Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Mer's March Customs - WINNERS PAGE 10 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:29 pm
.:Edited Rare!:.

.:Edited Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Dolly
Owner: DNS
Temper : Head strong
Breed: Southern Quarter Horse
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): When her summer coat is in she's a deep golden bronze palomino with a star that melds into a white stripe down her face and a snip on her muzzle. She has light dappling mostly visible on her barrel area, but also some on the top of her rump and shoulders (see Reference #1 for the best image I have of her summer coat xD). Her mane is a cream white and her tail is somewhat less bright than her mane and bi-colored(See Reference #5) with the last half being a little darker than the top. I'd like her mane to resemble Reference Image #3 and be partially wind blow, while her tail held out at a diagonal behind her and slightly wind blown (See Reference #6). Her eyes are a deep brown and her hooves the same tan-ish color as her real life counterpart. I'd like her to be wearing a bright pink halter like the one in reference image #2. Her wings are the same deep gold as her body and have a light dappling like her coat, the tips of the feathers are the same bright pink as her halter and have a jewel like shine to them. Around her neck she wears a western style belt with a large belt buckle. Around her front hock (closest to the viewer) she wears a rawhide bracelet with steel beads and a small steel heart, also hanging on the bracelet I'd like her to have a high school class ring with a pale aqua stone. Hanging down around her neck on a long thin silver chain is a silver cladagh pendant with a ruby heart.
Reference Image(s):
Ref 1
Ref 2
Ref 3
Ref 4
Ref 5
Ref 6
Western belt (minus the clasp since you really don't need it with the belt buckle xD)
Belt buckle (but I'd like the ribbon where it says 'Wrangler' to be colored like a rebel flag and have 'Alabama' engraved on it)
Bracelet/ring for her leg (the stone on the ring should look more aqua than it does in that picture)
Claddagh Charm (would look like this but the heart is a large ruby)
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: No accessory please.
Tag Frame color: Bright pink like her halter
Tag Feather color: bright pink and gold
Hair/Clothing edits: I'd like her mane and tail to be wind blown looking, and all the mentioned accessories (if all of them could be kinda large? XD).

Also: I'd like a river bottom scene sch as this(without Dolly) as the background.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:37 pm
Regular Edit

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Mer
Name of horse: Oruha
Owner: LittleDream
Temper: secretive
Breed: regular
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
*Eye color - dark purple. Plus extra 'eyeshadow' like pattern in the same color
*Hair color - dark purple with black tips
*Hair style - heavily edited, including thick partial braid and lots of lace. Refferance image will be included
*Skin/mane color - white
*Hooves - silver
Reference image(s):
[x]
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: no defaulties <3
Tag frame color: silver
Tag feather color: larger - dark purple ; smaller - black
Hair/clothing edits: as on the refferance picture. The lace part is semi-transparent (though only slightly so, it's still almost black), with the main part having some sort of decorative patterm, maybe floral? or just something typically lacey, not the cross-pattern from the sketch xD;...the border of the lace isn't rugged, it's two-layered trim, just part of the decoration. Might or might not include beading on the line.
There are two different ribbons in each part of her hair - one is tightly holding the mane/tail, while the other is just becorative - the mane one is a ribbon holding the twin thick braids of her hair, while the tail one is just loosely going all around the tail.
The hooves aren't covered by lace. It seems to somehow blend with her hair.
The hair is slightly wavy, with a feeling of 'artistical mess', but still kept neatly.  

LittleDream

Chatty Cat

10,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:42 pm
Edited Uncommon

Name of horse: Will decide when I see him if you don't mind. >u< So many names to choose from.
Owner: Ac.Wings
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Guarded
Breed: Defender of the Rose Court
*His eye color is a pale blue, the kind that reminds you of ice and that can pierce into your soul.
*He has silver-bluish mane and tail. Colorwise if possible just go by the traced image of him.
*In his hair he has two big feathers, similar to the ones on his tail. He has a fur shawl like scarf, and a cloth that wraps from his neck and lies on his back, the ends tattered from wear and tear.
* He has fluffy hair around his hooves and golden jewelry around each ankle. The ones on his back legs are large and identical with symbols and a big orange-ish colored gem in the middle. He has a smaller plain gold bracelet on his raised leg, and on his standing front leg he wears another gold band but the gem resembles the one he has on the circlet. Those two gems were cut from the same stone and they are a color turquoise bluish that is kind of see through. He believes that it brings him immense strength and wears it for protection.
*Overall you can look at the image of him and get the jist of how I wish him to look. X3 A important part is the rose he wears on the fur shawl thing. It’s red-sih colored but the ends an a few petals have turned black since his mind has been tainted. That rose was given to him by his love who now he protects as she slumbers, unable to wake up from her hibernation.
Reference image(s): My idea of him, you can change things around though if you’d like. I don't really mind, just keep it similar/relevant to his design? I'll let your artistic creativity flow though. Improvise! >u< Such as the placement of his scarf or how fluffy his leg fluff his since it is ultra fluffy on that one hoof or whatever else. XD;. He has outgrown the hair around his hooves due to living in a very cold climate. Also his skin is riddled with scars. x.x;;
Expression wise make it somber? Or with a frown and furrowed brows? Perhaps just go by the emotion he's wearing in the ref image? 83 Ta dah!
(and yes those are bandages around his front legs. >.>;;; May not look it, sorry. DX They've faded in color since he'll have worn them for so long. X3))
Here’s a quick sketch of his hair: Hair/Mane
Also an idea on the jewelry he wears. X3 Rather sloppy doodles, sorry. X.x; The symbols you can design on your own, just think old ruins. X3 Pretty pretty gems~
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult please.
Default accessory color(s)?: Blue/turquoise and orange.
Tag frame color: I’ll leave that up to you.
Tag feather color: Once again I’ll leave that up to you. X3
Hair/clothing edits: See the images please! <3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:07 pm
Rare

:Wind Soquili:.
Name of horse: Lavender Swirls
Owners: FallenRockGirl07 and Dark-Jagan
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Split
Breed: Wind
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):
Eyes - Gold and could she have a dark purple swirl under her eye.
Hair Color - Lavender
Wings - Lavender in color, but they fade to white towards the ends.
Body Color - White. I would like swirls coming up from her feet and only going to her knee or a little above it. Also would like gold spots in different sizes on her back, but more closer to her tail. See reference images for swirls and I would prefer if they were different from the swirls shown on my Heha-Nimsup.
Hoof Color - Lavender
Reference image(s):
Swirls - The swirl pattern that is the dark white on the far left. I want them to be a darker purple then lavender. Preferably the one used for the swirl under her eye.
Mane and Tail - [X] - I want them to be as bushy and full as that, but with the color remaing as I stated above.
Default accessory color(s)?: Gold
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color: Lavender and White
Hair/clothing edits (if any): See hair style reference image for mane and tail.  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

TheMadHatter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:24 pm
Edited Uncommon

.:Regular Soquili:. Keyblade Cosplay
Name of horse: Kolokytha
Owner: TheMadHatter
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Cryptic
Breed: Decisive Pumpkin
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): (for color see ref. images)
Eyes: Red
Hair color: Red/white candy striped
Hoof color: matching the color of her lower legs
Body Color: White base. Red candy stripes on her back legs
- Her hair should be long and messy
- I would like her to have a deer skull as a mask on her head with antlers (playing off the hand guard of the keyblade).
-anything else is entirely up to you
Reference Image(s): [x]
Default accessory color(s)?: none
Tag Frame color: colorist choice
Tag Feather color: colorists choice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:54 pm
Edited Uncommon

.:Cerynei Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: mer
Name of horse: Bai
Owner: cursedandwandering
Temper (one word for horse's personality): sly
Breed: spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): an albino Cerynei, so a white deer with bright red eyes. He should have long hair that sort of puddles around his feet and barbed wire around his front leg and neck.
Reference image(s): something like this & X
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: any
Tag frame color: any
Tag feather color: any
Hair/ clothing edits: mane and barbed wires around the front leg and neck  

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:55 pm
Edited Uncommon

Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Lynae
Owner: dolphingurl
Temper: Romantic
Breed: Spirited
Description:
Eye color: Aqua Blue
Hair color: Medium and Light Blues with silver highlights mixed in through out or vice versa. Colors like Aiyana’s but instead of half blue half silver it should be mostly blues with silvers mixed in (or vice versa).
Hair style: Long, loosely flowing, wavy hair with a few strands up and held in place by a blue/ silver butterfly hairpin in it at the top. A few loose strands by the face. Tail should be long, flowing, wavy hair as well, with one blue/silver butterfly clip at the top with a blue orchid tied next to it, or maybe a butterfly could be on the blue orchid.
Body: She is Aiyana’s younger sister so her body style should look similar to Aiyana’s body.
Hooves: Silver. The fur around the hooves should be a little longer and feathered, fading from white to light silver as it gets closer to the hooves.
Accessories: Silver butterfly necklace (see reference picture), blue/silver butterfly hairpin (see reference pics for ideas, I love the butterfly of the first pic and I like the pin/chain idea of the second pic for ideas), a variety of silver chain bracelets (possibly with one winding around one of the legs). A few blue orchids on the ground by her hooves (make sure not to make them look like she is stepping on them though).
Reference image(s): Aiyana Hairpin Hairpin2 Necklace bracelets Winding bracelet Orchids
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Silver and blue
Tag frame color: Silver
Tag feather color: Silvers and Blues
Hair edits: Long wavy mane and tail with a blue/silver hairpin at the top of the mane and a blue/silver butterfly and blue orchid at the top of the tail. Orchids placed on the ground, and possibly a few blue or silver butterflies fluttering around her.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:04 pm
EDITED UNCOMMON [Regular] SOQUILI
Colorist wanted: Mer. <3
Name of horse: Ajiana
Owner: ArashiX
Temper: Luminescent
Breed: Moonlight

Description:

+ Her pelt, overall, has a silvery luminescence to it. She should glow subtly, much as the moon does. This is one of the best examples I could find.
+ I'd like some sort of pattern or markings. However, I'm not sure "what" exactly. Something...to match, I'd think, the overall feel that she'll represent. Luminescence, moonlight, moonstones...I'd want to say ethereal~
+ Her eyes can either be blue, faintly glowing, or gold or silverish, also glowing. I've no clue what would look best.
+ An addition of longer, silky fetlocks would be a bonus. Slightly fluffy, somewhat long, but not completely covering her hooves...which should be either faint gold or silver, your choice.

Hair:
+ Her hair, from what I'd most like to say, is something akin to "spun gold". A very soft, full-moon-type gold, very luxurious, but with a wispy feel. It's not thin, though. But as I said, long, reaching the ground. The exact length is really up to you, as the colourist, as well as the 'style'. However, my preferences are either loose curls, waves, or straight-ish hair. The gold, shiny colour here seems to be an okay reference...but she's Moonlight-themed...so nothing too bright or showy.
+ Any little dangly-bits with crystals, custom feathers, whatever you wish, (ie: to cluster a small portion of her bangs or mane) would be lovely~ She should look dainty and feminine, but not overcrowded with jewels and baubles.
Tail:
+ Same colour as her mane, baubles [like the ones in her mane] are okay here, as well, and you can gather a bit near the base, like I did with this plushie.

Accessories:
+ Around her neck is a gold-chained necklace, very delicate looking. At the end, there's a blue moonstone gem, carved into a crystal, and circled around it is a piece of gold metal, like this ( just a reference, if it's made prettier, that'd be lovely. I can't draw xD ). Don't mind the fact it's got "tiger's eye" on it next to the jewel; it's being used for another custom from a different place, it's definitely the Blue Moonstone I'm wanting... <3 This is another possibility for the gem, but I do like the other for its faint brilliance. Here is a better example than my hand-drawn stuff. Delicate. It's...essentially, her "essence" encased and cradled by the strength of the metal [might be symbolic to plots! 8D] upon her neck. However, if you think of anything even more delicate and ethereal to use...well, that can be discussed! 8DD
+ At her feet is a fair-sized Crystal sphere that's been cut into a faceted globe--the Crystal itself is clear, however, obviously, like any diamond or crystal, there's colours within it as well. On the top is a small gold cap with a loop, and attached to said loop is a braided, thick golden-rope [much darker than her mane], with a tassel at the end.
+ [Optional/Additional] Where the Unicorn horns would normally sit [NO, she doesn't have one x3] a Blue/Rainbow Moonstone crystal, set in an unique/intricate gold piece of jewelry sits upon her forehead, her bangs parted. Her bangs should cover the non-visible eye, regardless of whether this optional piece stays or goes...I've seen other females with this look and I think it adds an air of mystery and almost vulnerability.

Reference image(s): Have been included in the description.
Tag frame color: Up to the colourist.
Tag background: Something night sky-ish, to better show off her pelt's 'glow'.
Tag feather color: Up to the colourist.

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

Fuzzy-Gumdrop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:07 pm
oh it was a good think i checked before i went to bed!!

Editted Regular
Name of horse: *still thinkin*
Owner: Lonewolf_eyes
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Distant
Body style: First off..I don't do well with describing XD;;
Thicker/wider body, like a gypsy vanner/workhorse with heavy feathered legs
Mane style: Mane falls in front of face, covering eyes. Neck part is cropped short and interuppted by a collar that sits high. 2 short braids with gold clasps. Blue with black tips
Tail style: Between medium/long length, blue with black tips. Braids with gold clasp, same as mane.
Wears a impala mask over his head, mostly covered by his mane. The tip of the nose and parts of the teeth can be seen. Skull has horns that stick up through his mane.
Wears a fancy halter, black with golden celtic designs. This fits over the skull. Reins connect from halter to saddle. Saddle is black, english style. Foot loops are golden, as are all clasps. Saddle..blanket? is blue. Another fancy part goes from the back of the saddle to under his tail.
Btw..im terrible at describing things..so onward to the ref. images!
Reference image(s):
User Image
Mane/collar style
Saddle design/ref

Default accessory color(s)?: Up to colorist
Tag frame color: blue/black
Tag feather color: blue/black
Hair/clothing edits: See References and Description  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:11 pm
Edited Rare
I am proxying for -[The Spoof]-

.:Uni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Cardier
Owner: -[The Spoof]-
Temper: Feisty
Breed: Queen of Hearts
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Base body Color: Black/dark gray
Markings:
- a thin line of ‘eye shadow’ above her eyes; maroon
- maroon ‘wisps’ on shoulder and hip; should somehow make hearts but not obviously
Jewelry:
- Gold necklace with a ruby heart for a pendant
- 4 or 5 gold bangles on the rear feet, thin
- super long, delicate gold chain with round rubies every 10 or so links, woven into her hair;
- the chain should reach from its place in her hair, drape over her body a few times, and then continue on to her tail
- a tiara/crown, gold, with rubies for jewels
- a hair clip securing her hair should be the same pattern as the tiara; see reference images
Hooves: shiny black, with gold on the edge as if she just stepped in gold dust.
- sort of long hair around hooves, then should be longer up the leg a bit at the back; maroon should start to show at the ends
Mane: Should be wavy, put up in a messy up-do (kind of a twist?), with lots of it falling down. A fine golden chain is woven into the up-do, and then weaves loosely through the rest of her hair. The chain has small ruby beads every few links.
Mane Colors: Dark gray with maroon streaks
Tail: normal uni tail, but hair at end should be longer and maroon with a few wisps of black at the start
Clothes:
- 'leg warmers'/sleeves on her fore legs, they should be maroon and go all the way to the ground with her hooves peaking out. Around the top, they will have a black ribbon that is cinching them on, and a heart will be on the bow.

Eye Color: bright/hot pink
Horn: Straight, with a little extra…twist to it
Horn Color: shiny black

Other: Would like a scepter kinda leaning at her feet. Ruby heart with gold 'tendrils' wrapped around it, connecting to a black...stick, with gold inlays in it. (Just a stick, probably would be about knee height on a soq, thin, most of it should be the staff; 1/6th of it should be the heart/top.) Design the staff part however you choose.

Reference Image(s):

Tiara/Clip
Another for clip
Hair

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult):
Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: None?
Tag frame color: Maroon, black, gold
Tag feather color: maroon/red and gold

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:22 pm
Edited Uncommon(Regular)

.Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Shawnie
Owner: darkelementaldemon
Temper: Caustic
Breed: OC (Lightning Prophet)
Description:
Body Color- Pale gold(like first reference image)
Eyes- Gold with crimson flecks
Hair/Tail Color- Silver with gold and crimson streaks
Markings- A black wing 'tattooed' above her hind leg OR above the front shoulder. Black and crimson glowy 'lightning' tribalish markings on her body, the exact detail and positioning up to the colorist, but maybe inspired by this?. The marking on the arm in the second reference image anywhere on the body.
Reference Image(s): 12 WIP of her by Kami, just cuz. It shows the hair and the wings~
Default accessory color(s)?: None, please~
Tag frame color: Gold/crimson
Tag feather color: Any combination of silver, gold, and crimson
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Hair Style- Like in the first reference image, rather short and messy/wispy. The bangs are long enough to cover the far eye. Her hair separates into two different parts at the base of the back of her neck and both fall halfway down the leg, each clasped by a metal cuff at the end.
Tail Style-The base is clasped by a metal cuff(the same as in the hair) and the tail itself is long and messy/wispy.
Clothing/Accessories- A white and gold cloak, inspired by the Enchanted Book, with a black/crimson raven wing marking(to match the markings on her body) on the back(exact location/detail of the marking)*. If possible, I'd like the cloak not to cover her body, rather clasping together in the front, covering part of her back, then falling 'behind' her(so the marking will technically be on the underside of the cloak). Metal cuffs that match the ones in her hair and tail on her front two legs. Thin metal chains strung around her neck, as well as through her tail and hair.

*-The coloration of the cloak can be changed if it doesn't fit, ie., a black cloak with gold and crimson markings instead of the white one.
If you want to add/take away/change any of the little details, or change up some of the bigger ones, that's fine with me ^^~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:25 pm
Edited Rare Slot

.:Wind Soquili:.
Name of horse: Perun
Owner: pippi18848
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Arrogant
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):
Eye Color: Bright Blue
Hair Color: Top of the mane and tail is dark purple but fades to light purple as it goes to the tips.
Full Body Color: Black
Body Details: Going half way up each leg are bright purple lightning bolts
A small bright purple lightning bolt coming off his eye.
Hooves are dark purple
Wings: Black with purple tips and some small purple lightning bolts
Reference image(s):
Default accessory color(s)?: Bright Purple
Tag frame color: Bright Purple
Tag feather color: Dark Purple
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Mane/Tail: Colorist will have free reign with the hair. I fail at describing things.
But I want him to have something that'll make him want to show off a great deal. He is quite vain and loves showing off.

Jewerly: Has a silver necklace with a purple lightning bolt pendant around his neck.  

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Jaylynn Star

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:37 pm
Edited Uncommon Slot

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:Mer
Name of horse: Gabriel
Owner: Jaylynn Star
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Watchful
Breed: ?
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): I want him based off another pet of mine. *points to reference pic* Just ignore his wings though and make his eyes red.
Reference image(s):Gabriel
Default accessory color(s)?: silver
Tag frame color: Match with pet
Tag feather color: Match with pet  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:39 pm

Name of horse: Tulgey Cat
Breed: Regular Soquili
Owner: Mindsend
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Mischievious
Breed: OC Cosplay
Reference image(s): Big refrence
Tulgey Cat in his usual Form
SS plushie I made myself

Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: See the greens of the vine in the refrences, and the Hoove colors
Tag frame color: Vine green
Tag feather color:
Small feather:
Fading between the two golds of his eyes,
Long feather:His stripes on white, as if the feather is transparent
Tag Background: I was going to make a unique one for him, but I suppose something foresty
Hair/clothing edits: Some vine wraps (Not actually part of his body but a decoration) on his shoulders like ribbons. Thick strands of hair look kinda done up to look simular to vines. Mane has cat like ear shape to them, and a few go over the cheeks . I dont know if there is a slew of premade expressions, but the default seems to be a cocky smile which is what I want anyway XD.

Backstory: (if interested, outline.)Tulgey is a Spritely and savvy fellow with a near constant smile, living out in the wooded, wild areas, feeling as if he is king of the territory he prowls. He thinks of himself as a ladies man, and can be rather charming when he so desires.

However, those who spend a long time with him start to realize something is.. Off.

The Jokester has a twisted, whicked side to him, and when things dont go his way, while the smile remains, he gets 'twitchy' and often times violent. Which often leads to him going off on his own, no longer welcome. Though, contrary creature that he is, he'll simply claim he was bored.

Price: 525k

_________
450k Adult stage only

+25k for minimal edits such as basic jewelery only
+50 for complicated colors. I never could find an example of what non-complex colors would be, so I'm just adding it just to be safe.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash