Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Company: The 10 Year Old Guild - CLOSED

Back to Guilds

Thanks for all the memories, everyone. 

Tags: Role Playing, Mercenary, Technomancy, Magic, We are the champions, deal with it 

Reply Black Company
Icedpeak Temple (Spring Time) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:50 am
She glanced at him as he patted the bed beside him, She smiled and shrugged as she gave up on pleasing people or what they thought of her. She pushed the door shut as she walked over to the bed and crawled into it and moved onto him, straddling him slightly. " You see i have this....Addiction...that i cant control....but i just cant find anyone to help me"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:53 am
He gulped.

"Sounds like you need a doctor, missy." He informed her matter-of-factly, placing his hands on her hips so that he could control the situation. He would relax as best he could given the situation.

It was a testament to his will to keep his eyes level with hers.  

o ReaverQueen o

Phantom

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:04 am
She glanced down at him and frown " doctors wont help my situation KB, apparently no one has tried too atleast..." She moves his hands further down, as she leans slightly down. " I need someone to help me release my addiction.."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:06 am
KB squeezed, testing.

o___o;

"I... see."  

o ReaverQueen o

Phantom

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:12 am
She loosened the rope of her robe to let it open on its own, " enough of the bullshit, I have a addiction that needs to get taken care of frequently... want the job or not?" She pushed down on his chest to pin him to the pillows.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:13 am
"As long as I have paid vacations and coffee breaks!"

Oh boy, what had he gotten himself into this time.  

o ReaverQueen o

Phantom

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:16 am
" might as well make you do something useful around here....you can consider this as payment for rent" She smirked slightly, as this was easier then she thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:19 am
"Kay."

FTB.  

o ReaverQueen o

Phantom

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:22 am
(Sai gets laid, happy ending =) )  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:24 am
KB love you long time. Happy ending yeeee-ah~  

o ReaverQueen o

Phantom

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:26 am
(Bowchcikabowwow)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:59 pm
She wakes up to stare at a ceiling that wasnt hers, to only glance to the side to realize she fell asleep in his room. She sighed slightly as she just slipped out bed with a casual yawn and hand brush through her hair. She glanced around looking for her robe but didnt find it in the mess of pillows and bed. She shrugged and just walked out of Kb's room Naked and headed towards hers.  

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:43 am
Not having alot to do in her temple as all it was completed and most of her minions were eliminated, the place was mostly quiet. She walked down the hallways with her nose in a book and humming a soft tune.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:47 pm
The tapping of her claw like fingers of her left hand echoed around her as she gazed out onto the open territory that her temple stood upon. Its been a couple of years already since it has been built and she has lived in solitude, away from the interaction of the inhabitants of the BC. Years Since She has seen his face, or felt his lips, his skin, or the warmth of his arms around her. Her love for Him will never Die, but with each passing day of being alone it builds a layer of Stone around her heart, making it colder.

Her mind flushes through thoughts of reasons and faded memories, never being still. Each time the memory of the day Xol oathed to Kill her off, only makes her Blood boil as she wasnt part of his war, but now became a target. She would glance at her shoulder as the skin of the scar from that day would burn bring back those memories. She will face him again, only time will tell when their paths will cross.

She glanced dont at her claw like fingers of her gauntlet as she curled them into a fist, she had to Find T first, unless D had gotten to him first. Releasing her fingers she placed them on the rail of the balcony as her Blue eyes shimmered with thoughts once again.

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

B i n a R a b b i t

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:17 am
A small figure begins to stir along the path.

Journeying far from the plains, a young boy, Kaiden, walks steadily toward the icy walls of this tower, this home of whomever he may try to befriend.

A few years earlier, there was an argument amongst his mother, and Eva.

Something along the lines of her reaching a state of adolescent behavior. It happened so quicky. Eva just ran at Kobei, a knife in one hand, and as Kobei tried to dismiss her, amd turn away, the knife plunged into her back, just below her neck.

The blood ran, and wouldn't stop. Kaiden was 13 now, a lot more wiser than he was at such a young age. Still experiencing his growing pains of youth, it didn't stop him from what he needed.

He couldn't bear the thought of not living alone in the world. He needed his mother. He needed guidance.

Who even knows where dad is...

Black Company

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces