Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hot lin78

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:39 pm
Hi. I'm Hot lin78. I'm a Christian and I'm interested in what's happening in this thread.

Hot lin78  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:43 am
Hi peoples... My name is girliegrl3 but my real name is Sydney! I like hanging out with my friends in theater class, eating pickles, and playing on gaia and myspace! I am proud with what i have done with MOST of my life! As far as my relationship with God... sot so proud. I was saved at the age of 7. since i was 11 my family stopped going 2 church. cry i stopped praying and reading the bible. Recently my weakness has been Sin! crying Now i am in my teen years and i want to get on the right track and get right with god again! stare smile biggrin  

Barney in Discuise

Zukato Nokuchiku

Big Bro

14,375 Points
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:17 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:43 pm
Hey! I'm Max or Kristy, whichever you want to call me. I love the Lord and have been a born-again Christian for about six years now. I'm sixteen. I've gone on two missions trips to a camp in Canada and hope to do lots more in the future!  

Maxccgirl1992

Albino Succubus

Big Wolf

7,000 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:16 am

Name: Taylor
Eye Color: Blue grey
Hair Color: Red
Heritage: Irish/Cherokee
Bible Verse: 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."
Book: Cirque du Freak series, Harry Potter series, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Music: Punk rock, Metal, Rock, Pop, Mainly everything... Those are my favorites though.
Food: Chinese, Mexican, My grandparents delicious pizza heart
Likes: God, Anime, Gaming, Reading, MUSIC, Horror stuff, Learning about other religions/culture, Romance & TRUE LOVE, Animals, Nature, Drawing
Strengths: Gives good advise, Understanding, Loyal, Open-minded, Easygoing
Weaknesses: Trusts not-so-easily, Opinionated at times, Depressed easily, Takes things personally, Can't say 'no', Sin
Religion: Christian

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:50 am
Name: Brown-Eyed Brat
Eye Color: dark brown
Hair Color: Brown
Skin Color: uhh.....brown?
Height: 5 Foot!

Likes: God, music, hanging out with my friends, txting,monkeys, Ryan Sheckler, and being lazy
Dislikes: Work
Favorite Color: Purple,Red,and Blue
Favorite Food: Tacos!!!!!!!
Least Favorite Food: Pickles
Strengths: Making new friends, adjusting to new situations, making other people laugh, getting out of trouble, and being a leader!
Weaknesses: Getting easily upset and loosing my temper for sure.

I've been a christian for as long as I can remember, and I love it heart . Sure it's hard sometimes but God never gives you anything harder than you can bear! 4laugh  

Jenny Tylee Brooks

The Committee Staff Werewolf

2,800 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Team Jacob 100

ImmortalWerewolfFree

6,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:54 am
Hello, my name is Oxico, Noel in real life. I am 15 years old and a Pentecostal believer. I am highly interested in conversing with fellow brothers and sisters in Christ over theological and philosophical questions.

My life has been ups and downs spiritually, and I hope that staying around fellow believers will help me stay on the straight and narrow.

"...for all have sinned and fall short of the Glory of God..." Romans 3:23
"...wages of sin is death..." Romans 6:23
Doesn't that mean we all deserve to die? But, if we read on...
"...and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus."
"...but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:16 am
Hello! I'm not an official member yet. Just thought I'd say hi. I used to be a part of this guild a while back, on my old account. I notice that my post is still on the first page. I was Cuore di un Phoenix. As you can see, my real name is Amanda, but I prefer and have been going by Amy for a while now. (both mean the same thing. hehe)

I've been undergoing a lot of changes these past few years. Good and bad. But I do believe that God has a plan for me. I know there's a reason things in life happen. Things go bad sometimes, but God makes sure something good comes out of it in the end. smile

If there's anything you want to know about me, feel free to ask! You can come to me with anything.  

noushuddup

Shameless Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Fairytale Endings

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:01 am
Hey everyone, my name is Brittney. And I am not an official member, but I would like to visit around the guild. I before thought of myself as an atheist, but I am more increasingly becoming interested in maybe looking more into Christianity. I was raised Lutheran, and I am becoming more interested in maybe coming back to it, as is my boyfriend, who used to also call himself an atheist. He wants me to do as much research as I can before I make a sure decision.
I hope everyone here welcomes me, and tries to be patient with me, as I am not sure yet of a decision and just want more information and some opinions of Christians out there.
Thank you much. =) User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:19 pm
hi my name is lasharon johnson  

underlardlila

1,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Jade J Frost

6,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:38 am
I'M JADE & I'M 14. EVENTHOUGH I'M NOT YET A MEMBER OF THIS GUILD, I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE GOD BECAUSE HE CHANGED MY LIFE & HE SENT US HERE FOR A PURPOSE. P.S. I'M FROM MALAYSIA.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:06 am
I think I posted in here, but I'm not sure...

Hello! I'm Zechero (AKA Zechero, Kyle, or Kai in accordance with my Japanese name Kairu). I've been a Christian (Protestant Anabaptist Mennonite Brethren) for most of my waking life. My interests are the Trinity, family, writing, music, videogames, anime, Japan, and certain parts of humanity's history. I dislike religious jokes rather fiercely.  

Zytharros

Friendly Seeker

NinjaPandah

5,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:44 am
Hey I am NinjaPandah! I am from America, and God has really helped me through my life, and i am glad to be part of this guild! 3nodding  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff