Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TealPearlVoiceTrista
Captain

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:31 pm
User ImageIf you prefer you can face me. Nothing and no one will stand in the way of my revenge even if it requires his services.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:37 pm
Adam looked at her "creed....will you really do this?" he asked as creed chuckled "Adam Adam Adam........how stupid are you?" he asked as Adam narrowed his eye "traitor" he said and took out his weapon and fired at creed, who smiled "i told you....i dont have to hold back and act anymore" he said and with a simple flick of his wrist, he bashed the attack to the side, suddenly a large cut appeared on Adams shoulder as he fell to his knees "w-what the hell?" Adam looked at Creed, he was shocked, he had watched the whole time, he hadnt moved from that spot, and yet......  

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

TealPearlVoiceTrista
Captain

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:43 pm
User ImageIt's time I had some fun. She then pointed her finger at Adam as a beam of fire shot towards him just has she had done to Blair. Not very many people stay conscious after this attack.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:50 pm
Adam gritted his teeth at the beam "damn" he said and aimed his weapon and fire 3 times, he was seriously wounded and had to get out, Creed held phoenix "time to go....tell the shadow lords that soon, everything will be ours" he said as he opened a portal behind them, leading her inside he followed and closed the portal  

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:09 pm
The blue haired boy appeared again in the same forest, but different area, he set blaire down "you ok?" he asked  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:15 pm
User Image"I don't think so. I'm really weak." Blair said. "Who are you?"  

TealPearlVoiceTrista
Captain

Dedicated Vampire

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:21 pm
"dose it matter" he said and flicked her head "idiot you wernt careful now shes loose, and with creed....this is bad" he said  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:29 pm
User Image"I didn't mean to. I'm not strong enough to stop her anyways. And if this Creed is really as bad as you think I wouldn't have stood a chance." Blair said.  

TealPearlVoiceTrista
Captain

Dedicated Vampire

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:34 pm
the boy sighed "this is a big problum" he said and started to walk away "the others should know of this" he said heading for the shadow lords lair.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:47 pm
User Image"It's all my fault. I should've at least tried to do something. All I did was stand there and let her get away." Blair said.  

TealPearlVoiceTrista
Captain

Dedicated Vampire

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:18 pm
im posting in the shadow lord lair. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:20 pm
((Oh Wow! lol! I love how your making fun of my character, Whe your doing the most rediculous god-modding! I'll just ignore that and pretend you just vanished.))  

Rennity

Witty Dabbler

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:28 pm
Maribell walked around, trying to figure out where she was exactly. "This is what I get for moving here..." She murmured to herself.

Tara smiled and walked around, making snow fall wherever she stood. "It's very nice here, don't you think?" She asked Matthew.

Matthew kept his hood up and sighed. "Remind me why I follow you again?" He asked.

"You're so funny." She said, laughing. "You follow me around hoping that I will change you back, but I continue to tell you I can't do that."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:51 pm
User ImageSky walked through the forest not knowing where to go. 'I wonder if I'll ever meet the Guardian that saved me before.' She found a nice shady tree and set down under it staring up at the sky. 'I wish I knew my past.'  

TealPearlVoiceTrista
Captain

Dedicated Vampire

Hollister_Seth

Sparkly Prophet

2,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:22 pm
User Image
Keith jumped out of a tree to surprise Maribell. "Hey, don't stress. It'll give you wrinkles. That pretty little face of yours doesn't need that." He said, flashing a cocky grin.  
Mystical Elements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff