Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply contest forum
WRITING CONTEST FOR 20K Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeatsyaBass

Indulgent Bunny

10,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:45 pm
User Image OKay, so like, first of all, I think that there really should be some music on the page. 'Cause i keep havin' to put on another tab for music. surprised . There should be music on each page beacause its knda boring sometimes without music. There should seriously also be a whole lot more games. I mean, a game with chatting and stuff like that is cool, bu tsometimes a person can get really, (REALLY) tired of typing in words pretending to talk and well, yeah, could really use a break off of it. They could add about 100 different games in different game catogories so that peoples could actually SEE what game they want and what game meets their intresets. Next, i think that, instead of ads and crap like that YOU SHOULD REALLY MAKE SUM MOVIES!!! videos are cool, or so they appartently thought it was, and yeah it is. but not ADS!! I mean, c'mon there has to be tings like that. They have the playlist place where you can make your own vdeos, kinda just adding at random,but its not the same cause all those videos and movies aren't original, they are rips off of youtube. I think that there sould be different and MORE clothes then what we already have. Cause now thats like the OLd stuff. Nobody could really buy every thing and THEN get tired of it but since nobody has much mmoney , like the newbies don't anyway, then "buying things they dont want just cause they are nekkid dosent mean we should make anymore clothes, plus im too lazy to do aanything about it. How bout ya'll?!" ain't gonna be an excuse for those pplz anymore. There should be drawing boards too, and cool bbackgrounds. The drawing boards beacuse they help peoples make drawings easier. Cool backgrounds beacause im sooooo sick and tired of the blank, empty, space of white, there coud be stars, glowing stars, polka dots, different colors all over the oage. There could be ATLEAST a red or green or yellow, or orange, or who knows what, Something like those colors. And literally more WORLDS. They dont have nough of those. They have some but they are mostly alking places. SOMETING FUN! They should also literally start amking things cheaper. I keep saving up till like 13,000 the i go spend i onsomething nice and it ends up as 2,000. All the bad things are so ceap ,yeah, so if your desperate you can buy something horrible. NO. its not gonna work like that. They need to work out some kind of deal where either the games give more gold, or the items and stuff like that are a lot cheaper. They have a cool game called ZOMG but it could use some improvments. Like how it everytthing else there should be more games? Well in this game there should be some kind of chatting place in the middle of the game so that people can hang out AND play at the same time. They should make some more cars too. Only a few different kind wont work out. Eventually everyone else will notice this too. they'll probably leave gaia, its so bad. In the real world there are sooo many different kinds of cars. They already ripped of of youtube so why not the real world?!? They couldmake so many different types! Everyone would have thier own nique type of car1 think of how great it would look!! There is this one game i know where you have the view like gaia has over the heads of the people with some kind of indicator showing who your character is. And it also has another type of view that i like to use, the charater view!! I love it!! Its where you can see your suroundings through the characters eyes. Its like you can only see whats in front of you and you can be surprised by things suddenly popping out from behind you. Kinda like the real world. How real people are. So basically gaia needs to be a lot more realistic. Also when people walk around and try to emotion, instead of just like, some kind of word bubble popping up with that certain emtion you clicked, there should be REAL emotions on the charcers face. I hat e having to go to my changing screen JUST to ACTUALLY make my chracter look with a real emotion on her face. And remember when i was talking about the shops clothes? well now im going to type about the shops itself. They should seriously make it where you can like, when your in the mall, alley or something, make it here you can actually WALK in the shop to buy things, the way runescape does it would be fine enough but anything better than taht (C'mon use your imagination!) would make gaia a whole lot better and c00ler too. they should also make it where every certain amount of gaia gold could get a certain number of gaia cash. I'm so darn mad at the shop La virtoria or whatever ONLY taking cash! Isnt gold better? well, i dont like the idea of spending REAL money to what i want VIRTUALLY. Its just a game. The should also make some kind of book! like where you could really read a book while on gaia or something. ( I like books.) Then also gaia should, you now that daily awrd game stuff? They should give more items and more, bigger i mean, amounts of gold!! So and So and so and whatever and whatever and blah, and blah, and blah, Everything they say on the home page is usually boring. They should make more contests. Kinda like this one, for the 1000 word thing. (I wonder how many words I have left....) And for the swimming pools, THat the charaters can actually SWIM! XD(I love swimming too)With the character view i was talking about and let them take some kind of class or session(Costing money.......fake money.....vrtual money, i mean.)learn different strokes. That wouls be awesome. Okay, i kno this pobably wasnt 1000 words but hey i tried!!  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:49 pm
I think that they should have the evolving, premimum, etc. items in zOMG!. Not to be a common item but after defeating something on the hardest difficulty. Another is to not put those stupid treasure boxes that taunt us that don't have a f-ing luck key. Only have the treasure boxes to appear for those who have the keys. They should also have it where us poor people on here to have a chance to get a cash item, but not a simple way. Have some hard quest for us to do. Atleast challenge us. We should also be able to purchase gaia cash with the gold we have. That could make people happier. For the newbies on here, make the site easier to use until they get used to the controls of it. Then give them the full site. Have a shorter load time with zOMG! I have to close the browser 1-3 times for it to load. Even then, it's land of the invisible people. Oh and on the seach bar up there above all of these replies, they should have it spread out more than users, posts, and that other thing. Now hopefully for the final one. Remeber when not to long ago, they had the luna's inscense as the background of the avatar. That got on my nerves for one main reason. I want to change my avatar. I don't move my mouse to the left enough. I click. It taunts me with the cash shop. Hope you enjoyed this lil rant.  

Dinosaurisherfishy Rawr

owin012 secondgeneration

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:21 am
I think that should be improved in gaia is that they should have a security that monitors the villages or towns to prevent hackers , cyber chatters and foul mouthed users so that nobody's feelings is hurt and they should lower the price of monthly collectibles because has a money that is 10,000,000g and the they should give some gaia cash to starters so they don't have to work hard to buy something so they have more time to explore gaia and to create a much more better avatar so that they will be not teased of a noob to all gaians help me to accomplish this mission that is to be done so that all the gaians are happy in the gaia world and i think that they should have fun music in the gaia profile or gaia home and they should take a picture of users all over the world so that we can meet ather people to socialize  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:00 pm
In my opinion, gaia's games need to be waay more fun, i mean who really wants to sit around play jigsaw all day? also when you walk around in the gaia worlds, the walking looks really weird, and more areas would be nice. also, instead of searching everywhere for a booty grab tank, gaia should just make booty grab a game. its pointless to sit at your computer for hours just to find a booty grab tank. guilds also shouldnt cost so much to make. instead of paying 20k to own a guild, you could just submit your guild to gaia, and gaia could just approve it. more shops would also be a plus so gaia can cover more styles of clothes, and there should be a couple items in phing phang that arent gaia cash, so people dont have to waste so much money buying gaia cash or trying to earn it. also, gaia should have special event quests more often, like, for example, a christmas quest where gaians must help santa or find reindeer or presents in the gaia worlds. also, gaia needs to watch hackers more often, because so many people are getting hacked nowadays. i also think gaia should have a monthly raffle for a valuable item, possibly more staff contests, not just user made contests. and more poses for your avatar and more actions than just sitting would be a great improment. there also should be waay more choices of eye and skin color and more eye shapes, so that people can personalize their avatar even more. gaia staff needs to monitor wat users are doing WAY more because everytime i go into a gaia world, theres atleast one pointless fight with people cussing each other out, pretending to beat each other up, or something else even more ridiculous. also, sometimes (but rarely) people get together a giant group of users and they spam an area wth cows, dragons, skunks, grunnys and more. it gets increasingly annoying even when its only a small group of like ten people doing it. when i started playing Zomg, it was REALLY confusing as to wat i was doing and wat the heck i was supposed to do. i mean, it would be a great game for gaia if it wasnt so confusing and the directions of wat youre supposed to do in the game were clearer. another thing that could help gaia would be that gaia could create special characters that make special guest appearances and walk around in the worlds, and maybe they could give out free items or gold. also, gaia should allow you to change your avatars look when youe IN the worlds, instead of exiting the world, changing, saving, then having to go back in. also, mobile gaia has alot of kinks to work out. instead of just keeping the same exact layout normal gaia has for mobile gaia, they should make it so the site actually fits correctly into the screen and make it so its not so slow, since it takes sbout five minutes to load one page on gaia in some phones or mobile devices. also, as the economy in real life drops, not many people can really buy the gaia cash, so there should be like more random give aways that you could you like 100 gaia cash, and i just think its stupid how people are able to make prices skyrocket on an item. for each item there should be a price limit on how high you can go, and some of the profile thing are really confusing. for instance, i didnt get the music onto my profile until after 3 days of finding out how to do it. also, we should be able to choose all the item layering on our avatars and such so people can layer items in watever order they want. and even thought im not gaia staff, if gaia advertised the site more, i bet there would be thousands more people joining daily. one major thing is that gaia should make it so gold is easier to get. some items are so expensive, so players sit for hours playing games and such to earn all of their gold. it gets EXTREMELY boring and irritating. also, the house for gaia are reallly small so we should be able to expand the houses and create different rooms and have waaaaay more furniture. i also think that its really annoying that some items are "soulbound: to you, so you cant do anything with it really.

and that's in my own words i did not copy any1 honest  

i t a s t y kookii

sadgorl3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:12 pm
well i think gaia should im prove on many things
for instents hacking people get hacked evrey day and gaia should make a way for them to stop.And somtimes when u go in a house it freezes up ur computer that gets anoying i wonder if its just my
computer but other peopls froze to.ok is it me or does stuff seem to exspensive i mean i know their awsome stuff ut their so
exspensive.And noobs they r so anoying always asking people to danate they should make a special place for noobs away from the other people that are say 70 days old because they are anoying !!!And they should make the gaia rally and towns a little more
intresting because all we do is sit and di nothing i mean boring lol
so there are a few ways gaia can improve
the noob part sounds mean but alot of people are anoyed bye them includeing meUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:23 pm
Well, gaia should thankful. It should be thankful that it has this many users. Everyday, millions of people log in and out. It is really amazing. Even though he is dead (Gambino), he would be very proud for creating somethign so amazing. I thank him for making gaia. I can go on it when I am bored, sad, and just wanna have a kick a** time! Thank you for listening!  

Fudgy Bunny Religio

1,050 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

super woman567

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:24 am
INFAMOUS_GANGSTA_SWAGG_
waz up
nothinn just chillin 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:25 am
RoseMiri
User Image OKay, so like, first of all, I think that there really should be some music on the page. 'Cause i keep havin' to put on another tab for music. surprised . There should be music on each page beacause its knda boring sometimes without music. There should seriously also be a whole lot more games. I mean, a game with chatting and stuff like that is cool, bu tsometimes a person can get really, (REALLY) tired of typing in words pretending to talk and well, yeah, could really use a break off of it. They could add about 100 different games in different game catogories so that peoples could actually SEE what game they want and what game meets their intresets. Next, i think that, instead of ads and crap like that YOU SHOULD REALLY MAKE SUM MOVIES!!! videos are cool, or so they appartently thought it was, and yeah it is. but not ADS!! I mean, c'mon there has to be tings like that. They have the playlist place where you can make your own vdeos, kinda just adding at random,but its not the same cause all those videos and movies aren't original, they are rips off of youtube. I think that there sould be different and MORE clothes then what we already have. Cause now thats like the OLd stuff. Nobody could really buy every thing and THEN get tired of it but since nobody has much mmoney , like the newbies don't anyway, then "buying things they dont want just cause they are nekkid dosent mean we should make anymore clothes, plus im too lazy to do aanything about it. How bout ya'll?!" ain't gonna be an excuse for those pplz anymore. There should be drawing boards too, and cool bbackgrounds. The drawing boards beacuse they help peoples make drawings easier. Cool backgrounds beacause im sooooo sick and tired of the blank, empty, space of white, there coud be stars, glowing stars, polka dots, different colors all over the oage. There could be ATLEAST a red or green or yellow, or orange, or who knows what, Something like those colors. And literally more WORLDS. They dont have nough of those. They have some but they are mostly alking places. SOMETING FUN! They should also literally start amking things cheaper. I keep saving up till like 13,000 the i go spend i onsomething nice and it ends up as 2,000. All the bad things are so ceap ,yeah, so if your desperate you can buy something horrible. NO. its not gonna work like that. They need to work out some kind of deal where either the games give more gold, or the items and stuff like that are a lot cheaper. They have a cool game called ZOMG but it could use some improvments. Like how it everytthing else there should be more games? Well in this game there should be some kind of chatting place in the middle of the game so that people can hang out AND play at the same time. They should make some more cars too. Only a few different kind wont work out. Eventually everyone else will notice this too. they'll probably leave gaia, its so bad. In the real world there are sooo many different kinds of cars. They already ripped of of youtube so why not the real world?!? They couldmake so many different types! Everyone would have thier own nique type of car1 think of how great it would look!! There is this one game i know where you have the view like gaia has over the heads of the people with some kind of indicator showing who your character is. And it also has another type of view that i like to use, the charater view!! I love it!! Its where you can see your suroundings through the characters eyes. Its like you can only see whats in front of you and you can be surprised by things suddenly popping out from behind you. Kinda like the real world. How real people are. So basically gaia needs to be a lot more realistic. Also when people walk around and try to emotion, instead of just like, some kind of word bubble popping up with that certain emtion you clicked, there should be REAL emotions on the charcers face. I hat e having to go to my changing screen JUST to ACTUALLY make my chracter look with a real emotion on her face. And remember when i was talking about the shops clothes? well now im going to type about the shops itself. They should seriously make it where you can like, when your in the mall, alley or something, make it here you can actually WALK in the shop to buy things, the way runescape does it would be fine enough but anything better than taht (C'mon use your imagination!) would make gaia a whole lot better and c00ler too. they should also make it where every certain amount of gaia gold could get a certain number of gaia cash. I'm so darn mad at the shop La virtoria or whatever ONLY taking cash! Isnt gold better? well, i dont like the idea of spending REAL money to what i want VIRTUALLY. Its just a game. The should also make some kind of book! like where you could really read a book while on gaia or something. ( I like books.) Then also gaia should, you now that daily awrd game stuff? They should give more items and more, bigger i mean, amounts of gold!! So and So and so and whatever and whatever and blah, and blah, and blah, Everything they say on the home page is usually boring. They should make more contests. Kinda like this one, for the 1000 word thing. (I wonder how many words I have left....) And for the swimming pools, THat the charaters can actually SWIM! XD(I love swimming too)With the character view i was talking about and let them take some kind of class or session(Costing money.......fake money.....vrtual money, i mean.)learn different strokes. That wouls be awesome. Okay, i kno this pobably wasnt 1000 words but hey i tried!!
ikr i feel ur feelings  

super woman567

super woman567

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:27 am
i t a s t y kookii
In my opinion, gaia's games need to be waay more fun, i mean who really wants to sit around play jigsaw all day? also when you walk around in the gaia worlds, the walking looks really weird, and more areas would be nice. also, instead of searching everywhere for a booty grab tank, gaia should just make booty grab a game. its pointless to sit at your computer for hours just to find a booty grab tank. guilds also shouldnt cost so much to make. instead of paying 20k to own a guild, you could just submit your guild to gaia, and gaia could just approve it. more shops would also be a plus so gaia can cover more styles of clothes, and there should be a couple items in phing phang that arent gaia cash, so people dont have to waste so much money buying gaia cash or trying to earn it. also, gaia should have special event quests more often, like, for example, a christmas quest where gaians must help santa or find reindeer or presents in the gaia worlds. also, gaia needs to watch hackers more often, because so many people are getting hacked nowadays. i also think gaia should have a monthly raffle for a valuable item, possibly more staff contests, not just user made contests. and more poses for your avatar and more actions than just sitting would be a great improment. there also should be waay more choices of eye and skin color and more eye shapes, so that people can personalize their avatar even more. gaia staff needs to monitor wat users are doing WAY more because everytime i go into a gaia world, theres atleast one pointless fight with people cussing each other out, pretending to beat each other up, or something else even more ridiculous. also, sometimes (but rarely) people get together a giant group of users and they spam an area wth cows, dragons, skunks, grunnys and more. it gets increasingly annoying even when its only a small group of like ten people doing it. when i started playing Zomg, it was REALLY confusing as to wat i was doing and wat the heck i was supposed to do. i mean, it would be a great game for gaia if it wasnt so confusing and the directions of wat youre supposed to do in the game were clearer. another thing that could help gaia would be that gaia could create special characters that make special guest appearances and walk around in the worlds, and maybe they could give out free items or gold. also, gaia should allow you to change your avatars look when youe IN the worlds, instead of exiting the world, changing, saving, then having to go back in. also, mobile gaia has alot of kinks to work out. instead of just keeping the same exact layout normal gaia has for mobile gaia, they should make it so the site actually fits correctly into the screen and make it so its not so slow, since it takes sbout five minutes to load one page on gaia in some phones or mobile devices. also, as the economy in real life drops, not many people can really buy the gaia cash, so there should be like more random give aways that you could you like 100 gaia cash, and i just think its stupid how people are able to make prices skyrocket on an item. for each item there should be a price limit on how high you can go, and some of the profile thing are really confusing. for instance, i didnt get the music onto my profile until after 3 days of finding out how to do it. also, we should be able to choose all the item layering on our avatars and such so people can layer items in watever order they want. and even thought im not gaia staff, if gaia advertised the site more, i bet there would be thousands more people joining daily. one major thing is that gaia should make it so gold is easier to get. some items are so expensive, so players sit for hours playing games and such to earn all of their gold. it gets EXTREMELY boring and irritating. also, the house for gaia are reallly small so we should be able to expand the houses and create different rooms and have waaaaay more furniture. i also think that its really annoying that some items are "soulbound: to you, so you cant do anything with it really.

and that's in my own words i did not copy any1 honest
thx  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:27 am
Xx_cOOkiiMunSTER_xX
hey there um yay new contest the person who makes the best statement on wat u think should b inproved will win 20k but theres a catch u has to b creative with ur words and u may have pics

-must be 1000 words
-must be creative
-must b ur own words
-u may draw pics or add pics

WE WILL JUDGE ON AUGEST 23
BEST OF LUCK!

once there where two whitches they had to go out and need the20k  

HuntingWabbits

4,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Akira Yakazami Hikate

6,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:36 am
did you know twilight saga:ecplise is the best film ever of all the twilight saga movie..That when the vampire from the voltori seach for bella swam..the cullen family have 2 united to save bella swan from dying..now edward cullen has to fight for bella swan and jacob the wolf boy have to help edward cullen to save bella from the hungry volturi vampire..now it life and dead between the cullen and the wolf team of the jacob team..ecplise 2 is the part that bella swan change into a vampire that drink blood...the ecplise 2 is the one when the revenge girl know as victoria will make bella swam died for her lost friend..don't mess with victoria when she mad...now to help the voltori is the powerfull vampire of the all vampire that ever live...know that the cullen is the servant of the voltori long time ago..now you can watch twilight saga:ecpise at home and teater,all of who had read this please watch twilight saga:ecpise...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:12 am
Gaia has changed since two years ago and brought out the Cash system since that Cash System has been around many items that we use to buy cheap now is over 90,000g that is plain insane when you cant even use Cash for the market place its basically unfair. Now we cant buy gold but only Cash mostly people now use ZOMG a form to get gold but it takes a while its basically unfair for newbies who can't make their Avis. Now the cash system made every over the top and market is very competitive but very unfair something that used to be work 30k now worth 390k does not ad up they should bring the Gold back not this cash they use now!!! Here is a example of my concept original idea by me.User Image  

CranMango

Ruthless Sex Symbol

Fearless sexy rosa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:49 am
hey u guys should add more places 2 go like the park, mansions 2 talk, anything dats kool. they should also make u get money more faster and lower the prices of things really expensive cause some ppl like me dont get money easily and some ppl get money easily so... plz.... biggrin 3nodding xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:34 am
you remember that tek tek you made. you spent hours of making everything perfect. Putting the right amount of each color, or making the story behind it pop. Everyone's made that one beautifully awesome avatar they wish they could have one day. The Point for them spending hours on gaia bumping for gold, competing in contests, or just rummaging through town catching, picking, and bumping everything in sight for that little bit of gold to make them closer to their dream. the problem with this? simply the gaia item layering problem. If your one of those people that bought all those expensive items to complete that work of art and seen...O.O burning_eyes the terrifying realization that your avatar can never look like the one you love so dearly. gaia should simply put us in charge of layering. us being able to chose, we want this swim suit under our cloths, this scarf over our jacket. this fire behind my avatar.
then wishing your avatar could look like one of these won't be a problem.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

deidarason

Dangerous Lunatic

13,350 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
contest forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash