrugged and let it slide when said friend turned to her again with a question. "Cue Queue," she said, curt, but no longer too brusque.

Ruriska
(And your avi is so cute, waah QAQ)

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:23 am
“That’s a mouthful.” In Defiance remarked playfully, tail giving an amused swish. “In any case, Forgotten…” He looked back at the Kiokote, lifting his head up higher and grinning. “I’m sure you’ll find him soon. Never give up. Never surrender. All that good stuff.”

Once Forgotten perked up at that reassurance and he gave a firm nod of his head; looking ready to charge off into the unknown to continue the rather pointless search. “Of course we won’t.” He glanced warmly at Cue as he spoke.

Jun D
Aaah thank you ;o; <3 I had to do something with the grunny coat!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Erm. She did not exactly share his supreme confidence in their quest, and his heartfelt inclusion of her in his statement of intent rather put her ill at ease. And what was up with that trusting look he gave her?! The assurance in that glance, coupled with In Defiance's dashing encouragement, made it practically impossible for her to protest.

She moved her head in a gesture that could be interpreted as a nod if so desired, with an awkward smile that looked misplaced across her serious face. "Might you happen to know that doe?" she quickly asked to avoid having to pass further comment, "the dark-pelted one with the colours and glow, playing with the weird owlcat."

Ruriska
Aaah aah thank you so much for the reminder! I've been sitting here for the past I don't know how long dying over my essay and. actually. forgot. ;________;

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:09 pm
In Defiance certainly seemed satisfied with her half-nod and smile, giving Forgotten an extra shoulder bump that was clearly some sort of manly gesture that showed how highly he thought of his bud’s new girlfriend.

Meanwhile Forgotten was suddenly looking rather uncomfortable. He had never seen Cue Queue attempt a smile before and he wasn’t sure what to make of it. “Ah… the doe…!” He jumped upon the new conversation as if it were a lifeline, spinning about to see if he could spot the elusive doe in the crowd.

In Defiance smiled lazily. “I can’t say I saw her, but I wasn’t really paying much attention to anyone else after I saw Forgotten.”

Jun D
I’m not going to let you miss out on this! xD

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She did not understand the exaggerated bump, nor the unusual look that passed over Once Forgotten's face. As far as she was concerned, they were behaving very strangely and she could not understand any of it. Bucks. It irritated her unspeakably. She hated feeling like she wasn't in control of a situation.

"So we all don't know her," she looked over at the glowing doe again. At least the (transparent?!) eaglehound had left the group. "I suppose we should rectify that before someone else snags her. Go to, fearless leader," she bumped her companion in the right direction brusquely, then added as an afterthought to In Defiance, "you can come along too, if you want." Judging from his easy interaction with Forgotten, he seemed to have a way with Kin. That might come in handy.

Ruriska
You are the bestest and I miss you. <3 We make our way over to Tia's Shadelight naow? 8D

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:05 pm
Forgotten had never had any trouble with interrupting anyone and everyone if it was going to further his goals and so the encouraging bump set him off at a trot. The buck only looked back briefly to check they were both following before he focused once more upon the glowing doe.

After a moment In Defiance followed, figuring he had nothing better to do today and quite enjoying their company so far. He had not realized how used he had gotten to having his frog friend around until the silly thing went to sleep for the winter.

Jun D
Sure thing. <3 I’m just so excited for Cue!Legendary! xD <3

Tiarana
If you don’t mind, Forgotten wants to attack Shadelight/Midnight/yourglowygirls with questions! xD If not, well, that’s okay too! ;D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:19 pm
Sinbari

She tilts her head in the opposite direction, staring off in that distance, Above caught some of what he said. "If I went out there..." Her voice sort of dropped, knowing this was a bit sudden and with her on the way with children. Still, "Would you travel with me?" If it wasn't for her being pregnant, she would of shoved her way into the rest of the groups.

Smiling, "Some don't like us hyper, fun loving types!"  

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:25 pm
User Image

Midnight Sun flopped into the snow, giggling in delight at her owlcat massage. "You are so much better at this than that Burns is, you know? Why don't I take you home with me?" A motion caught her eye, and she rolled onto her stomach to watch the trio of kin who seemed to be heading in her direction. "Now what would three complete strangers possibly want with me...?"

Shadelight smiled broadly when she caught sight of Sun's sister. "Traveller! I was worried about you! Oh, I do hope your brother is alright...I brought as much of the family as I could, but I couldn't find half of my sons or one of my daughters." She sighed. "It's good to see you well. Oh!" The doe turned to the two Kiokote with whom she had been chatting. "Acorn, Plum! This is my daughter, Traveller's Joy. But I don't think I've caught your names yet?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:08 pm
The Kiokote came to a halt in front of Midnight Sun, giving everyone else around a brief nod in case they were paying attention, and then cleared his throat. “Excuse the interruption, but if you would allow me a moment, I would like to ask you a few questions.”

In Defiance had also sauntered up and he casually leaned against Forgotten, using the larger male like a tree trunk, and grinned at Midnight Sun. “Don’t let his intense stare scare you. The interrogation will only take a moment.”

Once Forgotten grunted, looking back briefly at Cue Queue and then back at Midnight Sun.  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:44 pm
Cue had said nothing, only given the slight raise of a brow-ridge when Forgotten glanced back. His interrogation technique remained as subtle as always - but the Kimeti...his friend. In Defiance. He was changing the dynamic of the questioning, playing off the Kiokote.

This could be interesting. Or, at least, more interesting than usual. Which, even if she was loathe to admit, would be sorely welcome.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Midnight Sun waved one hoof lazily and took her own sweet time standing up. "I can't say I care much for interrogations, but if it's only a few questions, I suppose I can oblige."  

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:35 pm
“It’s not an interrogation.” The Kiokote assured her, as In Defiance continued to grin. Once Forgotten nudged the buck beside him in an effort to shut him up, and then dived into the rest of his usual spiel. “As you may notice, I am a half-breed that has inherited the Kimeti glow.” He barely needed to think of the words, they had become routine, and almost meaningless. “I am on a search for my father, a Kimeti that would glow white, green, orange and red. Perhaps you would know of someone that fits that description?”

“He doesn’t change it up much, does he?” Defiance commented to no-one in particular, pretty certain the Kiokote had used the same speech on him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:35 pm
Cue quirked a grim smile at that. "Hundred and eighty-seventh time I've heard it." And he'd probably already had it down pat before they'd met.  

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:56 pm
"Your father, you say..." Midnight Sun echoed thoughtfully for a moment, then chirped, "All of my siblings glow yellow, but we certainly don't lack for color. My father doesn't glow, so he's probably not who you're looking for...but perhaps one of my brothers knows something about you!"

Midnight Sun trotted off in the direction of Murkcrow and Jackdaw. Murkcrow frowned when he saw her coming.  
Completed ORP and Meta

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff