Welcome to Gaia! ::

~In His World~ A Sonic Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild for Sonic Fans and Sonic Roleplayers. 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Hedgehog, Role, Play 

Reply ◊Alternate Timeline/Mixed RPs◊
Darkness saga Ch.3 'Darkness reborn' O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doom55555

Invisible Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:59 pm
As Damage was running he felt the darkness grow he then stops and grabs his head. "NO!" Dark energy started to surround him. "I....WON'T....PAIN!!!" Domain felt the dark energy grow and he knew that everything was about to go to hell. "DAMAGE GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!!" Damage could feel the pain but as he started to feel the pain of his past he remembered what Domage once said. "....NO!!! DARKNESS CAN'T EXIST WITH OUT THE LIGHT!!!!" Damage then changes into his angel form It seemed to be keeping the Darkness out of him. "Let's go." Damage looked and could see the hideout form here. Domain grins and says "Lets show them what Light and Dark can do together." Domain then changed into his Crystalline Demon form.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:06 pm
"Good that your alright Damage. Still we just have to end this and that we'll get back at them for killing Weirdo. As well as getting Carrie back." Aile kept up with Damage as she went into her chaos form.

"This is going to be good since I want to get payback at that damn snake for hurting me." Vashira grinned as she was now in her full demon form.

"Damn the sooner we end this the better since it's hard to deal with the energy I'm feeling." Kasumi was making sure to not fall behind.  

MirageXX
Crew

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:15 pm
"Merciful jesus......." Blaze said hoarsely, stepping back in horror.
"Ah s**t. We just lost Kelico guys......." Silver said, his tone panicked.
"Uh oh, the light wolf's a threat now...." Elvora snarled while drawing her dagger.
"I guess that means time is running out...." Seraphim said.
~ ~ ~
Carrie's eyes widened in horror at Wave's form and she could feel her feet quaking in their souls. He was right though, she didn't have much time left which also meant that she was going to die...
But what about the children? What will happen to them?
Carrie could slowly feel herself grow sick while at the same time she felt uneasy. She needed to protect her children. No matter if it cost her own life.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:44 pm
Kelico the wolf was now one with the darkness, the once wolf of light, the once warrior of light is now corrupted by the very darkness he set out to destroy. Kelico was no longer Kelico; he was no controlled by the darkness. As he was he looked at the ones he once called his friends with much malice and anger within him. Feeling all sorts of feelings well up inside of him he looked to them and smiled. “Oh how I have been waiting to do this!” He raised his sword and slashed at Silver. “You! You always pull Blaze away! We are never together because you and Carrie always have something to pull her away from me! I shall give you pain I feel whenever you take her away!!”

In the looming darkness above the cave, the energy and darkness it was expelling was getting so great that anything within the area soon become crazy and began to think of revenge and anger. The power was growing, and with nothing to keep it in check, it’s power will soon cover the world, like it had done so before in the eternal night.

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Tytun

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:40 pm
With the amount of energy the darkness was forcing upon the world, Wave seemed oblivious to the dark influence going around. Instead, he approached Carrie's cage and knelt down in front of her, his wings wrapping around his body like a cape.

"You should pray to whomever it is you wish to be heard from..." he stated with a serious tone. Standing back up, he looked to the two guards, he then said, "Let's move her to a more appropriate room... Her friends should be here soon. We wouldn't want them to miss out on the upcoming event..."

Turning around, he gave Void a single look before he walked off into the hallway. He supposed that it wouldn't matter if the guards listened to him or not, but he had his own preparation for the coming 'heroes'...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:13 pm
Damage and Domain looked at the entrance to the hide out. They both looked at each other and nod. "Lets knock on there door Domain." "There going to wish they never messed with are home." Damage and Domain both had energy build up in there hands. "DARK HOLY BLAST!!!" They both shot and there attacks combined into one heading for the hideout.  

Doom55555

Invisible Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100

MirageXX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:23 pm
"Good that you guys are busting down the door." Aile grinned as he hands were covered in her flames.

"Payback time is coming soon which is good for me." Vashira smiled.

"Well the sooner we end this the better since I just want thing to back to normal or at least close to that." Kasumi sighed  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:47 pm
Carrie felt herself fall to her knees. Time was really running out for her wasn't it? If only....if only there was a way for her to get out of here. But she was weaponless and she was defenseless. There was nothing much she could do.
~ ~ ~
Silver gave a shout as he jumped back from Kelico's blade, soon taking out his own sword.
"What in hell's name are you talking about?!" he exclaimed. "You never minded when Carrie and I had to speak with her! What has gotten into you?!"
"Silver, he's lost to the darkness. We need to get out of here!" Elvora snapped.
"Things are really getting bad aren't they?" Seraphim sighed.
Blaze was speechless, and she could feel herself fall back as she fainted. The pressure was just too much.

