Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
À pet no more GIRL NEEDED 1x1((pm based accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:52 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts
" You Know you love my sexy...TAIL "

Jenna pouted though out her washing but she did held a small smiles on her face. She liked very much the perfumed smell from the shampoo. " Yeah I know master..." says Jenna sightly a little bit more happy that her washing as offer as she watched him.

{{ Sorry I have been very busy lately }}

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:52 pm
All of the sudden a loud smash came from the bedroom. He turned off the shower and wrapped the towel around himself and slowly opened the door "something probably ju." a man in a ski mask ran in and pressed a knife against Jenna's neck "your money or her life!" he yelled pressing the blade against her neck. Daniel slowly backed out "okay okay! I keep it in my bedside drawer!" he slowly went to the drawer and started takeing out money. "my your pretty. I might as well have a little fun!" he started to reach between her legs. There was a loud click from the bedroom "GET YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM MY WIFE!" he yelled. Just then there was a loud bang as he fired a shot from a revolver he had pulled from the drawer. The knife fell as the round splattered the contents of the robbers head across the tile. He fell lifelessly to the floor. Horrified at what he had done Daniel let the gun slide from his hands.."I.....I killed him.......m...my god" he turned as white as a sheet looking at the dead man in his bathroom.  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:57 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna head stepped out of the shower and closed the door behind her. She had wrapped a big fuzzy towel around her as she waited for Daniel to come out of the shower. Then Jenna heard a loud smash and asked, " What was that?..." Jenna watched as her master telling her that it was nothing to worry but how wrong he was. Before she knew it the strange men grabbed her and had a knife pressed against her.

Their was fears in Jenna's eyes as she watched her master slowly walking toward the bedside drawer. Her ear twitched when the rubber said how pretty she was. Her tail was pressed against her and ready to snapped his hand away. Jenna sight jumped and she was held closer to the rubber's body. When Daniel pulled gun out, Jena was even more scarred now. Jenna just stood frozen from shocked. Their was some blood both on her towel and face. Jenna then slowly took a couple step toward her darling master for he had saved her now two times. Jenna hugged him as she was shaking and says in almost a whispered,
                    " You saved me...why?...."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:08 pm
He looked into her eyes his filled with horror at what he had just done. "I....wanted to protect you.......I....didn't want to kill him......I.....I.I...." he looked back at the body "I love you and I refuse to let anything bad happen to you......I.....just never thought it would come to me killing a man....." he held her tightly "I need to call the police.....they will ask you questions.....answer them truthfully.......,it's gonna be okay...." the last four words were more for himself than for her  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:31 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna looked at him deeply in his eyes as he spoke. Something deep down in her just clicked for she had loved him but she never thought that she would truly or deeply in love with him. Jenna just snuggled closer into him as he kept talking. " Okay...I will be in bed " says, Jenna as she slowly lets go of Daniel and walked toward the bed. She sat on the corner of the bed just watching Daniel to call the police.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:43 pm
After the call he sat next to her and held her close. "di...did I do the right thing to shoot him.....did he really deserve to die?" he asked petting her head gently. He loved her greatly "I'm just glad your safe..."  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:34 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna was just sat their nervous as she waited for Daniel. Her tailed wagged happily as Daniel sat next to her and held her. Jenna smiled as she listen to him and looked deeply into his eyes and replied, " You did what you had to do...I would have done the same thing to save you my love"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:55 pm
He pecked her lips calmed down a little, he would be haveing nightmares about this for weeks! But haveing her close made everything better.."I know, I just hope you never have to..." he said continueing to pet her  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:13 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna smiled as she felt his lips against her. She purred a little for she loved when Daniel pets her behind the ears. " Mmm...Everything will be fine now you have me. " says Jenna sweetly before she tackle him to a hug. She rubbed her noise against his in hope to cheer him up before the cops showed up.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:25 pm
He yelped in suprise when she tackled him then laughed happily "I love you soo much Jenna" he scratched her behined the ear and rubbed her back "and your right, everything should turn out okay when you are around me"  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:37 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna purred loudly as her scratched behind her ears some more. " Mmm...I love you so much too Daniel." said, Jenna sweetly but she jumps a little when she heard knocking coming from the front door. Jenna looked back at him and asked, " Do you want me to answer that Master? "

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:13 pm
He helps her into another oversized sgirt sliding on pants. "no I got it." he said kissing her cheek. He grabs his wallet and heads for the door. There was a short conversation and then he and two police officers entered the room. "I believe the man in question is zacharia Nelson. I just haven't removed his mask yet....a year chasing this sick ******** and he crashes through my window and holds a knife to my wife....." he motioned to Jenna "I joined the detective force to NOT kill goddamnit!" he was obviousley shaken up. Two investigators entered, shook Daniel's hand and went to work as he sat next to her.  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:25 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna kinda groans and mumbled under breath as he helped her into some over sized clothes. She sat on the bed sightly nervous as the cops came in and talked to Daniel. Jenna felt sightly happy to have him back at her side. She smiled and reached to hold his hand as the cops did what ever they had to do.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:51 pm
He held her hand in one and stroked it gently with the other answering a couple of questions. As soon as they finished a crew came in and cleaned up the body and blood, complementary of course. As soon as they all left he kissed her shakily "I...god I've seen si many bloody bathrooms...I just never thought I'd bloody my own."  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items