Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:57 pm
Alucai walked in and scratched at the back of his head. "Pssht" he said under his breath "None of those guys could ever match me in a fight hand to hand". Alucai went over to the female and said "Hey you want to see the real show looky here", Alucai pointed with one arm while flexing with the other. He then looked at the shinobi training and started talking to the girl again "They wouldn't stand a chance against my skills of hand to hand combat"!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:02 pm
[[Yeah I'm tryin to pick a fight lol!!!]]  

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Kaazar Argon Hymer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:09 pm
User Image

Λŗΰş Ħǎţǎĸє
SunagakureGeninHatake Prodigy

Arus turned and looked at the gennin who boasted about his taijutsu. Aru shook his head and walked between him and Levi to get his attention. "So what if you are good at taijutsu, as you say. In real combat, a combination of two types of techinques should be used for better results. Now leave, we're training."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:19 pm
San rubbed his heard, as well as his hurting stomach as he laughed with Arus.

" You got some speed on you boy! That was fantastic! We are going to be a good team."

The black haired kid looked at six, who was now having fun with another older shinobi. he also heard the kid flabbing off his mouth, which he would give no attention too. It was counterproductive, and was un-needed in training. He spoke to arus, extending a hand to let him know what was on his mind
"Let him be. You and i both know that cockyness destroys teamwork. no matter how skileld he is, as a team we could easly defeat him and thats all that matters. lets wait for sensei to tell us how we did. "

((we need to know a winner/loser for when we do the mission submition for chakra gain))  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:24 pm
"Why don't you put your fighting skills where your mouth is pretty boy, you want to prove your family name" Alucai got the ruse from the boy easily. Usually Al was calm and down but he figured if he could blab a bit about his training that he could get into a fight more easily. "What say you, want to see who's better at strength, speed, and stamina then you... me now"!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:37 pm
San let out a chuckle. This kid wanted a fight, but knew how to ask for it in all the wrong ways. it seems it would be rather easy to minipulate and play with him by use of his pride and training. if he only knew the trouble he could get in for messing with the wrong gennin. San let his voice ring out emotionless and logical, only for the point of proving that "pride" had nothing to do with this gennin.

"I would, but your asking in the completely wrong way dude. You need to figure out what i know, what i like and try to intice me that way. you cant get me to fight you cause of pride, cause i dont hold pride except for my village. dealing with that, hurting you would be detremental to my village, so no. If you ask better, i may join up...

San wondered how this kid would react, and would see how he could use tit to a future advantage.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:47 pm
Alucai's grin widened and then his face went mellow. "Eh you got me" he said in his normal mellow tune "Sorry I figured you guys would respond to a perked up adrenaline junkie but I was wrong". Al scratched the back of his head and then made his way over to the fellow Gennin. Al put out his hand for a shake to the other Gennin "Th' names Alucai Hatake, glad to meet your acquaintance".  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:00 pm
San owed him the effort. The kid had his purpose and his place. Although unorthodox, he still had a good head about himself. When a fight would go down, the gennin had an idea that this little "adrenalin junkie" would be fierce and ready to scrap around. San extended his hand out to meet him.

"Hey Alucai my name is Sanshi Satetsu and here is my buddy Arus Hatake. You two should get along. So your studying taijutsu?"

San gave Al a firm handshake to let him know he meant buisness.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:40 pm
"Well it was nice meeting you, and you to Arus. It's nice to know that there is family roaming around. Well I'm going to go and train some more around the village, if you guys want to meet up sometime just give me a holler". Alucai left the building and went to go train some more!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:54 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Gennin-Bukijutsu Class-The Lost Child

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

It was his first day on the job, being self taught by Bast and the Kazekage he had never entered the academy. "So this is what it looks like on the inside, cool, Ill find a quick place to train and be all set for my first mission!" He walked down the long hall till he opened one side of a massive door set. His eyes widened as he saw the other Gennin training, he had seen a few of them, but he had never met them, he never graduated he just got promoted. Howaido was slightly nervous, but raised his hand and waved at everyone before finding a nice corner area out of the way. He set down his stuff and unfolded a massive scroll his father had saved for him to open on his 13th birthday. As he opened it he saw that it was his clans scroll,"Father was a Hatake too.... then why did Konoha let him get killed..." The scroll was bitter sweet, it confirmed so many great and yet tragic things to the boy. His fist gripped and tightened a bit as a tear fell from his cheek,"No... I cant.... dwell on that now...." He wiped his eyes on his gloves and looked up at the others, they looked serious yet, they were having fun; so Howaido would have fun too. Before he could simply learn clan jutsu he needed to practice using his chakra though.

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:22 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Gennin-Bukijutsu Class-The Lost Child

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

He would start with meditation, hand signs and what not, after all he had only learned one simple seal in his life, the basic seal for clone, substitute, transform, and release. He first crossed his legs and sat down allowing the chakra to flow in him.
1/5

"Tiger Seal," he put his hands together the first two fingers on each hand up and together. He felt his chakra heat up steadily and agitate inside of him,"Often associated with the Katon techniques. Best with the utilization of fire chakra, I dont really need it right now, but it stirs my chakra."
2/5

He nodded as he released his chakra seal and started again changing the seal,"Ox seal...." As he did this his chakra changed, it became hard, thick, dull. It was more earthen then flowing and hot, a monotone temperature, calm, not agitated. "Often associated with Doton jutsu, not really my thing, it makes my chakra feel weird..."
3/5

"Now, the Dragon seal...," he moved his hands from the clasped fist to interlocked fingers, one hand north/south, the other east/west. He felt his chakra become light, sharp, fast as it rushed through him. This felt nice, but he still didnt find it right, no he knew what would be right.
4/5

"Tiger, associates with Katon jutsu, Ox associates with Doton jutsu, Dragon... associates with Fuuton jutsu.... It flows smooth and fast, its rushed, needs lots of control to use properly." He liked the wind styled chakra, but he just couldnt use it, he didnt have enough control.
5/5

He returned to the tiger seal, then adapted it putting his second fingers bent behind his first fingers and locked there. "Rat, associated with Suiton jutsu," it was an odd feeling, his chakra suddenly got malleable and it felt wet to him. It was as if his chakra was trying to become watery in form and texture. 1/5

He found the feeling icky, but he knew he would like what was coming next. He interlocked his fingers in a peculiar hand seal known as the bird seal and soon his chakra lurched. "Bird, Raiton jutsu, my favorite...." he smiled as he felt his chakra, electric, it almost tickled with the rush it gave him, feeling that chakra running through his body.
2/5

Raiton was his natural and only element and he loved it, it reminded him of home. It was edgy and aggressive, his chakra just wanted to rush out and zap someone. It made him jumpy, he wanted to fight almost.
3/5

As he slowed down on his chakra he remembered what Bast had once told him. He breathed deeply and exhaled a long steamy breath from his nostrils. "A true warrior fears battle, he fears battle enough to pick up his sword and protect those who cannot defend themselves, those who cannot fear battle or cannot escape it."
4/5

"A warrior can only defend the next blow if he truly does fear battle, to fear battle is to become a warrior. To fight for peace is to win a battle, but to fight for revenge is to accomplish only more sorrow." He closed his eyes a moment and parted his hands as all chakra flow stopped, he stood up and prepared for the next steps.
5/5

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:43 pm
As Ganchou came in after Kami, he waved to everyone, pondered the spar, then gently took her by the shoulder and lead her to a room that had a fake cadaver in it, as well as various medical tools, everything a starter med-nin would need. "Now, let's have you start by learning some basic Eisenjutsu. Here," he said, grabbing a scroll off of the wall and tossing it over. "Lets start with that."

//E-D type Eisenjutsu, of your choice.//  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:01 pm
/// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Why did Mamoru create me female? I must ask him someday..."

(Mamoru #6, i.e. Female Mamoru #1, call me 'Six')
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (to others, known to those that have seen it previously)]

"Uh-huh, Siniku-chan," Six giggled, wriggling her fingers in a 'bye-bye' fashion. "My squad has finished their spar. See you around after the plan?" A redundant question, but it was asked out of politeness. Springing merrily down the hall, Six popped the door to the sparring grounds, moving deftly over to the two combatants.

"Didn't think I was paying attention, did you?" she asked slyly, leaning over to speak to the genin. "I witnessed that spar while entertaining the ANBU Captain. Arus, you attacked well, but didn't realize San's strengths. San, you were strong, but didn't bludgeon your teammate to death. The quick spar was good for both sides, but I believe San won this round. Try again next time, Arus?" Ruffling the Hatake's hair, she smiled at the both of them. It was good to have a nicely functioning squad. "I did promise on that Raiton, didn't I? Raikou Henge no Jutsu (Lightning Transformation Technique): Described with the least amount of words possible, it is an electric Shunshin. Arus, you noticed how your electricity went around San, ne? Usually lightning travels in a nearly straight line, but if San were to obstruct your path, he could allow your Raiton techniques to 'bend'. The Raikou Henge is the same in that it cannot change directions on its own. I recommend learning this D-ranked technique... if you two feel that it would be a great team jutsu, then I have the training manual right here." Pulling out a small book on easy Raiton moves, Six cradled it inbetween her right middle & ring fingers.

User Image

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:13 am
Siniku smirked underneath his mask and knew that he could originize an entire attack at the moment and pull it off by himself but he first needed to have a certain amount of Actors. The Genin needed to know that this was 'real' and people could very well die. Of course Siniku wouldn't really kill anyone but the Apperence needs to be as good looking as it could be.

"I am off to Scheme and Plan! I will need an Accomplice but who..." he asked mostly to himself quietly as he walked off, "Meh I'll do it myself... More fun for Siniku-Sama... yes yes yes..." he said snickering and dashing off to the ANBU HQ.

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:57 am
San spoke to the six in a debating like manner, just to try to get a higher understanding of what the jutsu would do. He cocked his head to the side as he spoke to aid his feeling of confusion.

"But sensei, it i wanted to protect my team from a lightning based jutsu couldn't i just get in the way or send some of my sand to obstruct the path? I personally would like to learn a different jutsu to aid my squad, but if you think i should learn it then i will."

The gennin gave a quick look to Arus before his sensei spoke again. He gave a quick corny smile so that Arus knew he was light hearted and didnt care about the "win" in sparing.

"You were great buddy! Your skills are a great compliment to mine, and you punch was fantastic! Togeher i think we got ourselves a team"

Smiling, San looked back to the sensei for instructions. He wanted to learn some more jutsu and maybe do a few missions or two. Yet when he found some down time, we was going to play with the "Golem" technique as he called it.

The satetsu was slightly baffled. Even at his level, his Kage was teaching him how to form chakra into life, and how to animate objects. Did other gennin learn this? Trying to keep himself contained, San made a personal vow to make that technique his own. He was going to take it apart and learn it well, and make his Village, Kage, and Squad proud. With just tactics and all, that single idea, theory, and technique could be a battle changer. This instantly excited the gennin about its possibilities. But for now, he needed to listen to what Sensei was going to say.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games