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:46 pm
Kelico knotted his eyebrows together as if this was hurting him, but he still glared at the silver hedgehog. “You know what I mean; you and Carrie always drag Blaze with you with your problems, problems that do not involve her! You just wish to take her away from me!” This was showing Kelico bitterness, anger and resentment that he has been bottling up for quite some time. Taking a step forward the hedgehog he brought his sword up and was going to bring it down when a blast exploded on his back, his eyes rolled inside his head and he fell forward. Behind him the Brown fox Mendo held up a silver plasma gun, it was aimed to where Kelico was just standing.

When the doors of the base had been broken down a few large dark creatures stood in front of the hero’s that had left the others behind. But in Carrie’s chamber the coyote came in and beckoned them all to gather around him. “We must go the final preparation is upon us and we must move, I will take us all there now, you two!” Pointing his thin hairy finger at the two dark creatures. “Move the girl to the shrine; we still have need of her.” The two dark creatures placed one hand on each end of her containment bubble, and began to move it as if it was nothing but air, with her still inside not being affected by the movement of the bubble. The coyote looking at Wave and Void chuckled a bit. “And you two just be ready, we move now.” He held his hand out and opened a dark portal, through it he went through along with Carrie and the two dark creatures. The portal closed somewhat enough for just Wave and void.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:05 pm
Damage and Domain look at the large dark creatures. "Hmmm I thought there would be more of them." Damage nods and says "I'm a bit disappointed in D.W's defenses. I mean you got in no problem it's like he's just asking to be attacked. At least you had the works. Force Field, Dark Army, Lasers, maze like castle, and traps every where in the base." Domain nods and says "Indeed some people don't know how to get or make a good base." Damage and Domain then both jumped at the dark creatures energy appearing in there hand then punching them in the face. "Well at least it makes are job easier unless the others that we left behind are dealing with one of are own who went all dark on them." "Damage that is just stupid."  

Doom55555

Invisible Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100

MirageXX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:32 pm
"Besides before we do anything we have to save Carrie before we take care of D.W. Plus that I'm going to make sure that this is put to an end for good and not have anyone be killed." Aile caught up to Damage and Domain. Also had her lance in hand.

"Well I find it sad that we got in with no problem but for now we have something to take care of right now. Plus that I want things to be the way they were with us messing with the hero's for fun." Vashira also caught up to them but was in her full demon form.

"The sooner we find Carrie and save her the better. That way we can have are team back and make sure that she is fine as well. Also that I will make D.W. play for everything that has been happening." Kasumi was trying to get a lock on Carrie's energy.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 2:12 pm
Stopping at the moment when he had felt the coyote's energy had surfaced, Wave turned and, seeing the beckoning, walked over to him. Hearing what the male had to say, he then watched as the creatures took Carrie away, into the dark portal. As the portal closed to a certain height, Wave looked over to Void and nodded forward, wishing for him to go first. As this happened, he turned his gaze toward the direction he felt the heroes' energies, before walking in after the creature.  

Tytun

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:51 pm
Carrie could feel her heart stop for a minute as the guards started taking her away. If her friends were here......
"Silver!" she screamed.
~ ~ ~
"Right. Uh....hang on a second here. Where did everyone head off to?" Elvora said with a snarl. "It's just us."
"Thanks Mendo....Damn. I never thought that Kelico would turn that fast..." Silver said.
Blaze just gawked at the whole sight on what just happened. She then turned away from the sight.
"Seems like a sore spot to her Silver ol' chap." Seraphim said.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:45 pm
AgentRhodeIsland
Carrie could feel her heart stop for a minute as the guards started taking her away. If her friends were here......
"Silver!" she screamed.
~ ~ ~
"Right. So what's the game plan boss?" Elvora said with a scoff.
"Thanks Mendo....Damn. I never thought that Kelico would turn that fast..." Silver said.
Blaze just gawked at the whole sight on what just happened. She then turned to pay attention to what Aile had to say.
"Seems like a sore spot to her Silver ol' chap." Seraphim said.

((Aile, and damage, domain, and kasumi left the others behind))  

mega fire13
Crew

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:05 pm
((******** hell. Hold on a second here....I'm completely and utterly lost on that half....))  
◊Alternate Timeline/Mixed RPs◊

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games