Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ravinhill City files: A day not forgotten (Anthro RP)

Back to Guilds

What if you found yourself mixed with an animal breed? Would you save your city or try to take it over? 

Tags: manimal, anthro, humans, animals 

Reply The Ravinhill City files: A day not forgotten (Anthro RP)
The Ravinhill City files: book one Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:13 am
Jeremy snorted in laughter. "I guess Toby's got one thing in common with bat's." he showed the front cover to Brittney who couldn't help but roll her eyes at the scantaly clad woman on the front page of the playboy magazine he was browsing in.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:20 am
Seeing the actual thing just had her go back to putting books away, doing something to get the idea out of her head, but Jeremy couldnt resist the urge to laugh at it since of all things Toby tried not doing as both a guy and a bat, there were a couple the two easily waas not easy habits to get rid of too soon or hide. On the bright side he wasnt so serious anymore about the so called 'book' that was destroyed, but gave second thought to laugh about each time he could be as others say 'reading'.
"I guesss thats one thing that even the most discreet of people cant always hide to show that they have sssomething to hide from other people. A natural thing for most guys, but still funny he got that mad over those things."  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:24 pm
Brittney paused for moment and then sighed. "Can you think of any reaso. Why he's so upset?"
Jeremy shrugged before she answered." Jeremy! Look at him! Can he even really have a life with normal woman?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:56 pm
His laughing about it changed fast as he looked to see Brittney had a serious look on her face and wasn't talking anymore, the truth of it all was clear when she caught a glance of him and his structure in her mind of him upset. If it wasn't just the people in the city that would fear him so much for now, wouldn't that be the same thing when it came to being with a woman as well? So many factors were not in his favor from how he brought fear to many as even his innocent face would look menacing when his eyes would glow from the slight lighting along to add on of how his image alone would scare many even if he didnt mean to scare anyone....that is just something he has to live with till a trust is ever going to be made to those who might see him eye to eye in the darkness of night.

As funny as it sound like Jeremy went to thinking about that too at the fact not all people were going to accept Toby for the way he looked now, and most likely it would never happen or just be near difficult to gain.
"I may not be an expert on romance or even know how to do it right, but in a way with his case I see a scene from reading 'Beauty and the Beast', of the beast in sheer solitary isolation at the fact no one will ever love him before the spell could be broken. Even though Toby isnt in a spell but sometimes he thinks he's cursed from how he talks about it or someone else does but I can tell it must hurt for him, since this isnt a fairy tale and a maiden will linger into the manor and see him through the appearance he must live with now."

She thought about seeing Toby in the place of the beast merely looking down head in shame to his image and felt sad, mainly at the fact it was something true and to mock something he was hiding wasn't making it any better, but to just drop the subject. Jeremy didnt snicker anymore and took the advice of leaving it be in case it would cause more damage than it needed to be inflicted.
"Might as well jussst not talk about it anymore ssssince you put it in that matter of using literature to prove a point. I forgot it might not be sso easy for Toby to have that in his life with how thingss are these days."  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:30 pm
"Then how does Sssam come into this?" He questioned before he answered his own question by looking up at Brittney and smiled. His cheeks turning a little red.
Brittney smiled. "You figured it out didn't you. He won't admit it though and neither will Sam. We all know it we just don't talk about it. Do you remember when They were having a private moment a day or two ago after you bit Toby?"
Jeremy skuffed the floor but remained quiet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:07 pm
Though nothing was said through the mouth the signs were there from those who had a thought it was happening, something like this was a secret thing for the time being till the two actually figure out two and two together. It was better that way anyways because where would the fun be of knowing something about your friends and they had no clue about it, that was till in time it just happens and to say about it later would be humorous to talk about. Although Brittney was going on with the theme setting from a book, it was still in her nature to find out 'data' about just about anything and anyone to choose from letting people know about or keep it quiet till a time came. Looking at Jeremy she could tell he thought about that day how it was funny for him but not so much to Toby before he took off from the shock of getting knew piercing, but as things goes it happened and past was past.

"Dont let it bother you at all, on the bright side he wasn't too angry about the whole thing, and I heared that Sam had gave him a little confidence that the new piercing wasn't too bad but a change up to style. I wasn't there to see it first hand but to hear from lingering voices that it was you that did that had me thinking, you definatly have the spike to raise that bar and go for the strike.
Not too bad from that and seeing first hand, besides that I think it makes things intreresting to know something that the key two dont know about, like girls knowing gossip at school of cute couples brewing, and I bet they might be doing the same about how you seem fond of me and try to keep it quiet who knows in this place. There might be many things happening around and just hushed. Everyone else may know things, you know things, even I know things that others dont know or figured out."  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:47 pm
"That's what everyone knows but still, that's the thing. I'm not sure if I want to know your feelings though." Jeremy scuffed the carpet and didn't look up.
Brittney looked down from the ladder after putting her book away.
"Are you sure you don't want to know my answer?"
"Well yes and no." He remarked turning a light shade of red again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:26 pm
She knew right from his body language that something was up, but on the other hand it was a point to think about even if it seemed a little silly to think about. True that Jeremy wanted to know her feelings but at the same time it could make things harder, one was the fact it could either open up new and hidden affections or feelings or even bring up bad memories of the past that would only hurt more than soothe in conclusion. Not hearing anything coming from him, Brittney put the book back and slid upside down to Jeremy's face level, as he looked up to back peddle from the sudden spook.

"You're sstarting to like scaring people like that arnt you?" he asked as she smirked about his sudden eye contact.
At first Brittney didnt know what to say as a response since she was probably thinking the same thing he was right now. She too never had anyone that actually liked her, and most boys would treat her like the silent nerd hiding in books, making her marked as almost impossible. For Jeremy's case it was close to being the same, only more of the wallflower identity of not being noticed when it just happened and not a choice. Since the words didn't want to come out Britt just got quiet for a minute.

"Maybe you're not sure because its like looking in a mirror, as well as your dont want to harm. Just like how I have trust issues, especially when hearing it coming from Aaron's mouth, I almost thought it was true till knowing better."  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:30 pm
"He got you too huh. I thought I wasss the only one he talked into this but I guesss not." Jeremy held his hands up in front of his face and stared into his scaled hands clearly looking at nothing but memories.
Brittney lightly tapped him which arose him from his thoughts. She had a curious look on her face and was about to ask what he meant when quickly muttered his answer.
"Aaron talked Erik and myself into being test subjects for his new project. This is what I get for letting him talk me into it. Another reason why I don't talk to people that often anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:00 am
Just hearing that was enough to make things open up that this entire so called 'project' has done much more damage then just the incident at the school, but for Aaron to be bold enough to talk some people into doing something that would change their lives forever, let alone almost killing them if it had went wrong. Then again it would make anyone not want to speak after they would be changed into something, but for Brittney it was upsetting to hear more pain from another.

"On the bright side you did manage to run from the abuse and find refuge in a caring setting, yeah I have to admit that there isnt anything that could make you who you were before but at least have a better chance to make things as much better as possible. He did say some things to me that I almost wanted to believe everything, but knew it wasn't right."

Brittney took his hands in hers gently to be able to see his slightly confused look. It wasn't a clear assurance but the last thing she wanted Jeremy to do was beat himself up over a mistake of gaining the trust from the wrong sort of person.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:45 am
Jeremy hesitated for moment before he finally embraced her with a tight hug. He kissed the top of her head before responding.
"What's done is done. I can't change what happened in the past but by God, can I chance the future. Brittney, your the reason why I chose to fight.Your the reason why I finally said enough. And yes, there's more than just liking you but I figured I would keep that quiet so I don't get hurt again. So much for that." He laughed now in a lot better mood than he was earlier.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:47 am
Right there from seeing the smile was all that was needed for her to know things were a little better,even though it wasn't going to be too much of an effect but it was a start. To actually be able to get back up and dust off the dirt and keep an open mind to what was going to be in front of him for now on. Then again it was better to be laughing instead of in fear of almost being turned into a belt for something that went wrong and to add of almost being thrown in front of the bus, but that all changed as soon as a screech echoed from outside with a mixed of choice words.

Jeremy and Britt looked through the library bay window to watch the whole thing coming into play as Toby finally got his talons on the hidden Marcel. It was the wrong place to try and hide as Toby's sharp hearing was able to find him easily up in the pillars in the attic, which was one of two things being as idiotic to try and hide when he can easily hear, and two of being that bold to hide in his territory...not the most wise of choices. Marcel tried his best to run up a tree but Toby was right on his tail, and was able to use his talons as an advantage to glide up the trunk and catch his 'prey' that was squirming to flee before Toby jumped back down with a smile on his face. Instead of going for the kill Marcel looked down to be hit by a powerful stream of water almost knocking him out of the tree, as he was getting a taste of his own medicine hanging on a branch.
The two of them looked at each other at the boys and simply laughed out loud watching Marcel pleading for the drenching to stop.

"Guesss he isss getting what he had coming, jusst how karma knowsss how to play."  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:36 pm
"Oops! I didn't see you there!" Tobias shouted as he shut the water off leaveing Marcel to cling to the branch that he was slipping on.
"I get it! I'm sorry! Help me down!" He pleaded looking back to the branch he was slipping off.
"Sure! If you want!" He grinned as the sunlight glinted off his fangs. He hit the nozzle on hard as the pressure built enough force to knock his intended pray out of the tree.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:11 pm
Marcel didn't even see it coming as he went down in a thud on the ground, drenched to the bone as if he was just under a waterfall. The look he gave really showed he wasn't too happy with him, however on the other hand he did deserve it for destroying Toby's book and giving him a good drenching.

"I get it and know, hope were just about even now that it was me that got soaked." he said slipping on his own soaked jeans.
Toby was just all smiles and laughs as Marcel shook a few times as if he was a drenched cat trying to dry off its fur. Muttering some choice words Toby just spun the nozzle in his hand as he had some pride to what he did of actually getting even in a way that his anger was thinking about earlier only it was too good of karma to pass up. Before he knew it Marcel was out of sight, most likely getting away if there was more to just being knocked from a tree with the same trick he gave on Toby.

"You got this time batman were even! But just you watch your back when I come by with something even your hearing wont save you on."
Toby just rolled his eyes at the insults even hearing the one name he tolerated with, but in his mind Marcel was doing nothing but mouthing out steam because of the fact he had got into a good spraying of his own from fair payback.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:36 pm
"Keep it up Marcel! It won't get you very far." Tobias huffed as he turned the water off. Continuing to ignore his friend's rants, he carefully coiled up the hose and put it away.
Jeremy shook his head in amusement before turning back to Brittney.
"I guess we ssaw how that turned out." He muttered while resting his chin on Brittney's head while she continued to watch Tobias until he looked up at her with his slit eyes.  
The Ravinhill City files: A day not forgotten (Anthro RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games