Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:39 pm
Amy smiled slightly and nodded. "Alright. It might also be a good idea to get something to drink if you were working all day. Tommy would be more than happy to make something for you."

She looked at the ring toss game.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:39 pm
*Rivonu hears someone call out her name and sees a guy in the kitchen saying hello*

Hello ^^

*Rivonu waves at the man behind the kitchen and walks with Amy toward the ring toss*

Lemme go first this time, who knows maybe you'll get lucky at this game

*Rivonu says as she smiles at Amy*  

Rivonu

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:41 pm
{{Oh! It's Chef Karrie's account, but Mitri is actually Karrie's nephew, so he's not in the kitchen. wink }}

Amy laughed and nodded. "Good idea, Rivonu! After you, then."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:43 pm
*nods* I will. I'll play with you later, but I really need to cool off first. *walks over and lowers himself in the water*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Rivonu generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 1!

Rivonu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:48 pm
*Rivonu has the ring in her left hand and carefully looks at the target in front of her.*

Target sighted, aim to throw, she shoots....  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:50 pm
...and she misses gonk

*holds her head down at defeat, few seconds later she raised her head up and turns to Amy with a cheerfull smile*

Your turn  

Rivonu

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:53 pm
Amy was about to respond to Rivonu when the spout above her opened up and sprayed Rivonu with some water for missing one of the cones.

Amy's eyes widened and then she laughed. she patted Rivonu's shoulder lightly. "Oh wow... Are you alright? Frankly, that looked kinda fun. I almost want to miss..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:55 pm
*floats around on his back, enjoying the cool water*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:57 pm
Thistle was now at the edge of the human pool. She had heard Mitri's voice when he had first arrived, and it had taken her this long to run with her little legs to the large pool for human patrons.

She looked over at Mitri in the pool and started squeaking loudly and excitedly, wanting to get his attention.

Amy turned her head the moment she heard Thistle's sudden frantic squeaking, but she sighed in relief when she saw that she was okay, just trying to get Mitri's attention. She had been worried something had happened to her when she first heard her loud squeaks.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:58 pm
{{lol! That's funny! I was making that post as Thistle before you posted as Mitri. Nice timing! wink }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rivonu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:01 pm
*Rivonu sputters as the water blast was unexpected. After the spray stops she has a shocked look on her face, but later on she laughs with joy*

Hahaha that was a shot worth missing!!

*looks over toward Amy and sees her walking towards her horse. Rivonu decides to follow her*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:04 pm
*hearing a muffled squeaking, raises his head and looks around. Seeing Thistle, swims over to her* Hey Thistle!  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:07 pm
{{Oh she just looked over at her. She didn't walk over to her. smile }}

Amy looked back at Rivonu and smiled. "Oh man, I hope I miss, too." She laughed and then grabbed a ring.

She aimed, actually trying to make it, and threw the ring. She'd rather miss through her bad aim than trying to miss.

Thistle squeaked happily at Mitri and flicked her tail excitedly. She leaned her face toward Mitri's and started licking his face happily.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:10 pm
*Rivonu arrives to the pet pool where Amy was and sees her lovable cute horse Thistle*

Hello how are you?
*she pets Thistle on the head*  

Rivonu

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games