Welcome to Gaia! ::

//e.x.t.r.a.s.e.n.s.o.r.y //g.u.i.l.d

Back to Guilds

Tags: Roleplay, Breedables, Pokemon 

Reply Archive
[ORP] Clockwork Wastelands: End p 79 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Zakiax rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:08 pm
Phrixus found the right time to strike and did so, this time giving the eletrike another flamethrower attack. Phrixus was hit once more with an electrical attack from the electric pokemon but shook it off and began to stalk the Eletrike looking for another opening.

Phrixus' HP: 11
Electrike's HP: 4  
Nanashi Kage Enjeru rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Alastyn saw the Electrike stagger, and darted in to hit it again. The Electrike got it a small n**, but Alastyn connected a solid kick.

Alastyn: 2
Electrike: 0  

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

GriffinFire

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:01 am
User Image
Eros froze as he caught sight of the strange Electrike. "Stay back, Miss Vana!" The boy tugged his friend by the arm, perhaps hanging back behind her a bit more than was gentlemanly. "I think the others have battled it down, but it might still lash out." He peered forward, not moving his feet an inch closer, to look at the creature. "How strange. I'm sure Pokémon alone couldn't have made those contraptions."

Dido tensed up, but the Electrike seemed to no longer be an immediate threat. The Skitty remained at her post on Eros's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:40 am

User Image

The Electrike wasn't their only company. As the aggressive pokemon fell, it's companion, a Shinx, bounded forward.

"Humans... why are you here?" It spoke in your mind. If you had heard the voice earlier, it was familiar to you, though the pokemon speaking was obviously not the same one.

"Have you been sent by the Celebi? The Celebi promised that you were to help. The pokemon are not well. There are too many of them to contain now. They have spread far too wide to stop. But you, you are from the past, where it might still be possible to contain. The agitation must be cured before it spreads. You must find the source and destroy it. You have found the cure, have you not?"

Pandaphilic
Vice Captain

Intellectual Powerhouse

shadica

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:50 am
GriffinFire

Vana stuck as close to Eros as she could without makeing it seem weird or awkward. The blood and scratch marks were scary enough but she let out a shriek at the mechanical monstrosity that attacked them, She was glad that the others had manged to Quickly subdue it. "Oh no! There is another one!" She cried before hearing it talk into her head. "I I guess it know the celebi." She said softly feeling a bit calmer. Although the urge to cry was not entirely gone. "Your right, I wouldn't think that a pokemon would be able to make itself a new limb." she commented to Eros.

Keahi fluffed himself up in an attempt to look more intimidating in case anything tried to hurt vana, but he just looked like giant orange ball of fluff instead.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:53 am
Interaction: Shinx (it's so cuuuuuuute!)

Michelle gathered Remy up as the other's defeated the Electrike. She pet him while checking the damage he had gotten from the two attacks he made. "You did a good job Remy, just next time wait until I say so to charge in ok?" She said and kissed his forehead, making the Meowth purr.

When the Electrike went down and another pokemon showed up she tightened her grip on Remy to make sure he didn't jump in to attack just yet. The teen blinked when the Shinx somehow spoke in her head, surprised since it wasn't a psychic pokemon. "Well some of us did meet the Celebi so I believe we were sent by it. Do you know what caused this in the first place?" She asked.  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

mewrose
Crew

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:04 pm
When a second pokemon jumped out, Anise flinched back. She feared another battle, and Oki was too injured to continue fighting. But to her surprise, it spoke instead. This was not the first time she'd heard a pokemon speak. In fact, Oki had done that himself, back in that odd dreamlike mansion formed by a lonely Jirachi. But she doubted she'd ever get used to it.

The Shinx's words gave her pause, though. How did it know they were from the past? Celebi must have told it, she supposed. And had they found the cure? "We may have found the cure, if that's what's in the glass bottle," she said tentatively. "But we haven't had a chance to examine it's contents. We don't even know what the cause is, much less how the cure can be used to prevent it." Or how to get back, unless Celebi appeared to transport them back. For that matter, why couldn't Celebi have gathered the cure and solved the problem itself?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:10 pm
The voice was not familiar to Cai. In all of hs experience he had never encountered a psychic pokemon willing to speak with him. That it confirmed their presence in the future and the celebi's existance onky fueled Cai's ire. If that prissy little brat said anything to him Cai might break something.

How dare these pokemon kidnap them for their oen means! If they could time travel and talk to humans why the hell did they need them to administer the cure? Couldn't they do it themselves. Or better yet just tell whomever is to blame to just stop before it even starts. Or just kill him. That was always a permanent solution after all.  

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500

Pandaphilic
Vice Captain

Intellectual Powerhouse

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:18 pm
Natsuko-neko
"Well some of us did meet the Celebi so I believe we were sent by it. Do you know what caused this in the first place?" She asked.

User Image

The Shinx bowed it's head. It looked solemn. "My human companion... I... We..." It indicated towards the Electrike. "were his protectors when the agitation reached a breaking point. It begun as a way for him to survive, but then one day, he noticed a change. He had taken a liking to the anomaly, keeping it as a pet instead of food. But then, the anomalies changed in behavior. They were aggressive, but by now, there were too many of them. He would not kill them, and instead chose to study them and to find a cure. I know only what he has told me, though was never able to speak to him. I'm only speaking to you now because I have borrowed the Celebi's voice."

(( MAGIC~~~~~ ))

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:20 pm
Shinx. A talking Shinx. Magnolia couldn't believe her ears. Her eyes widened in awe; first talk of the legendary, Celebi, (that would turn her legs to jelly if she had the honor of seeing) and now a Pokemon communicating telepathically with the group. She wanted to ask questions, but for the sake of the moment, kept her mouth shut. The Pokemon seemed to have a lot to say and spouting random thoughts would only length their ability to go home.

Of course, Rho was pretty much done with everything about now. He just wanted to go home.  

radish

Crew

Regal Himedere

mewrose
Crew

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:29 pm
"The anomolies?" Anise was trying to figure out what was happened, and thought aloud as she tried to piece things together. "You mean the pokemon he was breeding for food, that mutated?" Wait, if he had two pokemon as companions, why couldn't they hunt or gather food? Not important right now. "So it wasn't caused by inbreeding? What was the cause then? Or how did he study them?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:32 pm
Zak was a bit relieved when the Eletrike went down, but Phrixus did not. It was just then a Shinx, a talking one came before them. Could shinx's even speak, Zak thought only physic pokemon could do that to some extent.

Celebi's voice, well that explained it. "Do you have any clue where the source could be?" Zak questioned the Shinx. Zak had no idea, he wondered if the rest of the group had some idea on it or were just as clueless as he was.  

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:34 pm
Lex snickered slightly at Cai but kept out of his way after that... Though he might have sang a few bars of 'Kissed a boy', mostly 'Just to start s**t.' And had enjoyed it. He licked his lip, keeping out of most of the battle, tired, peeved and sighed.

Talking fricking pokemon, with magiccccc. Yay? And that was an odd looking Shinx. He tipped his head, looking over the pokemon and hummed. Very odd looking.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:00 pm
User Image
Eros looked around wildly for the Celebi when he heard its voice again, and was perhaps even more surprised when he realized it was the Shinx speaking this time. A common Pokémon, no legendary -- though again its accessories were far from ordinary. "I suppose that master of theirs made it," he answered Vana.

Dido remained on guard, though she listened attentively to the voice. The Shinx seemed to be helping them, but there might still be other vicious Pokémon about.

"Yes, yes! The Celebi sent me-- us," Eros said to the Shinx, excited to have his one claim to importance brought up. He shot a smirk at Cai, but was more eager to get home than to start another yelling match.

"I guess... that's the cure?" The boy gestured uncertainly at the bottle held by another of the party. It had seemed to be just water and leaves. "Can the Celebi send us home now?"

shadica

GriffinFire

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:13 pm
Remmy was so confuesd about what was going on. He knew he hid from the other pokemon but this one was talking! He look at Squeeks and started shaking him. "Squeeks! Why you no speak like that Shinx?" He ask his friend. He open Squeeks mouth and put it to his ear. "Speaaaaak!"  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff