Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Dragon's World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rail_Gavins

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:05 pm
"okay." Luke said as he took his hand and petted her head. "after all if i'm tired I can't have fun with you and aaron"
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:12 pm
Alana noded her head,"where do you wanna go first Rail?"
User Image  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

kouhaijpg

Shirtless Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:14 pm
"Oh, right!" she said with a nod.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:20 pm
"I'm done with my work and theres nothing for me to do. so its up to you." Luke said with a smile.
User Image  

Rail_Gavins

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:26 pm
Caito looked between Maia and Carro,"I'm not sure about Carro here and his reasons but if Maia thinks that we should then I wont disagree, but I'm going to ask why you seem to be so keen on asking me as your partner,I'm sure all the other clans would gladly be your partners."
User Image

Carro was calm, this was a trick question,"Before I answer that question let me ask you one, do you believe that it would be good to have the Valentine and the Shusona family to have a 'tighter' relationship."
User Image
"Do you mean like a treaty." Kaito began to think,"Well it would be nice to have the Shusona as friends, to share news, resources, hands. This seems to be the most reasonable when one thinks about it. I honestly would love to have be frineds with the Shusona's but there are people in this family that dont really like you guys. If there was a way, a peaceful way I would take it, but i dont have any leads any excuses for us to be friends. Now that I have answereed you question yours answere mine."
Carro smiled,"Then I'm glad you see that, actually thats the entire reaon we want to be partners in the Challenge, if we do good in the Challenge you and our family will have a good reason to become better friends and have a stronger treaty. Its a deal where we each walk away with a prize."
"Hmmmm, it does seem like a nice plan." Caito rethinks and revises the plan,"Alright i accept, then I will see you later in the festival my friends."  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:30 pm
Alana realized something really important and tossed Rail into the air, he was falling when she flew up and he landed on her back. She floated in the air with Rail on top of her.
User Image  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rail_Gavins

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:34 pm
Rail was surprised by the sudden action "whats wrong?" rail said with a surprized yet confused look.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:38 pm
"Before I left I promise you I would fly you around, even though you never had wings today I'll be your wings, so tell me where you wanna go and I shall."
User Image  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rail_Gavins

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:43 pm
Luke remembered the promise when he was little. "now that you mentioned it, I remembered the promise." he smiled. "and the place I wanted to go is anywhere with my friends."  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:49 pm
Alana barked in happiness and flew fast toward to Aarons house, they were in there in seconds, Alana gently landed on the ground in front of the Gan family house, this was where Aarons scent was, she could tell he was lingering in his house. Alana looked up to the sky and let out a loud howl. The noise shook the ground and some people looked outside thinking it was an attack. Aaron ran out of the house and only saw Alana and Rail.
User Image

"Alana and Rail what are you guys doing here, did you miss me that much." He had a smug grin on his face and he told that it was only his friends to his family members.
User Image
Alana growled at him, her tail lashed at the comment.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

kouhaijpg

Shirtless Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:52 pm
Maia smiled, "So we all agree now? What's this festival about anyway?"
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:56 pm
Carro and Maia were outside as they walked toward the castle,"The festival is to celebrate the day this world was created, the fesival lasts a week because it took a week to create this realm. I'd like to thank you once more for your help Maia its thanks to you that we might dodge a war with the Valentine family." Carro bowed to maia.
User Image  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rail_Gavins

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:57 pm
Rail laughed at the comment. "we're just wondering if you want to have fun with us. and besides I'm going to be asleep for a day or two after I create crystalized time." Luke said as he got down from alana.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:04 pm
"Hmmm, sounds good, that way I can have a change of pace from here, its been work this work that. Yet in a way I dont blame them, to celebrate the day this world was created would be great to celebrate with my friends. Oh and Alana my dad wants to see you, later though."
User Image

Alana noded, "thats fine but where are we going to go, I wanna use as much freetime that we have and spend it with Rail."
User Image
"Well since your so eagar why dont we go visit, Canandra in the outskirts of town."
"Oh yeah i havent visited Canandra in such a long time, but we should get some food first, she likes it when we give her a gift, and she's a great judge of character. Ready Rail were going to go fly again."  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

kouhaijpg

Shirtless Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:14 pm
Maia smiled, "You're welcome." She curtsied, "I would love to come to your festival if you don't mind."
User Image  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces