Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaians of Florida

Back to Guilds

A place for Floridians to meet other Floridians! 

Tags: Florida 

Reply Gaians of Florida
Orlando Meet-Up Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is there anyone that's still here?
  Yes
View Results

Vickicat
Crew

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:46 pm
CrazyRob
Great meetup! Just sorry I had to leave early. My car clock was waaaaaaaaaay off and instead of being 15 minutes late for work, I was 15 minutes early! eek
But, with changing my clothes and going to the bathroom and if I hadn't felt the need to speed, I probably really would have only been able to hang out an extra 5 minutes anyway. We'll definitely have to do it again sometime...maybe just earlier or eat earlier or something. xd

rofl After all that. Well that's good. I was going to ask you if you got in trouble with your boss. Or if you ran out of gas.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:58 pm
Vickicat
CrazyRob
Great meetup! Just sorry I had to leave early. My car clock was waaaaaaaaaay off and instead of being 15 minutes late for work, I was 15 minutes early! eek
But, with changing my clothes and going to the bathroom and if I hadn't felt the need to speed, I probably really would have only been able to hang out an extra 5 minutes anyway. We'll definitely have to do it again sometime...maybe just earlier or eat earlier or something. xd

rofl After all that. Well that's good. I was going to ask you if you got in trouble with your boss. Or if you ran out of gas.
Lol, you should have seen how discombobulated I was when I got to work and they said I was half an hour early (I called and said I'd be 15-20 minutes late) and then swiped my card and the card reader said it was 10:44. stressed

Damn every clock I own having a different time on it. *domo*  

CrazyRob

CrazyRob

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:00 am
Had I known I was that early, I would have stopped for gas on the way there. I'll get it in the morning though. stressed  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:45 am
I think Festival Bay Mall is my new favorite mall. I don't like crowded shopping places. Every time I've been there, there's been a total of maybe 15 people in the entire mall (not counting people who work there). mrgreen  

CrazyRob

purplekitty

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:10 am
CrazyRob
Vickicat
CrazyRob

Lol, you should have seen how discombobulated I was when I got to work and they said I was half an hour early (I called and said I'd be 15-20 minutes late) and then swiped my card and the card reader said it was 10:44. stressed

rofl rofl Thats crazy.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:11 am
O should pots up the pic pics <3  

purplekitty

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Zelexia

Barton Lover

47,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Rina 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:51 am
purplekitty
O should pots up the pic pics <3
Done!

Meet-Up Slideshow  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:57 pm
CrazyRob
Vickicat
CrazyRob

XD You should have told me what time you had to be at work. I was assuming you had to be there at 10:00.  

Vickicat
Crew

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

purplekitty

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:54 pm
The Pictures turned out great zel zel ^^  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:32 pm
XD I need to get the photos from my phone.  

Six Bells Chime

Dangerous Phantom

Zelexia

Barton Lover

47,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Rina 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:53 pm
The pictures didn't come out so well, but better than expected. I still had to touch all of them up before I could upload them.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:15 pm
Oh, hush you! The pictures are great!  

FORTRAN77

Tipsy Genius

13,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

CrazyRob

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:33 pm
Vickicat
CrazyRob
Vickicat
CrazyRob

XD You should have told me what time you had to be at work. I was assuming you had to be there at 10:00.
Oh, I thought you knew it was 11, lol. Oh well. It didn't matter much, because I just went home, got my work clothes and my food, drove to work, and got ready in the bathroom there. (I figured I'd at least clock into work ASAP even if I wasn't ready to work yet.) By the time I was done, it was about 10:55, so I really only would have had about 5 minutes to spare. But, like I said, I was also speeding a bit, which I wouldn't have done if I had an extra 5 minutes. whee  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:34 pm
Zelexia
The pictures didn't come out so well, but better than expected. I still had to touch all of them up before I could upload them.
I hope you added great muscles to my pics! surprised

(I'll take a look at them later at work or when I get home.)  

CrazyRob

Zelexia

Barton Lover

47,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Team Rina 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:05 am
CrazyRob
Zelexia
I hope you added great muscles to my pics! surprised

(I'll take a look at them later at work or when I get home.)
Muscles? Ewww, no way in hell!!!

You're fine just the way you are, no point ruining your good looks by making you freakishly lumpy all over. gonk  
Gaians of Florida

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff