Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reverie Rose

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:46 pm
Applying for: Bufonidae x Gella
Name of SoA: Zirconia
Meaning: Short for Cubic Zirconium
Appearance: Refer to image
Visual reference: [X]
Personality: Zirkonia is a very wild spirit, enjoying to run around and play games. She love to explore, and can often be found in the oddest of places. She has a habit of getting herself into trouble, but always manages to come back safe and sound. As Kona matures and grows, she will learn to channel that energy into more productive, and creative ways.
Any additional requirements that the family has:She's not
mean ^^ and her name fits the requirements

Some extra info, she is actually based off of the design of the first soa I ever came up with XD her original name was Fuutan, but it wouldn't fit iwth the naming scheme, so I am willing to change it. I originally imagined her on the Umande'Mfundi(if I spelled that right) lines, so I have been reluctant to simply put her into general customs because that's sort of just how I see her XD haha. So that's why her design is rather...unlike her parents ;XD hope that's alright =)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:45 am
Applying for: Vanhi x Jyotika
Name of SoA: Kenina
Meaning: Variant form of Kenna; "born of fire; good-looking"
Appearance: I'm a sucker for throwbacks, beware! XD Her dorsal stripe isn't smooth; rather, it's spotty like Kibela's markings, or even Toshiro's. The spotty markings come down the bridge of her nose. She's got toes like papa, but "legwarmers" like Bodaway. The yellow on her chin comes from mum, as does the marking itself. She's also got Akamu's "V" markings on her face. The gray on her toes and her pretty green eyes are thanks to Ishara. The red on her back legs replaces the white on her mothers, and her tail-fluff is a multitude of colors passed down from the males in her family who have streaked manes. (Bodaway, Akamu). And, what's that? A yellow toe? One single yellow toe on her back foot? YES. It's adorable.
Visual reference: Please forgive my MS Paint eyeraep. I had finished her in photoshop but my flash drive wouldn't let me upload it to the work computer (we are internet-less at home from a recent move). Kenina.
Personality: Kenina is.. well, to put it simply, she is her mother's daughter. She can be quite vain, and loves it when her pridemates acknowledge her beauty. Kenina takes great pride in her appearance. She loves her pride and all it stands for, and loves sparring, but despises losing. Kenina is quite devoted to her family and would do anything for them. She will be stand-offish to newcomers in the pride, and I can totally see her being a Watcher in the pride.
Any additional requirements that the family has: A name that means fire, no Moto in her name, link to name's meaning, and a very even-tempered girl.  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:36 am
Applying for: Bufonidae x Gella
Name of SoA: Koralo
Meaning: Coral
Appearance: Similar markings to this female, except instead of the pink, Gella's yellow color instead. Grey ears instead of yellow, however. Bufonidae's grey eyes. Also, I would love to add Grandma's back markings in the same yellow color as the other markings.
Visual reference: Rough Reference
Personality: Koralo is talkative, charismatic and full of energy. When he's older, he'd be seen as charming. He would be a natural leader and someone that others can look up to. He has a tendency to rush into things and get in over his head, but he's not afraid to ask others for help. He can be very stubborn though and can get upset if he doesn't get his way.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Definitely not leaving the pride, gem-related name, and a fun personality.

Thank you! <3  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:29 pm
Hey guys! Thankyou all for entering in the Gella X Bufonidae litter! We loved all of your entries but we have chosen to allow Dulcea & Princess Feylin to custom in directly. Please post your customs in Kir's breeding thread! I have posted in kirs thread for you guys so you didn't miss the deadline.

We liked everyones customs so much though that we are going to allow you all to try in the september major customs to try and get in to our litter. Please if you get a custom in there please pm us! Good luck in the september CC Redbud Tree, Reverie Rose & sherlock complex <3  

Syrius Lionwing

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:16 pm
Name and image of Father: Dysisni'mbus
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Dormin
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 3
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: MAYBE one. I might take it depending on things, but feel free to enter! Staff customs are, of course, welcome.
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Will be born into the Matembezi'Wasakaji, but Dysi MIGHT take girls back to the mafia pride with him if Dormin doesn't beat him up first.
Any Requirements: Pretty much anything goes, as long as they look like they came from the parents. Some saturation/fiddling with the colors is fine, and remember! Getting a custom hybrid uses your cub custom slot up for THREE MONTHS. So if you get picked, this will be your custom for September, October, and November! You will not be able to custom another cub of any kind until December!
List of all Throwbacks: Dysi`s sister
Dormin`s mom, Dormin`s dad, Dormin`s uncle, Sib 1, Sib 2, Sib 3, Sib 4, Sib 5, Sib 6
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Yes, as long as they look somewhat related.
A bit of history about the family: Nothing special. Dormin got bored and went to roam the rogue lands. She was kinda pissy with males, and Dysi happened to know just how to butter her up. So they went at it. Then he left, and she got fat and TICKED at Dysi. If he ever comes back she'l either try to dump the cubs on him OR chase him off/beat him up. Dormin feels cramped by the cubs, and might not be the most loving mother, but she'll defend the cubs to her dying breath (if they stay with her) and teach them in their youth to be tough.
Extra: They don't have to stay in the pride, but hybrids are welcome and well-treated there, so they can if you like. No leaving mommy/daddy until they're at least adols though!

Closing Time: Unknown. Don't have the cubs yet.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:39 pm
Applying for: Velius and Emm'ahlie
Name of SoA: tba
Meaning:
Appearance: Her body is her mothers gradient of green, but her mane and tail tuff are white. She has her father's eyes. She has her mother markings, in white, on her face, down her back, over her shoulders and down her tail. I leave it CC as to whether she has her marking and where, in black and white.
Visual reference:
Personality: She has a really bad short term memory, for this reason she will always stick close to the den or a family member for other wise she is sure she would be lost. She is very repetitive wanting to learn things many time and bright despite her memory. Otherwise she is a pretty calm and thoughtful cub.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She will be staying with the family  

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:04 pm
Applying for:Dysisni'mbus x Dormin
Name of SoA: Runako
Meaning: Handsome
Appearance: Hybrid: Leopon.
Mane/Tail Color: Rainbow like his mothers leg/tribal marking.
Eyes: One eye purple like his father and one blue like his mother.
Main Fur Color:white like his father.
Pattern: Rainbow spots. (Rainbow from his mother and the spots from his father) and golden scales down his back.
Tribal patterns on all four legs (like his mothers neck) the color of gold.
Nose: Same color as his father.
Face/ears: Scale pattern color of gold. (same as tribal markings)

Visual reference: I dont have one sorry ^^;
Personality: Somewhat of a clutz in a charming way, like he tries NOT to be one but somehow ends up falling. He is forever curious about things around him, he likes to question everyone and everything he can; likes to see how things tick. In away he tends to shy away from others as his father had abandoned him, his siblings and his mother also his mother was more of a 'do things on your own' kinda female so he tends to do things himself. Now of course that being said, he knows his mother loves him and his siblings in her own way.

Any additional requirements that the family has:No leaving his mommy/daddy until he is at least an adol. Pretty much anything goes, as long as they look like they came from the parents. Some saturation/fiddling with the colors is fine, and remember! Getting a custom hybrid uses your cub custom slot up for THREE MONTHS. They don't have to stay in the pride.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:37 am
Applying for: Vanhi x Jyotika
Name of SoA: Kuzaliwa'Jpi
Meaning: "Sun Born" (swahili) - for the white-hot appearance of her fur. (created in http://translation.conveythis.com/Swahili/ ) - If the name needs to change to a 'recognized' translation, am happy to do so.
Appearance: (From mum & dad with some throwback) Pale soft yellow eyes. Graduated base coat, dark red at head to hot yellow/white at her tail. Subtle paint markings over the base colour. Strong white undercarriage and back leg markings. Graduated swirls from mother along back in deep red and orange to hot yellow/white. Black 'gloves' and 'socks'. Black tail fluff. (see ref <3)
Visual reference: Ref image
Personality: A well adjusted and centered lioness, Kuza is devoted to her family, and the pride. While she has a natural kindness she is also a full Firekin and proud of her pride. A natural warrioress she tempers strength with patience and violence with honor. She would never abuse her position in the pride, or beat up on someone weaker than her. Though if a lion was being unruly, she would step forwards and stop them, offering words first then a swift paw swipe if they ignored her. In balance, she will defend those that need aid against a bully and is certainly not above 'paying back' the bully's actions to themselves. She can be hot headed at times but that is simply down to youthful vigor and she will mellow out as she matures.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She will stay in the Motoujamii-Simo, does not have Moto in her name, firekin-approved name meaning, and is not evil.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:12 pm
Dysi x Dormin slots are now closed! I decided to take the custom myself and hybrids only get one slot...sorry Tara. *hugs*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:14 pm
Name and image of Father: Feidhlim
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Shani
User Image <--Please see cub form for her hip marking!!!
Number of cubs currently in litter: 2 (+1 staff custom)
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: Two! More staff customs are also welcome!
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Mizuka'nyevu
Any Requirements: No mean cubs! Shani and Feid are both very loving, VERY kind SoA. Both are shepherds, so they work with cubs all the time and know how to show them love and care for them.
List of all Throwbacks: Mom of Feid, Dad of Feid, Sib of Feid, Sib of Feid, Sib of Feid, Sib of Feid, Aunt of Feid
Dad of Shani, Mom of Shani, Sib of Shani, Sib of Shani, Sib of Shani, Uncle of Shani
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Yes, as long as they look related.
A bit of history about the family: Shani and Feid met in a dream. No, really. Feid is a seer, and he has lucid dreams about others in his pride. He 'met' Shani and fell in love. Back in the real world he tried to find her, and when he did, confessed to her. Shani has been alone and thinking she wouldn't find love forever, so she didn't believe him at first. She ran away, sobbing, and he chased her down to make her see he was real, not a dream. Once she accepted that she didn't have to be alone forever, and the two became mates, they started trying for cubs, which Shani has ALWAYS wanted. Also, Shani is an older female, but this is her first litter.
Extra: We'd like them to stay in the pride. Shani's lost enough family as it is.

Closing Time: 7pm EST tomorrow, Sept 12th!!

ShinosBee

Nerd

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:21 am
Name and image of Father:
User Image
Name and image of Mother:
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 6
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Rogues.
Any Requirements: None
List of all Throwbacks: None
Do you allow randoms into your litter: yes
A bit of history about the family: No real history.
Extra: The father's edits aren't inheritable.

Closing Time: TBA  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:44 pm
Applying for: Nulis x Karaglen
Name of SoA: Naima
Meaning: Graceful (african)
Appearance: I would like her to have a thickish black liner around her eyes.
Main Color: Light brown/cream , same color as mothers patches.
Pattern: Father's Tiger stripes. All throughout her body down to the tip of her tail. The color of camo mixed with black; aka the mothers spots/fathers stripes.
Ears: Inside color to be a lighter brown then her main fur color and the outside ear color to be like her tiger stripes; camo.
Nose: Same color as mothers dark brown fur.
Eye Color: Black.

Visual reference: Sorry I have none.
Any additional requirements that the family has: none  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:06 pm
Vanhi x Jyotika litter is still available. They have just been rolled and are having 6 natural cubs. They are on pg. 6. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:45 pm
Applying for: Vanhi and Jyotika
Name of SoA: Jamadagni
Meaning: 'Consumes Fire' in Sanskrit.
Appearance: See ref. He will basically be a cosplay of Big Z/Geek from Surf's Up, with a few small changes both personality and appearance wise. [[That's right, Jyotika, I know who you're based off of. >w>]]
Visual reference: [x]
Personality: Jamadagni is a rather laid back male, playing himself off as a slightly scatterbrained lion at times in situations but actually in thought about things. He also has quite the knack for remembering past and current surroundings he's been to and will developed his skill into a bit of a game as a cub, trying to get himself just a bit lost in order to test his skills. And because of this, he's intent on becoming a Water-seeker to help out the pride.

Regarding the pride, his family, and future as a Water-seeker, Jama' can't help but take things seriously and let his common attitude go for a moment, becoming blunt and wanting to get straight to the point of things. Also hopelessly unkempt when not bothered about his appearance, his mane and fur will often be found with bits fluffed up in the wrong direction. When angered or confronted, Jama' will be hesitant about starting a fight and turn into a seriously cranky lion, but will fight back fiercely if he has to defend himself or another he cares for, whether it be a friend of his or family.
Any additional requirements that the family has: His name is related/deals with Fire/Heat/Sun, it doesn't include "Moto", he will not be leaving the Firekin, and he's not extremely evil/nasty. :3

I'd also appreciate help with paying for the cub. nwn <3

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:29 pm
Jyotika :: **knows not what you're talking about** I may be a tank but I'm still a lady wink  
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games