Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ORP] Tis the Season to be Shopping Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:59 pm
As soon as Jerry dropped to one knee and held the ring up, Robert had already decided. He hopped from one foot to another in excitement, and then heard Jerry's ridiculous proposal, and dropped his hand onto the bespeckled hunter, pushing him in the face. His other hand snatched up the ring before Jerry took it down with him, and swiveled to turn to the clerk with a giant grin.

"I'LL TAKE IT."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:04 am
And no one pratfell like Jerry. He did so with the grace and ease of a man who hadn't been shoved to the floor many many times in his life. But at least he was laughing.

"Good! One lady down, one to go!" He managed from the floor.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:10 am
"I have really weird friends," Jordan said, and managed to keep a straight face for all of five seconds before cracking up.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:59 am
Robert reached out and wrapped an arm around each of his friends (or at least, once Jerry got back up he did) and gave them both a bear hug at the same time, before discussing details with the clerk. In the end, he upgraded the ring to 24 karat gold, and the price was still surprisingly less than he would have expected.

With an insurance policy, and a matching wedding band, the total was $3,014.99. He sighed happily. Not only did he not have to borrow money from his friends, but he was left with a little bit of money left over for the other people on his Christmas list. Including the two men at his side.

"This is the best, you guys." He sighed again, as he took the tiny little black bag that was handed to him. "I seriously thought it was going to be way more than this.. Christmas must be a good time to find sales, or something."  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:03 am
"Well it's good you were prepared!" Jerry chuckled once he was released from the hug, but had returned to the turn style, lips pursed as he looked over the amethysts. "Guys.... do you think Candace would like any of these? I wanted... something that would go well with Atropos. Both er-" He hesitated, glancing at the clerk before flushing behind his scars, "Uh. You know. Her rings. One of these, I thought..." He pointed to his first option, and then the second anxiously before looking to his friends.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:28 am
Had Jerry not seen just how bad Robert was with opinions? What was he thinking, asking for his opinion? Still, at least earrings were easier than the most important jewelry purchase a man could ever make. He put his finger under the first pair. "I like those better."  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:34 am
"I like the square-cut ones," Jordan put in. "Very elegant. I think they'd go well with A - er, her rings."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:00 am
Jerry glanced between them, his brows furrowing. Robert liked one... Jordan liked the other... Jerry wasn't sure WHAT he liked. "Aaah.... Ummm..." He glanced at the others again nervously, "I s-suppose I could.... flip a coin?"  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:36 pm
The corner of Jordan's mouth quirked up. "Which one do you like better? It's a present from you, man."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:46 pm
Robert didn't care what Jerry liked better. He did, however, like the idea of flipping a coin. In fact, he pulled out Jezebel and twirled her between his fingers.

"Say the word, bro, if you wanna leave it up to chance."  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:08 am
Jerry's face paled as the panic gripped him. Finally, he closed his eyes and pointed. "THOSE WILL DO!" He managed quickly, smiling anxiously at the clerk, who seemed relieved he had taken the more expensive choice. Not nearly as nice as the last customer with the bad dye-job, but this was definitely a good season for sales.

Cards and goods were exchanged and the Sun-trainee-under-cover raised his bag victoriously, "ONE DOWN! Er... a lot more to go. We should keep at it before the ladies catch up..." He hesitated, though, as something else caught his eye. Hmmm... he'd have to steal away from the two at some point for that one.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:55 am
MEANWHILE-

Madison squealed and gave Marcus a quick hug. "You're so sweet! I, um, oh man... I have... to try things on and..." She stared at the racks around her, feeling vaguely overwhelmed.

No! no no no she had to focus. FOCUS! "I think. I should do the rest of my shopping first. And then... I can try things on." She sighed happily, then shook her head as if to regain said focus. "Okay. I'm going to go buy... things."

And, with that, Madison trotted away, a determined look on her face. She was going to buy ALL THE PRESENTS.

Eight

iStoleYurVamps

((Just peeling her off for a bit so I can write my Christmas gift solo, haha.))  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:13 am
"I gotta go buy presents for you two weirdos, among others," Jordan said. "I'll catch up with you later - we're meeting back near Santa." He hesitated for a moment, then hauled both Robert and Jerry into a hug before wandering off whistling a carol. He really liked Christmas. This was pretty great.

((LIKEWISE peeling off for present solo~))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:43 pm
Marcus was a ladies man.

If only because he was willing to buy them a pair of cute shoes cool
Looking at Candace he sighed. "So uh. Do you want to get your stuff done first too?"

Eight

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:03 pm
((WHOOPS SORRY I DERPED))

Candace chuckled, nodding at Madison's question. "Marcus asked me for help picking something for Cass, so I figured there wasn't any harm in bringing him along." So many clothes. So. Many. Clothes. Candace's eyes also drifted to the racks and displays and mannequins she could see in the stores all around them.

She wanted everything. Okay, maybe everything but that thing over there.

She paused at the offer to buy each of them something and just stared at Marcus. Really?! "That'd be awesome! Ohohoh! I think I know what I want, too!" Maybe! She had several things. She wanted All The Things. Could she have All The Things? ********. Fuuuuuuck!

Madison then announced she was going to separate for a bit and Candace gave her a nod. "We'll meet up later~!" She waved, looking to Marcus when he asked her about shopping again. "Well...actually..yes! But only because there's one thing I definitely need to buy now before Jerry finds me. He can't see me even so much as walk into the store or the whole thing would be given away. But after that...I could actually use the advice of a guy. See, Harrison's wardrobe is dismal and I'd love to have a guy around while I shop for him." And then after that they could each get something for Cass? Or they would do it during! Either way! "Is that okay? We can talk about Cass as we do it and think of what to get her!" Multitasking. Candace could do it.

iStoleYurVamps

Sosiqui

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas