Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
Scarentine's Day Main Event (IT'S OVER GET OUT. p. 58) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TiH Student Council

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:25 pm
At first there was just a tingle. But the longer they remained there, Freya and Herryk would feel even more strange. Until...

POOF!

Both exploded into clouds of glitter and hearts, only to respawn in Cricket's office shortly after.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:28 pm
Amphi flushed again as Biskoto repeated it before looking down. In her nervousness, she had strung her hands in the string of her wrist accesory before nodding her head. "Is...Is that not the term one says when a Landwalker looks attractive?" She whispered to the snake before giggling a little...and then covering her mouth. "That was cute Biskoto, warm like body heat?" She giggled again when she felt it....his body heat closer to hears, her space a little bit invaded. Something he seemed to do well.

THUD THUD THUD.

"Thana!" She smiled at him before attempting to shift...a little further back, "Ummm...You look..." She flailed with her words again....She didn't want to say hott because of Biskoto's reaction and tried to find a more apprioate word. "You look...You look...pulchritudinous!" YES THAT IS TOTALLY WHAT SHE MEANT! Its okay! Cause she heard ghoul's in the hallway repeat that word when looking at a book full of pictures of modelling like...boils. "Yes, that's it." She beamed up at him before he dragged to the table, cocking her head.

Then her face exploded in color and she looked down again, at the hand that had patted hers before her heart madea doki doki sound. "There...No..." She started to gnaw on her lip before glancing over her shoulder at Mac and then back up to Thanatos.

"He was once, but he is the boilfriend of someone I consider a good friend." She gnawed on her lip more before shrugging. Odd feelings were not meant for strangers....no matter how much her heart thudded at his words. Almost jealous? Why would he be jealous over her?

Reaching her hand up to cuddle Biskoto close, she sighed at the snake. "I don't get fluttery when I look at Mac....At least...well I don't think I do..." Her voice quieted down, "Its when I look at Thana! It feels so sudden, like...I don't know how to explain but....I look at him and it just feels like..." She blushed again before looking at the couple..."The ghoul he is with is named Lizzy...She's a sweet and nice ghoul and....I never really noticed but she is really pretty too. Like, I love her hair but...It seem's so much fuller and attractive! It really brings out her eyes!" Amphi stared longer now at Lizzy before shaking her head. What was going on?!?!?! Was she getting fluttery over Lizzy too now? What the jack?

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:30 pm
You know what was ruining her little moment with HER Mac?

Silly Jericho.

He had been acting really weird recently, but she had initially attributed it to whole gender-switching fiasco... Now? She was not so sure... It had been a while, but he was still acting really weird, and it was showing on his online posts in Seeds. Right now, he was simply ruining the desu with his wing flare and his... His... Twitchiness.

Nobody - not even Jericho - can ruin the desu.

"One moment, Mac," She whispered, giving him a hug and a brief kiss, "I'll be right back!" She then unhooked her arm from his, and trotted straight towards the dragon, her srs bzn face on despite the desu and sparkles contained within; she was a ticking time bomb of desu.

"Jericho!"

Blade Kuroda
Enoh Love

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:34 pm
Still clutching his chest right now, Jericho jumped as he suddenly heard someone calling for him. Quickly whipping around, he looked like he was ready for something dangerous, only to find Lizzy approaching. It didn't look like anything was about to explode. Or anything like that.

"...Hi Lizzy. Glad to see you could make it!" he said. It would have sounded normal, if it weren't for that tense edge in his tone. That and the fact that his eyes were darting here and there still, "You caught me off guard. Not something you should do with someone who could spew flames. Ehehe.."

The dragon paused for the moment.

"There isn't any trouble is there? There better not be any trouble," he growled lowly. Was someone stirring something up?  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:40 pm
It had taken her a while in terms of wandering around, but somehow Savior had made it to the party before it ended. Considering it a miracle she stepped inside and glanced around, wondering just what she was supposed to be doing. The most important thing to know about the Marrowstripe, other than that she was chirping like a bird with each step, was that she was wearing clothing. Not just any clothing as well, but an actual dress. Who knew where she got it, or how she even put it on, but the fact of the matter was that for the first time in several long months, Savior was completely dressed.

She was still barefoot though and had the same look of confusion she always did, and the monster padded back and forth as though she were looking for something to do or someone to talk with. The dress was long enough that it drug the ground and gathered up the sand she was shedding, a massive pile accumulating as she strolled around. Was there anyone here she knew?

Um...maybe? She didn't remember anyone, except maybe Jericho, but at this point in time she didn't see him and he was surrounded by folks anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:41 pm
"No. There is no trouble, all is good. You guys did a lovely job! Now... Look at me, Jericho. Jericho," She pointed at her own two eyes, making sure that she was holding his gaze; that somehow caused her to blush and her heart to speed up just a tad, but she was doing well ignoring those, "I'm worried about you. Stop - just stop - and think for a moment... Tell me that you realized how jumpy you've been recently."  

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:46 pm
Good. There wasn't any trouble. Letting out a breath, Jericho relaxed slightly before Lizzy told him to focus. It was very tempting to glance off to the side. The whispers were still all around, even here and all. He could never tell if something was really going to happen. Even with the murmurs of the students chatting, he could still hear them. They never left in the first place.

However, his eyes soon narrowed as she started to talk of being worried about him. For the time being, the extreme strange sensations he was feeling were forgotten. Frustration took its place.

"Worried? There's nothing to worry about! I'm fine. I just want to make sure this event goes smoothly. Don't want any jack damn hunters to spring in on us. Don't. Worry. About. Me." he insisted. Pausing there, he realized something. Thinking back. A year ago she was his date to the scarentines dance. It was a pretty nice memory. Though, it quickly was replaced with the feelings of paranoia once more.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:59 pm

Lilith wasn't really a festivities kind of ghoul but something had piqued her interest. A devious smile fell across her face as a sinister thought that had crossed her mind when she found a bouquet of withered purple roses and practically an entire basket of follyjox treats for her in front of her dorm. She knew right away without a second guess just who left these and it could be easily summed up in two words: her property. He had visited her, left her gifts and now she had come to collect him. It had been awhile, hadn't it?

She dressed up for the occasion, a beautiful dress that highlighted her body to a curve. It was short in the front, torn and rather puffy while the tattered material trailed behind her so the back was longer than the front. It was rare, but her hair was down with a bright blue butterfly clip pulling her bangs to one side. In her arms were the flowers and back in her dorm the treats were probably all over the floor as the mini pets dug into it. She wore a sweet expression, certainly foreign to the ghoul, for just a moment as she took a whiff of the roses. She appreciated the withered purple roses, but even more she appreciated that he'd gotten her precious follyjoxes something as well. A way to her heart, that was definitely a fast track there.

She could even put up with the hideous decorating if she'd be here with Bartholomew. She wouldn't press her luck though, she would just collect her propery and leave. He'd never objected to what she had in mind anyways, and she was certainly he wouldn't now. She had a reward for him, and a devious smile on her face the longer the thought crossed her mind. She'd just have to find him, it shouldn't be hard right?

Wrong. There was no one sitting on the floor anywhere and he wasn't in any of the chairs. She was not pleased about this realization, perhaps he wasn't here? She passed by the boils and ghouls with a sour look on her face. Minutes seemed to pass as this continued and just as she was about to leave, she seen those familiar horns she enjoyed stroking... and then she seen what was on his arm and what it was doing to him. That was HERS!

"Release my property this instance," she demanded, considering hitting Calder across the face with the roses before deciding not to. It was a gift after all. One more whiff of the roses, and a sharp glare hit Bartholomew that clearly said: I leave you alone for one moment... Well, she'd have said more but her eyes quickly shot back and fell on the tiny pony to make sure Calder had let go of her demon.

MoonKitsune

Toshihiko Two

Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:03 am
"There are lotsss of terms to usssse!" Biskoto nodded, seeing this as a chance to spread her words of wisdom, "Hot is one! There issss alsssso... Cute, handsssssome, good-looking, adorable... What do mermaidssss ussse to describe attractiveness?" She never knew that there were differences!

"I look... Pulchritudinous?" He hoped he pronounced it right, because he really wasn't sure if that was a compliment, but since she was smiling... And really, she didn't seem like the type to insult someone for no reason at all, so he returned the smile with a grin and a bow of his head, "Why, thank you. You look lovely tonight... The dress really compliments you. Right... Hang on a moment..."

He released her hand to turn around, reading up on some... Match-up game. Biskoto quickly took the chance to talk to Amphi a little more, looking more worried than ever.

"Darling... Do you have a crussssh on Than? But... But you two jusssst met!" She had to stop herself from yelling that out, "And thissss Lizzy... She soundssss lovely... But..." She paused, frowning, "Perhaps... Perhaps it's the party! The atmosphere is making you feel all these emotions!" That must be it, right?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:09 am
Enoh Love

They were having a normal conversation about being alone at a scarentines dance and then Amrita was going on about some ... guy? Tahki was sadly not one to usually know who had a crush on who or who was dating who. She was more the ghoul you went to if you needed to get past a boss fight on some obscure video game. So, Amrita's little fit seemed more then abnormal to her. Really, Tahki was just terrible at reading people.

"What?" Tahki had never experienced what it was like to have a crush on some one her self, nor did she get much experience around those that had one. So she was lead to the conclusion that Amrita might be ill or maybe over heated or needing a few stitches checked out in case they were loose. Point blank, Tahki was confused.

She hadn't even noticed Christof lurking in the back ground. Even if she had, the gryphon wouldn't have put two and two together.

"You want to .. go do some games or something?" Tahki wasn't sure what to do. She stood there looking pretty useless.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:11 am
"Jericho. JERICHO." She might had yelled that out loud that second time, feeling a little frustrated herself; she worried about the hunters as well, but... Determined to hold his gaze, she frowned, "I. Can't. Not. Worry. About. You."

Taking his hand, she gave it a gentle squeeze, "Look. I know we ought to be on the alert and everything, but if you let them get under your skin - if you find yourself worrying about them springing on us every second of your life - you are letting them win." Sighing, her frown deepened, "Does Riley know about this? Your..." She made several wild hand gestures here.

"Jumpiness," She finally settled on a word to use, "And don't you dare deny that you hadn't been extra jumpy recently!"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:14 am
Appeal

There wasn't anything in the world that Calder felt could sour his mood. His heart was light, fluttering in his chest, the music was soft, Barth was warm against his side, and he was dressed in one of the outfits the boil had gave him as a present. His black and white hair was let loose, and blue roses were pinned in his hair. He wore a black jacket, red vest with vine embroidery, and a white shirt underneath. He even wore trousers, a rare sight for the kilt-wearing kelpie, that stopped about mid leg, of dark black. He was pretty as a picture, and even more-so clinging to his boilfriend. It gave him a puffing sense of pride that he wasn't going stag or just on some blind date. Barth was his longest relationship ever, and he was comfortable beside him. Yet, recently, he felt even more energized beside him. Maybe it was the season, but his chest ached when he was near, and hurt even worse when he was gone. It felt like be was stuck on land for too long, and whenever he was near Barth, he was given a refreshing dip in a lake. Something that surrounded him and made him feel comfortable and at ease again.

They could have just stood there all day and he would have been happy, but he wanted to mingle and see how everyone else was doing. Maybe even thank the Student Council for doing such a great job, but for now, he was trying to see if he could spot a chair he could then set Barth in for a while, and maybe sit in his lap. That would be fun. Then he could share sweets with him like he had done on the boat.

Smiling to himself, he hadn't expected the appearance of the finely dressed ghoul with her sour expression and sharp demand. Ears back at the tone, he looked around. "Excuse me?" He said a tone that deserved a head bob and a snap. Instead, he looked up, then down, and then around and then behind him, before he looked at Barth, still holding the boils arm, and then at her. "You mean him?" He really wasn't sure what she meant, but then his eyes narrowed. She looked...familiar. Who was she again? Whoever she was, she was huffy. "I'm sorry. Who are you?" Crazy was what.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:20 am
Perhaps some gaming would be in order for the monster, as she needed a decent distraction, and she chirped her way over towards what looked like an amusement section. She'd no idea what was going on or what a game even was but at the very least Savior knew a thing or two about following flashing lights and hitting buttons on cue.

Living only on instinct helped more often than not in her case. Plus there was also the whole fun adventure of her getting to make noise and win prizes.

. . . . whatever a prize actually was.

[ moving to games thread ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:21 am
Jericho stood rather still as Lizzy spoke to him, saying that she couldn't not worry about him. That was.. actually kind of really nice to hear. And for a moment, he seemed to calm down, glancing to her hand as she squeezed it, feeling a small sense of comfort from the action. The vibes he was getting in general were probably helping with this but there was more to all of it really.

Perhaps it all canceled out for the time being, leaving him in somewhat of a more neutral state. It was hard to tell, but a lot of things were going on in his mind. Perhaps too many things.

The voices. They never left him after all.

"I've spoken to Riley and really don't worry. Sure I might have been antsier than usual but it's nothing. Nothing is wrong with me," he said firmly.

He wasn't on the brink of freaking out anymore, but he was still being rather stubborn about it all. A promise had been made. He'd tell no one.

"Just.. go enjoy the party ok? Maybe we can grab a dance later. For old times sake," he said. Nevermind that there was no dance floor or anything like that. He wasn't thinking clearly. The memory of last year had hit him again.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:23 am
Amphi eyes widened before she nodding again. Biskoto was much like Lizzy and Xiu. Though she was a snake, she was as wise as all of the other feminine figures in Amphi's life.

"Well Mermaids don't usually talk about attractiveness. My sister once told me that she found her husband...who was a demon to be very compatiable." Amphi frowned, "Cute and Adorable? I suppose....I suppose that suits him better yes?" She flushed before shrugging.

Looking up again, with her blushing smile before nodding. "Pulchritudinous it has a nice ring to it..." She smiled again before..."Oh what?" AGAIN HER HEART DOKI DOKI. The compliements and the almost jealousy and the doki doki feelings and all this stuff."I...I also forgot to thank you for the water lily too..." she blushed again.

When Biskoto spoke up again she frowned before..."That's...that's why its so odd...but romantic! But no wait...its so odd, and he just looks so dashing and I feel special being next to him but..." Amphi rubbed her hands over her face, her eyes widening. "It has to be! Should we leave?...Should I separate from Thana??" She almost sounded really sad about that. Like leaving him would tear something from her.

"Thana...." She came up to him before looking at what he was looking at...A match up game? That sounded spectacular! A good way to see if she could stop these fluttering emotions for someone she barely knew. "Do you want to sign up for this Thanatos?" She pointed to the paper, "It seems like it would be fun...meeting new people."

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff