Welcome to Gaia! ::

Truth Seekers - Truthers.

Back to Guilds

truth, toxins, chemtrails, illuminati, new world order, conspiracy theory, fluoride, world government, GMO, vaccines, microchipping, zionism 

Tags: truth seeker, conspiracy theory, truther, aliens, 2012, DMT, microchip, illuminati, new world order, alex jones, infowars, vaccines, depopulation, antichrist, god, chemtrails, GMOs, fluoride, toxins, 9/11 

Reply Truth Seeking Truthers. Truth Seekers
Zionism - Zionists ARE the ILLUMINATI Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tansyuduri2

Distinct Genius

7,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:36 pm
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari

But for me It would not be perfecting it. It'd be ignoring the centuries upon centuries of history and leaning that judism involves. Besides I'm happy with my faith. I haven't found another in the world I could believe in and keep my conceince clear. No other faith had answered my questions no other faith aligns with my beliefs and who I am
You're ignoring the roots. And since you're Yahudim you should really look into His Sacred Name. It's a commandment. How can you be Yahudim and not realize you need the sin sacrifices? YHUH does not change,, His law doesn't change. You shouldn't be molding YHUH to fit your lifestyle you should be allowing Him to mold you. My faith is based on love and non-violence. My faith is based on YHUH's love for us. My faith is also based on keeping His commandments which include keeping His Sacred Name. Perhaps you should pray to our creator and ask for guidance. I know I do. It's a personal relationship with Him not just dogmatic rules and regulations though I do still follow those. So why do you not eat pork but refuse the sin sacrifice that you need? You can't pick and choose laws to follow. You're Yahudim you're law is to stone false prophets and other violators. How does that help you have a clear conscience? I am Natsarim a follower of the Messiah. I am convicted to not stone others because I have sinned as well my conscience is clear because Yahusha has taken away my sin with His perfect sacrifice and has allowed me to repent to Yahuah reconnecting me to him since sin has disconnected us all. That's why you need a sin sacrifice that's the only way to reconnect to Yahuah. And you don't have a priest to make that sacrifice for you but I do. His Name is Yahusha Ha-mashiach and He is the perfect sacrifice for your sins. That's how much Yahuah loves you.

There is so much of judism that is beyond the literal definitions of the torah. I don't need a sacrifice for my sins because G-d understands that I am not perfect. he does not expect the impossible from me and understands that I will make mistakes in my life. That does not make me a bad person. Besides I would rather pay for my own transgressions then let someone else pay for them for me. Judism is not preoccupied with sin in the same way. There is more of a focus on doing what is right because it is right not because you will be punished if you do not
I do what is right because it's in my heart to do that which is right. I have a personal relationship with our creator. I am a spiritual person. You sound more like a muslim then a jew. So this; so much more to Judaism is it because of new prophets? Do you guys still have prophets coming? Are you writing new books when these prophets come?

No, So much more to judism, due to rabbinic judism, due to all the religious texts not just the Torah, You seem to have a hard time grasping this certain concept. Judaism is not solely determined by the literal Torah! Judism is not a super harsh religion. The concept that if you make a single mistake you are doomed for eternity because we don't have a sacrifice does not apply, that is a christen concept. In judism God does not expect us to be perfect as long as we do the best we can.The "torah" you read is not the same as ours. Reading the "old testament" and even the Torah does not give you a true understanding of Judism. There have not been prophets in 100s of years.

Reading the torah does not mean you instantly know all there is to judism.

what you're doing is like reading surgery manual from over 1000 years ago, then claiming you know all about surgery, without ever talking to a surgeon, without going to school to study, Without ever watching a surgery or taking time to even read about how surgery has changed over time, Without even being a surgeon yourself.

Judism did not stop with the torah, It has kept evolving for 100s of years. I don't know how many other ways I can say it. You do not understand judism. I am a jew. I live as a jew. Telling me I do not sound jewish is folly because you have obviously never talked to a real jew in your life.
So you do not believe the torah is YHUH's commands, laws, or word? Tell me what prophet came and told you, you don't have to follow the law? Why are you allowed to no longer follow the laws of your fathers? Who came and allowed you to be a lawless generation forsaking The Name of YHUH and His commands?

Oy vey. I never said I don't believe in the Torah. However interpretation of the torah and the laws have changed. The entire thing started when the 2nd temple was destroyed and jews where banished, Judism had to find a way to survive without a temple. Thus Rabinic judism was born. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbinic_Judaism  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:40 pm
Konako_Akari
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari

There is so much of judism that is beyond the literal definitions of the torah. I don't need a sacrifice for my sins because G-d understands that I am not perfect. he does not expect the impossible from me and understands that I will make mistakes in my life. That does not make me a bad person. Besides I would rather pay for my own transgressions then let someone else pay for them for me. Judism is not preoccupied with sin in the same way. There is more of a focus on doing what is right because it is right not because you will be punished if you do not
I do what is right because it's in my heart to do that which is right. I have a personal relationship with our creator. I am a spiritual person. You sound more like a muslim then a jew. So this; so much more to Judaism is it because of new prophets? Do you guys still have prophets coming? Are you writing new books when these prophets come?

No, So much more to judism, due to rabbinic judism, due to all the religious texts not just the Torah, You seem to have a hard time grasping this certain concept. Judaism is not solely determined by the literal Torah! Judism is not a super harsh religion. The concept that if you make a single mistake you are doomed for eternity because we don't have a sacrifice does not apply, that is a christen concept. In judism God does not expect us to be perfect as long as we do the best we can.The "torah" you read is not the same as ours. Reading the "old testament" and even the Torah does not give you a true understanding of Judism. There have not been prophets in 100s of years.

what you're doing is like reading surgery manual from over 1000 years ago, then claiming you know all about surgery, without ever talking to a surgeon, without going to school to study, Without ever watching a surgery or taking time to even read about how surgery has changed over time, Without even being a surgeon yourself.

Judism did not stop with the torah, It has kept evolving for 100s of years. I don't know how many other ways I can say it. You do not understand judism. I am a jew. I live as a jew. Telling me I do not sound jewish is folly because you have obviously never talked to a real jew in your life.
So you do not believe the torah is YHUH's commands, laws, or word? Tell me what prophet came and told you, you don't have to follow the law? Why are you allowed to no longer follow the laws of your fathers? Who came and allowed you to be a lawless generation forsaking The Name of YHUH and His commands?

Oy vey. I never said I don't believe in the Torah. However interpretation of the torah and the laws have changed. The entire thing started when the 2nd temple was destroyed and jews where banished, Judism had to find a way to survive without a temple. Thus Rabinic judism was born. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbinic_Judaism
So instead of making the leap to Yahusha being the final sacrifice and final Priest completing the law which you can't complete now without the sacrifices the Yahudim decided to change their laws? YHUH provided you guys with the completion of His law on how to atone, but you'd rather change laws rather then follow His perfect path. There's a reason the temple got destroyed and rebuilt in three days.  

Azkeel

Michael Noire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:16 am
God Emperor Akhenaton
I still see no explanation as to why anyone hates Israel save for hating the jews.

Palestine was a country created by the proto-british empire known as the Romans in order to piss off the jews because it resembled "philistine", their old enemy. In this respect you are correct, hating israel - the alternative name of Palestine, is obviously about hating the Jews who hated the Philistines.

But there's a bunch of other Semitics in the desert who lived in "Palestine" or moved in over the centuries from places like Greece, Italy and Egypt. These people started considering themselves Palestinians for some reason, and then s**t happened for centuries. Jews never forgot, became money lenders, got kicked out of the region by the new Islamic theocracy, and then used their uber influence and guilt trip to have israel largely restored, in a more or less guestimate of what it should have been if Palestine didn't happen.

So the people who can hate israel without hating Jews simply have to like Palestine as an idea - which I personally don't, because I recognize that's no more genuine than the Israel construct that replaced it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:26 am
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari

So instead of making the leap to Yahusha being the final sacrifice and final Priest completing the law which you can't complete now without the sacrifices the Yahudim decided to change their laws? YHUH provided you guys with the completion of His law on how to atone, but you'd rather change laws rather then follow His perfect path. There's a reason the temple got destroyed and rebuilt in three days.

Oy, There is no point continuing this conversation. you have no interest in learning about judism, You just want to lecture how it's all wrong. You won't even do me the decency of respecting my religion like I do yours. and believe me I'm getting pretty tired of being told I'm doing judism all wrong by someone who is not even Jewish and has not even bothered to study what judism is.
You are obviously so close minded you will never respect anything but your creed.  

Tansyuduri2

Distinct Genius

7,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Azkeel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:30 am
Konako_Akari
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari

Oy, There is no point continuing this conversation. you have no interest in learning about judism, You just want to lecture how it's all wrong. You won't even do me the decency of respecting my religion like I do yours. and believe me I'm getting pretty tired of being told I'm doing judism all wrong by someone who is not even Jewish and has not even bothered to study what judism is.
You are obviously so close minded you will never respect anything but your creed.
You haven't given me any reason to accept your faith. The torah had prophets speaking directly from YHUH. This new religion you're talking about wasn't prescribed by prophets. So what's wrong with the ancient ways of your faith? The ways the prophets spoke of and defended? I'm actually defending the ancient ways, the actual roots.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:00 pm
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari

You haven't given me any reason to accept your faith. The torah had prophets speaking directly from YHUH. This new religion you're talking about wasn't prescribed by prophets. So what's wrong with the ancient ways of your faith? The ways the prophets spoke of and defended? I'm actually defending the ancient ways, the actual roots.

You know nothing of my religion only your own, You are incapable of thinking in any open minded way, You will not listen only criticize. There is no point continuing this conversation.  

Tansyuduri2

Distinct Genius

7,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Azkeel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:25 pm
Konako_Akari
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari

You know nothing of my religion only your own, You are incapable of thinking in any open minded way, You will not listen only criticize. There is no point continuing this conversation.
I don't have a religion I have a faith. So tell me what prophet said you were allowed to change your laws which YHUH gave you as His eternal covenant.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:44 pm
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari

I don't have a religion I have a faith. So tell me what prophet said you were allowed to change your laws which YHUH gave you as His eternal covenant.

No prophet, But nessessity, And we keep most of g-d's laws. If g-d was upset he never showed it considering the fact that we are still around!  

Tansyuduri2

Distinct Genius

7,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Azkeel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:48 pm
Konako_Akari
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari

No prophet, But nessessity, And we keep most of g-d's laws. If g-d was upset he never showed it considering the fact that we are still around!
I don't know about that one... Seems to me the rest of the world wants you destroyed. I'm here trying to preach the Law of YHUH as well as His Messiah Yahusha. You know; before destruction comes. The Kingdom of Yahuah is at hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:12 pm
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari

I don't know about that one... Seems to me the rest of the world wants you destroyed. I'm here trying to preach the Law of YHUH as well as His Messiah Yahusha. You know; before destruction comes. The Kingdom of Yahuah is at hand.

Yes but we are still here.
If destruction comes I will be content in the knowledge that I have been a good person. I don't think any g-d that I could ever worship would put good people in hell simply because they do not believe in him. Besides I would rather go to hell for my own mistakes then get to heaven because I let someone else take the blame and punishment I deserved.  

Tansyuduri2

Distinct Genius

7,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Azkeel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:27 pm
Konako_Akari
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari

If destruction comes I will be content in the knowledge that I have been a good person. I don't think any g-d that I could ever worship would put good people in hell simply because they do not believe in him. Besides I would rather go to hell for my own mistakes then get to heaven because I let someone else take the blame and punishment I deserved.
Have you been a good person?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:30 pm
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari

Have you been a good person?

Yes to the best of my knowlage  

Tansyuduri2

Distinct Genius

7,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

The rose in spring

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:48 pm
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari

No you have a religion. You're merely a fanatic about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:23 pm
The rose in spring
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari

Good thing me being a fanatic isn't dangerous to others. Oh no I'm going to love you!!! It is probably annoying though that I preach all the time though. That's the worse I do is talk.  

Azkeel

The rose in spring

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:32 pm
YahuShalum
The rose in spring
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari
YahuShalum
Konako_Akari

Good thing me being a fanatic isn't dangerous to others. Oh no I'm going to love you!!! It is probably annoying though that I preach all the time though. That's the worse I do is talk.

You claim you preach love, but then claimed I was going to Hell for not believing in God. Can you possibly be more hypocritical? Being a fanatic is bad whether you are violent or not. It's an obsession. An obsession of something that may not exist.  
Truth Seeking Truthers. Truth Seekers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff