Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

solanik

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:21 pm
Matt assured her, "i am not very much worried, if you can not cure the poison i can always purge it from my body if need be" Matt quieted as he watched her work with the rats wondering what poison she was hoping to use.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image
Aiko 愛子 Tsumi 罪

Cloud Genin
It is those of us who cure ailments

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright. As soon as i have the poison ready we shall begin then, is that alright?" She asked. She had the squirrel bound, as she was tired of matching her training schedule to the eating schedule of rodents. She had the poison diluted into a liquid, and had loaded it into a syringe. She injected the rodent with the poison, and unbound it. It frantically tried to escape, but the poison locked it's joints and it stopped moving. She retrieved it, and tested it's vitals. upon further diagnosis, the creature was still alive.
5/5 Poison creation (rank B)

"Alright. It would be best if you found somewhere to lie down so you don't fall. I am going to try and slow the effect of this. If that fails, i should be able to cure it easily over time, since the poison itself is non lethal. This poison is made simply to paralyze. I must ask you before we begin, do you require having unblocked chakra for any vital functions? If so i should be able to work around that, but i need to know ahead of time." She said, in a down to business, no-nonsense tone.She then Held out her hand, and offered him a single pill.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image
Who best know how to cause them

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

solanik

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:53 pm
Matt smiled taking the pill into his hand. "no i don't believe that i do" he layed back onto the ground and popped the pill into his mouth and swallowed.

He could feel his toes tense up uncontrolably the feeling shot immediantly from his toes up his legs spreading very quickly throughout his entire entire body locking his shoulders and fingers, and his jaw, He Blinked twice in succession to signify that the poison was indeed working and that she could begin to practice.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:17 pm
Alright. This part was important. Aiko tried to use her chakra to slow the poison using Jokyo Dokubutsu. She Isolated the stomach in her mind, and followed the course of the poison. There was no wound though... and she had to pause for a moment to think of what to do with the poison now that she had found it.
1/2 poison extraction.

She Pulled at the poison, trying to force it out of his arm, and back into his stomach. It found ways to bypass her efforts though, being diverted into a different artery instead of stopped. She tried to stop it in all of them, but there were too many. Finally she tried isolating the element of the poison, and it's core structure, and contracted a sphere of Chakra built only to effect the poison, thus pulling it out of most of his extremities into a tight ball, which she continued to provide with chakra She then pulled as much of it out of him through his mouth as she could. It would only delay it, but that was all she was trying to do..
2/2 Jokyo Dokubutsu.

"Alright. Would you try and move your right hand please?" She asked the boy. "I'm testing my ability to hold it back, so Please tell me how it feels."
She held the chakra there, and began to mix a cure.  

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

solanik

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:41 pm
Matt wiggles the fingers of his right hand then makes a fist once then twice. "its definantly easier to move now" matt spoke quickly watching her intently to see what she would do next.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:50 pm
"That's very Good." She said out loud... but mostly to herself. She could hold a poison off, and if it were a different type, she could reduce the lethality. She continued holding her energy and trying to keep the poison from spreading. She figured she would need to be able to do both that ability and this one at the same time a good 75% or more of the time she needed to do either of them.

She looked through a manual she had gotten from the academy shelf. She began mixing ingredients together. She gave a sip to the squirrel to try... nothing happened to it. It was still just as frozen as before. She glared at it. If she weren't channeling chakra into someone right now, she would have probably kicked the poor thing.

1/3

She redid the recipe. This time paying more instructions to the directions. One of the leafs had to have it's extract taken from it. The mixture that did that had to be prepared fresh. She ground the leaf just slightly to open it up, and then pulled the ingredient out with chakra. An alcohol based extraction would be too slow. She tried the solution on the squirrel again, and it quickly ran away from her.
2/3.

She redid the concoction. This time she needed more leaves, and much more time, as she needed a human sized dose of the antidote. She Used her extraction ability to pull the poison away from his throat, and and diagnosed his ability to swallow. She used chakra to funnel the antidote into a sugar based shell. Once it was in pill form, she put it in his mouth, and held a bowl of water to his lips.

(3/3 depending on your post...then i will have used all my medical slots. )  

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

solanik

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:02 pm
Matt sipped slowly the water that was given to him using alot of his willpower just to swallow, as the pill disolved into his system he could feel his body begin to ease his muscles relaxed and his joints eased up he could now easily move his fingers and hands his feet no longer felt numb. Matt gave the young girl a smile as the Antidote had worked. "you are becomeing very good at this, not many progress with such quickness as yours, you should be very proud"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:23 pm
Matt stood up walking a few feet away from the young girl without turning around he spoke to her. "As a medical ninja you must learn to defend yourself as well, i understand you are just learning but i would still like to test your knowledge of combat." Matt turns to face her slowly pulling out one of his Kunai.  

solanik

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:27 pm
User Image
Aiko 愛子 Tsumi 罪

Cloud Genin
It is those of us who cure ailments

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aiko blushed heavily at this. "Th...Thank you." She said. Praise from other students was rare. Especially in a shinobi village.She packed the things back up, and made sure she knew where they could be summoned from. "And thank you SO much for helping me. If there's anything you ne..." It was here that he resumed speaking. Her tone switched on a dime to one much darker. She pulled out a throwing knife. "Alright. I'm ready when you are." She said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image
Who best know how to cause them

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:41 pm
"Come then, i want to see what drives you. Show me the power of your resolve...or be destroyed. Matt holds his Kunai out in front of him the poison finally wearing off completely, he watches her intently for any subconcious sign of which way she would lunge or how she would attack his body took on an almost trance like state as he watched.  

solanik

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:00 am
She came at him with two hook swords drawn, and she attacked with them both. Three throwing knives would fire from inside her neck at him as she came into hitting range. A sturdy, but hard to see wire tied to each of them. No blood would be lost, though.

27/30 TK's

290/290 CP  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:08 am
Matt quickly draws his staff to block the two swords as his ribs burst from his chest to block the knives. Matt builds surge flow up his feet as his Raiton chakra escalates into an electrical Charge, he reaches out to grab anything he could knowing so long as he touched her body somehow the current would transfer over and either burn or shock her.

Heki no Jutsu (Burst Technique)
Description: An overall simple move that is generally taught to genin to assist in generating and controlling chakra for the sake of ninjutsu, the shinobi vents electric chakra from his entire body, causing anyone that touches or attacks him to receive minor electrical shocks and burns. The shinobi cannot move while in this state.

Chakra 290/300  

solanik

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:24 am
Her body loses an entire three pounds of mass, but since she has no muscles to be triggered, she is not paralyzed. She stands a little shorter, and attacks again. She shifted the hook swords to catch his staff in place (with their main hooks), and 6 throwing knives burst from her body, this time attached to tendrils of liquid flesh, attacking randomly like bladed tentacles. Meanwhile, the wires from the three blades are pulled. Depending on how tightly they were caught in the bone, they would either pull him towards her, or simply recall the knives.

summon medical supplies, rank c.
270/290
A single one of her poison capsules is summoned into a tendril behind her back.

(Shooot. I didn't check to make sure you didn't use lightning.... This fight won't end well for me... I have no non bloodline jutsu. lol. but this counts as chakra training, even if i lose.

If you are wondering she has heightened control of body manipulations as an attribute.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:33 am
Matt simply releases the staff as she pulls his bones leave his body as she pulls back the knives as well, simply enough his bones just grow back into place where the previous ones left with the same movement Matt jumps back a few feet from her makeing his hand seals quickly. "Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu!" a clone of Matt separates from his body like static electricity, It then rushs at her full force his hand giving a decent looking electrical surge.

Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique)
Description: This technique makes a simple clone of the shinobi however unlike the standard bunshin, which is a genjutsu, this bunshin takes an actual physical form through the use of electrically charged chakra. One can easily touch and hold this clone like it was in fact an actual person, however when it is attacked it quickly disperses into smoky, hot air. It is also able to attack using taijutsu, however it's ability to attack is around 1/10 in perspective to the user, in return for this weakness it's attacks deliver shocks of electricity to the opponent's body.

Chakra 285/300  

solanik

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:41 am
Her body explodes before the clone comes into contact with her. The 30 knives that were within her body were spread across the room in every direction. Each carried a trip wire, and the resulting web made fast movement difficult...if you had a solid body. Droplets of her body reformed (they were intentionally separated, so this is free) Into spikes, which rushed at Mat from between the wires. One of them held the pill from earlier. Some of the knives were aimed at the clone, but she assumed the one further away would be the real opponent. Mist still lingered in the room further away from the two matts

TK 0/30 CP 270/290 1 poisoned pill.

((if i don't post an ability, then i am using one of my bloodline's free manipulations. Ask if you need more info on an ability being used... but i only know the medical ones from before, and a bunch of bloodline stuff.))  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games