Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ THE HAUNTED HOUSE - OUTSIDE } The arrival [post pg 46] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:29 pm
Misery Inc.

Calder just now noticed how close the larger boil (that was saying something) was to Christof, and yet his friend had yet to punch the boil. NO FAIR! Calder always tried to hug Christof and usually wound up with a bruise on his arm or shoved off. First Years got special treatment? What a ripoff! While they were hugged close, the boils did not look happy. In fact, it looked more as if they were holding each other and about to break down. It certainly made the kelpie's ears drop, but he couldn't help but smile as he was distracted with compliment.

"Oh, do stop. I just threw my hair up quickly." After taking a bath and styling it and making sure it looked extra adorable for the trip. Come clocked creatures and fog, he was going to look good! "And thank you. I take pride in keeping them filed." Calder turned his legs a bit to inspect his hooves too and felt just giddy despite the looming building ahead.

Already confirmed he looked great, the biggest compliment came from the long awaited sloth demon, and Calder waved the boil's compliments off, feeling flustered and feeling his heart race. "Oh, these old things?" He said, pretending that he always wore glasses. "Well, I just hardly wear them and felt I should for the trip." Really, he just hoped he looked smart, but at least he looked cute. he could live with that.

"You look handsome yourself. Green really brings out your eyes." To which he was very aware of Christof and turned suddenly to him. "Uh, and you too. You look very good in brown. Are your ears warm?"

It was then that a very adorable ghoul showed up in a tight little purple dress. Tight dress with cute hair and headband that Calder wanted to steal and looking pretty. She was wearing purple which came out as a omen of bad things. He was here to be pretty, and this ghoul was going to be a threat to his plans.

"Ohhh. Hi there." Calder said, smiling sweetly and checking her out. Damn. She was a bit stacked too. However, she seemed to be hugging on Chrsitof and Calder flicked his tail, smiling a bit more. Maybe he could use her to distract Christof while he worked his magic.

Going 'mwhahaha' in his head, Calder waved to the ghoul. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Calder."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:30 pm
Team Awesome

"Yeah, I followed Xiu's instructions to the letter," Actually she hadn't but didn't seem to realize. "I thought they turned out well." Though Mitsu seemed to lack a sense of taste and possibly had a stomach of steel outside of eating chocolate.

When the lycan was greeted with a familiar face she stepped closer to Lizzy to give her a hug, her tail wagging behind her. She liked Lizzy's hugs! And apparently so did Mot. The cowboil was abundant with more energy than Mitsu was used to. In fact, she was getting dizzy just watching the reaper spin the spider demon around.

"M..Mot," Mitsu said softly worried that the cowboil was going to crash any moment.

"Yes, we careful Lizzy. Maybe we can meet up after the field trip." Everything felt rather lighthearted right now, though Mitsu knew that the past field trips hadn't been all that great. Lizzy had given her a little insight.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:38 pm
Team Awesome

Silently, Riyo took a step back as she watched words fly out of Mot's mouth like sparks from a plug that was about to ignite. "THREE cups of coffee?" The feline repeated. "I can barely finish a cup of tea!" Ugh. Just watching the boil rock back and fourth made her sick to her stomach. When he crashed, he was going to crash hard.

Glancing at Hel as she made the comment about difficulty, Riyo shrugged. She knew it had been a bad idea right after she blurted out the words. Things like that... Generally went pretty poorly for her.

As she was about to step away from her group to get a breather before she reached out her clawed hands to strangle Mot, a familiar pink-haired demon crossed her path and, without a moment's warning, hugged her.

"Don't... Touch... Me..." The words seethed out of Riyo's mouth as she too tensed up much like Shun, teeth cringing as if Lizzy's touch was scalding hot. When the ghoul went on to hug someone else, the cat demon immediately moved away from all of them. Oh Jack. There wouldn't be any of THAT in this training ground, would there be? Hitting and punching were one thing, but Riyo didn't want to be close to anyone if she wasn't beating them senseless.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:39 pm
Team Venture

"Looks like team Venture has assembled!" Damien cheered out happily, why they were called team venture he had no clue but.

NEW COLLAR YAY! Who was he to complain? His tail was already swishing around when his sneaking buddy Bea greeted him. "And a good day to you Miss goodntransparent." he greeted warmly with a formal bow before sniffing curiously at Willows headgear. "Whats that? do you have treats in there?" he asked with all the patience of a young scareling pup after noms.

At least before he turned around to the snickering half beast and gave him a playful elbow to the ribs. "Your one to talk, Doctor Boobengroper.." he replied back curtly with a sneer. Well as best as he could behind the dramatic black stripe over his eyes, as part of his spy costume. it was such a drag to put on, and makeup, he never understood why the ghouls went through it.

"We wait and see and try to stay alive, and if there is a giant hole in the ground, DO NOT let me walk near it." he barked out sternly at the others, no more pitfalls for him thank you very much!

King Inversitle

LP

Ravvlet

scyerline

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:40 pm
Team STFU

Holly had been pretty sure she'd seen Savior at some point but had lost her in the crowd. She'd found it difficult to call out to someone who didn't seem to understand certain words, like directions. The ghoul was going to look for her later but it was then she heard the whistle. Ah, there was their last group member. "Hey Savior." The ghoul just let Savior do as she wish, if she wanted to climb up and attempt to sit on her, then so be it.

Apparently the other ghoul had no idea who West was again. She'd wondered if seeing him would trigger something but seemed like it didn't. "I, uh, don't think she remembers ya West..." Was he actually mildly disappointed that Savior didn't recognize him?

She looked to the pills again, then seeing what they were. Oh, those. "So, no dying this time right? Sucked that last time." A lot.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:41 pm
Ice Queen

When the reaper boil approached, Red looked him up and down appraising. "So you're Roch," the professor began slowly. "My friends here say you have quite the... record. That and your friend Fang says hi." She shrugged, looking at the other in the blue-and-white cloak.

In response, the indicated Boogeyman stepped forward and put a hand on Roch. "Since you appear to have a difficult time staying out of trouble," the boogeyman began. Now that they have spoken, it was... rather difficult to tell whether they were male or female. Their skin was dark and their hair was white; perhaps they were a Reaper? Belts encircled their waist and crossed their chest twice, containing rounded spherical objects with a stick. Given the crowd, it was impossible to tell whether or not there was a chime with each movement.

The reaper was speaking again. "We have decided to... assist you with staying out to trouble. This won't hurt. Probably." Roch could feel the sensation of cold as the Reaper's Fear brushed against his own. The itch in the back of his brain that warned him of a nearby ghost was fading, disappearing. Roch would soon find that he could no longer sense the large ghost presence nearby, nor could he sense the other ghosts around him. It was as if his natural ability was shut off. Or was it?

"Hey. Hey. Rochester. Roch." Red said, her fingers snapping in front of his face. "You're dismissed. Go to your group and wait. You'll need time to adjust." The werewolf made a shooing motion, clearly dismissing the student.

A gloved hand on Red's shoulder made her jump and turn towards the purple cloaked Bogeyman. "You owe me," he began, nodding towards the gathered students. "You didn't think they would actually do it."

"I didn't expect you to add that uniform question either," Red replied with a laugh, shaking her head. "I learned my lesson, though: next time I ask you to look over something, check it afterwards."

The ghost chuckled. "Next time?"

Red looked away, scanning the gathered students. She didn't answer immediately, and when she did her voice was quiet. "Yeah. Next time." The werewolf was silent, expression unreadable. She did not notice the looks that were exchanged between her two companions, nor did she react when the purple-cloaked boogeyman removed his hand from her shoulder.

As Junko raised her arm, Red perked up and listened.

Eight

Junko raised a hand to get Red's attention. "If someone holding any pumpkins seeds..dissipates...what happens to the seeds?" It was kind of important to know, right? Not many others were asking questions...

"The seeds will stay on their person," Red answered. "It is in your best interests to watch out for each other. This is a cooperative exercise; this is why every group has only three pills. Each of you must figure out and decide for yourselves whether you will worth together, or make sure one's self survives. To risk death, or to live on at the chance that your friend will need to be healed later on? Yourself or your comrades? This... This is a lesson that you can only experience for yourself. No lecture will teach you, only action." Her words were level and measured, ending with the professor shifting her cloak more tightly about her shoulders.

demon_pachabel

Conquest ascended up onto the porch silently as the students went about their own task of getting their final supply from their superiors. Invictus's attention didn't linger on such a scene, however. It instead turned to the woman who was dominating as the alpha over the scene, inclining his head to Red in a manner far more respectful than that he would offer to any student..or rather, even more than the previous one he had given at the meeting with the student council. Clearly, he was making a point to play nice - though it still wouldn't stand next to the respect for his peers.

"Despite how things....ended.....last time, the four of us have come to terms with what you have said and the ..validity...of what you said and have come to offer our own powers towards this goal of yours." he said, though it was possible that only he had felt the former was true and was simply trying to keep things as smoothed over as he possibly could.

The sight of the horsemen was enough to make Red tense up, her shoulders squared as Invictus approached the porch. Slowly, the werewolf inclined her head towards Invictus, acknowledging him. "Very well," she began. "Know that I requires your powers separate; each of you will split up to work on your own. I will tell you more after the students have been settled in; your business and task is not for them to hear."

Quote:

OOC:

Roch's natural ability has been disabled as per Ice Queen's request~ OR HAS IT BEEN? O_O It is a player-plot mystery!

Remember, the GMs are here to help you guys out with your player-plots! That's what we're here for. heart

In addition, RULE UPDATE! When you die and respawn in this thread, please wait for GM approval before returning to your group! Thank you~

Grey Dragon

Random Artist

x_Nata_x

demon_pachabel

Quote:

OOC: Just a reminder to you Horsemen to check out the Fear and Battling guide! Some key points for you:

Horsemen will have 60/60 HP.
Use a 2d10 to determine your regular attacking damage.
Follow Y3 dice for Fear, however Horsemen can attack two targets at once with every attack/Fear useage. Please pick your Fears soon!

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

Team Steadfast

Yuki had been extremely excited at the idea of a field trip; blissfully unaware of just what sorts of terrible things had happened in the other trips within the past year. Ah, the joys of being a new student. There had been murmurs and whispers of students speaking of how much they were iffy on the trip, but Yuki had been quick to sign up and thus far had no regrets. When he found a spot on the team with his only friend Astra, it seemed like what was to come would be all the more enjoyable.

He'd totally written off Deacon's words of how much he would rather jump off a bridge than sign himself up for the mystery field trip. He was just a grump, anyway. Let the guy mope around at the school while the rest of them went out to enjoy themselves.

Yuki was excited when at last they were told to meet up in room 207. He'd carefully packed his small shoulder bag with what he assumed were necessities. A complete change of clothes and a spare shirt and a collection of common hygienic supplies. There really shouldn't have been a need for anything else, right?

In delayed afterthought as he walked the halls, he hoped that if he had needed something more, that one of the ghouls would have packed extra of whatever that was.

He was a bit surprised to see such high security, but he brushed it off as simple safety protocol and handed over his bag to be searched. Miraculously, it was vacant of anything that would have been confiscated. As he slung it back up over a shoulder, Yuki made his way through the portal and into the dusk of the Human World.

There was a brief tingling of gooseflesh over his skin, which he absently tried to rid by rubbing over his arms. His eyes curiously - cautiously, almost - searched the darkening sky and their surroundings. He shuddered lightly, before trying to seek out at least one of his own team members. He remained in spot while Red filled them in, looking through the group of students every now and again to try and glimpse a familiar face.

Once the werewolf had dismissed them to mingle as they liked, Yuki observed a few students break away from the group and go up to get the pumpkin pills. He moved up to the porch as well and retrieved their share of three. He frowned thoughtfully at them as he turned to approach the mass of students yet again, wondering in silence just why each of them couldn't have one. Well, Yuki supposed that fewer pills would mean that he just couldn't get hurt.

As though making such a decision was just as simple as that.

For now, he pocketed the trio of pills in one of his deep pockets. Together, they would decide which of the ghouls would carry one. It was still concerning that someone would have to go without...

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

childs menu

Huni Pi

poke mattix

Team: Scarlet Sabbath

As Danny looked up at him with a shocked/worried expression, Moure gave a shake of his head and waved his hand a bit. "No, no don't worry about it! I double-stitched it, just in case." Her expression mellowed though, and he gave a grin. Her excited response gave him some hope about his team actually having packed things to survive.

Moure glanced at Rikki as the reaper came over. He'd seen the other boil from FMC, so it wasn't too difficult to figure that they'd be in the same group. When the other mentioned it'd just be like school, Moure gave a slight shake of his head. "From what I've heard from older students, field trips can be, ah, dangerous..." Lizzy's words played back in his head, about how they'd been to places devoid of FEAR, and places where you could seriously die. he gave a slight shake of his head, then nearly face-palmed, for lack of a better expression, when he heard about Roch's misadventure. "He's already gotten his stuff confiscated?" He pushed his shaggy hair back with his hand, then gestured at his backpack. "Well, I'm glad I was careful about packing now, at least..."

Moure swung his bag around to his one side of his good shoulder and unzipped it partially when the reaper asked about what he'd brought. "I brought..." He fingered through the bag and then said as he did so, "...some insect deterant, a poncho, a few rolls of duct-tape, some camping food, extra clothes and another pair of shoes, two flashlights and some extra batteries, two cans of stray deodorant, a few spools of thread and needles, and some rope." He paused, counting off his stuff and then zipping up his bag again, then pointing at the whistle around his neck and said, "Oh, and this emergency whistle in case the group gets seperated." He looked between the reaper and the fire demon and said, "What about you guys?" Let's hope Moure wasn't the only person prepared for this 'trip'.

DarkHeartedSorrows

Chimarii

Trira

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:45 pm
Misery Inc.

Christof was first aware of a very large, very worrying large body pressed up behind his, but thankfully his friends had come to join him. His face lit up at the sight of Barth and Calder, but soon soured again as Calder commented on his hat.

Maybe it would have kept his ears warmer if they had been located at the top of his head. He hoped that would not be involved in his next upgrade. He was.... odd looking enough. He cleared his throat, hands rising to sign a greet when suddenly he was glomped from the side.

He nearly toppled to the ground at Freya's sudden greeting, but thankfully it gave him reason to side step away from Herryk, face paling as she announced herself to them.

'Had-no-choice. Begged-to-let-join. Had-to-be-polite. No-time-to-ask. I-apologize-Master," He signed to Barth frantically.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:47 pm
Misery Inc.

...And there was their last group member. "Hello," Barth said civilly. He hadn't met the female reaper before but she seemed...very clingy. "Oh, err, yes, thank you for...picking it out," Barth said to Calder, briefly examining the green.

Red spoke up again, and Christof signed frantically at him.

"That's quite alright, Christof. One of us should err, probably go get those pills."

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Taska Neko

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:49 pm
The Trendzetters

To say Sepheran wasn't at least a little afraid of what may happen on this field trip would be an understatement. Taking into account the last two he went on nearly ended in him being killed...well he doubted this time would be any different. Why was he still going then. Because he wanted to master his Fear, and what better way of doing so then to be put into danger yet again...right? Still, all the secrecy of the faculty these past few days weren't at all reassuring. It looks like they were going to enter this thing blind...no pun intended.

Lifting his hand Sepheran lightly patted Liannan's head as they entered the room they had been told to go. There things seemed to get a little crazy. So many people where bumping into him and soon he felt hands gripping him pulling him about like some kind of rag doll talking about having to search his belongings, taking his bag and even attempting to separate him from Liannan saying mini's weren't allowed. It took quite some time before he managed to convince them that he needed Liannan to help him see and thus allowed her to join him. Shoving his backpack into his arms they pushed him into the portal and out into the human world.

Unlike the others he couldn't really appreciate the beauty of the human world, he hadn't even known where they were until Liannan hissed in his ear. He stood for a moment in shock. The human world...he had only heard stories about it. He could hear Red's voice talking in the distance and did a quick check of his bag to make sure he still had everything and that nothing had been confiscated by the Gnomes and Bogeymen.

Sepheran's Bag
  • 2 sealed bottle of water
  • 1 bag of crispy crickets for Liannan
  • 1 warm jacket
  • 1 complete set of spare clothing
  • 1 blanket
  • 1 boxed lunch
  • 1 first aid kit
  • 1 small pouch of hygienics (toothbrush, bar soap, small shampoo/conditioner, small unscented deodorant powder)
  • 1 bottle of generic pain medication

Well it seemed everything was indeed in place. Quickly he hurried to catch up with the rest of the group, hoping to find his own group in the meantime. He had at least known one familiar name, Livi. If he remembered correctly they had a Minipet class together, he was the one Lizzy introduced him too. They hadn't really gotten to know each other then, but it seemed like they would now. He seemed like a pretty cool boil none-the-less.

Throughout when Red was speaking Sepheran had Liannan search for anyone matching the descriptions of the other members of his team. Unfortunately she was unable to find them and since this was basically the first time getting together with them Sepheran had no idea what to look for either. Since nobody was around he took it upon himself to collect the pumpkin pills for now putting them into his bag. He'd ask the others what they wanted to decide to do with them later.

Then it seemed everyone began dispersing...or more like getting together in their groups. Sepheran merely continued to stand near the front his head tilting now and then as his white snake's head bobbed back and forth flicking her tongue out. Well if they couldn't find anyone, maybe the others in his group would find him...or at least come forward to make sure their pumpkin pills were claimed.

iStoleYurVamps

Eyulra

Sherlolly

Xaki generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:53 pm
TEAM MAFIA

Lacie took Amrita's hand with a happy smile, but as she looked down, she seemed to be temporarily confused. Should she offer her left hand? Or her right hand? It was left but oh- it was right .. and left and right and left; her mind slightly spun around in her head like ?_?

Holding her head in such confusion, SHE NO LONGER KNEW HER LEFT AND RIGHT.

Taking it with her left hand anyways in a moment on confusion and no longer thinking, she didn't hear Amrita's greetings towards Raz as well.

"I'm fine either way that you choose." Lacie stated to the rest of her team, not minding honestly. She would rather her teammates be healed than her having it. But if she held onto it, then she would surely be able to help the others as well?

Holding out her hand, she participated in the game as well:

Kaiyumi

Lilwolfpard

Naked Satan

Enoh Love

Xaki

Kaiyumi generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:55 pm
TEAM MAFIA

Xiu's concerned expression was momentarily replaced by a grin as Lizzy came around to hug them. Without any hesitation, she returned the hug wholeheartedly, hoping that they would run into the spider demoness again at some point during the field trip. "Take care of yourself!" She smiled, waving as Lizzy wandered off to another team. She would have to visit Shun's group after as well, just to wish the friends on that team good luck.

First though, they needed to divide the pills. Her eyes momentarily widened at Amrita's slip-up, but she recovered quickly when she realized that they were beginning. Xiu stretched her free hand into the circle, waiting for Amrita's count.

Rock, paper, scissors!

Naked Satan

Lilwolfpard

Enoh Love

Xaki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:56 pm
Team: Scarlet Sabbath

Danny was not a ghoul of many words. Or rather, many intelligent words. Anyone could tell you that. A child could tell you that. Which is why this seemed all the more critical that she was so excited, she was actually just spouting nonsense. She had taken her hand off Moure, but her excited presence was filling the space just as well.

"Well I packed everything. Well everything I could, I mean to fit everything in your bag would just be ludicrous. That's a word I learned yesterday, Lilura taught it to me. No wait I think it was Riley. It might have been Roch. No wait Roch's not that smart," she paused to take a breath and bounce a little more. On a scale of 1-10, how obvious was it that she was excited?

As Riri joined their group, Danny settled down at least a little bit. She socked the reaper boil on the arm as a hello. She was happy to see both of her boil friends on her team. This trip was going to be fun.

But of course, there were two boils missing weren't there? And one being a rather important one, Danny found herself looking over all the mingling people to try and find her very best boil friend.

Who was apparently on the porch with Red and a boogeyman. Had he already gotten in trouble? Rikki said something about dumping a bag (though why someone was breaking up with roch's bag was beyond her). To her friend, she shouted, "ROCH. ROCH. ROCH. HEY ROCH. HEY ROCH. WE'RE HERE. WE'RE HEEEEEEEERE. ROOOOOCH." He seemed a little dazed didn't he? Danny waved her arms around to try and further her attention seeking.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:57 pm
Misery Inc.

Finally, a familiar face.

"Freya," Herryk grunted, peering at her from his position next to Christof. He glanced at her heels, the pinched and pissy expression he had on his face growing even more so. She was wearing heels?! Didn't she know about the dangers that lurked in wait? Herryk hadn't known until Christof had told him.

Christof soon moved away, and frantically Herryk shadowed his movement, though his attention remained on Freya. There was a little more space between the Draugr and the Igor by this point, but Herryk did not have any intention on letting the hunchback out of his sight.

"Freya should have worn better shoes," he said dourly.

8C  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces