Reply ~Temp Closed Rooms~
rook's cabin(read first post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmcconnell95

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:50 pm
"i'll look forward to it"was all rook said and went to get zing but locked the door and windows befor leaving since he would probely be gone for at least a day or so.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:31 pm
rook walked into his house,zing was somewhere in town doing god knows what.rook went over to his closet and ulled out a large box,once it was on his back he went out side.the item would be heavy after a while so rook transformed and flew it toward the bar.  

cmcconnell95

cmcconnell95

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:58 pm
zing walked up and went in,he gathered up all his belongings in a few boxes and left a note on the table to tell rook that he was no going to live in a burrow he dug and that that would be his permanent home.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:08 pm
a woman hurridly ran to the door and set down a basket with a baby and a note in it."dear lord please take care of my child"she prayed and then left as sudenly as she had came after covering the baby with a light blue blanket.  

cmcconnell95

cmcconnell95

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:13 pm
rook walked into the clearing and toward his house when he noticed that something was next to the door.he peered down,he was in human form so he could move easily.then he saw it,a baby boy.but this wasnt the only thing that caught his eye,on the boy's sholder was a flame emblem.this meant he was a dragon that maintained human form until taught transformation.'oh dear"rook said picking up the child and the basket going in side ,only stopping to read zing's note.the note in the basket only said alan"well i suppose that shall be your name"he said to the sleeping child.roo went up stairs and laid the child down on his bed.rook shook his head thinking about what in the world was he gonna do with a kid.the answer,raise him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:34 pm
rook and alan walked around the back of the cabin to where a sand pine was growing.sitting down rook concenrtated on the water in the branches,slowly opening the tree up so decoration would be eaisier.once this was done rook cut down the tree and carried it in.after setting it up in the main room he pulled out the endless mount of decorations.

after hours of hanging ornaments,lights,and holy.not to mention the nativivty scene rook was done and examined his work"not bad for me alone"he said to himself,when his famaliy was still alive the place would look more like a winter wonder land.
rook made some hot chocolate for him and alan and sat to drink.  

cmcconnell95

cmcconnell95

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:02 pm
after a while rook went to use he bathreeom and came back to find a full grown alan.
"hey dad" was all he said upon seeing rook
"i thought i was safe for another month"rook said thinking about what will happen now "dont worry dad i wont cause trouble,hey lets go around town"was what he said as he headed out.feeling compeled to follow rook did so.  
~Temp Closed Rooms~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff